Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Hunger - Virginity Lost

"The morning with Ben stretches into the afternoon."

16
9 Comments 9
31.4k Views 31.4k
5.7k words 5.7k words
Famous Story
We reached the top of the stairs and he strode across the landing to the bedroom door. It was slightly ajar so he gave it a gentle kick to open it, stepped through and shut it with the other foot before taking me to the bed and dropping me onto its sheets. Soft cotton sheets and a luxurious mattress caught me lightly from the air and a second later, Ben was on top of me.

When he entered me again I gasped. I was having the strangest, most exciting, glorious day I'd ever had in my life. He held my legs to his chest as he fucked me. As he leaned forward further he let them fall and I held them myself so that he could drive into me. I was pinned to the bed by his hard cock thrusting into me, straight down. As the shaft slid in and out of my wet entrance it brushed my clit as though it were ringing a door chime.

Each ring of that bell was like a miniature orgasm. Each time, the muscular walls of my sheath on his sword contracted and pulsed. Ben leaned down and kissed me for the third time throughout this proceeding. It was electric. I wasn't in love with him, or devoted to the idea of him, but I didn't want my first sexual experiences to be lacking in anything, so I kissed him back. In fact, I grabbed the back of his head and pulled his lips to mine. I held him there and kissed him for long, slow seconds.

When I let him go he looked at me, startled for a second. Playfully, I pecked him again on the lips as he backed away. He pulled out of me, looking into my eyes.

“You're an amazing girl,” he said, and rolled me onto my stomach.

“You're not so bad yourself,” I smiled to him aloud.

Face down in the pillows, I squeaked with excitement as he held my legs together. The weight of him flattened my body to the bed. I groaned under the strain of smiling and not giggling in delight. His hard cock, slick with his pre-cum and with me, pressed between my buttocks and slid gracefully between them. I laughed a little with excitement and questioning anticipation as the tip of him poked against my ass. Wondering if he'd go for it, I breathed a sigh of relief, and a little disappointment, at his decision to move on. I didn't even know if it had been intentional.

Ben's cock glided into me again, smoothly. I gasped and writhed a little, rolling each hip back against him when he did it. He just continued pressing on. Once firmly nestled all the way inside me, he started to fuck me. Slowly at first, but he sped up quickly, relying on that smoothness of motion to keep us going.

A moan escaped my lips when I felt his on my shoulder, then my collar bone, then my neck. He laced his arms under mine and with one hand took me by the throat and pulled me toward him. Gently, he bit me, then kissed me again. I could feel the lust, the animal passion in his breath and his heartbeat. His other arm tightened around me and took hold of my breast as he drove into me.

As his body wrapped around mine, constricting and biting, I squirmed against him but didn't fight it. Every second of it was another second of utopian pleasure to me. It was not hard to tell that my partner was enjoying me as much as I was enjoying him. Together in our writhing pleasure we rolled almost out of bed. Ben was on his back now with his arms across my chest and stomach, holding me close to him. He hadn't pulled out, quite the opposite actually, but we needed to reposition a little before we could keep fucking. When we emerged from the roll, his throbbing shaft was buried so deep inside me it wasn't quite comfortable for either of us.

I wriggled up his body a little, and he fucked me once as he followed. I moved again to get and so did he. More centered on the bed, I dropped from my hands to my elbows on either side of his chest. I laid my head close to his, on his shoulder. Lifting one arm to touch my face, he kissed me. We stayed that way for a long time, fucking and biting.

Soon, I could feel his rhythm changing and I sat up a little more. He held my stomach but let me get a better view. Seeing him fly in and out of me like that was the most incredible thing I'd ever seen. I reached with one hand and massaged his balls while he worked. It was hard not to do anything that made him moan like that.

Brilliant white sunlight poured off the overcast sky and filled the room through the front windows. 'All the better to see this big cock filling me up.' I thought to myself. My hand moved from his soft skin to my wet, swollen clit, which was escaping the skin that normally conceals it. The first touch of my fingertip arched my body and made me chirp with its intensity. A second made me moan, and fall back into Ben's embrace.

Hard arms caught me, and held me while his strong shaft pounded into me. Two fingers on each nipple, he wasn't pinching me but rolling them around gently. As I did the same to my clit, the remainder of his fingers and palms massaged my breasts which rose and fell with my heavy breathing. I moaned loudly. I was going to cum again soon, and he knew it. He wanted me to cum. My orgasm was important to him, but it was more than that. He loved watching it. He loved feeling it. I didn't have to ask, his body was making everything perfectly clear. Pretty soon he got his wish, and I couldn't stand it anymore.

“Fuck, I'm about to cum again! Oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah I'm cumming!!” I yelled at him.

When he pulled out, a splash of hot liquid escaped me along with a scream. I quivered, and fell back into his arms. He held me there, shuddering and shaking in his embrace, and kissed me again. With delight and satisfaction I moaned into his mouth as I kissed. Suddenly, Ben grabbed my hips and started thrusting hard, and fast again. Passionately, he fucked me as he kissed my collar bone and I lay in his arms helpless.

A thick cock fucking me like that right after I'd cum was more than enough to make me scream. As he pierced me, my voice pierced the air around us, sharp and loud. After several more minutes of sustained fucking, I started rubbing my clit again. Almost as soon as I did, I was gasping and shaking again. I convulsed around him again, my whole body flailing across his as I came. When the orgasm overtook me I began hyperventilating. By the end I was almost crying.

Ben was so intense about it that I had to wriggle away from him. Frantically, my feet shuffled up the bed, trying to crawl away from the dick that continued to thrust into me as hard as ever it had. Tears of pleasure were pouring down my face and I was gasping to stay awake. He didn't stop and chased me the rest of the way up the bed. When there was no further to go, I took hold of his cock by the base and the balls.

“I need a break,” I asserted.

When he frowned I rolled off of him and slithered down the bed, showing him the well sculpted curves of my then teenaged ass. As I approached his hard cock, it twitched and jumped in anticipation of me. A hand reached out and clapped me across the buttock. Without words, my voice let him know that I appreciated it as my ten fingers curled around his hard cock and closed. Working in concert, but in opposite lateral rotation, both hands carefully massaged his shaft and head.

The skin of him was hot to the touch, and it pulsed just a little from the heated blood within it. It was slick from the thick fluid slowly oozing from within him, and it was wet from my violent orgasms. Several times he slipped out of my hands. Before he did each time I would tighten my grip, trying to hold on, but that only pushed it away from me faster. In response, Ben was groaning loudly and curling his feet, he was obviously enjoying the sensation.

So was I, and thoroughly. The quakes inside me had reduced in temperature now to quiet shivers, and I was entranced by the throbbing organ in front of me. I stroked downward, hand over hand, as though I were climbing a rope, then reversed the process. The wet, warm flesh slipping here and there in my hands felt like porcelain on a wheel, his skin moving as I shaped and sculpted it. My beautiful companion shifted and moaned under my attentions. With my elbows I urged him to spread his legs a little further, and nestled myself between them now. As I moved, I did not stop my work on his gorgeous cock, but rather sped it up.

Ben looked down at me for a few moments and I made eye contact from behind the nearly dripping head of his cock. We both smiled, and I felt warm inside. Casually, I sucked on his left testicle while I jacked him off with my right hand and with my left touched his thighs, his stomach. My nails ran over his body while I dutifully worked on the cock that had just made me cum so hard. The smell of us was making me wet again.

No longer able to resist the temptation, I tilted him towards my mouth and opened. My tongue extended to catch the drop hanging from his tip. It was sticky and salty. Didn't taste good, but it didn't taste bad either. It tasted like sex, and that was what was so good about it. He was beautiful, his body caught in the late light of morning, his wonderful cock shining in my hands. Then, my tongue extended further, and curled around his head. I licked all over it while I held his shaft firmly in my hand.

Under my stimulating touch, Ben gasped “Oh fuck, girl. You are so good at sucking cock.”

His words encouraged me and I loved what was happening. There was no way I would respond though, since I refused to take his cock out of my mouth. At this point, he was almost choking on the air around him, gasping in pleasure. Fuck, I love it when guys make that face. It will always and forever remind me of those moments when I first saw it.

Straining in the slips, Ben was growling at me now, and passionately thrusting himself into my throat. The gravelly sound emanating from his chest was begging me to let him cum. To make him. I wanted him to stay hard forever, but I couldn't deny him any longer.

Pulling back, I licked him up and down, jerking him off hard as I did it. My lips closed around his balls, both of them this time. They were huge, and I could hardly fit them both into my mouth at the same time. I ran my tongue up and down his scrotum between them. He screamed.

“Fuck! You're going to make me... Oh fuck! I'm cumming!”

He cried out in pleasure while I kept sucking and kept stroking. Hot jizz flew from the head of his cock in huge, sticky drops, holding together through their flight. The first six of them arced upward several feet before falling and landing mostly on my face, and in my hair. Some of it made it to his chest, the sheets, even my back. Through the whole incident his back remained fully arched while I coaxed the tremendous spray from within him. In my satisfaction, I hummed, his balls still in my mouth. This seemed to provoke a brief resurgence in his flow, oozing a steady stream of syrupy white liquid down his shaft.

When finally he finished, I took his balls out of my mouth. Covered in our sweat and cum, his cock did not shrink. It softened, but it remained more or less the same size as my hand continued gliding over the slippery cylinder.

Still working, I sat up and climbed astride him, his balls at the edge of me, and I continued while he recovered. He closed his legs and looked up at me, clearly enjoying the post-orgasmic attention.

“Where did you learn that?” he begged.

“I'm self-taught,” I told him.

“Well, you're very good.”

“Thank you,” I said, “Think you'll have another one in you?”

“I'm sure something can be arranged,” he told me.

“Good,” I said, “I want to be fucked at least once more today.”

“Patience.”

I smiled, and kept stroking him. “Are you too sensitive right now?”

“No, you can touch me,” he said.

“Mmm...” I moaned, “I'm glad.”

“Keep going, that feels great. Just take it slow right now.”

“Anything you say,” I said, teasing him, but he was distracted.

He began to ask a question. “So...”

“Yes?”

“Are you going to mention any of this to Lea?”

I hesitated, considering my answer.

He spoke again, “I don't have any right to ask you to keep it from her, but I hope you'll let me bring it up with her when she gets back.”

“Yeah. I wasn't planning on saying anything to her, but I appreciate your saying that. This is amazing, and I don't want it to stop.” I told him, unable to stave off the powerful waves of arousal that come with your first experiences.

“And you won't mention it to Cara?”

“Of course not! 'I banged your mom's boyfriend', how does that sound?”

“I guess so. I never know what girls are going to share with each other.”

“Plus, she's the biggest gossip. Telling her would just be a bitchier way of telling Lea.”

“That was kind of my point. Don't get me wrong, I like her.”

I interrupted him, “But you like me better, right?”

“I do now.”

I had been trying to keep him on his toes, but he had just gone with it, as with everything else I had said or done that day. It was part of why I liked him. Most of it really. That and his body. I didn't know him at all, beyond those things. I was getting to know his body quite well, though.

As we continued talking, my hands rode over his sweaty body, enjoying every inch of it. I needed more though, and I was having a hard time waiting. Sex was amazing, and fulfilling, and personally enriching and... Well, it was fun. Of course we know all that, but I was still basking in the glow of my first encounters.

“I meant what I said,” he told me.

“How's that?” I asked.

“You're amazing. I didn't know natural talent like yours existed.”

“Thank you. I may not have any basis for comparison, but as far as I'm concerned, you're quite something yourself.” I said.

Leaning forward, I kissed him. Then his collar bone, then his chest. My slick thighs rubbed over his cock as I did, and I could feel him hardening again.

“Mmm,” I said, “Are you ready for me again?”

“Not quite,” he responded, “Maybe we should clean up a little.”

Not a bad suggestion. We were both soaked in sweat and cum, so I didn't object to the idea.

“Alright.”

At that, we both rose from the mattress. Him quickly and athletically, me slowly and cat-like. I stretched carefully and for some seconds before I finally stood. We turned to each other, and looked in our eyes. For a moment we stayed like that until he kissed me again. He turned me around and held my breasts while he kissed my neck. I could feel his swelling shaft fill the space between my buttock. A moan traveled from my lips to his ears and he held me tighter, squeezing the flesh of my breast so that my nipples could feel it, without him having taken hold of them.

“Come on,” Ben said, and led me to the bathroom I had so recently denied myself an orgasm in.

I thought it fitting, since I denied it in order to tease and torment him. As the door closed behind me he pushed me against it and kissed me. His hard again cock pressed against my belly as I received him.

EmmaBlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaBlum

For several long moments we stood there, our tongues dancing with the others. I reached between us, curling my lithe fingers around him, feeling the slick pre-cum oozing from his tip and smearing across my stomach. I brought them to my mouth and tasted them as he broke away from the kiss to start the shower.

The soon hot water cascaded like waterfalls from the two heads of the shower. We stepped inside together and wrapped around each other again. The feeling was still so electric I almost felt dangerous mixing it with water. Since his body blocked the spray, I broke away this time, and took the wand from one of the shower heads to start rinsing the sweat from my body.

He did the same with the other as I sat down on the seat. I spread my legs to get better access and thoroughly enjoyed the warm, tantalizing attention the water offered me. Ben certainly did as well. His cock jumped several times of it's own volition when he saw me do it, and heard the moans it induced. I wanted him to shove his cock in me again, but what he did next surprised me.

The well sculpted man who had only an hour earlier taken my virginity from me gave me another gift. He knelt on the hard floor of the shower between my splayed legs which hung from the narrow bench. I turned down the pressure on the wand so I wouldn't hit him with any splash, but couldn't turn it off. He kissed my leg just inside the knee. Another a little further up my thigh, as he caressed my body with strong hands. Then another kiss, much further up my thigh, his wet hair stimulating me.

Then he took from me the wand and kissed the center of me, right between the thighs. His lips parted and soon his tongue had found my clit, though it did not attack immediately. The tip of his tongue circled it, and his fingernails ran very gently across me as he did. Only after a painful delay did he press against my clit properly, eliciting a gasp near a scream. He did it again. Over and over he made me jump and squirm. He was toying with me, but I didn't care. I was his to play with.

As I moaned for him, he ran his tongue over the parting of me, pressing his tongue between my labia. I looked to him and but he simply looked to his work. A moment passed of nothing as he breathed, before pressing his tongue between me, into me. He wanted to make my pleasure last before he filled me up with his cock again, but it wasn't long after I first felt his tongue in me that I shivered and shook with orgasm. His nose brushed my clit each time he pressed his tongue further or retracted it.

Seismic waves shook my body as I convulsed again from his skill. My hips leaped from the bench toward his face, but he pressed onward, forcing his long tongue even further into me as I did. Tears ran from my eyes again, I was crying with pleasure. I felt the pressure within me building, and when he finally pulled back I splashed his face with a small gush of hot liquid. He only smiled at this, and rose to kiss me.

Ben kissed me only once this time then stood all the way, putting his completely erect penis at my mouth and putting it inside. I laid passively against the wall, slumped a little bit but not falling any further. He pressed his cock into my mouth, then my throat as I relaxed. He went so far that he was buried to the hilt, his balls warm and soft on my chin. He pulled out before I started to choke. As a choral singer and a swimmer though, I can hold my breath, so it was a little while before I needed the reprieve. Another couple of thrusts, but then he stopped. He didn't want to fuck my face.

He gave us both one more rinse and then shut off the water. I tried to stand up, but couldn't, so he carried me again. As we returned to the bedroom I looked blankly at the ceiling, trying to catch up to myself. Once more he dropped me into the sheets and climbed atop, not caring that we were still wet. The point of his hard shaft struck my clit again and I shivered. We kissed, and then he plunged his cock into me, fucking me hard and fast. It was too much. It felt amazing, but it was too much.

“Fuck Ben, stop!” I yelled.

He did, but immediately asked “Why?”

Gasping to catch my breath I said, “It's too much. I'm too sensitive.”

He frowned, “But you made me promise to get hard and fuck you again.”

“We could wait,” I suggested.

“I can't,” he told me.

“I'll jerk you off, or blow you again if you want,” I offered.

“I guess that will do, or...” his voice trailed off.

“Or what?” I asked.

He rolled me over and put a finger between my ass and pressed at my hole gently but insistently. I moaned in pleasure, but was a little wary.

“Maybe...”

“We've got plenty of lube.”

Spontaneously I said, “Okay. Let's do it.”

I wanted to make a decision and I didn't see any reason not to try, he had been so good to me I was sure he wouldn't hurt me. He didn't have to be told twice. He took some coconut oil and a slender toy from the night stand and immediately went to work. The toy was almost as long as he was, but only about half his width. With enough oil, it slid in fairly easily, and spread the slippery substance around inside.

