Topic The Rage Cage
06 Jun 2012 15:03
WHY? Why do you think EVERYTHING is about you? You said you would never come back, yet here ya are. Welcome back, I could care less! Upon your first return, you friend me and lie. Surprising? NOPE! I knew it was you and even asked you, which ya lied about. Then ya deleted me. Left again and now back for a fourth time. Except you are going to my friends, asking them to take it easy on you. NEWS FLASH they could give a FUCK that you are back anyways. All I can say is GOT GUILT?
Topic why do people here expect you to talk about sex all the time
06 Jun 2012 04:38
Yes this is a sex site, so expect the sex chat requests BUT update your profile and clearly state what you are interested in, not interested in, what you are looking for...
You can also set your account so you have to open the chat requests, instead of them just popping up.
Don't be afraid to tell em no. Just my
Topic Do you consider tattoos to be fine art?
05 Jun 2012 08:45
I have 10 tattoos and I love my art. A tattoo should be carefully considered, placed and have meaning to the one getting it. Just to get one, for the sake of having one, yeah no. I researched mine throughly, spending hours looking. They are not for everyone. I accept that, so do not judge one for having them. You just might be missing out on a great person.
Topic RUMPLATIONS: Honky Tonk and Cyber Barhttps://www.lushstories.com/stories/voyeur/how-humans-do-it-a-f
04 Jun 2012 03:43
A, I say, AMEN!
Oh, verily, Brother Scooter, you have done did good, slipping in amongst the Juke Box Jamboree to preach such an inspirational, not to mention, uplifting, sermon.
Those new summer choir robes of Sisters Holly, Sharon, and Chef are, no dobt, even more uplifting among certain members in the congregation, so to speak.
Apologies for my tardiness. Busty busted her last toy while 'demonstrating' it to the Caffine Fairy. The CF being a morning person, it meant Busty needed, in fact demanded, an extended period of hands-on attention last night.
I join with Sister Chef in wondering what happened to Brother Al. Here's hoping , if not exactly for his reincarnation, at least for a blessed re-emergence, and sometime real soon.
Can we have a second big amen?
The Right Rev Rumple Foreskin
31 May 2012 14:16
WOW when I search, I get Dude, Clum, Mazza, LM and PA
Topic Where the Pun is
31 May 2012 13:38
Topic Do women like wearing sports bras, regular bras, or no bra?
30 May 2012 20:22
I love my bras as well!! I agree with TX... I think most gals have ill fitted ones. I wear a regular bra, sports bras do not cut it for me, not enough support. LOL as soon as I walk in the door, off it comes.
Topic Actual quotes from police videos
30 May 2012 11:37
These are actual comments made by South Carolina Troopers
that were taken off their car videos:
1. "You know, stop lights don't come any redder than
the one you just went through."
2. "Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll
stretch after you wear them a while."
3. "If you take your hands off the car, I'll make your birth
certificate a worthless document." (My Favorite)
4. "If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."
5. "Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? Because
that's the speed of the bullet that'll be chasing you." (LOVE IT)
6. "You don't know how fast you were going? I guess that
means I can write anything I want to on the ticket, huh?"
7. "Yes, sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help. Oh, did I mention that I'm the shift supervisor?"
8. "Warning! You want a warning? O.K, I'm warning you not to
do that again or I'll give you another ticket."
9. "The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?"
10. "Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy and corn dogs and step in monkey poop."
11. "Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven."
12. "In God we trust; all others we run through NCIC." ( National Crime Information Center )
13. "Just how big were those 'two beers' you say you had?"
14. "No sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We used to, but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we can."
15. "I'm glad to hear that the Chief (of Police) is a personal friend of yours. So you know someone who can post your bail."
AND THE WINNER IS....
16. "You didn't think we give pretty women tickets?
You're right, we don't. Sign here."
Topic The unattended phone
30 May 2012 11:30
Several men are in the locker room of a golf club. A cellular phone on a bench rings and a man engages the hands-free speaker function and begins to talk. Everyone else in the room stops to listen.
WOMAN: "Hi Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?"
WOMAN: "I'm at the shops now and found this beautiful leather coat. It's only $2,000; is it OK if I buy it?"
MAN: "Sure, go ahead if you like it that much."
WOMAN: "I also stopped by the Lexus dealership and saw the new models. I saw one I really liked."
MAN: "How much?"
MAN: "OK, but for that price I want it with all the options."
WOMAN: "Great! Oh, and one more thing... I was just talking to Janie and found out that the house I wanted last year is back on the market. They're asking $980,000 for it."
MAN: "Well, then go ahead and make an offer of $900,000. They'll probably take it. If not, we can go the extra eighty-thousand if it's what you really want."
WOMAN: "OK. I'll see you later! I love you so much!"
MAN: "Bye! I love you, too."
The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are staring at him in astonishment, mouths wide open.
He turns and asks, "Anyone know who's phone this is?"