the question about 3P

last reply
19 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey guys, need your help. My boyfriend kept asking me for a 3P. I am OK with that as far as I am not in a serious relationship. Is it a bad idea to have 3P with someone you really care and want to have a future with? I mean, does it mean my boyfriend actually doesn't want a serious thing with me as I do? So it is just a fling for him to get some fun? Thanks for your answer and I am really confused.
Lurker
0 likes
How long have you been together? I'm assuming you're female with a male and he's looking for another female, correct? Usually when the relationship is young and he's asking for another woman, he's in it for himself. But there is so much more to the relationship that we don't know about that could affect our answers. Were you two friends for a long time before hand? Did you know this was something he wanted from the beginning? Does he figure you to be someone who would do something like that from the beginning?
Lurker
0 likes
As the saying goes careful what you wish for or get yourself into could be opening a big can of worms there.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
thanks Free! very much. I really need a guy's opinion now. We have been together for half year. not a friends-first story. He asked this from beginning yes. with woman , with guy, both. sometimes he wrote hot emails to me describing the 3P thing to test my reaction, since he knows I don't really allow this in a relationship. So the question is , if he considers it as a serious relationship or not.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yes, bike, that would be my nightmare!
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm, hard to tell. He was open with you about wanting it to begin with, male or female. So it sounds like it might just be a fetish of his, something he likes or hasn't experienced and wants to. If you're comfortable with the can of worms that could be opened, go for it, as long as you're into it. Don't do something you're not comfortable with. Problems I can think of is jealousy on your behalf if its a woman, on his behalf if its a guy. Not too many men could stand the sight of their girlfriend/wife being pleasured by another man. Some do, don't get me wrong, but I'd wager most couldn't. I'm not sure from a woman's POV, you would be watching another woman pleasure your man, maybe you should pose that question to Ask the Gals. But I'd say there may very well be that question in your mind afterward ... "Was she better than me?" And vice versa for him if you were pleasured by a man. "Was he better than me?" might be in his mind afterward.

Talk it over with him, iron out the wrinkles and maybe you'll have your answer there.
Lurker
0 likes
What is a 3P? I would have said a 3P what type of phone is that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HB, I think it's Ménage à trois
Algol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000

I suspect 3P is 3 Person, a 3-way. Am I correct Firelips?

:Edit ... ninja'd
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000

THAT is exactly what I was thinking!

Firelips, the only person who knows the answer is your boyfriend.

Many on here can say he is bored, wants to add excitement, it's a fantasy, he's just kinky, or he loves you soooo much that he just has to share you with everyone! But only he knows why .... Just ask him .... Men are VERY honest when it comes to their wants and needs regarding sex!
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, so I knew we had text chat; but text sex ha ha. I would have said "menage a trois, let's just have BLT like mad!" haha
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by firelips
thanks Free! very much. I really need a guy's opinion now. We have been together for half year. not a friends-first story. He asked this from beginning yes. with woman , with guy, both. sometimes he wrote hot emails to me describing the 3P thing to test my reaction, since he knows I don't really allow this in a relationship. So the question is , if he considers it as a serious relationship or not.

He's just seeing if he can win you over, because he knows it will be hot. No long conversations it's just ABC with this lad.
Lurker
0 likes
My 3G network runs really well. I use an LG phone, with AT&T.
Lurker
0 likes
there's a lot of stuffs that went inside my mind when I saw "3P", at first I thought it was a sex toy model then, threesome, then the last is 3-party relationship.(they're all wrong lol)

Well, I can say is try to observe him, make the things that you knew about him as your basis for your conclusions, use the girls unbeatable power of knowing if there is something wrong(I forgot the term) then try to talk with him about what you think about it and why does he doing that to you. It's where communication comes in, try to understand each other’s reasons behind those actions. If he's still young, he might just be being playful and enjoying your reactions after you read his hot e-mails, as you have said.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
My 3G network runs really well. I use an LG phone, with AT&T.

Can you translate that sex chat Rocco ha ha
Lurker
0 likes
I think that if a guy you seriously are into wants to have a another person around while you're making love, then unfortunately it doesn't seem like he's into having a serious relationship. The best thing you can do is simply talk to him and ask him why he wants this and whether he's seriously into you instead of torturing yourself by wondering about it.
Lurker
0 likes
No, no no. It has nothing to do with how he feels about you. He wants a threeway because...well all guys want a threeway. It's awesome. It has nothing to do with you being uable to please him or anything like that. If you do have one, and he pays more attention to the other girl...don't get offended. Guys like new toys, and that's what he sees the other girl as. If you don't feel comfortable with it, or if you feel that you are going to be jealous then don't do it. But if anything, you conceding to a threeway will most likely only increase his feelings for you. (Just make sure you're better than the other girl)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest

I suspect 3P is 3 Person, a 3-way. Am I correct Firelips?

:Edit ... ninja'd

I would have guessed that 3p meant triple penetration...as in 3 guys filling all three holes...but if he just wants a Ménage à trois...pick a 3 person to your liking...be it a guy or a girl & go for it...just be sure the 3 is bisexual...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First, I'd point out that a serious relationship doesn't necessarily mean a monogamous one. It seems for you a serious relationship means an exclusive one. That doesn't make you either 'good' or 'bad', it's just the way you're wired. It seems he is MUCH more open to experimentation than yourself. That doesn't make him 'good' or 'bad' either, just different than yourself. The question is one of compatability....is the difference in your view a 'deal breaker'? If it is, best fold the tent early and get on with life. Issues such as this have a tendency to hang on, become a thorn in the side of the relationship unless there is a meeting of the minds and agreement is reached on what is acceptable from both parties. If he really wants to sample new people and you're against it, he'll eventually cheat to get what he wants. Such is the human condition.....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Algol
HB, I think it's Ménage à trois
I thought it was a toilet where you did,nt have to pay