Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Poll Question : Which one do you prefer?
Choice Votes Statistics
Sweet Lady 74 65 %
Slutty Lady 39 34 %

Sweet or Slutty? Options · View
Guest
Posted: Saturday, March 20, 2010 4:28:15 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 796,267
After reading a lot of posts on the forums, I have noticed there are mainly two types of women on lush.


There is the sweet lady who is more helpful then boastful and not so direct in their answers when it comes to sex.

And then, you have the slutty lady who will openly admit to all their sexual conquests and then some.


My question is, in the real life, which type of lady would you be attracted to and would see yourself in a relationship with?


*Please note there is no offense meant by the title or this post. I am just referring to women who are considered sexually open and promiscuous
DamonX
Posted: Saturday, March 20, 2010 4:37:49 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/25/2009
Posts: 798
I guess it depends on what your definition of "slutty" is, but I generally like women that have a high sex drive and are sexually adventurous. A lot of girls seem sweet on the outside but are slutty inside. I used to date this girl who seemed like the perfect little "good girl" but behind closed doors she was a complete whore. :)
Guest
Posted: Saturday, March 20, 2010 4:40:23 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 796,267
I am talking more about the way they act in public and not in the bedroom. For example, first impressions. If this was a dating service, would you pick the sweet lady or the slutty lady?

Which lady would you feel more comfortable introducing to friends, co-workers, and family?

I, myself, love the sweet lady who is slutty in the bedroom.
Guest
Posted: Saturday, March 20, 2010 4:59:32 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 796,267
I would love to go for the more sweet lady, but would prefer someone open in the bedroom :)
Guest
Posted: Saturday, March 20, 2010 5:01:00 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 796,267
If I can beg one more clarification- are we talking about who we are (in heart of hearts) more attracted to? Because I think it would skew heavily away from "slutty lady" in terms of who makes a better relationship prospect for us.
DamonX
Posted: Saturday, March 20, 2010 6:35:00 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/25/2009
Posts: 798
I would like it if she dressed slutty and stuff in public, but probably not if she was flirting with every guy she saw.
Guest
Posted: Saturday, March 20, 2010 7:38:28 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 796,267
The main reason I asked this because I noticed that some of the more promiscuous women on lush are the ones with the most views and friends (Please note that I am not saying that every woman with high views and friends is promiscuous, some of them are just very likeable).

What I was really wondering if this would apply out in the real world and in relationships.

When they are looking for someone for a relationship, do they look for someone that is nice and sweet or do they look for someone who will make all their friends jealous?

Another way of looking at it is would a man completely overlook a sweet lady and just concentrate on the slutty lady because they think she will be better in the bedroom?

PS I don't necessary mean that sweet is innocent, shy and quiet. Sweet could be just someone who knows how to behave in public and knows when to leave the bedroom stuff in the bedroom.
Guest
Posted: Saturday, March 20, 2010 8:08:15 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 796,267
Sweetness, because you don't just immediately have a relationship. You get to know the person really well and find out if she is a barracuda in the bedroom later. Chances are, if she is slutty on first meeting and first impression...you don't want a relationship. She's probably playing the field like a quarterback.
DamonX
Posted: Saturday, March 20, 2010 11:51:02 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/25/2009
Posts: 798
SweetBitch wrote:
The main reason I asked this because I noticed that some of the more promiscuous women on lush are the ones with the most views and friends (Please note that I am not saying that every woman with high views and friends is promiscuous, some of them are just very likeable).

What I was really wondering if this would apply out in the real world and in relationships.

When they are looking for someone for a relationship, do they look for someone that is nice and sweet or do they look for someone who will make all their friends jealous?

Another way of looking at it is would a man completely overlook a sweet lady and just concentrate on the slutty lady because they think she will be better in the bedroom?

PS I don't necessary mean that sweet is innocent, shy and quiet. Sweet could be just someone who knows how to behave in public and knows when to leave the bedroom stuff in the bedroom.


