Playgirl

last reply
14 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Its just a fun question guys, treat it that way...

If you were at a playgirl centerfold photo shoot, what props and little embellishments would you want to have, what would be the theme, and what angles would you like the photos to be be taken?
Lurker
0 likes
I would have an acoustic guitar and the background be an American flag.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd use the classic Burt Reynolds pose and these two items:

Lurker
0 likes
I would make it a reversed roll party. guys in the bunny ears and tails, woman in lounge gowns, nothing underneath.

The photo's must be in sepia, and black and white. Some of them must have a splash of color. e.g. blue eyes, or the robes collar color..etc. and their angle must be of the woman taking control over the man, to match the dress theme..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
I'd use the classic Burt Reynolds pose and these two items:

What's the eye patch for Rocco? Going pirate?
Lurker
0 likes
Motor cycle, all leather clothing, dark sun glasses, just like how Arnold looked in T2, now that combination is sure to grab a woman's attention!

Lurker
0 likes
Is there no guy that will dress up like an Anciet Greek God for me...
Lurker
0 likes
How about a kilt and loosely worn open shirt, leaning on a very large broadsword?
Lurker
0 likes
ooooh .... the visuals!!! nice guys ... keep them rolling in .... more please!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Sand, surf, boards, g-strings on tanned babes, volleyball nets, and a beach shower - ditch the shar pei's
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Forest setting, sword, English longbow, light armor... Fantasy novel setting.

Anything but directly behind me for the angle, though - as indicated elsewhere in the forums - I'm just short enough to appreciate the thought of being photographed from a lower angle.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll be the Greek God for you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd use my pickup and one of my guitars as props, probably the Yamaha (sounds like shit but you'd never be able to tell that in a photograph). It doesn't matter to me what angles were used as long as they made my ass look good. And as far as clothing... wranglers, boots, and nothing else.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by Guest

If you were at a playgirl centerfold photo shoot, what props and little embellishments would you want to have, what would be the theme, and what angles would you like the photos to be be taken?

Some kind of wilderness theme. Or perhaps a fantasy / historical one.
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by Guest

Some kind of wilderness theme. Or perhaps a fantasy / historical one.