I moaned low through the pillow and he stopped for a moment to ask “Are you alright? Should I stop?”

“I'm fine,” I managed, turning my head away from the pillow for a moment. “It's fine, keep going, please.”

The toy plunged deep into me, slow, but insistent. It reached its final depth, and was levered inside me, its tip pressing downward. I could feel it at my g-spot, the pressure building in me again. For several minutes he continued to manipulate the tool inside of me while I lay on my stomach, both of my hands between my legs. When he sharply retracted it to add more oil I gasped, and the shock of the sensation pushed me toward my next orgasm. As he spread the oil within me again, he leaned down and kissed my neck, sliding the toy back in to its hilt.

Ben was soon fucking me with it, drizzling oil onto its shaft as it retracted. He turned on its vibration to maximum, and he plunged down again.

“Damn, Ben! Fuck! Do you want me to cum again already?”

He pressed the buzzing toy down again in response, saying “It's to help numb you.”

I considered letting it happen again right there, but I wanted to wait, so painfully, I did. Once I was as oiled as I was reasonably going to get, he pulled the toy out and set it aside on the nightstand. Sure enough, in it's absence, I was feeling much less sensitive. I could hear him jacking off with the oil and preparing himself for me. I heard the tear of a small package and then the sound of a condom rolling over a hard cock. I gasped when I felt the wet head of his cock press against me.

With the preparation, it only took one sharp thrust to get the head of him inside me. I moaned loudly through a bitten lip as I began receiving my first anal fucking. As he sunk deeper into me, tears formed in my eyes. It wasn't that painful, it just took some getting used to.

Pretty soon I was able to smile again, and I couldn't help doing so. I was elated to have his cock buried deep in my ass. I'd gone in one night from the girl who'd never even touched a man, to being the slut who had outdone all of her friends. I loved it, and I loved Ben for it, though I wouldn't have dreamed in a million years that what we were doing meant he loved me. Beside the point anyway, really.

The kind of love I'm talking about was an intense affection for a man who had taken everything I offered him and didn't complain or have an agenda. We were just fucking, and it felt amazing. Amazing to my body, my thinking mind, my dreaming mind, and even my heart. It's been eleven years, but I still don't have the words to really describe it fully, and believe me, it's not for lack of trying.

From behind me like this, the length of his shaft was as challenging as his girth. I laid flat on the bed where held himself barely above me, his chest against my back as he fucked me with the perfect, slow, rhythmic motion of his hips. He kissed my neck and shoulders. He bit them. Teeth giving more pressure and bringing greater pleasure to me as he intensified. I lusted for him in every way. I needed what he was giving me.

Raising my hips and grinding against his cock seemed to make him feel pretty good. He was groaning pretty loudly. I held my butt against him and just squeezed down intermittently, making his hard cock jump inside me, pulsing forward, with nowhere else to go, swelling and hardening more than ever. We were fucking each other intensely, both screaming in pleasure.

It wasn't long before he pulled out of me almost all the way, before plunging back in to me. My hands were beneath me, one furiously circling my clit, and the other fingering myself fast and hard. I was about to cum again, and I didn't think there was anything I could do about it.

“Ben, I'm about to cum!”

“Yeah? Going to cum with my cock in your ass? You must like it there,” he said, thrusting into me a little harder.

“Fuck! I'm almost there. Are you close?” I asked him, nearly certain that he had been holding back for a minute or two already.

“Almost,” he said, choking on his words and gasping for breath.

“Good!” I tell him, then yell “Just keep fucking me until I cum, okay?”

“I don't know if I can!”

“Do it!” I commanded, taking control of the experience for a moment.

He did. He kept fucking me until I was arching my back and thrashing under him, muscles spasming around his cock. A spring of cum formed within me and I soaked the sheets as he fucked my ass. I loved the way his cock felt buried inside me, but he pulled it out so fast that when the flared portion of his cock pulled back and put even more pressure on me I started cumming again. He stripped off the condom as I rolled over, looking at him with desire.

My hands continued their work and I was still cumming while I watched him stroking his shiny, slippery, wet cock for its last few seconds. I do my best to sit up for him, propped up on my elbows. He steps forward on his knees and I take it from him. Jerking him off with his point in my cleavage, I thrust my chest upward on a whim, putting his shaft between my tits. There was no time for oil, but he didn't need any. His cock was covered in pre-cum that collected in the condom. It smeared across my chest as I rubbed my breasts along his thick shaft, desperately wanting the reaction I knew I was going to get.

