Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Conference of Interest

"A boring conference provides the ideal neutral for two people to have some extra marital fun,"

24
12 Comments 12
41.0k Views 41.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
I have always hated conferences and training courses. No matter how many I have been on I have found very few of them rewarding, professionally. Having said that, this particular course was a lot more rewarding than I ever thought it could be.

I had been married for about two years and although we were happy enough in every other aspect of our relationship, it had become stale, sexually. When you get to that point it’s difficult to re-kindle the physical aspect of a relationship. When my wife was out, I would welcome the opportunity to watch porn or chat online to women who were as like minded as me. I would flirt, send naughty images.

Anyway, I was sent on an EAL training course in Manchester for the week and because I live in France I was going to have to spend the week there. In the back of my mind I was thinking to myself that I could get up to all sorts of mischief. After all, the conference was taking place in a hotel and you hear of all sorts of scenarios when partners are abroad.

I made sure that my laptop went with my best attire. The conference days would be over by 5pm so that would give me plenty of time to meet sexy women. It should be emphasised that I am decent looking and have no issue meeting or chatting to women, provided that the chemistry is there. That is the beauty about working with women; there is no need to be an alpha male, not that it was ever an ambition of mine.

As expected, the conference was as boring as fuck but there were plenty of sexy women in attendance. Being in a profession that is mainly dominated by women is not always such a bad thing. Nevertheless, I didn’t fancy any of them and I was wondering if I was going to meet any sexy women from the dating site I had signed up to.

Fortunately, there was one girl, Kellie, from Manchester and she was married like I was but wanted to share some new experiences with different people, like I did. We had been chatting on and off for a few months and when I told her that I would be in her home town the conversation really spiced up. We had already been more than flirtatious online and when we discussed what we wanted to do to each other she was as horny as anything.

Every time I looked at emails that she had sent me I would masturbate like crazy. I would even think about it when I was in bed with my wife. Regardless of whether I was masturbating or fucking my wife from behind I was secretly thinking about this hot brunette.

Our emails even considered the thought of us fucking each other and getting caught by one of our partners. As immoral and frightening as it sounded, the thought was very exciting.

The first day went slowly and I couldn’t wait to get to my room so I could check my email. When I found an email from Kellie I felt this exciting rush of adrenaline flowing through my body. The subject of the email was ‘Main bar 8:30, look for short dress and boots!’

I read the rest of the email and it was just a picture of her getting in the shower. She certainly had a gorgeous body and I was hoping to have some fun with it when I met her later.

I got in the shower and made sure that I was well shaven. My pubic region was already hair free and my cock was throbbing like mad. I made sure that I smelt nice and I dressed smartly but not too formal. I wore an open collar shirt with some dark trousers and black Italian style shoes.

I was pretty happy with my appearance but would she be? I got into the lift and headed down to the ground floor. My head was spinning and I needed a stiff drink before I met her.

When I arrived in the bar, there she was sitting on the bar stool sipping a cocktail. As I expected from the email she had a very short dress on and the boots were shiny black that went just below the knee. Her dress was lovely plain black that went just mid-way up her thighs and complimented the frame of her body perfectly.

She certainly tarted herself up for us meeting but she was also looked elegant and very feminine as her shiny, long locks draped beautifully down her back.

There were also people from the course in the bar who I said hello to. Some of the guys’ heads were turning towards the when they saw Kellie, much to the distress of the vexed women who were with them. As soon as they saw me heading towards Kellie they saw the cheeky wink with which she greeted me with. It was hardly surprising that this pissed them off.

After a slightly more formal peck on her cheek I ordered a brandy and sat next to her. The bar itself was pretty much empty apart from the young barman who was behind it. As always, meeting somebody for the first time is an awkward business but we soon got chatting and began the usual small talk.

We spoke about work, hobbies and the usual crap. I said a few words in French to show off but she seemed impressed. Kellie was in marketing and told me about her experiences working in America and other places. She explained how her job was very time consuming and because she travelled a lot she had little time with her husband. Extra marital sex was therefore a necessity and she was always in search of new experiences after hours.

When the subject got on to us meeting, I told her I was staying for the week and Kellie’s eyes lit up. She adjusted herself a little bit on the stool and her dress rode up her legs slightly. “Is that so?” she asked provocatively.

Following a few sips, I was relaxed and I tested the water a little bit. My hand touched her left boot and I could feel the soft leather massaging the tips of my fingers as I went further up over her knee. Knowing full well that I love boots on women she whispered in my ear, “I wore them for you, sexy!” and as she did I could feel my cock in my trousers looking for a way out.

We then sat down in a corner of the room where there was nobody and the sound of her heels clacking the marble floor of the bar was so sexy. As she was sat opposite me I could feel her under the table rubbing her leg against mine. Gradually lifting it further and further up, she started nudging my cock gently with the long heel of her boot.

My cock felt like it would explode so I came and sat next to her. We started kissing and then my hand went up her dress and all I could feel was this really wet pair of knickers. As I delved deeper my finger practically slid into her bald wet cunt. I could feel her hand around my cock and the next thing I heard her pulling down my zipper.

Before I knew it she was wanking me off. “Oh my!” she uttered as she came face to face with my rock solid prick.

RoxanneMils
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoxanneMils

She licked her lips in great excitement as she stroked me up and down. “I have got serious plans for this big fella!” she asserted.

Enough was enough! We finished our drinks and headed out of the bar and towards the lift. As soon as the doors of the lift opened I dragged Kellie inside and kissed the back of her neck as I was rubbing my hands up and down her body.

As soon as I pressed for the tenth floor I pulled her dress up and her hands were reaching into my zipper behind her. I could see her sexy red thong in the reflection as I started rubbing my hand all over her inner thighs. I then put my fingers into her soaking wet pussy and started rubbing her clit.

It seemed like an eternity to the tenth floor and I was walking in a complete daze but we eventually got to my room. Whilst I was frantically looking for my key card this sexy woman had pinned me against the door and we started kissing passionately.

My hands were reaching under her skirt and the next thing I remember was Kellie dropping to her knees, looking up at me mischievously and putting my cock in her mouth. Her soft lips lubricated the whole of my shaft as she took the whole of my length in her mouth before letting out a tremendous gasp.

I was in ecstasy. I have never met a woman who could deep throat me like that. She was then licking the tip and went down before grabbing gently onto my balls. Despite the obvious enjoyment, I suddenly remembered the key in my hand. Having obvious difficulty in finding the slot, I handed the key to her, she swiped the door and we entered the room in an lustful frenzy.

The room was romantic and spacious; there was a huge double bed and even a red leather couch. The door closed behind us and we were kissing like crazy against the wardrobe. I then dragged Kellie over to other side of the room where the couch was. I bent her over the back of the couch and I started pulling her knickers down to about her knee.

My hands were now all over her arse and as I spread her legs I could smell the sweet aroma of her pussy. I had to taste her!

I spread Kellie’s ass cheeks apart and started licking her pussy which tasted divine. My tongue went deeper and deeper in and out of her wet cunt and she was groaning like mad. “Oh my God!” she cried “Lick my cunt you dirty bastard.” Kellie was shaking all over as I could feel her enjoying every moment of it.

Every so often I would tug on her luscious labia with my lips and tease her that little bit more. With a loud shriek and a tremble Kellie was climaxing and she gave a little squirt from her pussy and she dropped in a satisfied heap to the floor.

Pulling her up quickly, I lifted her dress and quickly removed the red matching bra to reveal a gorgeous pair of tanned breasts. All Kellie had on was her black boots and she looked so sexy. After collapsing on the bed, she sat her ass on my face and my tongue was in her cunt again.

I was just giving gentle kisses and licks around her clit while she started sucking expertly on my cock again. The sound of my dick going all the way into and out of her mouth was almost as pleasurable as the feeling, itself. I never knew a woman who could deep throat so well!

She then moved onto my balls and gently licked up and down them before sucking one of them and releasing it. I was in total heaven. Becoming increasingly confident that I could do whatever to her and she would like it, I then shifted Kellie’s arse, lifting my head slightly and my tongue made contact with her arsehole. It was gaping like anything and clearly she had had some cock in there before.

I felt utterly filthy but I carried on licking. Kellie groaned in utter delight as she continued expertly sucking my cock that could have exploded in her mouth any second.

My tongue then plunged right in her arse and she yet out a wild scream. Kellie then demanded, “Save my pussy for later. I want your dick in my arse right now!” I pulled Kellie up, bent her over the table and she yelled, “Come on sexy! Fuck me in the arse like the filthy bitch I am! Your wife doesn't know what she is missing!" she added.

No second invitation was needed as I slid my cock in her shitter and it was clear that Kellie had lubricated her arse before she came out that night. She felt so amazing. Every thrust of my dick deeper into her arse just resulted in groans of pleasure. “Get deep in this filthy arsehole, you sexy fucker! Come on and fuck my arse harder!” she wailed.

I then started fingering and her pussy which drove her even wilder. I couldn’t take much more and with one massive thrust I shot a load of cum into her arse. It was amazing as I released more and more from my cock. “Hmm!” she trembled and as I slowly pulled out, a load of my spunk dribbled from her arse onto her boots.

Then Kellie turned around and kissed me before dropping to her knees again and quickly sucking on my cock again. This girl was totally wild and I loved it.

In no time, I was hard again and we headed for the shower. I started washing Kellie all over, I then took the shower nozzle and sprayed it all over Kellie’s arse. “Clean it for me please, darling.” she uttered. I want you in there again shortly.”

Kellie was then rubbing my cock clean but then I pulled her to me, pinned her against the wall and stuck my cock in her pussy. Her legs were wrapped around my waist so tightly that even if I wanted to let go I couldn’t. She was as wet as anything and as soon as I stuck my finger in her arse, she yelped in delight as she released another orgasmic bolt from her pussy.

We were fucking for the rest of that night and I didn’t get to the course until late afternoon. I was not sure if I would see Kellie again but the following day she gave me a call and we met again in the same bar. This time Kellie was wearing a sexy black leather skirt, gorgeous red soled Laboutin shoes and a white blouse.

She was sitting at another table in the bar with her legs crossed but as soon as I approached she parted her legs lifting them slightly, revealing to me (and anyone watching) a completely bare pussy! “What happened to your underwear?” I asked.

“I left them under your pillow the other night and was wondering if I could have them back.” She slyly replied. I was gobsmacked that this classy lady was walking around dressed like this with no knickers on. “Well, are you going to invite me up or to retrieve them or are you going to look at me like that all night?”

Coolly, I stood up and said “After you!”

Published 
Written by sexmadman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments