Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Couple Play A Sexy Game

"Emily and her husband play a game."

49
42 Comments 42
28.3k Views 28.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Emily and her husband enjoyed playing sexual games. Emily went out of her way researching games on-line. She had found a game on-line that she wanted to play. She texted her husband with the details. He texted her back and told her he was looking forward to their night together.

A few of Emily's friends' husbands all had affairs. She didn't want that to happen to her and her husband. She liked to keep the spice in their bedroom. She always tried to do things that would keep her husband interested. She loved sex and would do anything that he wanted to do. Most of her friends would never have anal sex with their husbands. Emily would always let her husband enjoy anal sex.

If her husband wanted to tie her up, Emily would do it. If he wanted her to have sex with a woman, she'd do it. She loved her husband so much and never wanted him to stray. She always worked out in the gym and kept her body looking good. Most men wanted to be with Emily. She knew how that excited her husband. It was very important to always look and feel good.

Emily wanted to look hot for her husband. She wore a dress that her husband had liked. It was her red short and very tight mini dress. Underneath she wore her red lacy bra, red panties, red garter, and her thigh high stockings with the stiletto shoes that he adored. She did her hair and her make-up. She walked over to the standing mirror to admire herself. She knew her husband loved red lipstick and she put some on.

She walked downstairs to the kitchen to grab some wine and two glasses and put them on her dining room table. She was looking forward to playing the game. She lit some candles and put on some soft jazz music. She waited for her husband to come home.

At around nine o’clock the door opened. Emily rose from the couch and walked over to greet her husband at the door.

“Hello, Tommy!”

“Emily, you look amazing.”

Tommy approached his wife and they shared a deep and passionate kiss. Their tongues danced in each other’s mouths. His hands held her at her waist. He held her very tight. He whispered things into her ear which made her giggle. He appeared to have a very horny face on. He was licking his lips looking at his sexy wife.

“Let’s start the game,” Tommy announced.

“There are six dice. You need to roll at least one six to be safe. If you don’t roll a six, you need to remove one item of clothes. Whoever is left with the most clothes on, wins." 

“Those rules seem easy.”

Emily rolled the dice first. She rolled three sixes and was safe. Tommy took the dice and didn’t roll a six. He had to remove one piece of clothes. He took off his suit jacket. Emily took the dice and rolled again. She rolled one six and was safe again.

Tommy rolled the dice and didn’t get a six again. He took off his tie. Emily and Tommy were giggling while they played the game together.

“I suppose lady luck is on your side.”

“Seems to be,” Emily giggled.

Emily poured the wine and walked to the kitchen to get a cheese platter. She put the platter on the table. Tommy took some cheese and a sip of wine. He rolled the dice again. Again, he rolled no sixes. He took off his pants. Emily was giggling and took another sip of her wine.

It was Emily’s turn and she rolled the dice. She didn’t roll a six. She stood up and removed her dress.

“Holy hell! Emily, you look so hot. I just love you in red.”

“Easy fella!”

They both giggled and Tommy rolled the dice again. He didn’t roll a six and he stood up and unbuttoned his shirt.

Emily was cracking up because she seemed to be the lucky one tonight. How about we double the stakes. If you don’t roll a six, you must remove two items of clothes.

“Okay.”

Emily rolled the dice and didn’t get a six. She stood up and removed her panties and her bra. Her nipples were hard and standing at attention. Tommy licked his lips. He wanted to suck her nipples so badly. She looked absolutely beautiful without her bra. Her pussy was shaved and looking especially hot.

“Jesus! Emily, you’re so hot. I love when you shave your pussy. Fuck!”

“Come on, big boy. It’s your turn.”

Tommy rolled a six and was finally safe. He handed back the dice to his wife. She didn’t roll a six. She took off her garter and was going to start taking off her stockings."

“You know you look really hot like that.

ShynieBlush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShynieBlush

I love when you just wear your stockings and shoes. I’d love a blowjob now.”

“Don’t you want to finish the game?”

“No! I want my wife to get on her knees. Finish undressing me and suck my cock. My dick is so hard and needing my wife's hot and wet mouth to blow me.”

Emily stood in front of her husband and helped him get undressed. She got on her knees and opened her lipsticked mouth. She wrapped her mouth around his hard cock and massaged at his smooth balls. She fed more and more of his cock down her throat. He smiled at her and played with her long black hair. She looked up at him while she gave him head.

Emily made all kinds of sucking and slurping noises while she blew at her husband's cock. He was so excited and started to move his hips and pump his cock further and further down her throat. She made popping noises while enjoying his hard cock.

“Honey, I’ve got to fuck your ass! I just love these naughty games we play. I love the feeling of how tight your round ass is. Your ass drives me wild!”

"It’s a special night. I know you love to fuck my asshole. Go on!"

Emily walked over to the stairs, spread her legs wide. Tommy got on his knees and licked at his wife’s asshole. He tongue-fucked at her brown rose. He played with her pussy which was wet. Emily was moaning and groaning and wanting Tommy to fuck her.

“Fuck me now! Fuck your wife!”

Tommy stood up and spat on his hands. He rubbed spit all along her anus. He pushed his cock slowly into her asshole. He could feel her brown rose opening up. She was moaning while he got up inside of her. She was holding onto the stairs while he took her. She was grunting while he pushed himself further inside of her.

“Oh God! Your cock feels so big. Fucking hell!" 

Tommy played with his wife’s pussy while he slowly began to fuck her tight asshole. She was moaning and groaning and making all kinds of grunting noises. She looked so sexy in her stockings and heels. Tommy held onto her hips and fucked her ass faster and faster. His fingers were deep inside of her pussy while he took her tight asshole. He slapped at her buttocks which only excited his sweet wife.

Tommy got so excited and blasted her with his cum. He pulled out and got on his knees and licked her clean. She had an orgasm and her juices were flowing down her legs. He moved his tongue all over her pussy too. Her pussy was so sweet and delicious. Emily was delighted and made all kinds of noises while he took care of her.

"Baby, let's go upstairs! I want you to ride me. I want to feel your tight pussy on my cock."

Tommy and Emily walked up the stairs. When they got to the bedroom, they just held each other and Emily held her husband's cock in her hands. She moved her fingers up and down his shaft. They walked towards the bed and her husband got comfortable there. His head was on the pillow. Emily climbed on top of her husband and positioned herself over his hard cock.

She moved her pussy and ass while Tommy drilled into her cunt. She was riding him hard. Moving her pussy. He loved watching her fuck him. Her beautiful breasts shook while she rode him hard. They both looked into each other's eyes. Her pussy made farting noises.

"Turn around, baby! Put my dick up your ass again! I want to cum in that sweet ass again."

Tommy moved to the edge of the bed. Emily spread her buttocks and positioned Tommy's hard cock up her asshole again. She held her knees and fucked her husband hard. Tommy was so excited and started bucking up into her asshole. Her ass felt incredible on his dick. His hands were helping to bring her hard down onto his cock. She was playing with her tits while getting fucked hard.

"Fuck! I'm coming! Shit."

Tommy blasted her asshole with a pile of cum. She continued to fuck him while his balls emptied out.

"Baby, that was so hot. You're so fucking sexy."

"You're not so bad yourself!"

Tommy pulled out and they lay on the bed. They shared passionate kisses.

"You're a hot piece of ass! The hottest wife on the planet."

"You're much too kind."

"I can't wait to see what kind of a game you can think of next."

The couple just giggled and fell asleep. Emily knew that she would have to find another interesting idea for them to try next time. She knew that her husband especially liked toys. She had bought a new toy they could play with next time.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments