Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

HindsiteTV Options · View
Blindfolded
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 10:52:59 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/21/2009
Posts: 348
Location: From and made of Parts Unknown
Hey guys,
So I want to actually get feedback on my youtube channel.
I cover songs and stuff and I used to be a real bumpin part of this community, and really it's the only place other than facebook that I know to whore myself out on.
Other than twitter... which I do have an account on.
I'm not goin for youtube fame cause who wants that?
But I am simply looking for some awesome feedback or not so awesome feedback on the videos I post, which I will annoyingly post here everytime I make one for you guys.
Stay cool.
Blinded

Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Blindfolded
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 10:54:08 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/21/2009
Posts: 348
Location: From and made of Parts Unknown


Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Blindfolded
Posted: Monday, January 25, 2010 12:34:27 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/21/2009
Posts: 348
Location: From and made of Parts Unknown


Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
verity
Posted: Monday, January 25, 2010 3:11:25 AM

Rank: Story Verifier
Moderator

Joined: 7/31/2009
Posts: 624
Location: between fantasy & reality, United Kingdom
Blindfolded wrote:


That vid got a lot nicer as it went on.....


*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.

Blindfolded
Posted: Monday, January 25, 2010 12:24:00 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/21/2009
Posts: 348
Location: From and made of Parts Unknown
verity-smart wrote:


That vid got a lot nicer as it went on.....[/quote]
Thanks, that's what I was going for I couldn't believe some of the pics I saw looking for shitty ones lol

Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Blindfolded
Posted: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 12:46:13 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/21/2009
Posts: 348
Location: From and made of Parts Unknown


Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
nicola
Posted: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 3:57:35 PM

Rank: Matriarch
Moderator

Joined: 12/6/2006
Posts: 26,296
Location: In the Spring Blooms, United Kingdom
You remind me of the movie Clerks.

With a bit of training you could probably do ok as a stand-up.

The nature video was nice. What program do you use? Is there a standard effect you can apply to images to zoom in and out? I am starting to play around with video myself. We could do with some Lush videos made for promotional purposes icon_smile (Rated 15 of course....Youtube doesn't allow anything stronger than vanilla flavour).
Guest
Posted: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 5:15:19 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 674,273
nicola wrote:
You remind me of the movie Clerks.

With a bit of training you could probably do ok as a stand-up.

The nature video was nice. What program do you use? Is there a standard effect you can apply to images to zoom in and out? I am starting to play around with video myself. We could do with some Lush videos made for promotional purposes icon_smile (Rated 15 of course....Youtube doesn't allow anything stronger than vanilla flavour).


Except you can use swear words. Just no nudity.
Blindfolded
Posted: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 10:49:17 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/21/2009
Posts: 348
Location: From and made of Parts Unknown
nicola wrote:
You remind me of the movie Clerks.

With a bit of training you could probably do ok as a stand-up.

The nature video was nice. What program do you use? Is there a standard effect you can apply to images to zoom in and out? I am starting to play around with video myself. We could do with some Lush videos made for promotional purposes icon_smile (Rated 15 of course....Youtube doesn't allow anything stronger than vanilla flavour).


Thanks Nic, I really appreciate this. I've actually been thinking of doing stand up. Right now I'm into acting, and doing not too bad with that, but I want to get into writing/directing.
I actually really am flattered you compared me to clerks, that means a lot.
And yeah Chef's right you can swear. I swear a lot when I rant I just usually cut that out because I want teens and tweens to also be able to enjoy my stuff without having parents go WTF are you listening to!?
Although I don't get a lot of hits anyway so... yeah
Thanks for putting up with this, this thread won't stop as long as I make rants, which I've got several coming up.

Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Pixie
Posted: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 7:55:09 AM

Rank: Flutterby Pharie

Joined: 9/27/2007
Posts: 5,980
Location: Never, Never Land, United States
Hey Daniel.....post your Michael Jackson one. That one was a hoot! LOL

♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Blindfolded
Posted: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 10:45:43 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/21/2009
Posts: 348
Location: From and made of Parts Unknown
Pixie wrote:
Hey Daniel.....post your Michael Jackson one. That one was a hoot! LOL

You got it

Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Blindfolded
Posted: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 10:45:45 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/21/2009
Posts: 348
Location: From and made of Parts Unknown
Pixie wrote:
Hey Daniel.....post your Michael Jackson one. That one was a hoot! LOL

You got it
ugh double post... I need to be more patient.

Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 10:56:41 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 674,273
Blindfolded wrote:


It is so true how our world is suffering. i
verity
Posted: Thursday, January 28, 2010 12:29:10 AM

Rank: Story Verifier
Moderator

Joined: 7/31/2009
Posts: 624
Location: between fantasy & reality, United Kingdom
Yep, I'm in agreement with that. Thought provoking indeed....


*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.

Blindfolded
Posted: Thursday, January 28, 2010 12:58:51 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/21/2009
Posts: 348
Location: From and made of Parts Unknown
verity-smart wrote:
Yep, I'm in agreement with that. Thought provoking indeed....

You and Savanna should watch The Cove, and Food Inc... well everyone should but yeah

Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
WellMadeMale
Posted: Thursday, January 28, 2010 8:59:32 AM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,471
Location: Cakeland, United States
Blindfolded wrote:
verity-smart wrote:
Yep, I'm in agreement with that. Thought provoking indeed....

