There's a rumor in lush

last reply
49 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
]I heard Gav was going to blow up the old chat room, we have to move to the new room. Gav can you frame some pieces and sent it all the way to Israel. If not how about the door knob.

Memories' seven Months ago I join lush, it took me one month to enter the chat room, me shy and really really naive oh wait still like that, anyway my very first day I went in and out the chat room about twenty times it was crazy when someone said hi Savanna I close my face with my hands and blush so much I wanted the floor to open up and take me away. Sex site and me.

My English was bad oooops still is, and I settle down but I almost stayed away for good because I was so shocked at first, words in the sense of swear words was something to get used too. The attention was so overwhelming from guys that it went to my head.
Oh what fun it was. The Lush lounge what did I learn there, Wow what did I not learn, My first week someone ask me so what you wearing, Me innocently reply spaghetti strap, Him MMMM nice what color is your bra, Me dont be silly you cannot wear a bra with that it will show, Him oooooommmm oh yes that is so hot, Me yes I know you must know where I live it is very hot here, Him what else you wearing, Me oh and a shorts, Him aaaaa oh MMMMM, Me why you say that MMMM and aaa, Him because it sound good. Me oh okay, Him do you know what you doing to me, Me yes i'm talking to you, Lucky it was time for me to go. that was funny when I ask someone why he did that. I have learned people can be two people at the same time. Meeting new people everyday was great.

Camels I will never look at camel toe's again in the same way ever since I found out it looks like a Virgina, Domineering, men and woman Whips, toys, sex toys never seen one for real yet, here hoping it will change soon. I wish in my country that woman could be more open about sex and talk about it. Lush lounge I will missed you. May the new room give me as much pleasure, as the old lounge,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sav,

You are funny, wonderful, refreshingly honest, caring and so very very sexy and hugable all at the same time. Lush is a better place because of you and you've made me smile on a day that I really didn't think I'd be doing much smiling.

Thank you Babe and see you soon
Zadi
xxx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Zadi
Sav,

You are funny, wonderful, refreshingly honest, caring and so very very sexy and hugable all at the same time. Lush is a better place because of you and you've made me smile on a day that I really didn't think I'd be doing much smiling.

Thank you Babe and see you soon
Zadi
xxx
you must be laughing you head off just thinking how silly and stupid I can be and im not even blond giggles
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for being you, Savanna...There is only one. You are truly unique. We are glad to have you on Lush.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Erosman
Thanks for being you, Savanna...There is only one. You are truly unique. We are glad to have you on Lush.

Thank you Erosman Im so glad im here and have met so many wonderful men and woman alike. Im ready for room two
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Sav, you are such a beautiful and amazing person. You have made me very welcome since I joined this site only very recently. Thank you so much for your friendship. Hugs and kisses xx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buffy
Sav, you are such a beautiful and amazing person. You have made me very welcome since I joined this site only very recently. Thank you so much for your friendship. Hugs and kisses xx

All I did was pass on what was done to me in the lounge from Rocco be yourself and have fun, and you are a great person Happy birthday also have fun, and just be yourself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Vana, not many people would look back fondly on a chat room, the way you put things into words, (yes bad English and all) is amazing and very special. You are a very special person, stay that way lil sis, for I love having you ask me questions and giggle as you get the answer. Muah lil sis.....Because of what you have expressed I might, just might miss the first chat room I have enjoyed.
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Sav, I can just imagine how hard it is for a woman to learn about sex in your culture. You're not nieve you just haven't been able to learn as we have. You are a beautiful person with good morals.You will experience sex when you are ready. Don't let anybody push into anything you don't want to do.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jerseylynn
Vana, not many people would look back fondly on a chat room, the way you put things into words, (yes bad English and all) is amazing and very special. You are a very special person, stay that way lil sis, for I love having you ask me questions and giggle as you get the answer. Muah lil sis.....Because of what you have expressed I might, just might miss the first chat room I have enjoyed.

Okay Okay my big sis let me just say without you and all you wise words I would still be lost, wait im still lost at times, Thank you I feel so clever in my country now, it like I walk and say to myself when I look at my people giggles my people You dont know what I learn today, giggles.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by unclemoney
Sav, I can just imagine how hard it is for a woman to learn about sex in your culture. You're not nieve you just haven't been able to learn as we have. You are a beautiful person with good morals.You will experience sex when you are ready. Don't let anybody push into anything you don't want to do.

But you do that all the time to me, begging and pleading me, giggles, you are a nice person thank you. I always had this thought dirty old men but not at all, nothing dirty about been old and still wants sex, I think
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you savanna you spoke to me in the lounge when you didn't have to, you have a away to make everyone feel welcome and its great to see.
You've changed alot since we first spoke becoming more confident with every new person you talk to, theres no doubt in my mind that you'll not miss the old room for long and start meeting more new people in the new rooms!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by oniel
Thank you savanna you spoke to me in the lounge when you didn't have to, you have a away to make everyone feel welcome and its great to see.
You've changed alot since we first spoke becoming more confident with every new person you talk to, theres no doubt in my mind that you'll not miss the old room for long and start meeting more new people in the new rooms!!

Oh I know I did all thanks to many here on Lush old lounge room, Oh yes new room new rules, and a whole lot of new games, giggles, eyes big now games what games.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Savanna.... you are a one of a kind lady. I know I haven't chatted with you much in the Lounge, but you're always on the spot to welcome me, and I truly appreciate that, as other people do also. I haven't been in there as much as I used to... been reading all the lovely stories... But, I'm going to make an effort to get back and do a little chatting soon....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by iceman
Savanna.... you are a one of a kind lady. I know I haven't chatted with you much in the Lounge, but you're always on the spot to welcome me, and I truly appreciate that, as other people do also. I haven't been in there as much as I used to... been reading all the lovely stories... But, I'm going to make an effort to get back and do a little chatting soon....

