Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anal In The Pool

"True story of my first anal experience"

16
10 Comments 10
45.6k Views 45.6k
787 words 787 words
Famous Story
It was a hot summer day back in 2012. My girlfriend and I were hanging out at her house celebrating her mom's birthday that day. I always loved spending time with my girlfriend because she had the same sex drive as me and always knew when it was the right time for a quickie. She was a cute, white Italian girl with long black hair.

Michelle is 5'4", 185 pounds and she held it well. Her weight was around her boobs, hips, thighs, and mostly in her ass. God, I loved that ass. It was shaped well and really big. I always had fantasies about fucking her ass after I eat it out.

I'm 5'6" with brown hair, blue eyes, and 245 mostly muscular pounds at the time. Anyway the day before this happened Michelle and I were talking and she told me that she toyed her ass once and liked it. The idea of my rock hard cock going into her big, juicy ass drove me absolutely crazy. I asked her if she would like to try it one day but she was very hesitant about it, so I thought it might not happen for a long time if not at all.

Everyone was having a bit too much fun at the party getting completely wasted so Michelle and I went into her pool for some alone time. Even though everyone was outside with us, they were too drunk and the music was so loud you couldn't hear anyone. Once we got in the pool, I wasted no time getting her hot and fired up. We already had sex two times that day, but I was still horny for her.

I hugged her from behind and slowly start kissing her neck. She responded with a small moan and then ground her big ass into me - instantly getting me rock hard. She turned around and gave me a kiss. I then held her in my arms and passionately kissed her.

With every kiss I could feel her lips getting wetter and wetter. She then grabbed my dick and started to stroke it while I rubbed her clit with my fingers. I saw that glowing lustful look on her face. I stared into her beautiful brown eyes as she stared in my baby blues.

"I want you so bad baby," she said.

"I always want you Michelle."

She gave me a kiss and then she said, "It sucks we're in the pool right now.

FelishaFoxi1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FelishaFoxi1

I want you inside me so badly right now."

I was thinking the same thing. I was so strung and hard it was starting to hurt! She looked out at everyone at the party then quickly looked back at me and said something I never thought I would hear, "You can put it in my ass if you want."

My jaw dropped in complete shock! "Are you sure babe?"

"I don't have any lube or anything." She looked at me and said, "Yes... I'm sure, I need your nice hard cock pounding me right now George!" She didn't have to tell me twice. I ripped off her swim shorts and she spread her big lovely butt cheeks for me. I teased her by rubbing her butt hole with my swollen cock head.

She groaned and said, "Fuck me now!"

I slowly pushed the head in. It difficult, due to the pressure in the water, so I pushed harder and harder until out of nowhere, her butt quickly pulled in my whole cock balls deep in a matter of a seconds due to the suction in the water. Michelle let out a cute yelp.

I waited a minute or two before I started thrusting so she could get use to it. It felt so fucking good! I had to remember to breath because I was getting lightheaded! Then I start to really give it to her.

She was moaning loudly and breathing heavily. I went nuts after hearing that. I entered an almost beast-like state of mind and went full force on her ass. She reached back and dug her nails hard into my butt cheeks.

I always liked when she would claw me like that. It lets me know I was doing a good job. I was so close to cumming. Suddenly she stopped, looked at me and said, "Don't cum in the pool!" I pulled out, but it was too late. I couldn't stop it from happening. I came with the biggest load of my life and the orgasm was so hard, I thought I was gonna die! She was mad at first, but then let it go since she came in the pool too.

Author's Note: This is my first story! Please give feedback!

Published 
Written by IntoTheVoid819
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments