Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Affair Chapter 3

"I'm shagging your fucking arsehole"

25
11 Comments 11
18.0k Views 18.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words

The next few days passed in a blur, but Mary was magnificent, she made all the arrangements for the funeral as well as dealing with the driver who'd been dismissed for stealing.

After checking with the shed company it turned out that he'd been selling three or four sheds per load over a period of five years, since he hadn't stolen from her company it was the shed manufacturer who had to press charges and they did, but at least that was one worry less for my lady.

I dealt solely with the new Scottish contract which was due to begin in a months time, so I rang Frank at the hotel in Glasgow and booked a suite for us both after the funeral.

We needed a depot and we required drivers, twelve of them, so we intended spending a week or so in Glasgow setting it all up, it promised to make Hawthorn's Haulage one of the biggest in Britain and since Mary had said it was my baby. I was determined to rear it right.

Not once, from leaving the house, to arriving at the hotel for the reception did her hand leave mine, even in the church during the service, she gripped me, her smell filled my nostrils, her warmth and love filled my very soul.

"Stay beside me Thomas," she whispered to me as we left the church and in the back of the limousine she pressed herself against me, my arm around her shoulders and her face resting against my chest.

"You know I will."

"What is it about a funeral?" she whispered. "Why do they make people horny?"

"Are you horny?" I asked in surprise.

"Very."

The hotel was packed with mourners and well-wishers, but still she never left my side, she spoke to everyone who approached her with politeness and even offered a smile occasionally to those she knew.

I ordered two large brandies from the bar and we retreated to a quiet corner to drink them away from everyone else, they seemed to sense our need to be alone, so no one bothered us.

"I couldn't have got through this without you, Thomas," she said softly.

"I told you, I'm here for you, I'll always be here." she had her back to the bar, so no one could see me stroking the lush curves of her bottom through the black skirt.

"Even tonight, after they've all gone?"

"Especially tonight," I confirmed. "I'll even hold you while you sleep."

"Yes," she said softly and put her lips to my ear. "I want to sleep naked in your arms tonight."

"Then you will." I felt the slight bulge of a suspender strap under her skirt as she moved sensuously against me.

"Will you undress me?.

"I'll take every stitch off and kiss every single inch of your body that I uncover, but I want to do it slowly, very slowly."

"You make me really wet talking like that." She leaned back against me and moaned softly as she felt my erection against her bum cheeks.

"You make me horny just by looking at you."

"Tell me what else you're going to do to me."

I ordered two more large brandies and whispered in her ear.

"After I've taken your panties off, I'm going to slide my tongue up in between your cunt lips, I'm going to lick right up inside you, and I'm going to swallow all your juices."

"Oh my God," she said softly. "That sounds so fucking dirty."

I put my mouth next to her ear again and whispered some more.

"Then I'm going to lie on my back and pull you up so you're sitting on my face and I'm just going to watch as all your juices drip down into my mouth."

"Will you make me cum? He never did, that's what I really want, I want to cum and cum and cum all night."

"I'll make you cum every night for the rest of your life."

"Until you leave," she said sadly, but I shook my head.

"That depends entirely on you Mary."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean my dear sweet lady, that I'll be here for as long as you want me."

"Thomas, I'm ten years older than you."

"Yeah, you'll soon be getting your old age pension."

That made her smile and earned me a kick on my shin.

"Shall I tell you what my parents said to me yesterday?"

"Go on."

"They said that I've found an angel and that I should make sure I don't lose her again."

"They're nice people."

"They're clever people too, they're never wrong you know."

"Never?"

"Never," I confirmed as she smiled again.

"So what are you going to do about it?"

I leaned in closer and put my mouth to her ear.

"I'm going to take you home, strip you naked just as I said a while ago and then I'm going to fuck you all night long, funerals make me horny too."

"Do you mind if I have a few more drinks first?"

"Am I that bad at lovemaking?"

"You're the very best I've ever had, and you know it." she said fiercely, "It's just that I feel like getting smashed, it's been a hell of a week."

I ordered two more large brandies and said I wanted to propose a toast.

"To us."

She raised her glass and echoed me. "To us, now please take me home Thomas."

Women!

