nope, because she would be scared. But she always smiles at
him and hugs real close when he stops by. She even jokes with me that he is
going to visit her at night. This tells me that she does
get turned on by the idea! Is this a normal fantasy? I want
someone to seduce her, while I watch. How can I get her to
open up her legs to someone else? Help!
Lurker
1 like
Wasn't this recently asked? My only advice: careful what you ask for.
0 likes
Fantasy is one thing, but when you start bringing emotions into it you could end up with a result you never expected/wanted.

The idea of it might be enough of a turn on for her. She may not want anything more than that.
Lurker
0 likes
As they saying goes...Be careful of what you wish for as it may come true..

It is a powerful emotion to watch the one you love with another. Having experienced watching my wife with another man, it was very powerful. We make it that type of lifestyle work but the firm rules we have in place help make sure things don't get carried away.

The only advice I can give is to be absolutely sure this is something you both want....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu

Quote by Lisa
Fantasy is one thing, but when you start bringing emotions into it you could end up with a result you never expected/wanted.

The idea of it might be enough of a turn on for her. She may not want anything more than that.

they've already said what was in my mind, useless to repeat it. hmm... all i can type is... For me i'ts weird. she's your wife, I mean she should be like a special gem that you would not let others to touch only you. hmm.. something like that . I hope I made my point
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I know several couples that have done this.
Interesting to note that none of them are currently together anymore (and most were relationships that were from 2-6 years long at the point it happened).
My thoughts are that it takes a special kind of couple to handle pushing this fantasy into reality.
But if you are just flirting with the idea, its best to have several more serious talks with her because she may not be looking for this to actually happen.. just as a fun fantasy idea to get you both hot when you are together!
As well with the couples I know who have brought others into their relationship/marriage, things are ok when the relationship is strong, but when things start to mellow (as many relationships do), or if you hit troubled waters, this will be the first thing you think of. The memory of this other man having sex with your wife may start to grate on you. And you might start to mistrust her when she is out and about.
Kind of like dipping your hand into the cookie jar, and before you know it you're the cookie monster!
Where does it end?
What limitations/boundaries will you have once you go down this path?
Just be sure you discuss them well before you begin!

Good luck!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Another point you should think about is how is the other man is going to react long term. Having sex is a emotionally powerful act and it is very possible that this guy down the street that you mentioned
may not be willing to except a one time encounter and probably won't be excited to have you watch the next time h wants your wife. Are you prepared to have him pursuing her? Is she? These are just some of the possible ways this could become a problem. Another is will he be discreet, or is he going to tell other guys that you wife may be in play?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sexycouple101
I constantly toy with the idea of my wife having sex with
another man. She knows its my fantasy, and sometimes while
we have sex, I whisper it to her in her ear and she just gets
WET! When I meet a male, I imagine what it would be like if
he was fucking my wife. I have even told my wife she should
hit on a guy down the street, she thinks about it, but says
nope, because she would be scared. But she always smiles at
him and hugs real close when he stops by. She even jokes with me that he is
going to visit her at night. This tells me that she does
get turned on by the idea! Is this a normal fantasy? I want
someone to seduce her, while I watch. How can I get her to
open up her legs to someone else? Help!

This is a very dangerous game your playing; with your wife!

Do you want her to run off with the next man she feels does it for her more than you!

Or do you want her to be in your life; or are you playing this game coz you have your eye one someone else as well.

If I was your wife and I went with another man because my husband had a degree of control over this; and I found he was better than you! I would walk my friend.

You had better be carefull, your playing with fire!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I know several couples that have done this.
Interesting to note that none of them are currently together anymore (and most were relationships that were from 2-6 years long at the point it happened).
My thoughts are that it takes a special kind of couple to handle pushing this fantasy into reality.
But if you are just flirting with the idea, its best to have several more serious talks with her because she may not be looking for this to actually happen.. just as a fun fantasy idea to get you both hot when you are together!
As well with the couples I know who have brought others into their relationship/marriage, things are ok when the relationship is strong, but when things start to mellow (as many relationships do), or if you hit troubled waters, this will be the first thing you think of. The memory of this other man having sex with your wife may start to grate on you. And you might start to mistrust her when she is out and about.
Kind of like dipping your hand into the cookie jar, and before you know it you're the cookie monster!
Where does it end?
What limitations/boundaries will you have once you go down this path?
Just be sure you discuss them well before you begin!

Good luck!

Best Post of the thread

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I have toyed with this type of scenario before with past girlfriends. If you want to try it, its best to do it on vacation or some situation like that. If the women sees the same guy (or guys) over and over, then there is a chance that they will form an emotional attachment and that is a recipe for disaster.

Without going all the way, there are a few things that you can try to get your feet wet. When you're having sex, get your wife to tell you about some of her past sexual experiences in detail. If that gets you jealous, then its best not to go further.

Another thing that I like to do, is have your wife role play and pretend that she just got back from having sex with someone else. This can be very very hot, since she can get as dirty as she wants with her details.

These are good ways to test your own limits and let her know how much the idea turns you on. In general, women have problems with this type of thing because they fear that your opinion of them will change after. First, you have make sure that it won't, and second, she needs to be sure of that.

Good Luck
Lurker
0 likes
I am amazed in the 21st Century and on Lush that so many people are concerned about the after effect. I have been with many men and some have been observed by my loving husband and he as had experiences with a large number of woman, some view by me. If a partners wants to revisit the experience, I would think it would be a compliment to our open relationship and open mindedness.

If your really love your significant other, why would you not want your love to experience pleasure in every form and to observe them in their pleasure.

An opinion from this corner of the bed.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
I am amazed in the 21st Century and on Lush that so many people are concerned about the after effect. I have been with many men and some have been observed by my loving husband and he as had experiences with a large number of woman, some view by me. If a partners wants to revisit the experience, I would think it would be a compliment to our open relationship and open mindedness.

If your really love your significant other, why would you not want your love to experience pleasure in every form and to observe them in their pleasure.

wow, it's great being a 101 people use really large fonts hee hee
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I believe that is a very normal fantasy sweets. and since you both get turned on by the idea, and you know she loves the idea, set it up. its probably that you're wife is nervous and shy, she probably doesnt want to come out and say to you, yes i want another man! kudos to her for thinking of your feelings. Id find a guy thats willing, secure a hotel room, take her to it and have him be there. she will probably be so surprised, she wont know what to do. i know someone that had another man walk into the room after they had already started fucking, she was so into the sex that all she could do was look surprised, things took their natural course from there, so you could try that too, that way your wife doesnt feel so much like she is being disloyal or a whore. just jump on it and i doubt either of you will regret it!!!! Kisses!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red
Another point you should think about is how is the other man is going to react long term. Having sex is a emotionally powerful act and it is very possible that this guy down the street that you mentioned
may not be willing to except a one time encounter and probably won't be excited to have you watch the next time h wants your wife. Are you prepared to have him pursuing her? Is she? These are just some of the possible ways this could become a problem. Another is will he be discreet, or is he going to tell other guys that you wife may be in play?

i agree. i would have the other man be an outsider. you dont want someone with any emotions involved. keep it simple adn to the point!!!! id probably go out of town for this escapade! after all, the point of the whole thing is to live both of your fantasies and strengthen your bond right? you dont want to switch to her finding a better partner down the street......keep it impersonal, keep it pure hormonal bliss.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by intelutside
Quote by ali2teaseu

Quote by Lisa

they've already said what was in my mind, useless to repeat it. hmm... all i can type is... For me i'ts weird. she's your wife, I mean she should be like a special gem that you would not let others to touch only you. hmm.. something like that . I hope I made my point

i agree. my lover and i are both openminded and very willing to accomadate each others desires, one desire is being with other people. we talked about it and agreed, another person is fine to play with, i will not fuck another man and he will not fuck another woman. I am allowed to play with another woman while he watches and i have, we have watched another couple. the point being, we love each other and hold our sexual bond as a sacred thing. i do not want another woman experiencing the same thing as me and he doesnt want another man coming near me, im his. we TALKED about it, came to these conclusions, and are happy. Read my story...you'll see what i mean, the story is true. i will occasionally play with another woman and she with me, but the actual joining, thats saved for us....noone else. COMMUNICATION!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
In theory, It would be amazing to witness. I would love to have another man fuck my wife. Like one said be careful of what you ask for. Jealosy is ugly and will end a relationship quickly. Once you go down that road, where does it end. You are going to want to have sex with another woman and rightfully so, but the more you push the envelop the more dangerous it will become for your relationship. If you can pull it off, then i wish to be a fly on your wall. Remember a man can disconnect his feelings while having sex and woman can not easily.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by FULLYLOADED69
Remember a man can disconnect his feelings while having sex and woman can not easily.

That comment is going to get you in to a lot of trouble with the women here on lush. lol
Lurker
0 likes
As a professional guy who has now been wit a few couples andwives...I am amazed how many men and women hve this fantasy.... I have found from my couple experiences with married couples...the ones that enjoyed it...did it while out of town....no last names or phone number exchanges.....just found aguy who was willing to fuck the wife in front of hubby!!! I LUV It....and they seemed to also!
R
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Guest

I couldn't agree more
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Try and find a like minded couple and have a few drinks together and see if they are willing to swap partners.
It would be better for the both of you rather than just one of you to be involved.
In this way she has the benefit of another woman to discuss and confide with in regard to the sex she enjoys with you compared with the other guy.
You also enjoy the opportunity to watch your wife with another guy, with his partner watching with you. That can be a real turn on.
I have been there and done that and it has been a most enjoyable and fun experience.
Dancing-Doll has mentioned some of the pitfalls - discuss these together and make sure everything is in the open.
Lets know how you go.
0 likes
there is a huge difference between fantasy and reality

fantasy.. hot steamy situation

reality..she might enjoy him more

so if she is IN to this and I am not saying she is

(bedroom talk is way different than daytime chat)

so my advice( NOT what I would do..as I don't believe in this but no judgment) is this......

talk to her out of bed about this

and gauge her reaction

if she is hell yeah

make sure to find a stranger not someone you know

if she is hesitant

leave it

your marriage is worth way more

than a fantasy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest

yep! That other guy could get your but sent down the road! Enjoy the fantasy and let her enjoy it BUT, LEAVE it at hat. Living out fantasies is more often than not disappointing anyway (been there done that with a different fantasy.)
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
I recently went to the Caribbean for a week R&R. I stayed at a clothing optional resort and found what I expected. There were plenty of local guys who were more than happy to interact with the guests. Being single and horny I took advantage and will write about it eventually. The point of my post is that there were a number of obviously couples that were also taking advantage of the locals. It would start as a conversation (the wife was always wearing the most skimpy bikini available) and then usually drinks and then either soon or even the next day I would see them going to their room. The local guy would emerge a couple hours later. It was interesting to watch.

I do agree with somebodies comment about if u want to do this, do it on vacation. Now they know what it is like and they can decide about their future without ever seeing that particular guy again. I also agree it is dangerous ground except for couples that truly understand what an open marriage means.

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

0 likes
I understand the fantasy. I think people often do not think further down the road or think through the consequences, though. Educated decisions seem more responsible -but this is YOUR life & hers.

My boyfriend likes to "watch" me but only me. He does not want anyone else involved though, and I have no further desire to be with anyone else as we have grown closer in our relationship, that is where we are at, he fufills my kinky fantasies. I see no point in being monogamous if you want to spice things up with someone else or add enhancement of this sort to the mix in a serious relationship. No matter how common or kinky. You can do that and NOT be exclusive. I see no sancity in marriage if the adventure extends to other people, I see it as risky and detrimental. I have known married swingers, yes. I'm not sure how they reconcile, just like an affair, or open marriages. I also knew one gf who contracted AIDS and died as a result of their swinger lifestyle. They divorced with children and were going to remarry and BE monogamous but she passed away first. They were both still young maybe not even their prime. My experience is "usually" one person ends up bothered by it or liking it more than the other. Their marriage was eventually torn apart. You can discuss openly all day long and set guidelines and rules, but in the end, trust and emotions and cause and effect will trump. Regrets? Some people are less hardwired for this, even separating sex and love, some people do not share well, etc. My boyfriend does not want this, and it actually makes me feel more cherished. To each their own. I think both people really have to be on the same page & things change. I still believe it is dangerous. Maybe that is the point?

Story Verifier
0 likes
As someone who, extensively, writes stories on the subject I suggest that you both need to sit down and think very carefully about entering into this.

Dancing Doll has already given you the benefit of her experience of couples she knows who have ventured into this. From my perspective of couples, wives and husbands I have talked with, the reality is rarely the same as the fantasy. The majority of the marriages may have survived but they take on a different perspective. Some couples have found that it has brought them closer together but mostly for others the intimacy is rarely the same and the bond between them is broken, even if they have stay together.

Maturity is the key and I don't mean maturity in years. Are you both mature enough to handle the emotional side of bringing in another person to invade that intimacy between you both? Do you both have a deep level of trust? And are you both strong enough to deal with the emotions of the third party.

It can make an exquisite fantasy but it can also bring pain and sorrow.
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Screwloose and I are swingers....so we do this all the time. Often at parties with other couples, orgies or sometimes we have a guy visit who is bi..as Screwloose is and we both play with him. We are both into this and both enjoy watching each other have sex with other people. It does take a high level of trust. Sometimes Screwloose objects when I yell out advice across the room...lol
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife has a boyfriend, for almost 2 years now. It is very intense, not for everyone. We have been married for over 15 years now, we love each other a lot, we have a strong relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You already got some good advises from both views. Let me add my two cents.

It’s a man’s fantasy. In your case she knows it and its ok, than go ahead and start some serious communication. Lay some bricks, if the house is made of stone it may not fall. If not it will be stressed by every wind from every side and that's plenty enough trouble, but it may also fall. That's the end.

- Pick a stranger. That should at least take care of future indiscretions, cleanliness it's another beast. Since it was never done before, do it on a vacation trip or with someone that you would not meet again. At least the problem could be ending there. A good bet could be with a swinger couple willing to be with newbies as yourselves and with the understanding that only the man perform with your wife. Lots of swinger couples are willing to help and do that, even to just be semi undressed in a room with you guys. Do not do it with a newbie swinger couple, that says that can do things as you also say.

- Talk it out... before. Set in stone the rules and boundaries. Think of everything. Would you also like to see her down on him? Condoms? Where? How long? Kissing? How many times? Do not laugh. What if he leaves her exhausted with a smile on her face after he brought her to peak ecstasy 2 5 or 7 times. Also, you join in? Now you have to ask the guy too, what kind of closeness and interaction can he stand.. or you.. or her. Meet again? This are just a few.

Yeah, it’s so easy, hot, damn sexy and lustful to just think of your wife being naughty with another man. All of the above thinking and planning it kills the desire.

If however it didn’t... than review this (your) whole thread.

Have fun and be safe.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
In my 25 years of marriage, my wife steppe4d out five times. I loved it when she came back and gave me a cream pie and sloppy seconds.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I talked her into jumping the fence because it turned ME on - but - she doesn't ask permission nor keep me informed, seems the permission lasts forever.