Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Weekend In Sweden. Day 2

"On her second day in Sweden, Sheila looses a bet and has to pay the price."

15
8 Comments 8
17.0k Views 17.0k
3.8k words 3.8k words
When I woke up the following day the sun was shining and when I opened the drapes the flexion off the snow made me close my eyes. I went back to the bed and crawled in under the duvet again, pulling it up to my chin. The room wasn’t cold but I liked it that way.

I thought about the previous day and what had happened in the Sauna. The memory of Stefan’s thick cock in my mouth and pussy made me squirm and I looked over at my suitcase which was lying on the floor next to the walk in closet. I got up and walked over to it and picked up my vibrator.

I didn’t bother with the duvet; instead, I lay on my back with my legs slightly apart. My pink nipples had turned hard knowing what was coming and when I slid the vibrator between my legs I shivered of pleasure.

Each woman has their own way to masturbate and so do men I suppose. In my case is the expectation that turns me on. I love letting the toy vibrate on my clit, feeling how I become first moist and then wet. I hold out as much as I can before gently sliding the toy inside myself.

There are also the different positions to consider. I like to start off lying on my back but I like to finish on all four with my ass high in the air. Sometimes I even ride the toy. In my old place where I lived with my ex-husband, we had a large mirror at the foot of the bed and I used to love watching myself in it.

When I was ready I pulled up my legs so my knees were leveled with my boobs and apart. The position isn’t very comfortable but I had used it for so many years I had gotten used to it. Then, I slowly pushed the vibrator all the way inside me. There I let it rest, its vibrations filling my body all the way out to my fingertips and toes. My G-spot woke up and began sending the right signals so I began to slide the vibrator in and out until I began to breathe in gasps, and when I couldn’t hold my legs up anymore due to the intense pleasure, I took out the toy and rolled over on my stomach and got on my knees.

With my ass in the air, I let the vibrations tickle my anus and then I slid it back into my wet cunt and went to town on myself. It didn’t take long before I let go off a long sigh and slumped down on my stomach with the vibrator deep inside me. I let it be there but turned it off.

After a few minutes when I had composed myself I pulled it out and took it with me to the bathroom where I washed it and then took a shower.

Dressed in jeans and a sweater Eva had lent me the previous day I made my way downstairs to see who was awake.

*****

I found Eva sitting at the kitchen table with an empty bowl of cereal and a mug of coffee.

“Good morning,” I said when I walked in.

She looked up from the paper and gave me a big smile. She was wearing a bathrobe and her hair was wet.

“Hi, how did you sleep?”

I sat down opposite her. “Great, thanks.”

“Coffee, breakfast?”

“Sure.”

She pointed at the coffee make. “Help yourself; there is fresh coffee and look in the fridge for whatever you fancy.”

I got up and poured myself a mug and then looked in the fridge. I chose an apple and then made myself two cheese and ham sandwiches. I never eat much in the morning.

When I sat down at the table with my plate and mug I said, “where is Stefan?”

She gave me a wink. “Oh, you already want some more of his cock?”

I knew I blushed. “To be honest, I think my cunt needs a holiday.”

She laughed and got up and poured herself another mug. “He is upstairs doing something on the computer.”

I ate and Eva continued to read the paper. When I was done I put the plate in the sink and said, “what’s the plan for today?”

Putting the paper aside she got up and walked over to where I was standing. Her robe had opened a little and I could see her naked boobs move as she came towards me. She took my hands in hers.

“What about going for a ride on Snowmobiles?”

“I have never done it. Isn’t it dangerous?”

She laughed. “Not at all, it’s like Jet skis but on snow, lots of fun.”

“OK, sounds good.”

Stefan walked in and said, “morning, ladies. How are you?”

Eva let go of me and walked over to her husband where he stood by the coffee maker. “I’m fine, “she purred, sliding a hand inside his bathrobe.

“Hey, hey, we have company,” he said.

Eva looked over at me. “Oh, she doesn’t mind, do you?”

I was a bit surprised, which I shouldn’t have been from the previous evening's action. “Mind what?”

She continued to stroke his cock under the robe and said, “we like a good morning fuck and we change place every day and today it’s in the kitchen.”

“Oh, I can leave, so you can be alone.”

She laughed. Nonsense, you stay right there, I don’t mind an audience.”

