Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Rose in the Shower

"A weekend at Rose's takes a sweet turn in the bathroom"

5
2 Comments 2
12.8k Views 12.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Her petite legs seemed to glow in the light as you watched her at the counter. They tapered away to thin ankles, and her bare feet rolled to their sides as her toes danced to the music. Her brown cotton dress only hinted at the ass beneath, dropping slightly to shadow where it fell at the crevice between her ass cheeks.

She turned to face you, smiling as you pulled your eyes from her figure, as if knowing what was in your mind. She strode forward and introduced herself as Rose. Water slickened her hand as you shook it, and she apologized.

Ann hadn’t seen Rose in years. From what you could tell they stopped being close after school, and maybe Ann was a little competitive about it all. But when she got a letter from Rose inviting her out west for the weekend she didn’t hesitate, all of a sudden like a girl again.

As for you, well, a holiday’s a holiday, right?

The first night the three of you got drunk on white wine. You let the girls do the talking, even let Ann answer questions about you. That was fine. You just sat back and watched the girls talk and laugh and cross and uncross their legs. The wine was just warming you up when they agreed it was time to go to bed.

You wake up with a burning erection from dreams of Rose. Ann was sleeping fitfully, so you close your eyes to try and fall back into the dreams, but it’s no good.

You roll onto your side. You touch Ann’s bare shoulder, the curve of her hip, and with the other hand brush the underside of your cock. It feels really good, but Ann’s not stirring.

Sitting up, you let the sheet fall off your naked body. You rub the sleep from your eyes and look around the unfamiliar room. The sun is just up between the nearby houses casting a twinkling of gold on the lace curtain.

There is a towel on the floor. You grab it and wrap it around your waist. The cool dampness feels good against your still hard cock.

The hallway is quiet as you make your way to the bathroom. There’s no sound as you push the door open, so you’re surprised to see Rose. She’s holding a matching towel up under her chin. Her forearms hide her breasts, but her hips and long legs are bared either side of the wrinkled towel.

Her eyes are wide, her mouth slightly open, as though afraid to say anything and risk waking Ann. She glances down, to where your own towel is bulging with a renewed delight.

She meets your eyes again, and without hesitation you take two steps forward and slide one arm around Rose’s waist. You press her close and kiss her firmly. She is tense a moment as your lips search hers, then she relaxes into your arms, softens her lips to the invading presence of your tongue.

Your hand is on her back, your fingers stroke the ridges of her spine, tease down to the crevice between her cheeks.

Her hand grips your bicep, and for a moment you think she’ll push you away. But she gives it a squeeze and presses herself into you. Her hands are all over you as you kiss, up under your shirt and across your abs and chest, and then she’s lifting it over your head.

As the material clears your eyes, her lifted arms allow the towel to drop between you. Her firm tits stand bared before you, curved and straining as if wanting to be touched.

She looks down, smiles. You look to see the towel has hooked on your erection. She peels the towel slowly away, her fingers tracing a slow path across your own towel. She reaches around behind you and pulls you to her. Her hands work to undo the towel about your waist, and in a moment you stand as bare as her.

Her breasts press against your ribcage. Reaching down, you engulf them in your hands, enjoying the fact that she presses herself closer at the touch.

Her hands give your ass a squeeze, something you have no problem doing for her. She bites your bottom lip as she pulls away.

“I was about to have a shower,” she says.

You don’t need to tell her what you were about to do. “It can wait,” you say, a hoarse whisper.

Her eyebrow flicks up briefly before she turns her attention downwards. She slowly reaches to grasp your cock in both hands, petting and stroking as though deciding what to do with it. She gives the skin a soft pinch, and you gasp and smile.

Your hands are still gripping that sweet ass. One hand squeezes tighter and pulls her close, your fingers work into the cleft between her cheeks and your middle finger teases her anus, your pinky curling to press her perineum before stretching further to find a trace of her wetness.

She squeezes you tighter as finger her pussy. You let go, gazing a moment at her pretty open mouth, pouting at the loss of your touch. Leaning down, you smother her lips with yours, tasting her hot breath and licking at the ridges of her teeth.

She leans into you, her wiry pubes brushing against your glans. Your cock pulses, rearing in anticipation. You manoeuvre her over to the sink, come to a stop as your knuckles strike the porcelain.

She is laughing. You let go her ass and push her by the shoulders to admire her gorgeous face and figure. She smiles as lets one hand fall to trace faint lines up the shaft of your penis.

You look over her body hungrily, then lean down to take one nipple between your lips. She grips your hair as you suckle, while you squeeze and stroke at her other breast. You lick a line between the firm mounds, and she tries to hold you in place as you dip your head to kiss her belly, down the faint trace of down until your chin makes scratchy contact with her bush.

The smell of her is intoxicating—her sweet perfume, still lingering from the night before, the faint sourness of wine, and the heady tang of her oozing pussy. You stand up and kiss her again, full on the mouth. She holds your head tight against her, desperate for you inside her, any way she can get it.

You reach down to lift her long smooth leg. She wraps it about your hip, beckoning you closer, but you’ve something else in mind. You bend her knee to her chest and then place her heel beside her on the sink’s edge.

She bites her bottom lip as you admire her flexibility. Her divine pussy has opened up like a moon flower, and you slowly brush your hands along the smooth skin of her thigh.

You kneel, holding her leg in place and stroking the other as you kiss about her outer lips. She strains to grind against you, but you hold her back, teasing at her inner lips with a darting tongue.

You taste her tangy musk as it spreads from her heavenly hole. The movements of your tongue become longer, slower, pressing deeper and deeper. You circle up to her clit, and her free leg presses against your shoulder. You can hear her breaths, deep and desperate, echoing in the tiled room.

You lick her vulva and up to her clit in long slow motions, feeling her hips beckoning with the same rhythm. You taste the oils oozing from her pussy, breathe deep their scent. Her wetness blends in a froth with your saliva, and she grinds against your chin, hard, so her lips cover yours in the sweetest kiss.

Glancing up, you see her hands massaging her tits, trying to squeeze all feeling from them. Her eyes are closed, head back against the mirror. A fog halo forms about her brown locks.

Helen_cooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Helen_cooper



You lift a finger to smear her wetness up and down the velvet folds of her inner lips. Her thigh tenses against your shoulder. You harden your tongue, tease her swollen clit in darting jabs. Your finger slides into her vagina, easy as you like. You slide it up to the second knuckle, testing her warmth, the pressure of her pussy walls. You press the tip of your finger against her, top and bottom, on all sides, feeling her squirming response to the touch.

She groans as you withdraw your finger and slide it down beneath her to smear her silky residue over her anus. You press into the tight hole, feeling her buttocks clench in response.

Making a circle with your tongue, you catch her clit and suck. Her hands press against your head and she begins to shudder with each breath. As her orgasm builds, you give her one last lick to catch her flowing juice then pull away leaving her wanting.

Her hungry eyes follow you as you stand. You keep one hand on her leg, her pussy lies hot and open. You step into her, your aching cock pressing on her soft stomach as you press your mouth to hers. Your lips slide about and you press your tongue on hers, letting her taste the redolent juice of her sex.

As you share her scent and flavor her hands grip your cock and angle it down. She touches it to her clit with an exhalation, rubs it up and down her moistness. You take it from her, dampen the underside with your still wet finger, then place the tip at the entrance to her depth.

Her breath catches. She bites at your upper lip. You thrust your cock in.

She is tight but dripping wet. You pull out, then ram it home. She grunts as it strikes her deep. She kisses you on the mouth, the chin, all over the face. She arches her back, her head banging the mirror. It is almost too much watching her squirm beneath you, and each deep stroke pulls you headlong towards orgasm.

Her leg escapes your grip and she wraps it round your waist, pulling you in hard with each thrust. She noisily hits the mirror again, so you pick her up from the basin. She gasps as the extra weight impales her on your cock—the head grinding against her cervix.

You hold her juicy ass and slowly lift her up and down your pole. Her legs and hips aid the motion as she grazes her clit against your stomach. She’s as close to coming as you, and you feel her legs tighten. You shift your grip. Your fingertips part her ass cheeks and you press a finger an inch into her tight hole.

