Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Development - Part 5

"The Final Episode - Michelle simply can't stay away from Ted and returns for another lesson in lust."

24
16 Comments 16
14.4k Views 14.4k
3.8k words 3.8k words
After Michelle left, Ted went back into his bedroom. He stood looking at his bed. It looked like a tornado had hit. The top sheet was on the floor. The bottom sheet had at least five large wet spots that now looked almost black. One pillow was on the bed and the other was missing in action. He smiled to himself thinking about what happened on his bed for four hours.

Not that he would ever admit it to Michelle, but he just had the most fabulous sex of his life. Nothing in his marriage could compare with what he and his co-worker just enjoyed. As he began to strip the sheets from the bed so they could be washed, he began to recall the things they had done.

He remembered how she had crawled on top of him. She had been anxious to try that position which her husband did not allow. Smiling he thought of how her eyes rolled up when she sat on his erection, taking it as deeply as it would go. She had rocked back and forth, grinding his cock into her wetness while she got rather loud telling him how good it was.

She had also enjoyed being on her hands and knees with Ted behind her. Michelle had told him that when he slapped her ass cheeks an electric current passed through her body, going straight to her clit, giving her mini-orgasms with each slap. When she began to cry out, begging him to go harder and faster, he had put her face into one of his pillows. He had to admit she was not only a good lover, but a very active and loud lover.

Carrying the sheets to the laundry room, he remembered how exceptionally beautiful the view was of her ass. He had always been an ass man, but had never seen one that excited him to the extent she did. The picture in his mind of her fingers clawing at the sheets as he pounded her ran a chill through his body.

As he put the sheets into his washing machine he was beginning to wonder how he could arrange to have her back to his home on a regular basis. Then it occurred to him that after she got home to her family, she might be overcome with guilt and never want to be with him again. While the satin sheets washed, he remade the bed with ordinary sheets thinking he wouldn’t need anything special for a while.

Feeling hungry, Ted opened his refrigerator and found they the untouched snacks he had prepared. He laughed as he took the two plates of goodies out and put them on his kitchen counter. He managed to open a bottle of wine after about two hours, but she drank less than a glass before wanting to get back to business. Pouring himself a glass of the opened wine, he sat at his kitchen table, ate the snacks and relived all that had happened.

By 10:00, Ted had gone to bed. He snickered at himself because he very rarely went to bed before midnight. But tonight, he was tired and needed some rest. The last picture in his mind was one of Michelle stroking his cock, encouraging him to get hard one more time.

His next conscious thought was hearing his cell phone ring. He quickly looked at the clock by his bed to see it was two minutes until 10:00 in the morning. Sitting up, he picked up his phone and noticed the call was from Michelle.

“Good morning, beautiful,” he said as soon as he made the connection.

“What are you doing?” she asked sweetly.

“To tell the truth,” he confessed, “I’m just getting up.”

“I woke you up?”

“Yes,” he laughed. “You did wake me up.” Then thinking quickly he added, “And you should be ashamed. I was having a wonderful dream about kissing your sweet nipples.”

He heard her sigh before she said, “There’s no need to dream about it. Why don’t you just do it?”

“For the simple reason that I’m in bed alone,” he pointed out. “To play with those lovely breasts of yours, I do need to have you beside me.”

“I could be there in fifteen minutes if you want me,” she said softly.

“Wouldn’t that be a little risky?” he asked.

She laughed. “Not at all. My husband announced this morning he was playing golf today with some of his buddies. They just left for a special golf course that’s about two hours away. He’ll be gone at least eight hours and my son is gone as well.”

“Really?” Ted replied, sitting up now that she had his attention. “Eight hours?”

“I don’t want to force myself on you, Ted,” she said sweetly, “But I thought you might like to have another visit from your personal slut.”

“You enjoyed yourself enough to come back for seconds?” he asked in a soft voice.

“I would come back for more every day if I could,” she answered. “You wouldn’t believe how wet I am just thinking about it. I might not ever be the same after what we did yesterday.”

“Is there anything special you want to do again?”

“All of it, Ted. Everything we did and more,” she gushed. “I feel so liberated with you. I feel like there are no boundaries.” She paused a second before saying, “You have no idea how exciting that is to me.”

“I need to take a shower,” he told her. “I’ll unlock my front door. When you get here just come in and meet me in the bedroom.”

“Ted?” she asked, “Do you really want me again?”

“When you get here you’ll see how much I want you,” he answered. “Now get your beautiful ass over here. We only have eight hours to satisfy your lust.”

Five minutes later Ted was in his shower. After fifteen minutes passed, he was standing in the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel draped around his waist when he heard his front door open and close.

He stepped into his bedroom at the same time Michelle walked through the door from his great room. She was dressed in jeans and a pull-over top. It was quite evident she was not wearing a bra, as her nipples were hard and pressing against the fabric of her sweater. He noticed her face was flushed.

She walked straight to him, threw her arms around his neck and kissed him. Just as their previous kisses had been, this one tasted like liquid fire to Ted. The woman was fully charged and needy. No more than ten seconds had passed before she began clawing at the towel around his waist so she could have him naked.

Ted broke the kiss and held her at arm’s length. “One of us is entirely overdressed,” he told her. “Now, I’m going to lie on the bed and you are going to strip for me.” He turned, walked to the bed and stretched out. Once he had his hands behind his head the told her, “Strip.”

Michelle hesitated a few seconds while she looked at Ted. He was in very good shape. Her eyes quickly moved to his crotch. She smiled as she noted his cock was almost hard and she was excited to know that she had made it that way.

Michelle turned her back to Ted and slipped the sweater over her head, tossing it to the chair that held her clothes yesterday. She turned back around to let him see her bare breasts and hard nipples. She was pleased his eyes focused there.

The jeans she was wearing were quite tight. Michelle knew she looked good in them and once again turned her back to Ted, giving him an excellent view of the beautiful ass he had admired yesterday. She unhooked the jeans, pulled down the zipper and began to wiggle out of the denim while trying to make certain she didn’t pull her panties off at the same time. She had spent a fair amount of time selecting those panties this morning and wanted to make certain he got a good look.

When she kicked off the jeans, she turned around and was very pleased to see that he was now fully erect. “He really does like my ass,” she said to herself. Once again she turned around and began to slowly peel off the panties. Once she was completely naked, she spread her legs and bent over slightly; giving him and even better look at all she had to offer.

When she turned to face him, Ted held out his hand and moved his finger to indicate she should come to him. When she stood beside the bed he reached out a hand and slapped her ass. “That ass is mine,” her growled, “But first you are going to ride my face and let me taste your beautiful wetness.”

As Michelle crawled onto the bed and straddled his waist, he could feel the heat pouring out of her sex. He knew that as soon as his tongue touched the wetness of her vaginal lips, it would be like dropping a live electrical wire into a pool of water. Sparks were going to fly!

She maneuvered herself up his body and he slipped down until his face was directly below her sex. He looked up to watch as she put her hands on his headboard and began to lower herself onto his face. As he expected, as soon as his stretched tongue touched her, she groaned loudly as she lowered herself onto his mouth.

Ted took her ass cheeks in his hands and began to help her move forward and backward, grinding her pussy into his mouth. As she moved faster, her growls and groans grew louder. It took no more than three minutes for Michelle to have her first orgasm of the day. It was loud and long, leaving her chest heaving for air and his face covered with her juices.

As she slipped down his chest, leaving a trail of wetness on his skin, he took her face in his hands and kissed her. After their tongues had tangled, he still held her face and growled, “Can you taste your pussy in my mouth?”

“Yes,” she hissed. “I can and I love it. I’ve just had an orgasm and I’m still so fucking horny I can’t stand it.”

“Tell me what you want,” he asked.

Michelle pushed her body down until she felt his stiff cock. She pushed back until it was in her aching pussy. “You know what I want, you bastard. I want you to fuck me.”

“I’m a bastard?” he said with a laugh. “Why don’t you fuck me today? You’re on top. I’ll let you be in charge.”

