Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you use a mirror when you masturbate?

last reply
30 replies
6.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
No, do you?
Lurker
0 likes
I did in the begining..in my teen years...haven't done it for years
Lurker
0 likes
hmmmm ... I think I wrote a story about that!!

=d>
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Love mirrors and I have what amounts to a mirrored wall facing my bed... fun for all occasions!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
really need to try it
Lurker
0 likes
Nope, I dont.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by FantasyFiction
Wondering if women like to watch themselves.

There's an idea.......
Its Rayn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A couple of guys get off from watching me watch myself get off lol. But I never just feel the urge each myself.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I used to, but it becomes obsolete once your eyes start rolling into the back of your head when you figure out how to do it right. ;P
Lurker
0 likes
Interesting thought. I have not. But, I like it when my gal watches. She likes to watch too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh
hmmmm ... I think I wrote a story about that!!

=d>
I will have to read that one ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have when i get dressed up for myself.
Lurker
0 likes
deff like to be watched but only by someone else not me, my lady likes watching!
Lurker
0 likes
Dancing Doll have you been doing yourself in my bedroom. Sounds that way to me. Next time lets do it as a duet Dear!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I love watching myself...
Preferably with someone else seeing what I'm seeing.
Though Mirrors are so... 1990... We got web cams now a days.
What's better than watching yourself on the screen. You can see your body in a total different way than you can do with a mirror.
Though I prefer seeing my face rather than my cunt. (if you got two cams you don't have to worry about missing a thing :P)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Maous
I used to, but it becomes obsolete once your eyes start rolling into the back of your head when you figure out how to do it right. ;P

Well put.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope, never even thought about watching myself in the mirror - it has always been so....well....internalised. I could definitely watch someone else though.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, my mind is usually else where when I masturbate. Now if I'm having sex I do love watching in the mirrors on my closet doors, especially if he's doing me from behind!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
id have to say no it does nothing for me but mutual masterbation is REALY hot
Lurker
0 likes
no mirror but mutual masturbation as a lesbian is really a turn on and a must in my book
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I keep a mirror in the drawer right next to my vibrator. The two go hand in hand for me. I love watching my pussy quiver after an intense orgasm. It gets me so excited, that I usually have to go again
Lurker
0 likes
sometimes I do, but on cam4 its much more fun. I love being watched on livecam! My cam4 name is samurai1999
Lurker
0 likes
sometimes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Occasionally just to enjoy watching myself get off. Of course like another said, its hard to pay attention to a mirror when you get off and your eyes roll back in your head.
An open mind is the greatest thing on earth, it allows creativity, acceptance, and new ideas. It can encourage those locked in their own minds to break free and experience everything life has to offer. Open your mind to anything and everything, you never know what pleasures you may be missing!
Lurker
0 likes
i have done it before when i was about 14, i went through a small period of being absolutely fascinated by how much my pussy changed when i got horny and then climaxed
Her Ladyship Verifier
0 likes
I used to be fascinated with the mirror thing. Now I know what I look like and it's not a big concern...

~ "She left the web, she left the loom,
She made three paces through the room,
She saw the water-lily bloom,
She saw the helmet and the plume,
She look'd down to Camelot.
Out flew the web and floated wide;
The mirror crack'd from side to side;
"The curse is come upon me," cried
The Lady of Shalott. "
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have used a mirror. I love to see my face as I get close to cumming. And love to watch toys sliding in and out of my pussy and ass! After all I am an exhibitionist and who better to perform for than myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first time I watched myself masturbate in a mirror, it was an incredible turnon. But the novelty wore off after a few weeks, and I realized I got aroused far more by the pictures in my head.
You've been a bad girl! Now take your pajamas off and go to my room!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
no I don't, Ive got my eyes shut, looking down or I'm reading someones story I love to go face to face with my partner though