“Oh fuck,” she says, following it with an animal groan.

She bites your shoulder as she moans. You feel the heat building in you. Her pussy walls begin to close in, then pulse as she starts to come. You grunt as her pussy pulls begging on your cock.

Another groan rips through her and she plunges down hard on your cock. Her orgasm thunders through her, quickly followed by yours. Cum rushes from you into her squirming pussy as you stand there shaking and shuddering together.

As the ecstasy subsides she leans back and kisses your lips. Your juices leak down your balls to spatter the floor. She laughs as you lift her from your cock and set her down gently.

“How about that shower?”

She walks gingerly and reaches past the curtain to set the water running. She motions you along as she steps into the cubicle.

The water is hot, steam fills the air. The two of you jostle beneath the spray as the sweat and come is rinsed off. She reaches for a bar of soap and begins to wash her neck and shoulders.

You stand back and watch the water thread down her beautiful naked form. Her shoulder blades stand out, along with her spine faintly pressing at the golden skin. Your hand marks stand out red on her round ass, and you long to grab and squeeze it again.

She turns her head to glance over her shoulder at you, a devilish smile dancing. You step forward, pressing your wet bodies together.

You take the soap from her hand, continuing to slide it over her shoulders and down her back. You reach around to lather her fine tits, then take time to massage the slick flesh. She leans back to kiss your chin, then makes a surprised noise as your cock, now hard again, presses on her butt.

You slide the bar down to her pubic mound, make round motions to build a lather, then rub her clean with two fingers. She reaches back to squeeze your cock, and you nip at her ear.

She grins. Her eyes remain closed as she leans back against you, enjoying the hot water pouring down her front.

You bring the soap round and begin to stroke your cock with it. Your other hand follows, but slides between her buttocks. Still soapy, your moist fingers run playfully over her asshole. She doesn’t move, smiling slightly as you slip a finger easy into her ring. Your cock is lubed up with soap, and rock hard again.

You let the bar fall from your hand and pull your finger from her ass. She opens her eyes to look up at you as you position the slick head against her lubed up anus. You bend slightly at the knees, then rise up. The head disappears into her easily with a silent pop.

Her eyes widen. The tightness of her is invigorating. You rock your hips to feel the boundaries of her sweet asshole, then with gentleness you push further in. There is hardly any resistance with the slickness of the soap between you. Her ass seems to grip your cock, swallowing it as you slide deeper.

Her heat is incredible, hotter in her ass than the water cascading down her tits. You lay a hand on her back and bend her slightly forwards. She parts her legs and braces herself with hands against the shower wall.

You look down to see your lathered cock buried halfway in Rose’s pink anus and a hunger builds. You grip her shoulder and pull yourself deeper and deeper, feeling the ridges and flesh within. She squeals as you reach the end, then you slowly slide back out.

This time your inward thrust is faster. She quivers faintly at the hardness of you within her, and it only drives you to want her more. You watch your thick cock ramming in and out of her ass. Her skin seems to pucker and redden as you pull out, and you can feel her legs and abs tighten as you press in deep.

You continue to drive your cock home, soaking up her heat, the faint smell of her ass filling the room. Water slides off her back and down her blushing ass cheeks. She reaches back to part her cheeks, allowing you the sweetest view as you feel your cock racing towards orgasm.

Your thrusts become faster. You only pull out to halfway, driving harder, deeper, as though you can bury your whole self between those beautiful cheeks.

She begins to whine, and you can’t stop yourself. You see the effect of your orgasm on her shuddering form, her ass quivering with every convulsion. Hot cum spurts into her ass, slickening your cock even further as you thrust to squeeze every last drop into her.

You stay like that for a minute after you’re done, enjoying the feel of your cum swilling around deep in her ass. Eventually she stands, and you draw out your aching cock with mournful slowness.

She smiles again as the two of you rinse away your deeds. As she wraps a towel about her and leaves you in the bathroom with a teasing blown kiss, you hope that she and Ann keep in close touch.

Published 
Written by M_D
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments