Sensuality

last reply
4.6k replies
649k views
46 watchers
311 likes
Lurker
0 likes
On here you can post 'sensual pictures'. So this would be nothing hardcore or explicit, nothing you will find on a xxx website, I want pictures that are done more for the sake of art, so nudity isn't necessary.

Enjoy

Lurker
1 like
These kinds of pics turn me on more than any XXX hardcore pic
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Younger gentlemen: Take notes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

AGREED

"Life Is Too DAMN!!!! Short To Be Taken Too DAMN!!!! Serious."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Charlie_Brown
Quote by WellMadeMale

AGREED

"Life Is Too DAMN!!!! Short To Be Taken Too DAMN!!!! Serious."
OMG YES!!!!!! I am learning that younger men worship us older women and I am starting to really like the idea of a younger man... ummmmmm Que Rico Papi chullo!!!!!

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

And some older ones as well.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
wow um i so want that one as an av pic lol
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes

You are free to use the pictures for an avatar sassy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing more sensual than the look of a dark skinned man on a white skinned woman. thats how I like my men

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
0 likes
Necho ... these are indeed - sensual, erotic and let's one's mind play with what "could" be in the photos .... that is for me, far superior to just "open wide and showing it all" .... love these!

I guess too, kinda how I like my erotica lit!! The mind is the sexiest part of anyone!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ALL ARE SENSUAL

Lurker
0 likes
Necho all I can say is HOLY FUCKING HELL!!!!! Damn hot shots babe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Necho darling? I love you!!!!

This thread is such a turn on!!! Much better than all the other threads of pictures of naked bodies.

Thank-you!!! Thank-you!!! Who has more? Pretty please with cherries and sprinkles on top!!!!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Lurker
0 likes
I am glad you all enjoy the pictures!
Lurker
0 likes
MMMM... nice Necho....

My turn..

Constant Gardener
0 likes
This is as good as it gets...

And an artsy, B&W for you color-sensitive folks:

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
WellMade!! You ruined it!
Constant Gardener
0 likes

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Necho
WellMade!! You ruined it!

My bad...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Wow WellMade...he looks lonely, wonders if he minds if a few friends and I cum over?????
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Lurker
0 likes
Mmmm , very sensual and sexy Necho