Think of it this way... Girls will generally date and marry the "nice guy". You know, the guy that is sensible and stable, providing the proper environment for a family environment etc,etc. But do women fantasize about hot sexual encounters with that guy? Not a fuckin chance. You like a little bit of edge and danger. That's why the bad boys (or assholes, as the nice guys usually refer to them) are usually the subjects of women sexual fantasies.

It's the same for guys. Of course guys want to settle down with the sweet girl. But in the meantime, they want to have sex with the sexy, slutty one. Or at least fantasize about it. Since most men on here are looking for some kind of sexual exploration, they will tend to gravitate towards those aspects that catch their attention and fulfill some of those hidden desires. Nobody comes on here to meet a wife (I assume) so its completely understandable that men will grasp at the aspects that offer the prospect of fulfilling the basic, simple urges that they naturally possess. That is why men will often view the more "promiscuous" profiles.

If a woman is considered "sluttty looking" its generallybecause she's overtly displaying characteristics that will elicit an sexual attraction response in males. Most men will want to marry the sweet girl, but they'll always fantasize about that slutty girl that wore the short miniskirts and gave him a blowjob underneath the bleachers in high school. The nice girl fulfills the social norms that they are expected to uphold, while the slutty girl fullfills the basic biological urges of attraction. A person's choice will depend on which of those drives is stronger.

Guest
Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 12:32:13 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 796,267
DamonX wrote:
Think of it this way... Girls will generally date and marry the "nice guy". You know, the guy that is sensible and stable, providing the proper environment for a family environment etc,etc. But do women fantasize about hot sexual encounters with that guy? Not a fuckin chance. You like a little bit of edge and danger. That's why the bad boys (or assholes, as the nice guys usually refer to them) are usually the subjects of women sexual fantasies.

It's the same for guys. Of course guys want to settle down with the sweet girl. But in the meantime, they want to have sex with the sexy, slutty one. Or at least fantasize about it. Since most men on here are looking for some kind of sexual exploration, they will tend to gravitate towards those aspects that catch their attention and fulfill some of those hidden desires. Nobody comes on here to meet a wife (I assume) so its completely understandable that men will grasp at the aspects that offer the prospect of fulfilling the basic, simple urges that they naturally possess. That is why men will often view the more "promiscuous" profiles.

If a woman is considered "sluttty looking" its generallybecause she's overtly displaying characteristics that will elicit an sexual attraction response in males. Most men will want to marry the sweet girl, but they'll always fantasize about that slutty girl that wore the short miniskirts and gave him a blowjob underneath the bleachers in high school. The nice girl fulfills the social norms that they are expected to uphold, while the slutty girl fullfills the basic biological urges of attraction. A person's choice will depend on which of those drives is stronger.



Thank you DamonX .... as well as the others that have responded ...... But this leads to another question.

If I wanted to attract more males in the real life, is there a way to dress slutty and act slutty whilst still being true to myself and remaining one of the sweet ladies?

I am quite happy being who I am on here and being among the sweet people like the very sexy necho and sweet savanna, but there are times when I do envy women like bunny12 and ladyX who are more open with their sexuality. But then when I do try to be more promiscuous, I find I seem to attract the wrong sort of people happy8 .

Again, I must point out that I do not mean to offend anyone and I am not calling anyone a slut, but it is a term used often on here to describe a person that is sexy and talks openly about their sexual conquests etc.
Lisa
Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 2:07:49 AM

Rank: Moderator

Joined: 3/3/2009
Posts: 5,168
Location: Victoria, Australia
DamonX wrote:
...But do women fantasize about hot sexual encounters with that guy? Not a fuckin chance. You like a little bit of edge and danger. That's why the bad boys (or assholes, as the nice guys usually refer to them) are usually the subjects of women sexual fantasies...


I've gotta disagree with you there! I'm naturally attracted to the 'nice' guys. They feature mostly in the stories I write and the fantasies I indulge in, too.
Guest
Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 2:39:57 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 796,267
DamonX wrote:


Think of it this way... Girls will generally date and marry the "nice guy". You know, the guy that is sensible and stable, providing the proper environment for a family environment etc,etc. But do women fantasize about hot sexual encounters with that guy? Not a fuckin chance. You like a little bit of edge and danger. That's why the bad boys (or assholes, as the nice guys usually refer to them) are usually the subjects of women sexual fantasies.



This is definitely true of me, and I guess I always assumed it was true of most women but obviously not for all (see above). I don't fantasize sexually about guys who ask me twice where I want to eat dinner, know what kind of body soap I prefer, and look forward to raising a puppy with me.

I fantasize about the guy who is rough around a few edges, mysterious, strong, and risky in ways I can't exactly pinpoint. I've dated both kinds of guy with mixed results, but this is about fantasy, not who I ultimately want in my life anyway.
WellMadeMale
Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 4:30:33 AM

Rank: Constant Gardener

Joined: 9/30/2009
Posts: 10,801
Location: Cakeland, United States
SweetBitch wrote:
but it is a term used often on here to describe a person that is sexy and talks openly about their sexual conquests etc.


Actually (and I thought you would know this) - that term is:
Babe
In
Total
Control of
Herself.

And that's precisely the woman I want. She's open, yet discreet. She's discrete, yet wanton.

She'd never think of talking like a sailor around my parents -or- her own, but she's brassy and classy...demure, sweet and owns a naughty streak about a mile wide.

When I look at her, I see the words: FUCK ME - embossed on her forehead, her pupils dilated. Other men and women may look at her and drool, while she barely acknowledges their presence. I am a walking hard-on, anytime I'm within 50 feet of her.

And it doesn't have one gawddamned thing to do with what I or anyone else might perceive as her birthing hips or her ability to provide me with viable offspring.

I'm not the least bit interested in spawning a litter, and never have been.

So you can throw that bit of psychological garbage out the window. It doesn't fly for all men. *Incidentally, I don't mean to offend, I'm just saying that speaking in generalities about general things, is BS and I'm all for shedding light on squelching BS*

I want a lady who likes to fuck. And has no problem letting me know it. As I said in another thread - body language speaks volumes.

And she can play Quarterback on my team, whenever she wishes.

Slut or sweet?

Neither, specifically - both generally.

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.
Guest
Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 5:52:04 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 796,267
WellMadeMale wrote:
SweetBitch wrote:
but it is a term used often on here to describe a person that is sexy and talks openly about their sexual conquests etc.


Actually (and I though you would know this) - that term is:
Babe
In
Total
Control of
Herself.

And that's precisely the woman I want. She's open, yet discreet. She's discrete, yet wanton.

She'd never think of talking like a sailor around my parents -or- her own, but she's brassy and classy...demure, sweet and owns a naughty streak about a mile wide.

When I look at her, I see the words: FUCK ME - embossed on her forehead, her pupils dilated. Other men and women may look at her and drool, while she barely acknowledges their presence. I am a walking hard-on, anytime I'm within 50 feet of her.

And it doesn't have one gawddamned thing to do with what I or anyone else might perceive as her birthing hips or her ability to provide me with viable offspring.

I'm not the least bit interested in spawning a litter, and never have been.

So you can throw that bit of psychological garbage out the window. It doesn't fly for all men. *Incidentally, I don't mean to offend, I'm just saying that speaking in generalities about general things, is BS and I'm all for shedding light on squelching BS*

I want a lady who likes to fuck. And has no problem letting me know it. As I said in another thread - body language speaks volumes.

And she can play Quarterback on my team, whenever she wishes.

Slut or sweet?

Neither, specifically - both generally.


Hahahaha.........The truth although maybe not argeeble is the truth *round of applause* for that one! Well said.
Guest
Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 6:16:14 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 796,267
SweetBitch wrote:
DamonX wrote:
Think of it this way... Girls will generally date and marry the "nice guy". You know, the guy that is sensible and stable, providing the proper environment for a family environment etc,etc. But do women fantasize about hot sexual encounters with that guy? Not a fuckin chance. You like a little bit of edge and danger. That's why the bad boys (or assholes, as the nice guys usually refer to them) are usually the subjects of women sexual fantasies.

It's the same for guys. Of course guys want to settle down with the sweet girl. But in the meantime, they want to have sex with the sexy, slutty one. Or at least fantasize about it. Since most men on here are looking for some kind of sexual exploration, they will tend to gravitate towards those aspects that catch their attention and fulfill some of those hidden desires. Nobody comes on here to meet a wife (I assume) so its completely understandable that men will grasp at the aspects that offer the prospect of fulfilling the basic, simple urges that they naturally possess. That is why men will often view the more "promiscuous" profiles.

If a woman is considered "sluttty looking" its generallybecause she's overtly displaying characteristics that will elicit an sexual attraction response in males. Most men will want to marry the sweet girl, but they'll always fantasize about that slutty girl that wore the short miniskirts and gave him a blowjob underneath the bleachers in high school. The nice girl fulfills the social norms that they are expected to uphold, while the slutty girl fullfills the basic biological urges of attraction. A person's choice will depend on which of those drives is stronger.



Thank you DamonX .... as well as the others that have responded ...... But this leads to another question.

If I wanted to attract more males in the real life, is there a way to dress slutty and act slutty whilst still being true to myself and remaining one of the sweet ladies?

I am quite happy being who I am on here and being among the sweet people like the very sexy necho and sweet savanna, but there are times when I do envy women like bunny12 and ladyX who are more open with their sexuality. But then when I do try to be more promiscuous, I find I seem to attract the wrong sort of people happy8 .

Again, I must point out that I do not mean to offend anyone and I am not calling anyone a slut, but it is a term used often on here to describe a person that is sexy and talks openly about their sexual conquests etc.


The problem is sweet......as above WMM and a few others of us have a brain and dont necessarily think with our dicks, which poses a problem for women who are use too ASL and do you take it up the ass this is the internet and you have to take into account all sorts of variables and opinions.....variables such as the slutty attraction of men could be 14 year old kids disguised etc and so on, in a sense it sounds like your weeding us out??? who knows the motive.

Generally speaking MEN with brains likes WOMEN to have brains.......and it really wouldnt matter either way how she was dressed or conducted herself as long as she is open and honest and you know where you stand.
scooter
Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 7:44:34 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/24/2010
Posts: 2,689
Location: Ohio
Unfortunately I'm reiterating what a few have just stated;
But You my dear have a great personality as it is Miss sweetBitch.
I want a sweet ass whore that knows when to be a lady, and better yet, when not to.
That loves chocolate, and and other delicious aphrodisiacs
DamonX
Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 9:44:52 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 1/25/2009
Posts: 798

Quote:
The problem is sweet......as above WMM and a few others of us have a brain and dont necessarily think with our dicks, which poses a problem for women who are use too ASL and do you take it up the ass this is the internet and you have to take into account all sorts of variables and opinions.....variables such as the slutty attraction of men could be 14 year old kids disguised etc and so on, in a sense it sounds like your weeding us out??? who knows the motive.

Generally speaking MEN with brains likes WOMEN to have brains.......and it really wouldnt matter either way how she was dressed or conducted herself as long as she is open and honest and you know where you stand.


Was this meant to be an attack on me?

crybaby

Guest
Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 10:11:11 AM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 796,267
Girl, most people want both, nice to build a life with and slutty and open minded to really be happy with each other.
But that slutty needs to be used to have both enjoy the desires and lust for the other. So be it toys or place of fun or fun with others, it has to be slutty to have the couple enjoy and grow the love and lust for each other.

The question I believe that really hits home is a major problem in todays world. Honest, open communicate and the ability to accept each other. Do they let each other know who they really are. Inside the loving relationship, any women or man should be able to be the total slut they want to. It takes two to make the fun work, of course, women have to accept the man.

So how does this all link to your slut/sweet question, it is attached to every women and man, they are abit of both for each other, or should be.

Be good and open to want love can give and accept that special for who they are, because they are a slut that taste sweet.
LadyX
Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 10:46:05 AM

Rank: Artistic Tart
Moderator

Joined: 9/25/2009
Posts: 4,804
NiteAngel wrote:


The problem is sweet......as above WMM and a few others of us have a brain and dont necessarily think with our dicks, which poses a problem for women who are use too ASL and do you take it up the ass this is the internet and you have to take into account all sorts of variables and opinions.....variables such as the slutty attraction of men could be 14 year old kids disguised etc and so on, in a sense it sounds like your weeding us out??? who knows the motive.