Iceman I know and I do miss people that pop in and go away for a while, but when ever you enter don't it just feel the same like you never left, or do I fool myself again. Or is it just me thinking that. Oh okay just me.
Lurker
0 likes
People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. I guess you make them feel happy and they will never forget you. They and you will never forget old chat room, of course. We have a common point, bad english. I hope my english will be like yours, at least...

For a good beginning with new chat room, even if I am not often on chat room. (please, use more comma, hehee)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ManOfFire
People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. I guess you make them feel happy and they will never forget you. They and you will never forget old chat room, of course. We have a common point, bad english. I hope my english will be like yours, at least...

For a good beginning with new chat room, even if I am not often on chat room. (please, use more comma, hehee)

Comma's that is so not me need to put commas, happy, and you always in the lounge don't lie now, next time you must share your Chocolate please giggles, commas,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Savanna
Quote by ManOfFire

Comma's that is so not me need to put commas, happy, and you always in the lounge don't lie now, next time you must share your Chocolate please giggles, commas,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I don't lie. I am not on longue as much as you are there. anyway, thanks for comma. See you in new chat room
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
errrrrrrrr ok .............so POLITICIAN u have got very good remarks from everyone, so i guess i will day COPY PASTE all the good points jotted down by everyone and thats my POST..............hehehehehe

Can`t help it me DEVIL after all
I Beleive IN STYLE not FASHION

Beware DEVIL is here
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by saggii
errrrrrrrr ok .............so POLITICIAN u have got very good remarks from everyone, so i guess i will day COPY PASTE all the good points jotted down by everyone and thats my POST..............hehehehehe

they do sleep well together the politician and the devil. funny how they can still sleep at night.
Code Monkey
0 likes
I can send you a piece of the code from the old chat rooms, maybe you can hang that on your wall?

You can sit back, with your grandchildren and recite the time when you met your husband on the chat rooms of Lush stories!

Hope you enjoy the new rooms as much.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gav
I can send you a piece of the code from the old chat rooms, maybe you can hang that on your wall?

You can sit back, with your grandchildren and recite the time when you met your husband on the chat rooms of Lush stories!

Hope you enjoy the new rooms as much.

Oh so there is hope for me to find the man of my dream on lush, Well at least our sex will be great then, ooops I hope. Hi anyone Gav will give me away, giggles
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Savanna
Quote by saggii

they do sleep well together the politician and the devil. funny how they can still sleep at night.

ahhhhh shit didn`t thought about that point..........grrrrrrr rather then sleeping we r better ............hehehe RIGHT
I Beleive IN STYLE not FASHION

Beware DEVIL is here
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by saggii
Quote by Savanna
Quote by saggii

ahhhhh shit didn`t thought about that point..........grrrrrrr rather then sleeping we r better ............hehehe RIGHT

Kissing you say? How many do kiss up to Politicians. Are you one of them?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had been reading the stories on Lush for months before i decided to actually become a member. Ive always been wary of joining any sort of "sex site" but the stories were of such a professional and respectable nature i thought what the hell. The Lounge was one of my first stops when i signed up and Savanna you just happened to be the first person i spoke to and also my first "Lush Friend". Im not really in the chat rooms these days as i tend to log onto the site via my phone but when i am on the laptop i look forward to dropping in and chatting with the regulars. Its just a shame that youre all spread all over the world as the times im on tend to be the time when youre all either at work or in bed!! However should it go I know Ill miss chatting to some of you, some moreso than others (you know who you are!!!). Heres to the Lounge and to distant friends... may we find other ways to chat smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rougerogue
I had been reading the stories on Lush for months before i decided to actually become a member. Ive always been wary of joining any sort of "sex site" but the stories were of such a professional and respectable nature i thought what the hell. The Lounge was one of my first stops when i signed up and Savanna you just happened to be the first person i spoke to and also my first "Lush Friend". Im not really in the chat rooms these days as i tend to log onto the site via my phone but when i am on the laptop i look forward to dropping in and chatting with the regulars. Its just a shame that youre all spread all over the world as the times im on tend to be the time when youre all either at work or in bed!! However should it go I know Ill miss chatting to some of you, some moreso than others (you know who you are!!!). Heres to the Lounge and to distant friends... may we find other ways to chat smile

Do I love your avi still yes yes yes good choice Jessie, Oh I do miss the chats with you it was great, and yes I do miss our chats, told you to get a laptop for work. Please pop in again you do know I can talk a lot. That about all I can do well, Giggles
Lurker
0 likes
Who cares about the louge, WE LOVE SAVANNA! heart hahaha
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by petitanglaise
Who cares about the louge, WE LOVE SAVANNA! heart hahaha

Oh my little one how we met? it is fun to have met you, and we still have so much fun with just talking and laughing
Lurker
0 likes
You can't get rid of the Lounge, It is where I met the sweet and innocent Savana, among other nice folks. Say it isn't so.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by groanman
You can't get rid of the Lounge, It is where I met the sweet and innocent Savana, among other nice folks. Say it isn't so.

Oh it is so, Gav is on a war path with rooms going and popping up. But we still have the new room and I will still be sweet the innocent part, mmmmm that is something else to ponder about again. Thank you groan it is always nice to see you online