When was the last time you had sex? [BE HONEST]

last reply
3.6k replies
304k views
6 watchers
48 likes
Rookie Scribe
1 like
My last time having sex [HONESTLY] was a month ago. With some guy I don't even remember!
BUT ITS OK!
liz24
Lurker
0 likes
Hubby and I had sex yesterday morning. Started in the shower and worked our way to bed. He never made it to work.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
October. but not worried... Christmas vacation is going to be fun! he he he he he
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Woke up on Wednesday morning to the wife feeling a little frisky. Lead to a slight delay in me getting to work smile

unless some solo work counts then that would have been this afternoon ;)
Lurker
1 like
Sadly it's been that long I can't remember.
Lurker
0 likes
Roughly 7 weeks
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
hmmmm 2 weeks ago
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Flutterby Pharie
1 like
Not to brag or anything......for me it was today. Twice! LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Matriarch
1 like
Late 90's I think.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Three times yesterday.

Twice in the Czech Republic and Once in Austria.

Lol just realized it was ask the guys but mostly the women have answered
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by Pixie

Go ahead brag about it! Is that why you didn't answer the phone?
Lurker
1 like
The last time? Hhhhmmmm what year is this?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Full-on humpin? My sex life is kind of lame right now, so its been awhile. Fortunately I have a FWB, she is pretty quirky though.

Had oral sex a few days ago.

We mess around with everything except actual intercourse. Oral and masturbation are fine, and is what good friends do in her opinion, but for some reason vaginal penetration is off-limits with anything other than fingers. I don't get it, but I'm not complaining (to her! ;)

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
0 likes
Last night, and this morning. Then I copped a dry-humping in the kitchen while I was trying to make breakfast!
Lurker
0 likes
My last time was a while before my cancer operation ... and that was on January 6, 2009 ... so you can do the math ... lol
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Just three days ago but feels like FOREVER!!! I'm cursed with being an energizer bunny! I just keep going and going I can never get enough LOL
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by Primal
Full-on humpin? My sex life is kind of lame right now, so its been awhile. Fortunately I have a FWB, she is pretty quirky though.

Had oral sex a few days ago.

We mess around with everything except actual intercourse. Oral and masturbation are fine, and is what good friends do in her opinion, but for some reason vaginal penetration is off-limits with anything other than fingers. I don't get it, but I'm not complaining (to her! ;)

She is super quirky! There is no way I could have a hard cock in my hands and mouth but not my pussy and ass to eventually - just NO WAY!!!

I really feel for all those who aren't getting any for whatever reason. Wish I could clone myself and take care of you all
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
When I read these ask the guys stuff, I feel like I am watching an episode of Oprah. It's called "Ask the guys", and the ladies always want to chime in. Back off sisters. My last time was, I can't remember, but I know who it was with.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I'm a born-again virgin.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
She is super quirky! There is no way I could have a hard cock in my hands and mouth but not my pussy and ass to eventually - just NO WAY!!!

I really feel for all those who aren't getting any for whatever reason. Wish I could clone myself and take care of you all

Love that Idea Bunny, clone away.OqleZdM0pC3U0Wuo
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by fystee
Quote by Pixie

Go ahead brag about it! Is that why you didn't answer the phone?

Hey! I could of swore you were here the second time.....LMAO!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Beat the traffic on Friday and got home before the wife had morpherd into her sweats and slippers! God she looked hot, so I shoved my daughter in the games room with her DS, dragged the missus upstairs and gave wifey a good seeing too!

God, that seems like ages ago!
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Never. I'm still a virgin.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Late 90's I think.

Not that I believe a bleedin word of it though!!
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChelleLaBelle

Not sure this helps, but you cannot miss what you've never had.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by WellMadeMale
I'm a born-again virgin.
hell it has been so long till I think I am a virgin again.

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
Quote by ChelleLaBelle

Not sure this helps, but you cannot miss what you've never had.

I disagree lol