With those words, she went down on her husband and undid the robe’s belt. Stefan’s cock jumped out and again I was staring in amazement at his tool.

Eva stroke the long thick shaft a few times while cupping his balls. Then she kissed the head and took him in her mouth. Her sucking was loud and wet. Stefan closed his eyes and kept himself steady by holding on to the bench where the coffee maker stood.

I felt my own body come alive and the memory of how it felt to be stretched out to the edge of uncomfortable pain came back to me.

When Stefan began to moan louder Eva stopped sucking him and stood up. She leaned against the bench and put her right leg on it. Stefan moved in from behind and slid his cock inside her in one swift movement. Eva screamed and moaned for a few seconds until her pussy accepted his length and girth. Then she leaned forward and pushed her ass against him.

“Oh yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me,” she whimpered.

I couldn’t help myself. I moved in close enough that I could take Stefan’s balls in my hand from between his legs and while he fucked Eva I gave him a good massage and kissed his back and neck.

“Where do you want it, baby?” he said to his wife.

Eva turned and saw me behind him. “Give it to Sheila.”

I let go of his balls and Stefan turned around. I knelt and opened my mouth just as the first glob of white cum flew out of his cock. It landed right on my tongue followed by several more. I swallowed like a good girl and then licked his cock head clean, sucking out the last few drops from him.

“Thanks,” he said.

“You are welcome,” I said and wiped a drop from my cheek. “Now, get dressed, I am dying to try this Snowmobile machine.”

*****

I felt like the Michelin man as I stood outside the house. I was wearing down-filled pants and jacket. On my head, I had a helmet and wore thick gloves. My feet were encased in heavy winter boots with a lot of buttons and strings to tighten them up. My eyes were covered in goggles and I was sweating which seemed an impossibility in the -20C temperature.

Next to me sat a black Snowmobile and two others were parked in a row next to it. Eva locked the front door and took Stefan’s hand as she walked down the steps to where I was.

“Ready?” she said.

She and Stefan were dressed similar to me, but they moved like if they were in shorts. I lifted my arm and gave her a thumb’s up.

“OK, it’s quite simple. That’s the throttle, and all you have to do is go slow in the beginning. Remember that it doesn’t turn on a dime,” said Stefan and then started the Snowmobile for me.

I got on and felt the power of the 750cc engine between my legs. It reminded me of a motorcycle my ex-husband had had before he crashed it, sadly the bastard didn’t die.

“Follow me,” said Eva and revved the engine.

They drove slowly down the lane we had come up the previous day and about half way to the highway they turned off onto an even narrower lane that snaked itself between the tall pine trees. Stefan increased the speed and I had trouble keeping up. As they disappeared in a cloud of snow I wiped my hand over the goggles and did my best to keep up but they were gone.

After about ten minutes the lane ended at a field. I stopped and took off the goggles trying to see where they had gone. Their tracks headed out into the field but I couldn’t see them. I did hear their engine roar in the far distance and put on the goggles again.

Without the trees to distract me I went faster and faster until it felt like I was flying across the snow. I couldn’t help it and let go of a laugh which was a bad idea because my mouth receives a gust of ice-cold wind.

I hunkered down behind the handlebars and sped on across the field. When I saw some trees at the end and what looked like a low wall I slowed down.

Stefan and Eva were on the other side of the wall and when they saw me they waved. I drove up to them and grinned like a lunatic.

“Wow, that was amazing,” I said.

“You drive like a pussy,” said Stefan.

“C’mon, give her a break. It’s hard between the trees,” said Eva.

“Hey, I am here, aren’t I?”

They both laughed and then Stefan said. “OK, now for the ultimate test. Do you see that?”

He was pointing at a vast expanse of snow ahead of us. “Yeah, what is it?”

“The lake and the snow packed hard against the ice, and you will be going well over 100 km per hour.”

The adrenaline was coursing through my body and before thinking I said, “The last one across gets fucked in the ass.”

They both stared at me. “And how do you expect that to work if I lose?” said Stefan.

“I have a vibrator.” As I finished the sentence I turned my Snowmobile and gunned the engine. It literally raised its nose and then shot forward.

After a few seconds, I dared a quick look and saw that Stefan and Eva was a few hundred yards behind me, but gaining.

AlisaRoxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisaRoxy

I had the throttle at its maximum position and when I looked at the speedometer I saw it was close to 130 km per hour. I hunkered down and was sure I would win. The other side of the lake was visible to me and not too far away.

Then they passed me, not only did they pass me, they flew by me. They must have been doing a 160 km per hour or more. My short-lived triumph turned into fear as I realized I would be having Stefan’s cock in my ass when we returned.

As I parked next to them and took off my goggles I said in a weak voice. “I hope you have a lot of patience and lubrication.”

They both laughed and then Stefan said, “don’t worry, we cheated.”

“What?”

“Our engines are 1000cc.”

“Assholes, that’s not fair!”

I got off the snowmobile and made a snowball which I threw at Stefan. It missed and he laughed.

“Don’t worry, I will help you,” said Eva and continued. “I have taken him in my ass a lot, and it’s not as horrible as you might think.”

“Yeah right, he has a monster cock, your husband. You are aware of that?”

“Sure, but if you are horny enough, you will be fine.”

“Mm, I doubt it,” I said and got back on the Snowmobile.

We rode back at a normal speed and had the luck to see a family of Elks when we crossed the field before driving into the forest. It was a beautiful sight and by the time we arrived at the house my arms and legs were shaking from the drive.

*****

After a big lunch, Stefan lit the fireplace and we sat in the living room having coffee and Swedish cinnamon buns. It was only three in the afternoon but it was already dark outside. After I finished my second cinnamon bun and said, “OK, let’s talk about the Elephant in the room.”

Stefan laughed. “Not much to talk about, you made a bet and lost.”

“You cheated,” I challenged.

“Let me ask you a question. Do you like anal sex?” said Eva after putting down her coffee cup.

Did I? I had done it a few times over the years but it wasn’t something I woke up in the morning thinking about. I was more of a cock in pussy and oral sex kind of girl. Having said that, the few times I had had anal sex it had been OK, a shot of pain and then an odd feeling.

“I am neither for nor against it. I guess that at the right moment it’s fine,” I said.

“I love it. There is something special about being fucked in the ass, so forbidden, but yet so beautiful.”

I raised my eyebrows. “Beautiful?”

Eva smiled at me. “Yes, you trust your partner and I think that is beautiful.”

“Mm, I guess you are right. What about you, Stefan, what’s your opinion?”

“Well, before I met Eva I had never done it. My previous girlfriends wouldn’t let me.”

I laughed. “I wonder why?”

He chuckled. “Very funny. The thing is, when Eva proposed it, I was afraid I would hurt her and at first I was very reluctant to even try, but then one night we did, and to my surprise it was fine.”

“Interesting, and what’s the biggest difference for a guy between anal and vaginal sex?” I continued.

Stefan sipped his coffee and thought for a moment. “Apart from the obvious, the anus being much tighter I would have to agree with Eva. It’s the trust issue that plays the biggest role, and I love her for trusting me.”

“Take it out,” I said.

“My cock?”

I nodded. Stefan was wearing jeans and a heavy sweater. He opened his jeans and took out his cock. It hung over the hem of his boxer shorts and it was flaccid.

“Take off your clothes and sit naked next to Eva,” I demanded.

They looked at each other and then he did what I had asked. When he sat down again I could see his shaft was filling up with blood. It grew longer and thicker. Then the cock head popped out from behind the foreskin.

Eva looked down at it and I saw a vacant look in her eyes. She licked her lips and moved her hand towards her husband’s sex.

“No, no touching,” I said.

She looked surprised. “Why?”

I got up and walked around the low table that separated us and sat down on the floor cross-legged in front of Stefan. I wore a skirt which I hiked up around my waist, exposing my white lace panties. Stefan’s eyes were drawn to them and I smiled when he licked his lips.

I spread his legs and scooted forward so my knees touched the sofa. Then I reached for his cock and took it in my hand. It was burning hot and hard as a log. I grabbed the base and wrapped my fingers hard around it and then slowly pulled forward towards me. As I had suspected, a drop of pre-cum oozed out. I used my thumb to slowly wet his cock head with it while keeping eye contact with him.

“Would you like to fuck my ass?” I asked in a low husky voice.

“Mm, I would.”

“Will you be gentle and listen to my commands?”

He nodded like a school boy being offered a chocolate bar.

“OK then, Eva go and get the lubrication.”

When she came back, Eva was naked. Her heavy boobs looked delicious and when she sat down next to me I leaned over and gave her left nipple a kiss. It hardened under my touch and so did the other. We kissed gently and our tongues met.

“C’mon, none of that, ladies,” said Stefan.

Eva and I let go of each other and then she helped me take my clothes off. When I was naked she said, “lay down on your back.”

She pushed a pillow under my hips and then spread my legs and crawled in between them. Stefan was still on the sofa.

“God, you drive me mad with that stuff,” he said when Eva began to lick my already wet cunt.

I giggled. “I think that is the point.”

I put my head down and closed my eyes. Eva knew exactly what to do and it didn’t take long before I felt the first telling signs of the coming orgasm. I began to arch my back, move my head from side to side, moan loudly and gasp.

“I think she is ready,” said Eva.

Stefan and she changed places and she knelt next to my boobs. Then she took the lubrication that she had left on the coffee table and poured a generous amount into the palm of her hand.

She reached for Stefan’s cock and made sure it was well lubricated before she slid her hand between my legs. Her middle finger found my anus and when she pressed it inside I sighed of pleasure.

Eva fucked me slowly for a few minutes before pushing in another finger. My anus stretched but it was a pleasurable feeling, no pain at all.

I opened my eyes and saw that Stefan was kneeling between my legs, his cock hard in his hand. “Are you ready?” he said.

“Mm, I think so.”

He spread my legs a bit wider and Eva moved so she could lick and suck on my boobs.

When Stefan’s cock head knocked on my anus the first time, I yelped. He had pushed it in half an inch or so, but the feeling was intense.

“Relax, baby, just relax, I will be careful,” he whispered.

Her fingers found my cunt and she slid her middle finger up and down in my slit, teasing my clit. Stefan made another attempt and this time his cock head slipped in.

I had never in my life felt something like that before. I wanted to scream and move away, but at the same time, I wanted the experience.

“Oh God, oh, oh, oh, don’t move Stefan, whatever you do, don’t move,” I whimpered.

Eva kissed her way down towards my pussy and when her tongue touched my clit I let go of a long sigh, and that’s when it happened. My ass opened up, and Stefan slid in like a hot knife in butter.

I didn’t dare to move, I could barely breathe from the pain emanating from my anus. I just stayed there, absolutely still, eyes closed, and waiting. Eva was still licking my pussy and after a few minutes, the pain ebbed away and a dull ache took over.

“OK, you can move now,” I whispered.

When he did I yelped and gasped until I got control over myself again. His didn’t fuck me fast. He was slow and gentle and little by little the ache disappeared and pleasure took over.

Eva had stopped licking my pussy and had moved so she was hunched over my face, with her own pussy only inches from my lips.

When she lowered it I immediately found her clit and sucked on it until I could feel her juices flow into my mouth.

I must have had a wonderful ass, because Stefan began to make the right noises and I actually felt how his cock began to prepare itself to shoot out his seed. I didn’t care if he blew his load in my ass or on my tummy.

“Oh, baby, I am almost there,” he moaned.

With a few more thrusts he pulled out and as I sucked on Eva’s clit I felt his hot seed land on my skin. My ass felt empty without him. To my pleasure he stayed hard and entered my pussy, grabbing hold of my legs and holding them over his shoulders. He fucked me hard and brutal, until I couldn’t take it any longer, I let go of a long moan and as my orgasm exploded from inside me, Eva rubbed her clit against my face and she came all over it.

“Wow, that was something else,” I manged to say after a few minutes of rest.

Eva was lying next to me, stroking my tummy with her finger tips. Stefan had gone to the bathroom to wash off.

“I’m glad you liked it,” said Eva and kissed my hot skin.

I turned my head towards her and gave her a grin. “What have you lined up for me for tomorrow?”

She giggled and kissed my boob. “I think, Stefan has a bit of a surprise for you.”

“Oh, what might that be?”

She gave me a wicked smile and said, “he is full of surprises, but I think it has something to do with the dildo you mentioned earlier.”

I sat up, using my elbows for support. “No? Are you serious?”

“Maybe, you’ll have to find out tomorrow.”

With those words she reached up and pulled my head down so she could kiss me. By the time Stefan came back we were in a hot and wet sixty-nine position and didn’t mind that he put on the late news.

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments