I prefer to be submissive most of the time. (8 votes) 16%
Slap my ass and pull my hair. (8 votes) 16%
I get off on feeling used once in a while. (10 votes) 20%
Use me like a dirty, dirty whore. (35 votes) 69%
I like to be controlled and degraded in every way. (4 votes) 8%
I prefer to make him my slut! (4 votes) 8%
Lurker
0 likes
So something that I've noticed about all women I've been with is that everyone enjoys it a litle bit rough. Now of course there are different levels of this. Some just like their guy to take charge in bed, some like a little hair pulling and ass slapping...and some like it really, really rough and degrading. I've experienced all levels so I was wondering what the percentages were. Feel free to explain your answers.

Now I know that this concept may offend some people. Please understand that this concerns only sex and has no bearing on how people are treated outside the bedroom.

Lurker
0 likes
A litte dominance is good sometimes...I like both gentle and rough depending on my mood
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like varying degrees it depends totally on my mood.

Usually I like positions of a more submissive nature, like doggy style the best, I like to have my hair pulled sometimes, biting, spanking stuff like that.

Once in a while I like to take charge, but usually not because that's what I want but because I'm doing it for him haha.

Gentle is great in the mornings or if I'm tired, but usually I like it kinkier than that...

Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm happy to see people have responded to this thread. I was beginning to think nobody would answer. The results are pretty much what I expected. I have yet to find a female that only wants gentle sex. Even when they have said so, once we get into it...they want it from behind with their hair pulled and ass slapped. I've actually looked for dominant women, but they are very hard to come by.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when we fuck i want you to take out all that pinned up stress so fuck me hard, slap me around please relieve that stress because when we finish i want you to be totally relaxe like me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Same mentality as Gendog69, really sucks when guys are all stressed. They just get real stubborn and difficult to deal with when they are like that.
What's the difference between a bad golfer and a bad sky diver??

One goes... WHACK... DARN!!!

the other: DAAAAAARRRRRNNNNN..... WHACK... *Bloody red stain on the ground*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A litte dominance is good sometimes...I like both gentle and rough depending on my mood

Okay, I'd be inclined to go along with that theory.

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by Loislane

Me too, Yoda.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't mind a little slap on the arse, a bit of hair pulling or pin me up against a wall, but don't want it too rough. As long as there are no marks left on me and I don't hurt all over the next day, it can be a lot of fun.
Lurker
0 likes
I've only had rough once, really. Now I understand the definition of vanilla. Much more exciting. Makes me sooooo wet! When he took control I wasn't afraid of getting hurt but the domination, determination that he was going to get what he wanted and his strength was an incridible turn-on.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i m cd i like it lil rough, i like blindfolds on me n my man being rough with me,as there is reluctance from my end for sucking,he shoves it n slaps me on my butt. i m put against the wall n fucked hard
Lurker
0 likes
Mmm yea do like it rough!! Like to be dominated by both guys and girls.
Lurker
0 likes
Not into being slapped or hair being pulled. Like lt long and tender nothing too rough.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of time, I want to be in control and be rough with my partner, but I like being thrown up against the wall and let him be the savage beast some too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am definitely submissive so do like to be completely dominated. I want him to live out every fantasy with my body...his choice. I love it all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it really rough, hair pulling, scratching, smacking... pretty much anything

I know that isnt for everyone though lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest

heart
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Lurker
0 likes
I only want it rough if I fully trust him, and if I do, I want to be his toy.

Otherwise I need romance, kiss me and caress me because I want to do the same with you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I actually do enjoy a bit of rough play every now and again BUT do draw some lines in the sand when it comes to having it go violent, abusive and/or degrading - there still needs to be a level of respect and care played out at all times otherwise it can go horribly wrong. When you have a partner you care about and trust and have some 'rules' established, it can be insanely HOT!
Detention Seeker
0 likes
He can be rough as long as he's sensible but after I want cuddles and kisses.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Wow - old thread!

When it comes to rough/dirty sex, I'm down for almost anything, as the OP well knows. smile

As an aside - consensual rough or 'degrading' sex isn't meant to be literally degrading/demeaning. It's just a form of sexual role-play (not unlike BDSM or other dom/sub play). It shouldn't be a reflection of anything abusive between the two people engaging in it. It tends to get a bad rap by people who don't understand it though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rough dirty sex can be a big turn on. Sometimes I like to be treated like a whore in bed, told what to do in very graphic terms, called a dirty slut, etc. Being spanked and having my hair pulled is a big turn on. And while I do agree with DD that consensual "degrading" sex isnt meant to literally be degrading but just a form a role playing, getting excessively rough and degrading hits a little to close to home for me so once that line is crossed it becomes a big turn off for me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When the sex is good, rougher makes it better. For me there is no such thing as too rough sex, but when it goes beyond sex into abuse it becomes a turn off for me. Where's the line? In truth it's a fine line and where it lies seems to depend on the quality of the sex and the eroticism of my partner.
Lurker
0 likes
I think it really depends on my mood, trust and the origin of why i am having sex at that point of time. All depths have its time and place, but i am glad i can experience them all
Lurker
0 likes
I love different levels. Alot of the times I ask to go hard and some just give me a little. I like pain so it doesnt bother me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like it rough, ass slapped, hair pulled, thrown around the room, forced to do whatever he wants me to do. im one of the rear ones that like to be controlled and dominated by a lover, not a bf. A bf is made to please me, a lover is made so i can please them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rough can be fun. Obviously there has to be limits but ass-slapping, hair pulling, being held down and ravished in any position they want, that is all a massive turn on for me.