Generally speaking MEN with brains likes WOMEN to have brains.......and it really wouldnt matter either way how she was dressed or conducted herself as long as she is open and honest and you know where you stand.


how is the view from your high horse, Angel? lol

I know you a little bit so I give you some credit but what makes you think that all men with brains and all women with brains think the same damn way you do? You congratulate yourself well for liking women with brains, but thats not what drives sexual attraction for a lot of people. I dont look at a guy and refuse to think he's yummy until I know his SAT score, lol. I think a lot of guys are the same. I wonder if that was a shot at others.

You are just being too general maybe, because of course people who aren't dumbasses want to be with others that aren't dumbasses, but that doesnt have anything to do with the question really. Guys do go after different types, and that thing about the 14 year olds doesnt make any sense, what are you talking about there? If it's about people on the internet then I dont think thats what the question is about really, because this is all show-off pretend land anyways.





Pixie
Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 11:03:26 AM

Rank: Flutterby Pharie

Joined: 9/27/2007
Posts: 5,980
Location: Never, Never Land, United States
After reading this, dare I ask what people think of me? lol

I have some "decent" yet "sexy" (so I have been told) pics of myself on my profile. I dont come on here to flaunt myself nor am I looking for a man. Kudos to those that are. I am in no way disrespecting those who want to do those thing. But this IS a sex site, so it comes with the territory.

My real life relationships and what not are no one's business. I am married, that is not a secret. What I do here has nothing do to with what I do at home. This place is an outlet for me, a place where I can act and do what I please. Which is something I may or may not be able to do at home.

So, for me.......sweet or slutty? I think someone can be both, without pushing the slutty too much.

♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
scooter
Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 11:39:50 AM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 2/24/2010
Posts: 2,689
Location: Ohio
Wow!,,,,,,
I love that multi-colored pixie dust.
I agree pixie, as I'm a semi married man for 32 years.
(Wify and I been struggling the last 2)
I think some one can be both, without pushing the sweet too much
rangerdx
Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 12:03:38 PM

Rank: Active Ink Slinger

Joined: 3/12/2010
Posts: 24
Location: chicago area, il
in public i want the sweet intelectual woman
in the bedroom i want the slutty woman...
Guest
Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 4:46:09 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 796,267
LadyX wrote:
NiteAngel wrote:


The problem is sweet......as above WMM and a few others of us have a brain and dont necessarily think with our dicks, which poses a problem for women who are use too ASL and do you take it up the ass this is the internet and you have to take into account all sorts of variables and opinions.....variables such as the slutty attraction of men could be 14 year old kids disguised etc and so on, in a sense it sounds like your weeding us out??? who knows the motive.

Generally speaking MEN with brains likes WOMEN to have brains.......and it really wouldnt matter either way how she was dressed or conducted herself as long as she is open and honest and you know where you stand.


how is the view from your high horse, Angel? lol

I know you a little bit so I give you some credit but what makes you think that all men with brains and all women with brains think the same damn way you do? You congratulate yourself well for liking women with brains, but thats not what drives sexual attraction for a lot of people. I dont look at a guy and refuse to think he's yummy until I know his SAT score, lol. I think a lot of guys are the same. I wonder if that was a shot at others.

You are just being too general maybe, because of course people who aren't dumbasses want to be with others that aren't dumbasses, but that doesnt have anything to do with the question really. Guys do go after different types, and that thing about the 14 year olds doesnt make any sense, what are you talking about there? If it's about people on the internet then I dont think thats what the question is about really, because this is all show-off pretend land anyways.








After reading a lot of posts on the forums, I have noticed there are mainly two types of women on lush.


There is the sweet lady who is more helpful then boastful and not so direct in their answers when it comes to sex.

And then, you have the slutty lady who will openly admit to all their sexual conquests and then some.


My question is, in the real life, which type of lady would you be attracted to and would see yourself in a relationship with?

Read SweetBitch questions (she is seperating the virtual world to the real world) she wants to know, what defines them!

Why does for E.G the slutty get more results (friend requests) than the nice sweet girl???

The answer in a nutshell is (the slutty girl) will always get more attention for 1 simple reason......the lads, blokes, Women, girls, go for the easy option, because they dont have to work for it.........when i say work for it, ill leave that to you too define, the slutty girl has dropped her standards and will entertain anything going as in the film (face off) if you look like a ghoul you will attract ghouls.

The sweet girl will get more friends for the right reasons not the wrong reasons! even if some drooling fool is only her friend to try and crack her eventually, if she is honest and has integrity she will see these drooling fools a mile away and not entertain them because she wouldnt put herself in that situation to begin with.

So give me the sweet girl anyday because she has a brain and wont drop her standards.........as quickly as the slutty girl will drop her knickers.




LushPrincess
Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 4:55:39 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/17/2008
Posts: 1,177
Location: AZ
Lfunny I'm sorry Angel, I don't usually like to get involved in the "drama" that goes on here; but you made me laugh.

Quote:
the lads, blokes, Women, girls, go for the easy option, because they dont have to work for it


I'm kinda slutty and trust me to get to me you HAVE to work for it... unless I choose you, in that case you get a free pass... lol

Quote:
the slutty girl has dropped her standards and will entertain anything


Again, I can't help but laugh at this comment... kekekegay

I don't want to offend anyone, but even the "slutty" girls have a sweet side so this really isn't a fair question...
Guest
Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 4:55:55 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 796,267
DamonX wrote:

Quote:
The problem is sweet......as above WMM and a few others of us have a brain and dont necessarily think with our dicks, which poses a problem for women who are use too ASL and do you take it up the ass this is the internet and you have to take into account all sorts of variables and opinions.....variables such as the slutty attraction of men could be 14 year old kids disguised etc and so on, in a sense it sounds like your weeding us out??? who knows the motive.

Generally speaking MEN with brains likes WOMEN to have brains.......and it really wouldnt matter either way how she was dressed or conducted herself as long as she is open and honest and you know where you stand.


Was this meant to be an attack on me?

crybaby



Why would it be an attack on you?? I'm giving my opinion, if I had anything to say about you or too you, then it would be directed too you and only you, I dnt hide as you can tell.
Guest
Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 4:59:31 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 796,267
LushPrincess wrote:
Lfunny I'm sorry Angel, I don't usually like to get involved in the "drama" that goes on here; but you made me laugh.

Quote:
the lads, blokes, Women, girls, go for the easy option, because they dont have to work for it


I'm kinda slutty and trust me to get to me you HAVE to work for it... unless I choose you, in that case you get a free pass... lol

Quote:
the slutty girl has dropped her standards and will entertain anything


Again, I can't help but laugh at this comment... kekekegay

I don't want to offend anyone, but even the "slutty" girls have a sweet side so this really isn't a fair question...


Erm im lost?? even the slutty girl has a sweet side??? thats like saying gold diggers have a sweet side too, but it still makes them a gold digger regardless.
LushPrincess
Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 5:01:38 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/17/2008
Posts: 1,177
Location: AZ
.... I guess the better question would be; why are we assuming that a slutty girl is stupid? or has no standards..? d'oh!

LushPrincess
Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 5:03:13 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/17/2008
Posts: 1,177
Location: AZ
so are you saying that a person can't be complex..? she or he can only be one thing? I don't undestand you - we all have different sides to our personalities...
Guest
Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 5:05:44 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 796,267
LushPrincess wrote:
.... I guess the better question would be; why are we assuming that a slutty girl is stupid? or has no standards..? d'oh!



I never stated anyone was stupid.........and the slutty girl or woman, does not have standards, because they wouldnt be a slut if they did now would they??

There is a big difference between actling like a slut/pretending and being a slut.....so lets get the definition correct before attacking me lol
LushPrincess
Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 5:08:31 PM

Rank: Forum Guru

Joined: 7/17/2008
Posts: 1,177
Location: AZ
who's attacking you..? I thought we were talking... ok Angel I'll leave you alone I don't want you to feel unwelcomed. Whistle
Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.