last reply
26 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ladies,
Does your significant other want you to (and forgive me if this has a title, I don't know what to call it) get tanlines that go across your nipples so that it looks like you where a bikini top with your nipple or part of it exposed?

My questions are; if your SO desires this, would you do it? And, how do you feel about your SO desiring this?

I first posed this under the top 'Clothes', but after re-thinking, I don't think that was the place to put it. I will try to remove the other post.
Thank you, Gus
Matriarch
0 likes
Whatever floats your boat Ipmsa! Never heard of that fetish before, and I thought I knew them all.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thank you Lush and Sugarshirl. Actually, this isn't my thing, I was in a discussion with a group and one woman brought it up (her guy saves this type of picture) and none of us had heard of it. The woman that told of her boyfriend said he called it something, but she couldn't remember what. Like you, Lush, I thought I'd heard them all...

In general, I would hope must women would react like Sugarshirl and go with what didn't cause a problem, but I am not sure. As to others seeing tanlines.. my wife and I are nudists and so others see her whole body and I enjoy that, but it isn't a straight turn-on, just enjoyable. (Hey! She has a great body!)

Cheers
Lurker
0 likes
This may be the word your looking for.
Actirasty, It's the arousal from exposure to the suns rays. and It is a actual fetish.PFaX1Vtm0mGOZINB
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thank you, bshaddow, I will run with that. I have actually been thinking about doing some fiction and maybe weaving this into a story will be fun!
Thanks again, and Merry Christmas to All
Lurker
0 likes
You learn something all the time, b.

I already know what actin'nasty is, too.
Lurker
0 likes
Hygrophilia or Odaxelagnia ? I myself am into Neophilia & Teratophallic
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by bshaddow
Hygrophilia or Odaxelagnia ? I myself am into Neophilia & Teratophallic

I prefer a nice cup of camomile myself [smilie=co (heads to dictionary to find out what on earth any of those fetishes are....)
Lurker
0 likes
Hands b some antibiotics. They can cure that these days, ya know.

Just kidding.
Lurker
0 likes
Living in Nevada I can get a really cool tanline. You guys know... right? Red arms, neck and face, paste white chest and legs? Attractive now, let me tell you. I can see the ladies checking me out constantly. *nods*
Lurker
0 likes
No I dont think so Not the biggest tanline fan myself so getting them in weird shapes and sizes.. ehh. I remember once getting a heart shaped tanline on my shoulder and it took months to go away!
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
i cant really tan at all i burn really easy...*sigh*
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No tan lines at the mandatory all nude beaches I like to go to so no chance of that happening!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Don't have tan lines LOL! sunbathe NUDE!
Lurker
0 likes
I only place I like my tan lines is from my g-string ~ one man LOVED it ... said it was the sexiest thing to see my private area so ... private!
Lurker
0 likes
That's the turn on for me. The white areas tell your brain you're looking at something secret and private.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sounds fun. I go to a nudist beach so I can get a full body tan I hate tan lines but if my guy or girl wanted some sexi lines I'd do it for them...
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I do rather like the idea of the original post: the best way to get tanlines like that would be to actually sunbathe with your bikini top pulled down to expose all or part of your nipples. That sounds cheeky and sexy to me, and seeing tanlines like that would make me think of that person flashing their nips.

Ah, the delicate nuances of sexual behaviour!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
love tanlines
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tanlines provide the 'roadmap' to pleasure!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it was something my partner really wanted me to do, then sure. Tans fade, so it's not like it'll be permanent. Plus, no one else will be seeing my breasts, so it's not like I'd have reason to ever really feel self-conscious about the weird placement.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Thread searching & resuscitation - pay attention n00bs...this is how it's done!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hate having tan lines and I think that they look tacky on me so I normally put on bronzing lotion where I get them to make it blend in with the rest of my skin, and no I don't think I would say yes if someone asked me to tan my nipples
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Autumn17
I hate having tan lines and I think that they look tacky on me so I normally put on bronzing lotion where I get them to make it blend in with the rest of my skin, and no I don't think I would say yes if someone asked me to tan my nipples

Agreed!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a no tan lines man. And being a nude beach goer, I see lots of both. There's nothing more sexy than a beautiful tanned female body.