Several people looked our way as we got up to leave, so I just explained that Mrs. Hawthorn was distraught and that I was taking her home. Mary played her part by holding a handkerchief to her face until we were back in the limousine.

We sat close together, her tiny body pressed tightly up against me. I with one hand round her lower back and resting on her thigh above her stocking top.

"If you touch me, Thomas," she whispered. "I'll come"

"My fingers are only about six inches away from your cunt," I whispered as she shuddered.

"You rat." she hissed. "You just gave me an orgasm."

"The first of many tonight." I grinned.

The limo pulled up outside her house, and we went in, Mary went straight to the bar and poured out two more brandies, I raised an eyebrow but said nothing.

"Undress me," she said as she kissed me and pressed herself against me. "But slowly like you said."

I unfastened her suit jacket and kissed her neck causing her to purr in delight.

"Mmm, that's a nice start." Then I unfastened her bra and gently kissed each nipple in turn.

"You've put some strawberry lotion on them haven't you?"

"Yes." she sighed. "And in my panties too."

"You're an extraordinary woman Mary, you know that don't you?"

She giggled and swayed her hips as I unzipped her skirt and slid it down over her thighs revealing black seamed stockings and a filmy black suspender belt over a tiny black thong.

"I thought black was appropriate."

"Absolutely," I agreed. "Although I'd have said gold would be more suitable for a goddess."

"Oh my God," she sighed. "What a silver tongue you've got."

"You're about to find that out." I smiled and kissed the front of her thong.

Slowly I eased the lovely little garment down for her to step out of it and then kissed her naked sex.

"Ooh! Thomas," she moaned and pushed her groin into my face. I smelled the strawberry even over the natural aroma of her soaking pussy.

"Does it smell nice?" she sounded like a nervous teenager, but instead of answering, I licked deeply within her slit and lifted one leg up over my shoulder to lick in and around her sweet little anus.

"Ooh you dirty man," she smiled. "Dirty dirty man."

Pulling away quickly from her and ignoring her protests, I quickly stripped naked. She dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth, it was already rock hard, and I thought it couldn't get any harder. I was wrong, she licked from my balls right to the tip and back down again, then she pushed it against my stomach and held it there whilst she slavered over my balls.

TITAMADURITA1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TITAMADURITA1

"Lovely big balls," she crooned. "All full of hot, creamy spunk for me."

She took each one into her mouth and sucked it, I felt her teeth playfully nibbling at the loose skin beneath them, and I felt her fingers slipping between my legs.

"I think the next time you shave me, I'll shave you as well."

"Oh Christ Mary darling," I gasped. "Don't make me cum."

"Why not" she pouted. "You can stay hard, I've seen you do it before."

"But I'll cum in your face." I protested, but very weakly.

"Or my mouth," she laughed and once again closed her lips over me, I felt my sap rising and knew I wouldn't last long.

"Mary." I tried to warn her, but suddenly I exploded. She held me with both hands while she swallowed, her eyes fixed on me all the time. I thought I'd never stop coming. I didn't want to stop, the feelings were too intense, this woman, this stunningly beautiful woman was willingly swallowing all my seed.

I was unable to stop myself from sinking down onto my knees on the thick carpet.

"Thomas," she said softly. "Are you all right darling?"

She'd called me darling again.

"You didn't have to do that."

"I wanted to do it," she said with a smile. "I've never done it before."

"Never?"

"Never."

"I'm honoured."

""Can you still, you know?"

"What?" I smiled. "Can I still fuck you?"

"Well can you?"

I sat up and pulled her onto my lap, my cock was only slightly softer than before I'd cum and she squealed with delight as it slid easily into her receptive pussy.

"Ooh yes," she breathed. "My very own super stud."

"It's easy when I'm with a beautiful, naked woman."

She began moving up and down on me very slowly, savouring the feelings my cock was giving her.

"Ooh Thomas, I love being fucked by you," she said softly.

"And I love hearing you talk like that," I said. "It's so fucking sexy."

She smiled and put her mouth to my ear.

"Fuck me, Thomas, shove that lovely big cock all the way up my cunt, finger my bum darling, stick your finger up it."

"Oh fuck yes." so I did and she squealed.

"Put your cock in there." so I withdrew and held it against her rear hole.

"Sure?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yes, all of it Thomas, make me fucking scream." I pushed, and she smiled a big face-splitting smile.

"Oh fuck yes," she hissed, "You dirty bastard, you're sodomizing me."

She wrapped her arms around me whilst we kissed hotly.

"Oh Thomas I love this, I fucking love it, harder baby, shag me fucking harder, talk to me, tell me what you're doing to me."

"I'm shagging you, you dirty little bitch, I'm shagging your fucking arsehole."

"Can you feel my wet cunt against your stomach?"

"You know I can."

"Rub my clit for me." I did, and she began to gasp with every upward thrust.

"I'm going to cum Thomas." she started to tremble.

"I'm cumming, Thomas I'm cumMMMINGGG."

Her whole body shook, her fingernails dug into my back, and I felt a sudden flood of warm wetness over my stomach.

Her eyes were open but unseeing, her mouth was open in a silent scream, I gripped her hips and jammed her down onto my cock, she found her voice and screamed as I held myself rigid and ejaculated deeply in her rectum.

ooOOoo


"It's a beautiful house Mary," I said as we strolled through the gardens the following morning, she had an arm through mine and was pressing herself into me as we walked. She was naked under her micro mini housecoat, flip-flops on her feet being her only other garments and I thought she looked utterly gorgeous.

"It's too big just for me," she said rather sadly. I stopped and leant on a fence overlooking the river Trent.

"The way I see it, Mary." I said, "You have a few choices, you can sell it and get someplace smaller, you could take in lodgers, or you could ask me to move in."

"Would you?"

"Like a shot Ma'am," I smiled. "But only under certain conditions."

"Such as?"

"A, You'd have to agree to become my wife, B, you'd have to get a new bed and C, you appoint a managing director For the company and stand down from running it."

"Wow." she looked at me sharply, "Well the first two conditions are easily met, I'd answer yes to both, but why would I want to stand down from the company?"

"Wouldn't you like a child?"

I heard her sob, and when I turned to look at her she had her face in her hands, she was crying.

"Oh Thomas," she sobbed. "Don't you think I tried, don't you ever think how many nights I lay awake wondering what it would be like to be a mum?, I can't have children."

Cursing myself for my stupidity, I took her into my arms.

""I'm sorry darling, I'm so so sorry, I shouldn't have opened my big mouth."

"We had tests, bloody dozens of them, not one doctor could tell me what was wrong, not bloody one of them. He didn't really want kids, but he took the tests anyway. Me, I'd want nothing more than a couple of kids about the place, I'd love it, Thomas, I'd love it."

"Marry me, and if you definitely can't have a child, we'll adopt."

"Thomas," she sobbed. "Oh Thomas."

"Well, I suppose I should do this right." I dropped to my knees and fished in my pocket for a very small box I had in there.

"Mary Hawthorn, will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"

It was my late grandmother's ring and probably far too big for her, she looked at it, looked again and promptly burst into tears ... again.

Unable to speak, she nodded her head, so I slipped the ring onto her finger, it fitted perfectly, she found her voice at last and said softly.

"Yes you silly man, yes, yes, yes."

"Great." I laughed. "Come on, let's go back to bed."


We spent the whole day making love or sleeping, we just couldn't get enough of each other. I kissed every inch of her body while she showed her complete lack of inhibitions, we got up at tea time for a snack and then showered together before going back to bed for much-needed sleep.

We were still holding each other when we awoke in the morning, she smiled up at me and then immediately began kissing her way down from my neck to my groin. I drew in my breath sharply as I felt her lips close over my cock and her hand cupping my balls.

"Mary," I hissed. "No, you'll make me cum."

"That's what I'm trying to do." she said softly, "I want every drop of your cum down my throat."

She kissed the tip of it and ran her tongue over it, "You can sleep after you've cum and then you can take the grieving widow for lunch at the pub."

She took a long, slow suck at my cock and tongued at my piss slit, her hand was still kneading my balls gently. I knew I wasn't going to last long.

"Okay," I said. I turned her round before squirming down until her pussy was over my face.

"But from now on, we do everything together." I pulled her cunt down onto my mouth. She squealed and laughed around my cock as I licked the whole length of her slit, we came together still in our sixty-nine and swallowed each other's juices.

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments