LushStories.com proudly sponsors CineKink - NYC

last reply
9 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
We are pleased to announce our Sponsorship of Cinekink Film Festival.

The seventh annual edition of CineKink NYC is scheduled for February 16-21, 2010.

Once again the kinky film festival will feature a specially-curated program of films and videos that celebrate the wide diversity of sexuality. Along with a wealth of screenings, plans for the event also include a short film competition, audience choice awards, presentations, gala kick-off party and sexy AfterGlow celebration, all to be followed with a national screening tour.

While we’re just finalizing the schedule, among this year's stories are a couple’s first brush with the world of swinging, a judge forced to choose between his legal career and his wife’s hunger for S/M and a French sex farce with actual sex in it! Viewers will also get a look at the boylesque sensation Waxie Moon and take part in “Bring It!,” our annual show-down between some of adult entertainment’s hottest directors.

Here is a taster of what to expect:

If you are in the area, we recommend you check it out!

More info about CineKink here >> http://www.cinekink.com/blog/
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That was interesting...
Algol
Lurker
0 likes
Cool I didn't even need to read most of the subtitles for that...that was interesting
Lurker
0 likes
aside from the fact that i couldn't understand a word without the subtitles I actually would like to watch that movie...
Matriarch
0 likes
It's a kinky short film festival. I think all the entries will be posted on their site once it's finished.

Some are probably not suitable for youtube!
Lurker
0 likes
Very exciting. We're a perfect sponsor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That youtube trailer is a Belgian movie based on a true story. I'm not sure if the movie was in the Dutch cinemas last year but I haven't seen it yet.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to see these movies..and I think it is great that lush is sponsoring the cine kink festival...

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by redhotmommacita
I would love to see these movies..and I think it is great that lush is sponsoring the cine kink festival...

Me 2.

Same branding too.
Matriarch
0 likes
So who's going?