Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Poll Question : If you could, would you suck your own cock?
Choice Votes Statistics
Yes! 80 51 %
No! 23 14 %
I'd at least try it once. 52 33 %

If you could, would you do it? Options · View
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 10:37:59 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 694,120
This question came up in the Lounge Chatroom.
So I just had to know what you all thought!

Be honest!

-Star
stuart1975
Posted: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 10:48:18 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/2/2009
Posts: 1,012
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
no thanks , not my thing , love women way too much!
DirtyMartini
Posted: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 11:01:35 PM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,851
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be tempted to try it at least once...reminds me of that old joke...
Q. Why does a dog lick it's balls?
A. Because it can.


You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

Guest
Posted: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 11:35:13 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 694,120
Exakta66 wrote:
I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be tempted to try it at least once...reminds me of that old joke...
Q. Why does a dog lick it's balls?
A. Because it can.



laughing3 Why the hell not? LMAO I guess kinda like asking if a woman would lick herself if she could ;)
WellMadeMale
Posted: Thursday, January 07, 2010 12:25:17 AM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,511
Location: Cakeland, United States
Hell to the No.

There's a good reason dogs lick their dick, balls and other dogs balls and asses. It's because they're dogs.

Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
Guest
Posted: Thursday, January 07, 2010 12:45:10 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 694,120
Lfunny

Okay now that I have stopped laughing at the thought of having a guy sucking his own dick.

In all reality your asking men to admit that they have 'gay' tendencies, which I am very doubtful most men would enjoy doing, I think its different for women, we are more open to things like this.

But, none the less, lets hear what the boys have to sayAnxious

happy1
Guest
Posted: Thursday, January 07, 2010 12:52:27 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 694,120
Show me a guy who kicks up a fuss and says he wouldn't be curious about sucking his own dick if he could, and I'll show you a liar. Guys do what feels best...it's why there's a synthetic vagina market for masturbation, it's why body lotion sales would drop by half if every male were suddenly impotent, and it's why they'll employ prostitutes (repeat: prostitutes. they'll pay people of questionable hygiene and motives, often illegally and for considerable prices, to give them the same result they could have in the privacy of their bedrooms with their grubby hands), so of course most guys would suck themselves off if they could. It's convenient to take a hard-line stance against something that's impossible to accomplish anyway.

Vagina trumps mouth. Mouth trumps hand.

Personally, I like the fact that I can't...not only do I not have to face such a decision, but I can enjoy yet another piece of intimacy that only a woman can provide (unless you are actually homosexual or bisexual, then the whole issue Necho brought up is largely null and void).
Guest
Posted: Thursday, January 07, 2010 1:01:03 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 694,120
So the real question would be. If men could suddenly give themselves a blow job, but were under the impression that only he had this ability, would he openly admit it to his friends whom he believes dosnt have this 'wonderful' new found talent?
Piquet
Posted: Thursday, January 07, 2010 3:07:46 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/12/2009
Posts: 339
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Hmmmm, Well, they say that masturbation is sex with someone you love, but I don't know ????


btw. I wanted to masturbate for years before I finally did it - I just felt that I didn't deserve myself..............................



http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/claudia-incarnatapart-vii.aspx
Guest
Posted: Thursday, January 07, 2010 10:09:29 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 694,120
I would. It would be great.
jerseylynn
Posted: Thursday, January 07, 2010 10:20:34 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/10/2009
Posts: 1,387
Location: around and about Hell, United States
WellMadeMale wrote:
Hell to the No.

There's a good reason dogs lick their dick, balls and other dogs balls and asses. It's because they're dogs.



hmmm you won't do it, but you expect your girl to?? hmmm interesting!!!!dontknow


fyi..I needed this sign last night Brick wall

No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
WellMadeMale
Posted: Thursday, January 07, 2010 11:11:21 AM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,511
Location: Cakeland, United States
jerseylynn wrote:
WellMadeMale wrote:
Hell to the No.

There's a good reason dogs lick their dick, balls and other dogs balls and asses. It's because they're dogs.



hmmm you won't do it, but you expect your girl to?? hmmm interesting!!!!dontknow


fyi..I needed this sign last night Brick wall


If your vagina, taint and anus were hygienically clean and the proportion of waist to hips ratio was suitable, I'd spend as much time as possible tongue fucking you - probably til my neck muscles cramped up and my jaw locked in the open position and I was all out of saliva.

But I don't expect any woman to suck my dick, most simply haven't been able to, anyway. Three women have given me exquisite oral pleasures, in my life's experience..and several others have attempted to do so. I'm fortunate, but not expecting.

I prefer vaginal penetrative sex, Jersey. A mouth or throat cannot replace that overwhelming, all encompassing feeling...in my experience, anyway. Please don't transfer your experiences with other men over to me.

And heh, you have an aversion to having a wooden tongue depressor or popsicle stick between the lips of your mouth. I have the same aversion to having a cock between my own, even my own penis.

It's not homophobia, it's not self-denial. It's simply the way I'm wired. Vagina trumps hand, hand trumps mouth, female mouth beats male mouth (for me).

I have tasted my own ejaculate - during a kiss with my female partner at the time - or during a repeated/ongoing cunnilingual frenzy, post-coitus...but I don't jerk my meat, cum in my palm and then sit down to enjoy licking up my odd smelling nectar, either.

Any man who admits to doing so - or thinking about doing so, is admitting to his own fantasies - not anything I've ever considered.

