Wanna trade your truck, Shameless009

last reply
30 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this has been your favorite truck, it needs overhaul though. Wanna trade it for my favorite wife?

Lurker
0 likes
I will trade ,, and you know ,, That woman's panties sure looks familiar!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shameless009
I will trade ,, and you know ,, That woman's panties sure looks familiar!!!

Which panties are you talking about?
Lurker
0 likes
Marcos ,, Did you eat her panties ,, Come On Now Tell The Truth!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Marcus do you not see that is a short yellow bus special just for you!!! and your special ways.... shameless and I know you need the short bus....LMFAO

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shameless009
Marcos ,, Did you eat her panties ,, Come On Now Tell The Truth!!!

Well, to Shameless and Redhotmommacita, I swear I'm telling you the truth. I did't eat her panties, my pet did and now I'm the man to see if my pet swallowed a pair of panties. I hired a guy who once removed a butcher knife from a dog’s stomach!! He is awesome.

Oh, I need the short bus to carry all my wives everywhere.
Lurker
0 likes
I bet he is expensive too!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shameless009

Yeah, he charged a lot for a good service at removing this stuff. Probably this pet has swallowed other panties.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shameless009

Yea but our buddy Marcos rides the short bus and doesn't even know it...toot toot.....lmfao....He is so special!!!!

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's true, redhotmommacita. Wait, I've gotta pick up my wife then head for the clothes store to buy panties for her. It's Shameless job!!

My new Mercedes short bus!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Marcos Marcos...Que me voy hacer contigo hombre...siempre me haces rier con tus chistes mongos ....lol

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by marcosurbina
That's true, redhotmommacita. Wait, I've gotta pick up my wife then head for the clothes store to buy her panties. It's Shameless job!!

redhotmommacita: Q: What do you do after you get done fucking a bald pussy?

A: Put the diaper back on.
Lurker
0 likes
When you two start speaking english again ,, let me know ,, Meanwhile I will be here!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by shameless009
When you two start speaking english again ,, let me know ,, Meanwhile I will be here!!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wanna speak Spanish, Shameless009? I'm teaching lessons.
Lurker
0 likes
I must warn you ,, I am hard of hearing ,, so you need to get very close to me !! ,, When is my first lesson??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shameless009
I must warn you ,, I am hard of hearing ,, so you need to get very close to me !! ,, When is my first lesson??

Don't worry shameless I will give you my private attention.. I will be your best and hardest teacher you have ever had... I will ride you till you get every syllable correct and when I say ride you I mean ride you...till you are totally drained and speaking Spanish fluently......

Lurker
0 likes
Suddenly ,, and I mean Suddenly ,, I feel one of those REDHOT moments coming on. ,, Thank you!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shameless009
Suddenly ,, and I mean Suddenly ,, I feel one of those REDHOT moments coming on. ,, Thank you!!!

ok El Sin verguenza. let Mami cool you down..

Lurker
0 likes
Believe it or not Mami ,, My girlfriend has been reading this conversation ,, and is laughing her ass off !!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shameless009
Believe it or not Mami ,, My girlfriend has been reading this conversation ,, and is laughing her ass off !!!!

OH Hell I am not into threesomes now I am too greedy for that...and I do not share well either...Ayiiiii Papi chulo que voy hacer me ahora

Lurker
0 likes
Can I get this in English ? ,, as we have not got that far in my Spanish lessons ,,,, it almost seems like you just gave me a cussing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shameless009
Can I get this in English ? ,, as we have not got that far in my Spanish lessons ,,,, it almost seems like you just gave me a cussing.

.Ayiiiii Papi chulo que voy hacer me ahora? = oh sexy baby what am I going to do now?

it is just me whining at your statement about your girlfriend....so sad ...I would never curse you...I only do that to jerks who are mean to me...

Lurker
0 likes
Well,, I still think of you as my REDHOTMOMMACITA !!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You're welcome, redhotmommacita. Sorry, I didn't know you were a female!! I'm happy you're giving a hand to El Sinverguenza.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by marcosurbina
Wanna speak Spanish, Shameless009? I'm teaching lessons.

Now that is a perfect body!!!!! Love that!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by marcosurbina
You're welcome, redhotmommacita. Sorry, I didn't know you were a female!! I'm happy you're giving a hand to El Sinverguenza.

Que parte de el nombre Redhotmommacita es masuculino Marcos claro que soy 100% todo una mujure....

translated to english:
what part of the name redhotmommacita is masculine to you marcos I am 100% WOMAN!!!!!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guessed some male using a nickname like this, Mami.uM99tJpnMoXAyOx2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mami is 100% woman...are you all man Marcos???

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by redhotmommacita
Mami is 100% woman...are you all man Marcos???

Yes, Mami, I'm all Venezuelan man. Since I never got your pics as you already promised, I only have to figure out some buttocks like this belonging to you, TONGOLELE!