Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I slept well Thursday night into Friday morning and woke feeling ready to tackle the day.  I showered and ate before heading to the hardware store for a little physical labor.  

I walked in the door about fifteen minutes early, and Mr. Solyst approached me right away.  "Good morning Mr. Solyst.  How are you today?" broached my lips before he had a chance to speak.

"I'm good. In fact, I'm very good," he answered as he led me back to his office.  Once inside, he continued, "Your work at Mrs. Jenning's house must have been spectacular because we have several requests for you today.  I don't know what your plans are for Sunday, but there is more than enough lined up to keep you busy all through next week."

I replied, "That sounds great for both of us.  Where do I start?"

"First off, thank you for taking such good care of our customers.  We haven't had this many calls for mulch in a few years.  We'll start you off at Ms. Milligan's house, she's just a few doors down from Mrs. Jennings, and we've already delivered the mulch bags to her driveway.  I've also left a wheelbarrow there for you to move the bags around where they're needed," Mr. Solyst replied.

After he handed me the address, I asked, "So how many bags is this one?"

Mr. Solyst answered, "This job is sixty bags, so it will probably take you a little longer than Mrs. Jennings' as that was forty.  We allotted four hours when we charged her, but let me know if it takes longer.  Here is a list of the jobs we received in the last couple of days, and they all asked for you specifically.  As you can see, there are five in all, and none of them are small.  That's why I mentioned working on Sunday."

"So, you don't need me to work in the store today?" I inquired.

"We'll handle the store. You focus on these mulch jobs because they bring us more community publicity.  With all these referrals in just a couple of days, our store traffic has already increased noticeably," he answered.

"Okay," I replied and headed for the door.

As I drove to Ms. Mulligan's house, I called my Grandpa to see if he knew her.  He answered after a few rings and said, "Hi Stevie, what are you up to today?"  I filled him in on the surprising surge in mulch work at the hardware store and read him off the list of names.  He began to laugh, which unnerved me a little before saying, "You seem to have gotten yourself into the trick bag, Stevie."

I immediately asked, "What do you mean, Grandpa?"

He chuckled a little more before admitting, "All of those women in that list, you did notice that they were all women, are in the town knitting club."

"Knitting club?  What the hell is that?" I asked.

"That's what they call it, but they don't do any knitting.  They do, however, share information on the best pieces of ass in town while they drink wine."

Interrupting his story, I begged, "So what the hell does that mean?  Am I going to have to butt-fuck all of them now?"

Grandpa snapped back, "Are you seriously complaining about having to have anal sex with some very hot, albeit middle-aged, women?"

I stuttered, trying to find a quick answer but finally gave up after I thought about his statement.  After a moment of silence, I whimpered, "No, I'm not, but you know that I'm not really into women.  Plus, it will take away from my working time."

Grandpa replied a little less sharply, "Stevie, don't you remember the nice tip you got from Mrs. Jennings?"

"I do, but do you think they'll all tip nicely?" I queried.

"Son," Grandpa started, "All of these women are well off and have no interest in a full-time guy.  They enjoy each other and the occasional stud that they share.  Finding one that likes anal sex, and that is as good at it as you are, is a catch like they haven't seen in a while.  Just remember to wear a condom for every encounter.  The ladies will appreciate it, and so will my customers."

I pulled up in front of Ms. Milligan's house just as Grandpa finished.  Realizing that he was right, I replied, "Okay, Grandpa, I'll quit whining about having to have sex with attractive women, but you do see my point, don't you?"

"Yes, I do Stevie, but even I would do one of those ladies if they'd let me.  Now get to work, earn your tips, and I'll see you tomorrow morning," Grandpa answered.

After he hung up, I walked up to the front door and rang the bell.  Ms. Milligan opened the door wearing an extra-long t-shirt that came down to about mid-thigh.  It was pretty clear that she wasn't wearing a bra under the shirt as her nipples were quite prominent. She was a very attractive woman that looked a little younger than Mrs. Jennings.  As she just stood there eyeing me up, I stammered, "Are you, Ms. Milligan?"

She smiled before stating, "I am, and you can call me Michelle.  You must be the Stevie that I've heard so many good things about."  As she spoke, she reached out with both arms and pulled me in for a breast-pressing hug.  I had no doubt that she wasn't wearing a bra now, as her stiff nipples pressed into my chest.  Her bare legs rubbed against mine as she slipped one between my cut-off jean shorts.  She slowly released me from the hug and grabbed my right hand to pull me inside while closing the door.  

Michelle led me through her living room and into her kitchen.  She paused at the sliding glass door to unlock it, then pulled me out onto her deck.  Once outside, she released my hand and pointed out toward the backyard where the mulch was piled neatly around the oversized flower garden.  "There's the area that needs to be mulched," she said before I headed down the stairs.  Once I was walked a few feet across the yard, Michelle urged, "Please let me know if you need anything."  

I turned to thank her just as she turned and bent at the waist, revealing her firm bare bottom.  I stared for a moment and felt a stirring in my pants.  Michelle held her position while my penis swelled, and I thought that this day was looking pretty good.

When I finally broke my stare, I hustled toward the mulch to get busy.  I was making good time and was about halfway done when Michelle made her way outside with a tray containing a pitcher and two glasses.  She set up shop at a small table with two chairs under a weeping cherry tree that cast a nice shadow.  Michelle was still clad in her t-shirt and sat down while pouring us each a glass of the best lemonade I've ever had.  As I approached the table, she spread her legs just enough for me to see that she was smooth as glass down there.

Initially, I stood, as I took a long gulp from the glass as she stared at my swelling denim-covered cock.  Michelle then stated, "Please sit down and relax for a moment."  I hesitantly sat and began to scoot my chair back when she grasped behind my left knee. Holding me in place, Michelle then scooted forward with her legs spread until her belly was at the table's edge.  My bare knee was less than an inch from her steamy slick box, and I could feel the heat it was emitting.  Michelle then pushed the table toward me a couple of inches before scooting forward that last inch.  When my knee made contact with her soaked vaginal lips, she sighed ever so softly.  

It all felt a little weird, so I began to withdraw my knee when she quickly wrapped her legs around mine to hold me in place.  Once she made contact again, she rubbed up and down on my knee cap to pleasure herself.  As she continued, she whimpered, "Please don't move again; I need to feel part of you against my needy pussy."  I let her grind for another minute as I sat mesmerized at her self-stimulation.  Her juices were running down my calf, and I could feel them disappear into my ankle-high socks.  Michelle firmly bit her lip as she squirted extensively all over my leg.

Michelle slowly released my leg with her own as her orgasm ebbed.  Once her breathing was under control, she said, "Thank you.  I know women aren't your thing, so I hope that wasn't too uncomfortable for you, but I really needed it."

I stuttered, "What makes you think that women aren't my thing?"

Michelle replied, "I was referred by Doris, sweetie.  She has the most beautiful pussy that I've ever seen or eaten, and you didn't even touch it.  Plus, you actually pulled away when I pressed mine against your knee.  No red-blooded pussy-loving teenager would ever walk away from two hot pussies such as ours."

I started with my story about the girlfriend again saying, "My girlfriend and I prefer anal..." but after just a few words, even I didn't believe it, so I stopped altogether.  Looking up at Michelle with pleading eyes, I stammered, "I just can't have anyone know."

Michelle responded, "What can't you have them know?  That you prefer guys or that you're paying for school by fucking or being fucked by every wealthy middle-aged person in this town?"

I just mumbled, "I... I... umm, shit."

Michelle just looked at me and said, "Steve, you know as much about the proclivities of this town's elite as they know about you, so just relax and enjoy the giving and receiving."

The little light came on in my head after a minute, and I smiled.  Michelle saw that I finally got it and stated, "Now that you get it, go and finish my mulch while I get this perfect ass ready for a good pounding."

I took one last swig of the lemonade and then hopped up and got back to work.  I made even better time as I looked forward to fucking Michelle's tight little ass.  Once I was finished and cleaned up all the bags, I headed up the stairs of her deck toward the kitchen door.  Michelle walked to the door, wearing nothing but a smile, and instructed me to remove my shoes and socks.  I did as she asked, and she opened the door and led me to the bathroom.  She delighted in slowly stripping me bare before pushing me into her oversized shower.

I stood and let the water beat down on my sore back as she soaped up every crevice to get me completely clean.  Once she was finished, she turned off the water and dried me before dropping to her knees and sucking me into her throat.  As she worked me into rigidity, I leaned against the warm shower wall.  

