0 likes
Lol,
I t m u s t h a v e b e e n t h e p i l l s I a t e for B r e ak f a s t;;

R a g d o l l;;
A n n a l i e;;
< 3
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It has more to do with attitude than anything else. If all I'm doing is looking, I prefer women more on the chunky side, but I'd rather not be just looking.
Lurker
0 likes
Short, yes. Small framed, no. Sorry, not my thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely my thing LOL!
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh yes. Very HOT
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What is there NOT to like??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WickedShads
Definitely my thing LOL!

Haha, that's good.

R a g d o l l;;
A n n a l i e;;
< 3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LullabiesForAnna
Quote by WickedShads
Definitely my thing LOL!

Haha, that's good.
Lol, Wow.

R a g d o l l;;
A n n a l i e;;
< 3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rangerdx
oh yes. Very HOT
Really?

R a g d o l l;;
A n n a l i e;;
< 3
Lurker
0 likes
I like me being petite, people always say awe your so cute. Plus men don't mind picking me up because I'm so light.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
I like me being petite, people always say awe your so cute. Plus men don't mind picking me up because I'm so light.

Same.

Also i think as long as youre confident in your own skin, it wont matter to a guy whether you're tall, short, fat, thin or have orange spots smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Quote by HoneyBee000

Same.

Also i think as long as youre confident in your own skin, it wont matter to a guy whether you're tall, short, fat, thin or have orange spots smile

Haha, that goes both ways right? Short, fat, hairy, pale guy with confidence walks away with a any woman he wants? Good news for a lot of guys
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
I get it all the time. Lol, I use to hate it, but now I embace it.

R a g d o l l;;
A n n a l i e;;
< 3
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by freefallin1309
Quote by MMonroe
Quote by HoneyBee000

Same.

Haha, that goes both ways right? Short, fat, hairy, pale guy with confidence walks away with a any woman he wants? Good news for a lot of guys

Not helping!

What i meant was, I've seen soooo many threads, on this and other forums too, saying, do guys like big boobs, do guys like small boobs, do guys like shaved or not, and it goes on and on and on!

What i'm saying is, be happy with what you got cos theres enough guys out there who are more than happy with what you've got, and if they dont then they're not worth the time of day.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Quote by freefallin1309
Quote by MMonroe
Quote by HoneyBee000

Same.

Not helping!

What i meant was, I've seen soooo many threads, on this and other forums too, saying, do guys like big boobs, do guys like small boobs, do guys like shaved or not, and it goes on and on and on!

What i'm saying is, be happy with what you got cos theres enough guys out there who are more than happy with what you've got, and if they dont then they're not worth the time of day.

New question old topic same time same channel folks lol
Lurker
0 likes
Right BB. SSDD!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
They are less expensive to feed, man.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Do you like petite girls?
Sure. What's not to like?

Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally I like girls of all shapes and sizes. I can appreciate the differences. Like stated above, being able to pick up and toss a small girl around is fun and opens the door to many possibilites during those specail times...
Lurker
0 likes
It's the person inside and how they feel about themselves that attract me, jsut be happy with yours self there is some one for every type.InMpy7EjcJMURZkc
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cmsouza729
Personally I like girls of all shapes and sizes. I can appreciate the differences. Like stated above, being able to pick up and toss a small girl around is fun and opens the door to many possibilites during those specail times...

I like what you say ha ha I had a guy and while making love he flipped me over on my back, wow I was impressed and it felt very manly and sexy to me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by cmsouza729

I like what you say ha ha I had a guy and while making love he flipped me over on my back, wow I was impressed and it felt very manly and sexy to me.

Yeah...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by cmsouza729

Yeah...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by cmsouza729

If you were 200 lbs I could flip you over ... if you are 80 lbs, I might end up tossing you out the window on accident
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by freefallin1309
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by cmsouza729

If you were 200 lbs I could flip you over ... if you are 80 lbs, I might end up tossing you out the window on accident

I'm seriously only 82 pounds. lmao.

R a g d o l l;;
A n n a l i e;;
< 3
Lurker
0 likes
Hey Freefalling, you wouldn't be falling with me hee hee, I'm a light fantastic haha.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm freeeeeeefallin :d/ *gratuitous Tom Petty mention*