one guy or more

last reply
35 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
do you prefer multiple partners or are you a one guy woman?
Lurker
0 likes
hilarious ... 70 have read, none replied ....

let's put it this way .... if one man were ever enough ... I'd take that one ....

but until that time .....

Van
xo
0 likes
Just one for me, thanks!
Lurker
0 likes
I've been with the same man for over 20 years.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
the more the merrier.
If I got the time.
THough I like one to be more solid and a few people floating by.
Just be in the moment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personaly I want just one guy for 'keeps', but I'd love to know what it's like to be with more than one guy.
Lurker
0 likes
One guy, becaue I want to be his only too
Lurker
0 likes
Multiple guys at once
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have zero interest in having more than one guy at a time
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Only one but it doesn't stop me fantasising about more.
Lurker
0 likes
When you're young it's time to explore so more than one is mandatory....the more variety the better for you to mature and find out the "one" who will keep your pussy happy AND keep a smile on your face (while remembering to put the seat down). Maybe when you're older one is enough....hope so. In the meantime....PARTY!! Also, it's not only men who can make you happy in bed girls, so open your minds and have fun.
Lurker
0 likes
Only one guy for me!
Lurker
0 likes
A connection with one is more than enough to fulfill my emotional and physical needs!
Lurker
0 likes
If it's the RIGHT guy, one should be enough...
Lurker
0 likes
Usually one but sometimes more is is fun.
Lurker
0 likes
Many guys, one guy at a time.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I only want THE one right guy, if I want to be his one and only then its only right that he is my one and only.

But it has always been a fantasy to try two guys at once but whether or not I'd be ok with that should it actually happen I'm not so sure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a one man kind of woman... BUT
Sometimes, I find some guys to be "lacking" in a particular area... I hate to compare partners but its true, some guys are just better at certain things than others. Its what makes them memorable

Now don't get me wrong, I stay faithful but if I could take all the really great things about each of my past partners and roll it all into one guy...
I'd never leave the bedroom.

Til then... I'll have wicked fantasies about getting a "Free Pass" to go satisfy my urges
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
just the one is fine by me. [: he's all i need. ^_^
I L o v e Y o u .

I L o v e d Y o u A l l A l o n g .

C h l o e e e X x.

< 3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love being one on one..too man gets confusing...but fantasy.....more....
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Lurker
0 likes
I have been married to a man for over 20 years and things have been wonderful for us. But we also need the satisfaction that only having a new partner may provide. It could be for the night or it could be for a week or two and then it may even be for a few months.

But we always seem to end up in the same bed and are very happy we do.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by x10bunny
Usually one but sometimes more is is fun.

said it perfectly!
Lurker
0 likes
Usually only one! I must admit I do enjoy threesomes. I've had quite a few. I've fantasized about having many guys at once my whole life but haven't worked up the courage to try it yet. Maybe one day!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been married to one man nearly 30 years.

But thought my wonderful Hubby, I have been allowed to let my BI side freedom to enjoy other men and women without guilt as we both have been in the lifestyle and enjoyed many different partners and fuck buddies.

I am totally committed to him and we have a strong communication, which is necessary for a sexual lifestyle like ours.

I enjoy being with other men and women and sometimes in multiples. So I guess I am a Penthouse Letters textbook fantasy for some guys and gals.

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
only one man for keeps but its always fun to add 1 more to the mix every now and then smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bride76
only one man for keeps but its always fun to add 1 more to the mix every now and then smile

I would love to be able to help you out with that!!
Lurker
0 likes
I have multiple partners, only one guy at a time though, the additional partners are always girls
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One man is fine with me and I love every second of the intimacy but I seem to fantasize more about 2 men. I'll let you know the answer if if happens!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being with two guys or maybe two couples is a long time fantasy for me
Lurker
0 likes
Well since finding Lush being with two guys has become a major fantasy....don't know if it will happen? I'm still young and in the exploration phase and my mom will not let me get too serious yet so it's just dating and having fun so far for me.