Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After June had passed her orals, the anal lessons were next. June was apprehensive about anal sex. She did trust me and knew I would do everything possible to give her a different sexual experience.

We agreed that a four-day break would be a good idea. So, I confirmed that tonight, we would try to introduce her to anal sex.

As usual, it was a seven o'clock starting time, and June left me instructions to follow the same way as the orals.

I told June that it would be no problem. After entering the house, I proceeded to June's bedroom. There, she was dressed only in a pair of black patent leather thigh-high boots. I was beginning to wonder how much she had spent on her new sexy wardrobe. As I started at her, bells, whistles, and sirens were going off in my mind.

June asked, "How is this going to happen? I have no idea what to expect."

I started to explain my agenda to June. She was to go and put on her butterfly vibrator, and this would be the only thing she needed to do. I would take care of everything.

June whispered, "I trust you; please be gentle."

I said, "Have I ever hurt you? I care for you and your feelings too much."

"Okay, let's get started. If I tell you to stop, you will please."

"Don't worry, I will. You are the one really in command."

June put on the butterfly to make one wild-looking outfit with the boots. I instructed June to get on the bed on all fours and prepare for her education to continue. With the remote control in my hand, I switched on the butterfly to number one. The butterfly began to buzz, and June loved it. I went behind June and started to give her a rim job. As my tongue went over, around, and into her ass, she began to giggle and told me that it felt good.

I put some slick lube on my finger and clicked the butterfly up a few more clicks, and June got more excited.

"Matthew," June said. "My cunt loves that vibrator. Give it a couple of more clicks, and my pussy will be in another world."

Now, I slowly inserted my lubed finger in June's ass. I got some extra lube from the juice dripping out of her pussy.

"June, are you okay? Does it hurt too much?"

"No, it is wonderfully exciting!"

My finger went entirely into her ass with no problem. June pushed back against my finger. So, my second finger found its mark.

June said, "Now, I can feel fingers in my ass ."

"Still okay?"

"Yes."

I gave the butterfly another click. Jill started to moan loudly. I took my fingers out of her ass and replaced them with my lubed penis. June let out a small yelp. She knew my cock was in her ass.

June said, "You have done a great job. It feels awesome. I sort of like it because they are your fingers."

"Great"

Now, I began to thrust my cock in and out of June's ass. She was enjoying it. I turned off the butterfly and kept fucking June in the ass.

"Wow! That is a different feeling. It is exciting. I can cum fucking like this."

I started increasingly pumping her ass. June started to climax. Her grunts and groans were animalistic. Now, I was cumming, and I was getting into this ass fucking.

June screamed, "I am cumming hard. Shoot your seed in my ass. This is great."

I rammed her as hard as I could and shot everything I had into June's rectum. My cock was deflating as I took it out of her ass.

June looked at me and said, "I did not mind it. I do not do anal all the time, but it is a different change of pace. I have now completed my sex education."

I said, "Not yet; you have finals."

June looked at me with a puzzled look on her face. She was awaiting my following words.

I said, "I have good news and bad news for you. The bad news is that I will be gone for ten to fourteen days to do contract work in Nevada. It is easy money, and we'll have a good time with it.

"So, while I am gone, you must experience the world. You have to go out solo three times. Once to a locals-type place; another will be a national franchise bar/restaurant; and finally, a hotel/resort bar in Scottsdale. You must dress appropriately for each location, with an emphasis on sexiness. At each location, you must stay at least two hours on different days. After I return from Nevada, you must tell me about your activities and actions. Anything goes! This will be the final step in your hot woman education."

June looked at me and said, "Yes, I'll do it. Just for you."

I told her that she could not phone me and was totally alone. Some tears were beginning to form in June's eyes. I told her that this was a learning experience. She had to become an independent woman and learn what was going on in this world.

Annyfit4you
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annyfit4you

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments