Topic CYBER SEX
20 Oct 2012 21:35
My take on "cyber" is that it is only good if what you are doing is something that can't be done in your real world. This is why I've never done vanilla cyber, where I am who I am every day and it's like missonary-style-fuck-me-after-work-then-lets-go-to-sleep sex. I'll only role play with guys (or girls) who can hold up their end of the story. Sometimes you click and your imagination makes it a fun and novel experience. Sometimes you sit there and think... fuck, I'll never have those 5 minutes of my life again. ;-)
Topic Favorite Roleplay
08 May 2012 20:20
First time with an older man - my first time was soooo awful. Trying to make the memory go away! :)
Topic do you go for older guys?
09 Oct 2011 12:20
Age doesn't matter so much as all the other things... but more than about 15 years in either direction and I find we don't have much to talk about in common.
07 Sep 2011 19:38
ummmm. Never thought about it. Never had it done to me. I might try given the right circumstances (bottle of tequila, my partner is a dwarf with exceedingly small hands, and i've just received a case of lidocained lubricant).
Topic who honestly likes to give blow jobs
31 Aug 2011 21:16
I love to! I take his power and feel it. Its primal. But I actually fine it to be more intimate that intercourse. Swallowing is ok for me - not that in to it but I do like to please. If he wants me to swallow I do, if he want to spray my face, he does... For me its about the trip, not the destination.
Topic In Control, or Controlled?
08 Jul 2011 18:36
90% of the time I want him to be utterly dominant. The other 10%... watch out! I'm THE BOSS! ;)
Topic Having sex after working out?
08 Jul 2011 18:24
I **LOVE** being with a guy who is just dripping with sweat after lifting or running. The smell is the biggest turn on. My ex used to go down on my the instant I walked in the door after working out. He said my smell alone was enough to get him hard.
Topic sex during period
29 Jun 2011 18:25
My partner and I do it often. No oral, but everything else works just fine! And it does help with the cramps (or at least that's what I tell him to get more)!
Topic Rough, or Easy?
11 Jun 2011 11:14
Mmmm. I love both and it is all about the situation and mood. Long week with lots of hassles? My lover better be slow and tender, like a masseuse. After a few at the pub or a night of dancing? If I don't have a few red marks left over from his aggression I'm probably going to be let down.
Topic Facials.. thumbs up or thumbs down?
09 Jun 2011 10:33
I don't prefer it but it happens and he seems to like it. I'd actually rather have him cum on my chest, but who's to judge?
Topic bj after sex
09 Jun 2011 10:30
Almost never. My lover is quite sensitive after cumming so he doesn't actually like to be touched. :(
Topic Talking dirty...
02 Jun 2011 19:26
Call me romantic, but "I love you" always makes me cum *ALWAYS*
Topic BJ to a stranger before?
02 Jun 2011 19:18
Twice! Disappointed once, but went through with it anyway (but used my teeth to let him know I was displeased)!