About MrSeth

Biography

I was born at a very young age. 99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, women, why, huh, women, WTF, women, food and computers. The other 1% I’m usually asleep.

Name:
Seth
Sex:
Male 
Relationship Status:
Single
Local Time:
21 Aug 2017 22:29
Interests:
A very simple dream, mostly involving nachos and beer, but a dream nonetheless. Leprechauns freak me out.

Statistics

Date Joined:
22 Sep 2012
Last Visit:
06 Jul 2014
Page Viewed:
383 times
Friends:
1
Followers:
Days in Chat:
0
Days on Site:
0
Forum Posts:
0
Stories:
Badges:
1

Favourite Stories MrSeth's story followers »

No favourite stories listed.

Following Who's following MrSeth »

Not following any authors

Latest Forum Posts More forum posts »

No forum posts.

back to top

Badges Awarded To MrSeth All Badges »

Friends Comments

Lush
Posted: 01 Jan 2014 00:20
Happy Birthday from the Lush team.
back to top
 


Attach a note to this member, which only you can see.

Tell us why

Please tell us why you think this profile page is inappropriate.

Reason