You and Savanna should watch The Cove, and Food Inc... well everyone should but yeah


And ... Meet Your Meat - narrated by Alec Baldwin - you'll become a vegetarian

Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
Guest
Posted: Thursday, January 28, 2010 10:13:05 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 674,273
Really good stuff, Blinfolded...I'll keep your channel bookmarked.
Blindfolded
Posted: Thursday, January 28, 2010 12:32:21 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/21/2009
Posts: 348
Location: From and made of Parts Unknown
WillinBK wrote:
Really good stuff, Blinfolded...I'll keep your channel bookmarked.

YAY ANOTHER SHEEP CONVERT-- I mean FAN! lol
Jk thanks for the support dude.

Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Blindfolded
Posted: Thursday, January 28, 2010 12:32:39 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/21/2009
Posts: 348
Location: From and made of Parts Unknown
WellMadeMale wrote:
Blindfolded wrote:
verity-smart wrote:
Yep, I'm in agreement with that. Thought provoking indeed....

You and Savanna should watch The Cove, and Food Inc... well everyone should but yeah


And ... Meet Your Meat - narrated by Alec Baldwin - you'll become a vegetarian


Looks like I gotta watch that one too.

Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Blindfolded
Posted: Thursday, January 28, 2010 12:34:38 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/21/2009
Posts: 348
Location: From and made of Parts Unknown


My sister and I do random covers sometimes. We're working on figuring out what song to do next so suggestions?
Anyway She was watching lady gaga speechless and I was like ugh lady gagas overrated (a good singer but overrated)
And so I started strumming the chords to a song rain by breaking benjamin.
We soon realized the two songs had the same chord progression (roughly) so we were like hey! and then this happened.

Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
BigRod
Posted: Thursday, January 28, 2010 3:52:16 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 12/31/2009
Posts: 363
Location: California
too funny Blind.. you have unique talent.. keep up it coming.. and it seems your sister is just as talented.. enjoyed the video....
Guest
Posted: Thursday, January 28, 2010 5:07:52 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 674,273
Blindfolded wrote:


My sister and I do random covers sometimes. We're working on figuring out what song to do next so suggestions?
Anyway She was watching lady gaga speechless and I was like ugh lady gagas overrated (a good singer but overrated)
And so I started strumming the chords to a song rain by breaking benjamin.
We soon realized the two songs had the same chord progression (roughly) so we were like hey! and then this happened.


very cool, Daniel...good looking Takamine too.
Lydia_
Posted: Thursday, January 28, 2010 7:55:49 PM

Rank: Forum Whore

Joined: 7/9/2009
Posts: 2,523
Location: Cuffed to the forums, having things my way, United
I seriously cracked up at the "Death in Disney Movies" rant...classic!

Wishing you well,
Lydia


[size=4][color=red]Please check out:
A lesbian seduction and recommended read: Sugar and Spice, Fire and Ice
You give Such Sweet Punishment
My love poem: Gone From Me
An office part takes an interesting turn in Drunk Off Lust
Blindfolded
Posted: Thursday, January 28, 2010 10:43:24 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/21/2009
Posts: 348
Location: From and made of Parts Unknown
WillinBK wrote:
Blindfolded wrote:


My sister and I do random covers sometimes. We're working on figuring out what song to do next so suggestions?
Anyway She was watching lady gaga speechless and I was like ugh lady gagas overrated (a good singer but overrated)
And so I started strumming the chords to a song rain by breaking benjamin.
We soon realized the two songs had the same chord progression (roughly) so we were like hey! and then this happened.


very cool, Daniel...good looking Takamine too.

Oh he's very pretty. His name is Mr.Wigglesworth

Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Blindfolded
Posted: Thursday, January 28, 2010 10:43:51 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/21/2009
Posts: 348
Location: From and made of Parts Unknown
Lady_Lydia wrote:
I seriously cracked up at the "Death in Disney Movies" rant...classic!

Thanks! :D:D Believe me when I say there's more where that came from.

Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Blindfolded
Posted: Thursday, January 28, 2010 10:44:45 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/21/2009
Posts: 348
Location: From and made of Parts Unknown
BigRod wrote:
too funny Blind.. you have unique talent.. keep up it coming.. and it seems your sister is just as talented.. enjoyed the video....


Thanks man. Actually at most times my sisters funnier than I am

Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Guest
Posted: Thursday, January 28, 2010 10:48:38 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 674,273
Wow, cool shit! Thanks for mentioning it:)
Blindfolded
Posted: Friday, January 29, 2010 1:39:11 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 4/21/2009
Posts: 348
Location: From and made of Parts Unknown
Necho wrote:
Wow, cool shit! Thanks for mentioning it:)

Which shit did I mention. But yeah if you're talking about my youtube page hooray! lol
Tell your friends...

Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
verity
Posted: Friday, January 29, 2010 4:09:38 AM

Rank: Story Verifier
Moderator

Joined: 7/31/2009
Posts: 624
Location: between fantasy & reality, United Kingdom
Good thread, Speechless Rain was fab. And those other vids put everything else in perspective....makes you think....


*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.

Lydia_
Posted: Friday, January 29, 2010 9:45:21 AM

Rank: Forum Whore

Joined: 7/9/2009
Posts: 2,523
Location: Cuffed to the forums, having things my way, United
Blindfolded wrote:
Lady_Lydia wrote:
I seriously cracked up at the "Death in Disney Movies" rant...classic!

Thanks! :D:D Believe me when I say there's more where that came from.


You seriously entertain me, well done fish

Wishing you well,
Lydia


[size=4][color=red]Please check out:
A lesbian seduction and recommended read: Sugar and Spice, Fire and Ice
You give Such Sweet Punishment
My love poem: Gone From Me
An office part takes an interesting turn in Drunk Off Lust
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.