Perhaps I'm missing out, but since I've never had a dick in my mouth, or another man's ejecta - I don't know what I'm missing and I don't regret it. EOS. 204-oral

Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
DirtyMartini
Posted: Thursday, January 07, 2010 2:41:38 PM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,851
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
Necho wrote:
Lfunny

Okay now that I have stopped laughing at the thought of having a guy sucking his own dick.

In all reality your asking men to admit that they have 'gay' tendencies, which I am very doubtful most men would enjoy doing, I think its different for women, we are more open to things like this.

But, none the less, lets hear what the boys have to sayAnxious

happy1


Hey Necho...I don't think it has anything at all to do with gay tendencies...we are talking strictly sex with ones self, and who among us has not done that??? I don't see many hands...

I have certainly never had another guy's dick in my hand...but I have to admit I touched my own...OK once or twicefree-sexy-smileys-947


You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

jerseylynn
Posted: Thursday, January 07, 2010 2:45:01 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 8/10/2009
Posts: 1,387
Location: around and about Hell, United States
WellMadeMale wrote:
jerseylynn wrote:
WellMadeMale wrote:
Hell to the No.

There's a good reason dogs lick their dick, balls and other dogs balls and asses. It's because they're dogs.



hmmm you won't do it, but you expect your girl to?? hmmm interesting!!!!dontknow


fyi..I needed this sign last night Brick wall


Please don't transfer your experiences with other men over to me.

And heh, you have an aversion to having a wooden tongue depressor or popsicle stick between the lips of your mouth. I have the same aversion to having a cock between my own, even my own penis.


Perhaps I'm missing out, but since I've never had a dick in my mouth, or another man's ejecta - I don't know what I'm missing and I don't regret it. EOS. 204-oral



Wow...did somebody forget their Geritol this morning... angry9 meow!!!! For the record Well, I don't have a problem with guys not wanting to suck their own dicks. If you can and do then good for you. If you don't and don't want to then good for you. Nothing is being transferred to you, sorry to have been in the wrong place at the wrong time. Relax and breath or something...geesh.....

The whole wooden stick is a texture issue..tried it and didn't like it. Fine, I get your point. Considered it filled and forgotten... isjda

No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
BigRod
Posted: Thursday, January 07, 2010 4:44:15 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/31/2009
Posts: 363
Location: California
you first....
WellMadeMale
Posted: Thursday, January 07, 2010 5:14:17 PM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,511
Location: Cakeland, United States
jerseylynn wrote:
I don't have a problem with guys not wanting to suck their own dicks. If you can and do then good for you. If you don't and don't want to then good for you.


There is no way in hell I could contort myself like this fellow...and breathe.

Doesn't look all that fun, anymore, does it, guys?




Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
Guest
Posted: Thursday, January 07, 2010 7:22:20 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 694,120
Whole-heartedly:

Piquet
Posted: Saturday, January 09, 2010 6:29:24 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 11/12/2009
Posts: 339
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Hmmmm, Does wanting to give yourself a blowjob make you gay?

I'd say no, just incredibly short sighted.
coffee


http://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/claudia-incarnatapart-vii.aspx
Guest
Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010 2:48:23 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 694,120
I would if I could... but I can't. I'd halve to fold my spine in half

That's just waaay too flexible. Is the backache afterwards really worth it? :)

dvp4398
Posted: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 2:17:57 PM

Rank: Rookie Scribe

Joined: 11/25/2009
Posts: 4
Location: NYC
Not only would I but I'd never leave the house.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 1:06:10 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 694,120
A facinating idea.

Yes, if I could I would.

Ahhh if only.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 6:24:05 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 694,120
You bet your bloomers I would.
Guest
Posted: Thursday, January 14, 2010 12:28:21 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 694,120
Like a man with a life size doll of himself once said...


"It's not gay, it's masturbation!"


Guest
Posted: Thursday, January 14, 2010 12:38:27 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 694,120
Exakta66 wrote:
Necho wrote:
Lfunny

Okay now that I have stopped laughing at the thought of having a guy sucking his own dick.

In all reality your asking men to admit that they have 'gay' tendencies, which I am very doubtful most men would enjoy doing, I think its different for women, we are more open to things like this.

But, none the less, lets hear what the boys have to sayAnxious

happy1


Hey Necho...I don't think it has anything at all to do with gay tendencies...we are talking strictly sex with ones self, and who among us has not done that??? I don't see many hands...

I have certainly never had another guy's dick in my hand...but I have to admit I touched my own...OK once or twicefree-sexy-smileys-947


I never said that it was gay... What I meant is that would be the typical macho man attitude towards it...
Guest
Posted: Sunday, January 17, 2010 11:03:01 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 694,120
I wholeheartedly agree with Rocco on this one ... completely.
assloverxxx
Posted: Monday, January 18, 2010 10:23:40 AM

Rank: Advanced Wordsmith

Joined: 1/16/2010
Posts: 82
Location: kolkata, India
I remember the title of an English comedy--'She would if she could'..Hope you can understand..eh?
JesseS
Posted: Saturday, January 23, 2010 7:30:26 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/1/2010
Posts: 123
Location: United States
Of course! A blow job feels better than a hand job.
Guest
Posted: Saturday, January 23, 2010 7:40:23 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 694,120
Ewww! confused1
DamonX
Posted: Saturday, February 06, 2010 1:10:39 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/25/2009
Posts: 798
I think all guys would do it if they could. If they say no, then they're probably lying. And don't worry guys. It doesn't make you "gay". That's like saying jerking off is gay because its a guy's hand holding your dick.

Think
Guest
Posted: Saturday, February 06, 2010 5:27:47 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 694,120
Quote:
I think all guys would do it if they could.


Wrong.
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.