His words caught her by surprise.

steven_black
Online Now!
Lush Cams
steven_black

She was on top and for what felt like the first time in her life, she actually was in charge. Sitting upright, she took his staff as deeply as she could before she began rocking back and forth. Michelle took a breast in each of her hands, holding them tightly as she began to move her pelvis at an ever quickening pace. She pressed down so her clit was rubbing against his skin and ground her sex onto him. All she could feel were her hard nipples rubbing against her palms and his rock hard cock moving through the silky wetness of her pussy.

“Fuck me, Michelle,” Ted growled. “Move that sexy ass!”

The woman felt like she was about to lose her mind. Erotic sensations were bombarding her. Her fluids were covering his body and her clit felt like it was the size of her thumb as it continuously brushed against his skin. When her orgasm began, she pulled off of his cock and watched as her juices shot out of her, looking like one of his orgasms. Michelle had never squirted, but now she watched as it happened and her body shook from head to toe.

Ted watched as her eyes seemed to roll up in her skull. Her body was shaking as if she had a giant vibrator stuffed up inside it. When she slumped over with her hair dangling in his face, he flipped her onto her back, pushing his cock back deep into her core.

As he began to thrust into her, he growled again, “I think you’ve found what you were looking for, princess. But, let’s keep it going. You want more?”

Her mind was in a daze, but she understood his question, “Yes, fuck yes I want more. I want it all!”

Ted put his arms under her knees and rolled her up so that her sex was above her head. He sank into her wetness and let her watch as he buried himself inside here again and again.

“Fuck me,” she gasped. “Fuck me till I can’t move.”

After a few more minutes in that position, Ted flipped her over once again. He put his hand on her head, pushing it into a pillow and told her, “Head down … Ass up.” He gave her everything that he had.

With his own orgasm near, Ted held her by the hips, grinding into her as deeply as he could. He was about to pop when she cried out, “Fuck me, baby. I want it all!”

“Are you my whore?” he yelled at her while he continued to pound into her.

“Yes!” she cried back. “I’m whatever you want me to be. Just make me cum again!”

Ted felt his balls tighten and knew that he was about drop a massive load. He thrust into her three more times before he pulled out, held his cock in his hand and sprayed his cum into the crack of her ass. Even he was amazed at the amount of fluid he left on her.

Knowing what he was going to do next, his cock refused to soften as he began to use the head to move the white cream around her rosebud. He covered it with his juices before covering a finger and pushing into her ass. When she groaned, he covered the finger with more cream and did it again.

“What are you doing?” she gasped.

“I told you that I would take this beautiful ass,” he told her. “The time to do it is now.”

Michelle didn’t have the strength to say anything, much less tell him, “No.” She was unable to do anything other than let him have his way.

When he had pushed every bit of his semen into her ass, he began to finger it. He heard the same whimpers and moans that he had heard when he was fingering her pussy, but now they were louder and sounded more urgent. Despite the fact he had just produced a large amount of cum, his cock still felt like a piece of steel.

As he began to push the head of his cock into her ass, it would have been impossible for Michelle to tense or tighten up. Her body was simply too relaxed from her two previous orgasms. Since her opening had already been lubed with his cum, he slipped into her shapely ass with ease. He held her hips and slowly moved forward until he had buried himself in her. He stopped and held her.

“My god, your cock feels huge inside me,” she groaned.

“Does it hurt?” he asked, still holding quite still.

“No, it doesn’t,” she answered. She hesitated a few seconds before saying, “It actually feels very good, but you are so big.”

Ted withdrew no more than an inch before he pushed back in again. She whimpered a little bit and he did it again. Her next sound was more a moan. He pulled back two inches and pushed back.

“Oh yes,” she said as she began to move, pulling away from him before she pushed back. Ted remained quite still as he watched her fuck herself against his hard cock. With each stroke she got a little faster and pushed back a bit harder.

After several thrusts, Michelle began to talk to him. “Oh god, Ted. That is so good. Oh fuck, Ted. I love the way your cock feels in my ass. I love this … it’s so naughty.”

Ted watched as she pulled away. All but the head of his cock could be seen until she pushed back, taking it deep into her ass. There was just something about watching his cock disappear in her perfectly shaped ass that turned up his temperature. Once again he was filled with an erotic lust that would take control of his mind and body. He grasped her hips again and began to pound into her, watching the little ripples in her skin as he buried his shaft into her time after time.

“Oh fuck, that is so good,” she cried out. “It is so dirty to have your dick in my ass, but I love it!”

In the time they had spent together, Michelle had always made noises that let him know that she enjoyed what he was doing, but she had never been quite so vocal or talked this much. He loved it. Her chatter was simply making an already erotic experience a little more provocative and driving him into that frenzied state where the body takes control rather than the mind.

“You fucking animal!” she screamed before her legs began to shake. He felt her body tense up as her muscles went into spasms. “Fuck,” she cried out in one long, slow word before she collapsed on the bed.

Ted rode her down, continuing his assault on her sexy, round ass until he felt himself ready to explode one more time. He shoved his cock into her tight hole and released jet after jet of his seed into her until he collapsed on top of her, unable to move another inch.

They stayed in that position, with him on her back and his cock buried inside her, for several minutes. Once he had the strength, Ted rolled off and watched as a trickle of white semen began to escape her rosebud. Ted was mesmerized by the view. He put both of his hands on her ass cheeks and squeezed. “This ass is mine, now,” he told her. “Mine.”

Michelle rolled over and smiled broadly as she said, “You are a bastard. You’ve shown me something else I’ve never known about, but will have to have again. That was so fucking good!”

Ted leaned over to kiss her. “I told you I was going to have your ass and I told you that you’d like it. I wasn’t wrong, was I?”

“I don’t think that ‘like’ is a strong enough word to describe how much I enjoyed it,” she said as she pulled him into a kiss. “Can we do that again?”

“Do you want to do it again?” he asked seriously.

“I’m your slut now, Ted. From now on I’m your personal whore,” she said softly as she ran her fingers around his ear and down his cheek. “I’m yours to use in any way you want. I will do anything for you.”

“What if I decide that I want to share you with another man or maybe another woman?”

“I trust you, Ted,” she answered. “I know that you would never hurt me or harm my reputation. You’ve shown me a world I didn’t know existed and I want more. I’m a greedy bitch, Ted. I want more.”

For the next several minutes they kissed and touched each other lightly. Finally, Ted slipped off of the bed, extending his hand to her. “Come on beautiful. Let’s get a shower and then I’ve a few other things to show you.”

She took his hand and let him help her off the bed. “My legs are a little weak,” she said with a giggle. “I hope what you want to show me doesn’t take any strength.”

Ted looked back at the bed, seeing another large wet spot. “It looks like I’ll have another load of laundry to do after you leave.”

“I’m sorry,” she said with another giggle. “But it’s your fault. If you didn’t make so much cum we wouldn’t make such big wet spots.”

He grabbed her by her ass cheeks and pulled her against his body. “That’s because you are so fucking sexy,” he growled. “Not only are you a good lover, but I like the way to talk dirty when I’m taking you.”

“Talk dirty?” she said with a shocked expression. “Why, what did I say?”

“Other than demanding that I fuck you harder and faster, not much,” he answered with a grin.

“I did not,” she insisted.

“Oh but you did,” he said as he slapped her ass. “You talk like a little slut and I like it. After we’ve had a shower I going to show you a position called ‘reverse cowgirl’ I think you’re gonna like.”

Michelle reached between them, taking his cock into her hand. “As long as this is hard and inside me, I know that I’ll enjoy it.”

“We have a lot of time to kill between now and when you have to return to be the perfect wife,” he grinned. “But right now let’s get in the shower and we’ll discuss the toys I’m going to get for you to keep here.”

“Toys? What kind of toys?” she asked as she followed him to the bathroom.

“Adult toys,” he answered as he turned on the water in his large, walk-in shower. “Dildos, vibrators and a couple of butt plugs,” he told her. “You’ll need some toys for when you come over to visit. If you’re going to be my personal whore, you’ll need to entertain me. I think I’ll enjoy watching you get yourself off with a toy.”

Michelle had never owned a toy, but she knew what he was talking about. Her friends had them. She suddenly had an image of lying naked on his bed pressing a vibrating penis between her legs and him watching and stroking his cock. She shivered while another electric pulse ran through her.

“I can’t wait,” she muttered. And meant it.

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments