last reply
6 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
But I'm buying it - topless parachutists? You betcha!Un plotone di ragazze senza reggiseno che si lanciano con un paracadute per pubblicizzare una lavatrice. Si tratta della discussa pubblicità danese dell'azienda di distribuzione tedesca Fleggaard, un provocatorio video commerciale andato in onda solo sul web a partire dal 2008.

Ora il video torna a far discutere dopo che il tabloid inglese The Sun lo ha eletto lo spot più sexy della storia. Superando concorrenti come Kylie Minogue nello spot di Agent Provocateur o la calciatrice che palleggia per la Samsung, le ragazze in rosso sono diventate un piccolo caso della rete studiato dai pubblicitari di mezzo mondo.

(un)official Lush translation follows:

A troop of topless women who jump with parachutes in order to publicise a washing machine. It's a notorious Danish ad from the company that distributes the German brand Fleggaard, and is a provactive advertising video that has only been distributed on the Web, starting in 2008.

Now, the ad is being talked of in other media, since the English tabloid, The Sun, (otherwise known as the arbitor of bad taste) has elected it the "sexiest ad of all history". Outstripping competition such as Kylie Minogue as the Agent Provacateur (whatever!), or the female soccer player for Samsung (whatever! again, from Gypsy), the women in this ad have become a minor example of the web which is studied by admen (italics decided upon by Gypsy, since it must be men deciding this ad is important enough to study) in most of the world.

Whatever.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gypsymoth
Quote by WellMadeMale
But I'm buying it - topless parachutists? You betcha!Un plotone di ragazze senza reggiseno che si lanciano con un paracadute per pubblicizzare una lavatrice. Si tratta della discussa pubblicità danese dell'azienda di distribuzione tedesca Fleggaard, un provocatorio video commerciale andato in onda solo sul web a partire dal 2008.

Ora il video torna a far discutere dopo che il tabloid inglese The Sun lo ha eletto lo spot più sexy della storia. Superando concorrenti come Kylie Minogue nello spot di Agent Provocateur o la calciatrice che palleggia per la Samsung, le ragazze in rosso sono diventate un piccolo caso della rete studiato dai pubblicitari di mezzo mondo.

(un)official Lush translation follows:

A troop of topless women who jump without parachutes in order to publicise a washing machine. It's a notorious Danish ad from the company that distributes the German brand Fleggaard, and is a provactive advertising video that has only been distributed on the Web, starting in 2008.

Now, the ad is being talked of in other media, since the English tabloid, The Sun, (otherwise known as the arbitor of bad taste) has elected it the "sexiest ad of all history". Outstripping competition such as Kylie Minogue as the Agent Provacateur (whatever!), or the female soccer player for Samsung (whatever! again, from Gypsy), the women in this ad have become a minor example of the web which is studied by admen (italics decided upon by Gypsy, since it must be men deciding this ad is important enough to study) in most of the world.

Whatever.

Absolutely love your translation and commentary. =d>

I have written a little poem on admen I am posting it to the poetry forum area.
Lurker
0 likes
And I thought it was a shoe commercial!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
And I thought it was a shoe commercial!

I thought so too, when they were getting on the plane...lol
Algol