In a few seconds, he started fucking them himself, and I held them together for him. I pinched my nipples while he fucked me, getting little aftershocks from my recent orgasms. Taking off the condom must have slowed him down, but he was picking up steam again. He was breathing so hard. I wanted to see his face when he came, but I couldn't stop looking at his cock.

Out of nowhere, he started cumming, and I turned my head to see him looking down at me. His cock flung several ropes of hot, sticky, and very white cum onto my neck and throat, where they stayed, distinct lines. He was moaning as loud as I had heard him, and kept sliding his dick in and out of my cleavage as he came. A number of other arcs of cum sprayed across my chest, most of it pooling between my breasts, hot and wet around his cock as he kept adding to it.

After he had finished, he finally sat down and breathed hard for a few minutes, catching his breath.

“I think I need another shower,” he said.

Laughing a little, I said “Me too.”

Both of us stood, and once I had my legs back under me, we walked back to the bathroom. The shower was as hot and refreshing as always it had been. I cleaned up quickly and went back downstairs after my phone. I sat on the couch for a few minutes, enjoying walking around my friend's house naked. My skin against the soft upholstery of the couch felt nice. I looked at my phone another moment before I started dialing.

“Hi Fiona,” I said, “You'll never guess what just happened.”

I paced around for a few minutes while we talked. I spilled all the juicy details to my best friend in one glorious burst. She was shocked and excited. Me too. Until we started talking, I hadn't really stopped and looked at myself. As I crossed the threshold of the bedroom again, I caught sight of myself in a full length mirror. I was limping, and my hair was only as untangled as it was, since I had just showered. Eyeliner and mascara running over my face. I was a mess...

A smile burst wickedly across my face. I loved it. I was such a slut, and had no sense of consequences yet. Of course I was happy. I sat on the bed again. Fiona told me that she was going to jump her boyfriend the next time she got the chance, so that she could try a couple things. As I kept talking, she started breathing harder, and then rather abruptly informed me she had to go. I told her I wasn't done talking and she laughed. I knew what was happening, but I wanted to talk.

“Yeah. He's pretty big,” I told her, “And he obviously knows what he's doing.”

An awkward pause on my end.

“I didn't think I was, and I'm not expecting him to. I appreciate your looking out for me, but if you don't mind my saying so, way to kill the moment.”

I listened again.

“No problem,” I told her, “I really do love you for looking out for me.”

We talked another few minutes, before Ben returned. He was still naked, drying himself with a towel. His cock was soft, though still a little swollen. When he was in range, I reached and took it in my hand, feeling the cool, moist skin in my hands.

“He's in my hands again,” I told Fiona, “He's so warm, and smooth.”

Ben heard her giggle on the other end.

“No, I don't have to go,” I told her, giggling myself.

A moment later, Ben's face rippled and twisted with a simple, devious smile. As I gossiped to my friend, he finished drying while I let his shaft rest in my palm, tugging on it gently. Quite abruptly, he removed his slowly growing cock from my hands and dropped to his knees.

“He's between my legs now,” I said, “He's kissing my thighs. Now he's working his way closer to it. Yeah, he's almost at my...” My voice trailed off before I started moaning. Fiona was so turned on by it all. She was obviously masturbating while she listened to me getting off on his tongue. I had cum so many times that I was extremely sensitive.

Soon I was gasping, holding it in. “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!” I yelled, “Oh yeah! He's going to make me cum again, Fiona! Oh fuck yes, I'm cumming!”

It was hard to tell in the throes of orgasm, but I think Fiona was cumming too. My body thrashed and flailed under his tongue's gentle flicking. The violent contractions within pushed his fingers straight out of me as he licked and I was soon coating his face and chest in my cum, just as he had done to me.

I heard some moaning on the line and then a question, “Yes it was good,” I told her.

“Glad to hear it,” Ben said.

“Really good,” I told Fiona.

Ben was kissing my thighs again, but mercifully leaving my clit alone for the time being.

Finally I asked, “Well, do you want to come over and join us? Find out for yourself.”

Published 
Written by TheScheherezadeFeint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments