Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Unimportant, trivial, and/or obscure facts from your past. Options · View
ChelleLaBelle
Posted: Friday, February 5, 2010 8:19:29 AM

-- I am the youngest of 4. The oldest is 35 and the youngest is 30 and i am the only female.

-- I'm not sure how old i was (anywhere from 6 months to a year and a half) but I was sitting in a lawn chair and my mom let go of the arm rest turned away to pick up a drink off the ground and i tiped over and busted my left eye. now whenever i get hit there hard enough the entire side of my face turns black and blue.

-- When i was younger my father used call me Flinstone Feet because i have a condition tat causes my big toes to turn in. thefinger

-- During the summer i love to roll down all the windows in my car and turn my radio all the way up and sing along and annoy everyone around me. evil4

-- A year after i got my drivers licens in 07 i got pulled over for speeding driving a friend home after going to see Hairspray at the cinema. And i never told my mother. Shhh

And last but not least

--I was in my fathers comercials for his car lot from the age of 4 till about.... 9. And i fell out of a golf cart on accident during one of them... they worked itto the comercial. I remember getting recognized at school. and now if i tell anyone I was in comercials for Time Auto SalesPadock meets Vine at the big Indian sign they automatically recognize me.
MrSmith
Posted: Friday, February 5, 2010 8:54:14 AM

1 I am a twin
2 I moved out of my parents house when i was 15
3 I have broken/shattered too many bones to list....
4 I love going fast...fast cars fast bikes fast boats....I miss my boat!
5 people are usually intimidated by me.. untill they take a minute to talk to me or listen to me
ejls
Posted: Sunday, February 7, 2010 12:53:59 PM

1. I was 7 when I was bitten by a monkey when I stuck my finger through the mesh of his cage.
2. I was a girl scout, and as an adult became a girl scout leader.
3. I was 13 before I needed a bra.
4. Chrismas eve that same year I got my first period, and my mother went running through the house shouting that I was now a woman.
5. My father used to call me Oz.
fuckedsilly
Posted: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 11:24:10 AM

ok here goes!

1) I broke both my thumbs at once when I was in grade 9 and because of that I can't "volley" in volleyball anymore
2) I once busted out a cops back window and got away with it (they knew my dad)
3) I love to drive
4) In grade 11 I got kicked out of school for busting a girls knee
5) I still drive and love the first car I bought

Have the courage to make the change, the strength to see it through, and keep the faith that it will turn out for the best!
Posted: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 12:27:38 PM

1. I used to twirl baton in middle school, parades and all.
2. Spent my whole life growing up wishing that I had stick-straight Brady bunch hair.
3. I've worn glasses since second grade.
4. Haven't seen my real father since I was 2.
5. Was in a house explosion at a babysitteer's house as a child caused by a gas main leak. Lost my favorite shoes. No one was hurt, tho.
Kitanica
Posted: Thursday, May 26, 2011 2:29:36 AM

I was called wangchung at summer camp for my skill at 1v1 tetris.
Ive had my foot run over my a car and it honestly didn't hurt.
And My middleschool principle dressed up like cat in the hat for exam week.
Pelicanbill
Posted: Thursday, May 26, 2011 3:25:05 AM

I was a poor scholar
Posted: Thursday, May 26, 2011 5:43:52 AM

i used to be a cheerleader

when i was ten i got on a roller coaster and didnt get strapped in, it started to move and didnt stop until the top of the first big hill...scary

i CAN smoke out of a bong (jackass sheriff, ill show you how..jeeze!)

i lived across the street from augusta national and parked cars in my yard during Master's week.

i was called "boobs" in HS (and not for the obvious reason :p)

and when i was little i got to live in cool houses due to my dads job. one had a gymnasium one had a secret tunnel and one was haunted!
Posted: Thursday, May 26, 2011 9:49:10 AM

Went down the wooden slide in grade school and got a LARGE splinter in me where the sun does not shine!!!!
sprite
Posted: Thursday, May 26, 2011 10:06:32 AM

i have amazingly good balance and can stand on one leg without falling over, and usually perfectly still, for long periods of time.

when i was younger, i used to hide in the coat closet right before dinner and wouldn't come out until someone found me.

i don't throw like a girl, i actually have a pretty good arm.

when i was little, my dad taught me how to fly fish.

i sleep with a night light.

i don't sleep walk, but i write on myself in my sleep.

Love not hate.
TracyAmes
Posted: Thursday, May 26, 2011 11:06:21 AM

1. I’m terrified of clowns.

2. I once forgot how to spell 'was'.

3. When I was seven, I burned down our pool house.

4. The very mention of blue cheese triggers my gag reflex.

5. I was misdiagnosed as having OCD…turns out I’m really anal about cleaning the kitchen.Embarassed

Tracy Ames
Erotic Word Slinger & Smarty Pants
InterracialErotica.net ~ My Website
Rants & Rambles ~ My Youtube Channel

“Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.”
E. L. Doctorow
kinkitten
Posted: Thursday, May 26, 2011 11:17:44 AM

1. when i was 5 i decided to test if our iron was hot by putting my hand on it- burned my whole palm.

2. when i was in elementary school i used to get in a lot of fights and all the boys were afraid of me.

3. i was never taught how to ride a bike.

4. i got my first pair of high heels when i was 12- they were 4 inches.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/milf/the-neighbors-boy-1.aspx
lafayettemister
Posted: Thursday, May 26, 2011 11:36:28 AM

1. When I was four our housecat was sitting on the bar in the kitchen, his tail hanging down and swinging side to side. I decided to bite it and still have the scar on my upper lip to prove it.
2. I flashed a girl in freshman year typing class.
3. I'm an Eagle Scout.
4. I had more than 30 surgeries before I was 3.
5. I don't have a paralyzing fear of heights, but I prefer to stay on the ground.
6. While riding in the backseat of a cadillac when I was 10ish?, I pushed in the cigarette lighter. When it popped out it wasn't red so I thought I was broken. Sooo, I put my finger in it... I was wrong. So very very wrong!!!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Posted: Thursday, May 26, 2011 4:33:28 PM

I learned how to swim by just jumping into the deep end of a pool.
My first vinyl single album was "YMCA" by the Village People, bought at Sears.
I spoke four languages at age 7, now I am down to 2.
I love thrill rides.
Caught Walking Pneumonia and was out for 2 days, woke up when Reagan got shot, no one noticed I was awake.
Posted: Friday, May 27, 2011 1:43:31 AM

hmm...let's see..

- i went to catholic school from kindergarten through 7th grade (no i'm not catholic, loved that school though)

- when i was about 2-3yrs old, i called my cousin (who was about 11-12) a "stupid bitch"...she was bothering me so you could say she had it coming lol

- i've never broken a bone before *knock on wood*
herfriend
Posted: Friday, May 27, 2011 3:37:42 PM

Posted: Saturday, May 28, 2011 3:11:11 PM

-I love the "Can I Have your number?" from SNL cuz "ridicalus" sounds like a harry potter spell....
-I can't ever tell if I'm blushing or not
-I almost drowned in a pool at age 3. My father is was a licensed lifegaurd, knows how to swim, and taught me how to swim about 4 years after that.
-I've drunk and driven and i'm not of drinking age yet
clum
Posted: Wednesday, June 1, 2011 6:59:50 AM

When I was 8, I won a competition for designing a bookmark - it was a snake coiled around a dagger.
When I was 17, I played Lord Capulet in Romeo & Juliet, and in one rehearsal I dropped the girl playing Juliet as I carried her 'dead' body off stage.

saturdaynight
Posted: Wednesday, June 1, 2011 9:07:12 AM

1. when i was in kinder i cut my bangs real short (it looked like dora the explorer's bangs) that i looked liked tweety bird when my hair was growing. that was stupid d'oh!
2. i learned how to swim when my 3 older brothers threw me in the pool
3. i went to a catholic school in elementary
4. i know how to change a doorknob

Smile at your enemies.. It makes them crazy...

LadySharon
Posted: Saturday, June 4, 2011 6:30:09 PM

LittleMissBitch wrote:
i used to be a cheerleader

I used to be a cheerleader, too.

I was a spelling bee champion in elementary school four years running.

When I was about three, I dislocated both of my elbows twice by sliding down the banister.

I can also change a doorknob, a flat tire and take apart a stereo and put it back together.

I was in a car accident at eight and messed up my left knee badly. To this day, every time I hear about someone injuring their knee, mine would hurt.

I know how to cheat in Monopoly in a way that you won't figure it out until I win the game.

The Roommates Trilogy:
Roommates with Benefits
Roommates with Benefits: Snowed In
Roommates with Benefits: The Working Vacation is now available for your reading pleasure

Latest poem, Longing, is out now!

College Sex:

New story now available!
MrNudiePants
Posted: Saturday, June 4, 2011 8:16:44 PM

1. The first time I ever went skinny-dipping was when I was 13 years old, with the rest of my Boy Scout Troop in an ice-cold stream in the Sangre de Cristo mountains.

2. The 2nd time I ever went skinny-dipping was when I was 16 years old. It was around 8:00 pm on Miami Beach. I almost got arrested, but I got dressed before the cop had a chance to drive his old-school cruiser up the beach that far. I lost my eyeglasses in the sand.

3. The 3rd time I ever went skinny-dipping was when I was 17 years old. Some friends and I hopped the fence into the pool area of a condo, and proceeded to get wasted on Bacardi and fruit punch. Some hundred-year-old condo commandos must have heard us and came out bitching. One of my "friends" took my wallet out of my pants and stashed it on another table, so I would be sure to get busted the next day. Fucking assholes everywhere.
Southern_Sass
Posted: Monday, June 6, 2011 10:39:44 PM

Had a patient once that shot up antifreeze cos he wanted to die. Asshole was drunk... BTW alcohol is the antidote to antifreeze

Both of my sisters are lesbians and they tell me its in my genes.... HELLO... He is in my jeans

I was in marching band in HS... yeppers captain of the color guard

My sisters and I lived at the same address upon our births, yet we were all born in different states

saturdaynight
Posted: Wednesday, June 8, 2011 1:27:31 AM

1. I couldn't pronounce NEW YEAR to save my life when I was in elementery.

2. The first time I baked cookies, they ended up as big as a plate. LOL.

3. I started drinking coffee when i was in 6th grade

4. I'm still addicted to coffe until now

Smile at your enemies.. It makes them crazy...

Posted: Sunday, June 12, 2011 7:24:57 AM

1. I was a radio DJ in college.
2. I modeled silk lingerie when I was in college.
3. I only slept with 1 guy between age 16 and 26.
castlequeen
Posted: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 12:27:55 AM

1. I was a virgin until I was 19.
2. I'm actually a pretty good volleyball player.
3. I drive very well at high speeds.
4. I once put a live snake into a teacher's desk for giving me a bad grade. To this day, I have no idea why I chose that method of retribution at the age of eight.
5. If that category on Final Jeopardy is "60's British Rock", I'm betting it all.

"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
clum
Posted: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 9:09:55 AM

castlequeen wrote:
1. I was a virgin until I was 19.

Snap!
I've lived in (at least) 12 different houses in my life, not including university accommodation.
I got a cat for my 16th birthday. She sleeps on my bed every night, even when I'm not there.

Sirene_Jaune
Posted: Monday, June 20, 2011 7:38:46 AM

1. My first kiss was when I was 16 with a man of 49. All I can say is I learnt who Rodin was and I blush when I think of the statue "The kiss".

2. I lost my virginity to an obese guy when I was 20. Though I met my partner a year later. So I kick myself that I didn't wait a whole year.

3. I have watched a middle aged lady get off from being whipped at a light BDSM club night.

4. I enjoy wearing ties even though I'm a girl. My favourite knot is half windsor.

5. My past crush has been Renee O'conner aka Gabrielle from Xena.

joanne84
Posted: Sunday, July 3, 2011 5:05:48 PM

Here's mine :s

1. I'm a classically trained singer. But I sing a mean rock vocal.

2. I can put my whole fist inside my mouth. This often leads to me being put on the spotlight to demonstrate my "talent" during parties.

3. When I and a couple of girlfriends were on a trip in Austria, we were unwillingly driven to a small town 30 minutes away from the city to join a raunchy beauty pageant. We found out later on that it's all because our kind host, an old lady, won the same beauty pageant when she was young.

4. I almost got suspended from school in 4th grade because I punched a guy. The guy punched me back and I ended up with a big bruise on my arm for a couple of weeks.
ducky69
Posted: Monday, July 4, 2011 5:14:53 AM

1. I know this is going to be hard to believe! But I was not always a Duck.......
2. I once got 55 out of 50 in a history test. Yes the teacher had bonus points and I got all of them right. Only one in the class, and ever...they stopped doing that after my efforts....

Rubber Ducky your the one, you make my life so much fun
thesilkyknot
Posted: Monday, July 4, 2011 6:36:58 PM

when i was 10, i hit a guy hard in his face and pushed him over the railing of a staircase.. He broke both the bones in his forearm.