Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gals, would you rather watch or give your man a handjob?

last reply
66 replies
9.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I would rather watch you give my man a handjob. You live near Texas? Accept Paypal?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
I would rather watch you give my man a handjob. You live near Texas? Accept Paypal?

He wasn't very specific, was he?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry, perhaps I needed to be more specific...I was curious if gals prefer to watch their guy give himself a handjob, or do you prefer to give him one?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While I do enjoy watching, I would prefer to give. But a handjob will most certainly lead to a mouth job.F1Y87O5e6mK26uqc
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer giving blowjobs over handjobs anyways, but id still rather do it myself
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I don't think I could watch without wanting to join in and take over, lol. So I would say that I would do it for him, I like doing that to men anyways.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
i would watch then prolly try and take over.
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I give him what we call an assist. He strokes the shaft while I suck the head and play with his balls.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
I give him what we call an assist. He strokes the shaft while I suck the head and play with his balls.

Nice.
Lurker
0 likes
I find it so beautiful when I watch a man turn himself on with his own hands mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Ohhhhhh!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
I find it so beautiful when I watch a man turn himself on with his own hands mmmmmmmmmmmmm

well said!
Lurker
0 likes
For me its very very erotic, watching my man doing handjob. Laying near him and whisper to him something naughty and sexy. It's turn on me for sure. I think its something intimate for a guy, and if he share it with me that means he is comfortable with me enough. Well maybe im wrong, but its how i feel.

I would like to watch and then touch
Lurker
0 likes
Watch please.
Lurker
0 likes
nothing turns me on more than watching a man give himself a handjob. i like watching it rise to the occassion ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000

I agree .... huge turn on! The male body is so perfect and sexy!

Van
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
While I do enjoy watching, I would prefer to give. But a handjob will most certainly lead to a mouth job.ghSP0AgFyRpfxbj7
Good thinking ;)
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Ladies, all I can say is mmmmmmmmmmm!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
There is nothing sexier than watching a man stroke his cock as he walks towards me...watching his hand move faster as he kneels between my legs as though he's ready to fuck me but releases all over my belly before he reaches my pussy. You did ask!
Lurker
0 likes
Both really. I don't have 'a man' as such ... I have a few, but I love to watch a guy doing it to himself ... though invariably, half way through I'll ask if I can take over - which eventually results in a blow-job .. and a throat full of creamy cum.

It was lovely watching my best friend masturbate her fella a few weeks ago ... and when he ejaculated almost three feet into the air I was so desperate to 'cum' I couldn't resist peeling away my panties and masturbating myself while they both watched.
Story Teller
0 likes
Watch for sure! God that is sexy!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

I loved this answer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would much rather give it to him. Of course it never just stops there!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to watch -and assists as Bunny described. sweet sweet : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Watch a little then assist
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
would prefer to be assisted
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly, I am torn between both, one of my BIGGEST fantasies is watching a Man masturbate, it turns me on so fucking much, but another part is like, Must touch, and help out....mmm Gah, I don't know what I would pick!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TearsOfAnAngel
Honestly, I am torn between both, one of my BIGGEST fantasies is watching a Man masturbate, it turns me on so fucking much, but another part is like, Must touch, and help out....mmm Gah, I don't know what I would pick!

Don't worry Babygirl no need to choose you can do both LOL