Once she was satisfied, Michelle quickly stood and led me to her bed, and hopped onto her hands and knees.  I moved in behind her and withdrew her sparkly pink butt plug nice and easy.  She handed me a condom with some lube from between her legs just as I was about to ask for them.  I rolled the condom on my pulsing pole.  After lubricating her open pucker, I pressed into her still restrictive entrance.

TakeMyMaffin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TakeMyMaffin

Once the head slipped in, she pushed back until my balls slapped her steamy slit.  I began slow, easy strokes to get her accustomed to my hardness, and before long, my scrotum was slapping her damp snatch as I pounded her welcoming ass.  Her hands were gripping the comforter tightly as she howled at my intrusion.  She was extremely wet, and her juices were being spread all over both of our legs with every slap of my swinging balls.

I had no idea whether or not she had cum, so I upped the ante by slipping a finger into her moist vagina.  She seemed to enjoy that as she muttered, "More," between her grunts.  I assumed she meant more fingers as there appeared to be room for another without any problems.  I slipped in a second finger, and Michelle groaned even louder as I worked both of her slick holes simultaneously.

I was still unsure if she had cum yet was trying to decide whether to go for a nipple when she bellowed, "More... faster."

I followed her advice and added a third finger, which seemed to be stretching her wanton box while picking up the pace to near jackhammer speed.  The next minute or so was like something out of the exorcist.  Michelle curled her head back under as if to lick herself as she released a blood-curdling scream.  She was tightly pulled into a ball when a deep gurgling started from deep in her throat.  

She was suddenly slick with sweat, and I could barely keep my grip on her hip.  As I struggled to maintain the pace with my lack of purchase, she suddenly burst like a dam and sprayed me, the bed, and herself while her voice disappeared into a silent wail. Her mouth was open wide, but nothing came as she convulsed and finally collapsed on the bed as I slipped from both of her pockets.

She didn't pass out but rather began panting like she had been pounding me in the ass.  My hands fell to the bed as my efforts caught up to me.  Slowly I eased down until I was lying on my side facing the gasping Michelle.  I watched her attempt to catch her breath for the next few minutes as I reined in mine.  We just stared at each other before she finally was able to speak.  Still puffing a little, she wheezed, "That was the... best fucking... orgasm I've ever... had.  How...?"

Seeing that she was still out of breath, I interrupted, "Thank you.  I've never seen anyone act like that when they climaxed.  You are quite the squirter. Hell, you're quite the sprayer.  Do you always act like that when you cum?"

Michelle was still trying to catch her breath but managed, "No, I don't.  I should have let a gay guy fuck me in the ass years ago. Now I truly understand why Doris gave you such high marks.  You really go the extra mile, and you didn't even cum yet, did you?"

"No, but I've cum enough this week already, trust me," I replied.

Michelle reached out to remove the condom and stroke my softening cock while asking, "How much time did old-man Solyst give you to complete this job?"

"How... forget it.  He gave me three and a half hours to finish your job. Why?" I responded.

"So, you have another thirty minutes before you have to leave.  How about a second round of your pole in my hole?" she inquired.

I smiled at her offer, and she quickly took my semi-hard penis into her mouth for a revival.  After a couple of minutes, I was at full mast, and Michelle was rolling another condom on me.  She laid back with her legs spread and pleaded, "Can we do it face to face this time, and can you manage a few strokes in my needy pussy first?"

I countered, "How about more than a few in your pussy since you've been so kind.  You tell me when you want to switch."

Michelle nodded her head in acceptance as she pulled her legs back to give me full access.  I lined up and slowly penetrated her hot, slick box until I was fully buried.  It's quite a different feeling since the pressure is more evenly distributed in a vagina versus an ass.  Her eyes closed as I made contact with her cervix, and she moaned softly.  I slowly withdrew and began an easy in and out. Michelle reached around her legs and played with her nipples while I increased the pace.  Her moans were now growing in volume and almost constant as I slipped a finger into her pucker.

Her moans turned to cussing as she blurted out, "Fuck me, baby.  Stick another finger into my ass and fuck me harder!"  I did as she instructed, and she began grunting and howling as I plundered both of her tunnels.  Michelle was tugging and pinching her nipples like a crazy person as her climax hit her.  She did squirt a little while convulsing but nothing like her previous orgasm.  As she started to come down, she ordered, "Switch!" and I did as she asked.  I pushed my way into her back door as she held her legs back to give me easy access.  Once inside, I stepped up the velocity and was pounding away at her anal ring.  This time I was too close to my own orgasm to stop or slow and I took her hard.

Michelle held both of her legs with one arm while rubbing her clit with the other.  I started to feel that point of no return and accelerated to a wild hammering as we both started to cum.  I could feel the spray from her quivering pussy as I filled the condom with my hot seed.  Michelle released her legs, and I gradually slid down until I covered her slippery body.  As I panted away, she whispered, "You came that time, didn't you?"

I eked out, "Yes," between ventilations, and she hugged me tightly.

"Don't worry.  I won't make you kiss me.   I'm just happy that I finally made you cum after all the work you did to give me the best orgasms of my fucking life!" Michelle squealed.

I was finally starting to catch my breath when Michelle began pumping her ass on my still deeply buried cock.  I looked at her with surprise when she laughingly said, "Don't worry, I couldn't take another of your butt poundings.  But it is time for you to get moving. Let's hop in the shower real quick, and I'll clean you up for your next appointment."

After a cursory cleaning, I dressed and was out the front door with four hundred dollars in my pocket.  As I started my car, the still nude Michelle, waved and promised another job next week.  The next appointment was only a block away and was, fortunately, a much smaller job.  Karen was the second customer's name, and she was just as horny and didn't hesitate to sit in her lounge chair naked to watch me work.  Since it was about noon when I finished her job, she made me lunch in between the two butt-fuckings and multiple orgasms that I gave her.  Another three hundred dollar tip and I was on my way to the third and thankfully, the final job of the day.

Susan was quiet and sultry.  I arrived at her house, and she answered the door in a white sheer teddy with nothing underneath.  The ruffles at the bottom were a mere inch below her clean-shaven slit, but all was visible.  I asked, "Where is the mulch that they delivered?"

She smiled slyly, then replied, "It's in the garage, but I'd prefer to spend our time in bed," as she clutched my hand and led me to her boudoir.  Once inside, she stripped both of us down, then led me to the shower.   Susan turned on the water and grabbed a scrubby, and doused it with soap.  She started at my shoulders and worked her way down my body, gently cleaning every surface.  Once she finished with my feet, she pushed me under the water for a rinse, and then squirted a small blob of shampoo in her hand to wash my hair.  When my cleaning was complete, Susan bent over, facing away from me, and soaped her little rosebud before slipping in a finger.  She masturbated with one finger in her ass and two in her pussy until she had a shuddering climax.

After Susan recovered from her self-love, she shut off the water and toweled us both dry before leading me back to the bed.  The last intelligible words she spoke for the next hour were, "I hope you can do better than that."

I fucked that cute ass of hers in multiple positions at varying speeds and brought her to several climaxes over the next sixty minutes. Susan was insatiable and clearly experienced in the anal sex department.  I have met very few people in my life of anal debauchery that could handle that much back-door penetration.  I know that I couldn't.  With her final bed-shaking apogee, we both collapsed in a pile of cum and sweat.

When Susan and I both were finally calm, she turned to me and kissed me hard on the lips before saying, "Thank you, Stevie!"

She then pulled me to my feet and dragged me back into the shower for another head-to-toe cleaning.  After the towel dry, she brought me back into the bedroom and re-dressed me.  She quickly moved to her nightstand and turned with three hundred-dollar bills, which she took great joy in slipping into my underpants.  She led me to her front door, still nude, and said, "Don't worry about the mulch, I'll take care of it.  It'll be worth it for all the orgasms you gave me today."

I replied, "How about I come over Sunday morning to help you with the mulching?"

"I'd love that," she answered as her hand slid under my shorts and grasped my cock for a good squeeze.  After kissing me on the lips again, she opened the door and ushered me out while saying, "See you Sunday morning about nine?"

I quickly replied, "Nine works for me. See ya then."

It was only three o'clock in the afternoon, but I was whipped and headed straight home for a nap.  

I woke about two hours later and ate dinner with the family before watching a little television and then heading to bed around eight.

It was Saturday, and the alarm went off at five-thirty.  I jumped up and headed to the kitchen for some coffee before my morning shower.  I was obviously excited about the day ahead as I could barely pee due to my stiff pole.  Friday was fun with the ladies, but I needed a hard cock in my ass, and I was hoping that Ian would show.

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments