Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aussie Holiday

"I have a week to go with this expert lover in this Garden of Eden."

7
5 Comments 5
12.6k Views 12.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I sat at my desk daydreaming about where to go on my vacation; there were so many places I wanted to see. I had been saving up for over five years, so I could afford to go anywhere I wished to. It’s a toss up from; Hawaii, the Virgin Islands, England, or Australia. It’s hard to decide so I tabled the subject for now; I could choose later when I am at home.

When I got home from work there was an email from my friend Bob in Australia. He had invited me to a fantasy vacation, one that would both seduce me and take my breath away. Oh how inviting, a sexy friend, and a beautiful country, I could not ask for anything more. Now, I am really confused as I sat there reading through the travel brochures, I couldn’t get my mind off Bob.

Since my divorce I hadn’t done much dating. I had found several friends online, and a handful of guys, that in my book were the dateable kind. A seductive smile crossed my face when I envisioned each guy one at a time; Jerald with his husky bronze frame and soft green eyes, Jim who was heavier, but well endowed, Roger a delicious five foot five hunk, with hazel eyes, and Bob who was six-two had black hair and piercing blue eyes. I would love to meet them all but I only had a two week vacation.

After a long period of time I decided on the man of my dreams, Bob. I wanted to meet him face to face and spend my whole vacation getting to know him better. I wondered what it would feel like to snuggle in his arm, with his lips tightly pressed against mine, as I gazed into his dark blue eyes. I felt my nipples harden and my pussy dampens with moisture. Hum, now this is going to be fun.

I emailed him and we agreed to meet in Sydney, and then fly to Cairns. After a three hour flight we arrived at the tropical paradise.

The next day, Bob and I were laying naked on a deserted beach, in Far North Queensland, which is located in the tropical northeast part of Australia. There was no one within miles of us and we were well off the dirt road that runs parallel to the coast line.

Bob told me of the hidden dangers if we go swimming in the ocean, “From October thru to March the marine stingers were coming down the rivers during the Wet Season, and these buggers could kill you. Plus it's mating season for the Estuarine Crocodile, and the males were 12 feet and up to 20+ feet, very territorial and aggressive, so we couldn’t swim in the rivers.

Bob kissed me, “Baby, I do know of a small waterfall near this beach. Would you like to join me under its flow of crystal clear water? We’d be in total seclusion, by ourselves, with no-one within miles. Kandie, your body excites and fascinates me, you are beautiful, and I adore and love you completely. I wish to embrace and make love to you, could I?

“Oh yes my darling that would be so romantic.” I could imagine his cock entering me, as we prepared to make love under the serenade of the cascading water.

However, he said, “Let‘s wait awhile, we had plenty of time,” which made me even hotter. I pulled him close planting a kiss firmly on his warm lips. God, he’s got a great body, a tanned smooth stomach, a nice ass, and a nice long, fat cock.

“If you’d like I could rub sunscreen into your skin.” As I lay naked on our beach on my stomach he slowly applied the lotion to my shoulders and back working his way down to my ass, as I hummed.

Bob stared, “Wow, you had such a beautiful bum, I could almost eat it.”

I told him he’s welcome to try. I groaned when he spread my legs a little more to allow him access to my ass and inner thighs.

kimberlyWalker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kimberlyWalker

He could see my vagina; it was glistening with natural moisture, the lips deep red, and visibly pulsating. He continued down both your legs rubbing in the sunscreen combining it with a massage, and even doing my feet.

I quivered when he ran his hands up both legs at the same time. Going from my calves to my beautiful ass cheeks, and he then pulled them apart to view with wonder and excitement, my puckered asshole. “I couldn’t help it baby, you are so fucking sexy.” He then runs his tongue the entire crack of my ass from the top at the end of my spine, down past and over my anus to the bottom of my throbbing vagina.

I knew Bob had not been into the anal scene before, but he seemed fascinated by my butt hole. He runs his tongue around my anus, making me moan with delight.

I pushed my ass up into his face. “Ooooh darling yes, just like that, oh God that feels so good!”

I quivered and let out a delightful moan as I felt his tongue flicking seductively at my asshole, pausing, and then sliding inside. He lovingly told me there were no unpleasant tastes and he thrust his tongue deeper, making me go wild.
“Oh you like that so you, shall I continue? “ As he did my ass, he slid a finger slowly all the way into my pussy, making my hips buck wildly.

I was overcome with pure lust. I screamed, “Fuck, Bob please keep doing that, I love it, don’t stop shoving your tongue deeper, yes, oh my God I am going to cum!” My body started to shake wildly as his tongue darted in and out of my ass, while his fingers fucked my wanting pussy harder. “Ahhhh oooooooh lover, I want your cock deep in my ass, fuck my ass Bob!"

Bob took some of the sunscreen, lubed his hard cock, spread my cheeks, and slowly guiding its head inside my asshole. He held it there for a moment letting my ass adjust to its enormous size. "Oh my Kandie you’re so fucking tight, shall I go on? I do not want to hurt you."

I pushed my hips toward Bob feeling his cock slowly enter me more. "Oh darling fuck my ass, God, your so fucking big, go slow. No you’re not hurting me, but just let my ass get used to your size."

He methodically slid his cock slowly into my ass as my hips thrust in unison with him until his cock was buried deep in my ass. I was in heaven, "Fuck me, Darling, and fuck my hot-ass!"

He grabs my hips, and slowly increased the speed, fucking me deeper and harder with each thrust. "OH fuck this feels so damn good, I am going to cum! Do you want me to cum in your ass Kandie?"

I screamed, "Oh fuck me baby, and cover my ass and pussy with your sweet cum!" I began to shake violently as a climax surged through my body, "Oh Fuck Bob....I am cumming!" My asshole grabbed his cock milked it hard as we fuck like wild crazed animals.

Bob’s body went rigid he withdrew his cock, stroked it hard, and yelled, “OOOOOH Fuck yes.....I’m there!”

I had never seen so much cum come out of a man; about five big squirts. It hit my shoulders, back, ass and pussy. I run my fingers through the thick blanket of cum that was covering my pussy and brought them to my lips, “Oh Bob you taste so delicious darling. By the way, that was great, and the best fucking I’ve ever had. I wish this moment would last forever." I pulled Bob closer and kiss him deep and hard, "I love you darling!"

Bob helped me up then we walked over into the waterfall. He pulled me close to him, our lips locked in a long passionate kiss, while the water caressed and washed our bodies.
 
Just think, I had a week more to go with this expert lover in this Garden of Eden.
Published 
Written by Kandikiss51
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments