Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bottle Butt Scene from NicoleX

"Drinking is fun. Using the bottle is better."

11
4 Comments 4
56.4k Views 56.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
Thomas sits on his couch in nothing but his underwear. They are completely soaked with his cum. On the cab ride home, Emma had undone his buckle, slid her hand into his boxers and jerked him off.

THOMAS
You sure you want me to leave these on?

Emma spreads out on the floor before him, down to her lace lingerie body suit. Her round aerolas peep through. Her tits aren't nearly as big as Chelsea's, but they are perky and her body more than makes up for it. Working her ass round and round, caressing it with her fingers and spreading her cheeks with both hands. Her fat pussy lips poke out from the sides of her panties.

EMMA
The thought of you sitting there in your cum makes me wet.

She crawls on her knees, wiggling her tight ass. Her legs are thin and tan. She curls her feet back, flexing her calves. The lines of her body are soft. Her lips are full and without her glasses, her eyes are even more like sex.

EMMA
Is this what you wanted?

She turns her ass completely around to him and then he notices it - a small brown birthmark. Emma gives her bottom a firm smack and smiles.

She's on her knees now, ass out and moving up and down like she's riding cock. Thomas is flaccid.

THOMAS
Turn around.

EMMA
I thought you liked my ass.

THOMAS
Turn the fuck around.

His voice is harsh but Emma just smiles. She's too into this.

THOMAS
Make me hard.

Emma licks her fingers then pinches her nipples. She stands and pulls her lingerie up over her head.

Fuck yourself for me.

She slithers back to the floor then slides a single finger between her ultra pink pussy lips. Her slender legs in the air while massaging her labia. As she works her hands in circles, her inner pink is exposed. Emma gasps as she slides two fingers in.

THOMAS
Finger fuck your ass.

Emma does what she's told. Popping her bottom up in the air, she licks her fingers, then slides one into her brown hole.

Three fingers.

EMMA
I've never done that before.

THOMAS
Shut the fuck up and do what I want.

Emma barely hesitates. Pushing her fingers slowly into her ass.

THOMAS
Here.

He stands up and walks over to her.

Lift your ass up higher.

Emma rises up off her knees, pushing her bubble up towards him. Thomas leans in and spits on her ass hole.

THOMAS
There. Fuck it fast.

The first push in is slow, but after that Emma starts to pick up the pace.

EMMA
It hurts.

But she doesn't stop.

THOMAS
Use your other hand to fuck your cunt.

Emma slides her fingers from her ass hole.

THOMAS
Both holes. Fuck both holes at the same time.

EMMA
Yes.

She pushes three fingers in her ass hole and three into her creamy cunt at the same time. The sensation ripples through her body and the nipples of her firm tits come to life. She closes her eyes and continues to slide in and out of her own juicy wetness.

Thomas walks over to the kitchen and fixes himself a drink. He stands there for a moment watching Emma squirm on his floor.

TITAMADURITA22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TITAMADURITA22

She doesn't even fucking care if he's there. She's about to cum and he is completely flaccid.

EMMA
Oh fuck Thomas. I need you inside me. Please.

Her fingers don't slow down.

Please fuck my ass. I want to feel you cum inside it.

Thomas exhales. He picks up the bottle of rum from the counter then heads over to his desk and lights a cigarette. Emma senses him moving towards her and assumes a doggystyle position. She takes her hand from her ass and holds herself up. Her other hand has slowed, rubbing long circles around her clit.

EMMA
Fill my ass, please. I'm so fucking close.

Thomas sits down Indian style behind her. Emma pushes her ass back.

EMMA
Thomas, please.

He holds his cigarette between his lips as he unscrews the bottle of rum. Pouring it onto her ass, the liquid slides down her crack. Emma shudders.

Fuck.

Thomas screws the cap back on the bottle then leans into her glistening ass. Emma leans down, using her shoulder to hold herself in place while reaching back and grabbing her ass cheek. Her brown hole winks.

EMMA
Please. Please. Please.

Thomas leans in and spits on her ass hole. Taking the bottle of rum, he slowly inserts the cap end into her lubed up rim. He pushes the entire neck deep into her. Emma's pussy quivers. Her hand moving faster circles around her clit. Thomas slides the bottle slowly out until just the tip is still inside.

EMMA
Fuck. Give it to me.

Thomas holds the bottle still with one hand while using the other to take a hit from his cigarette.

Jesus fucking christ fuck me already!

Emma pushes back taking the entire neck of the bottle up her ass hole. Thomas pushes back. She jerks back into him. He pushes back harder. She pushes back one last time.

THOMAS
You want to get fucked?

Emma squeals.

Thomas takes one last hit from his smoke then flicks it towards the sink. Rising up to his feet, he holds the bottle inside of her. Stepping out of his underwear, he lets go of the bottle. Emma's ass is so fucking tight that she holds it in place. Thomas balls up his cum filled shorts, leans toward Emma's face, then shoves his soiled boxers in her mouth, making sure eats the soggiest part of them.

With one hand on his shorts gagging her and the other back on the bottle, he thrusts wildly into her. Each push inching her across the floor. He can't make out her muffled scream. Each grunt burning her shoulder and knees as she's forced forward. Is she fucking crying? Juices run down the inside of Emma's legs. The smell drives Thomas wild and her ass reaps all his rage. With one last push the pussy-soaked bottle slides from his hand. Emma bites his finger and spits the boxers from her mouth.

EMMA
I'm coming!

Emma jerks forward. The bottle shoots out from her ass hole and her pussy sprays warm cum all over the floor. Her entire body pulses as she lay on the floor. Thomas stands above her holding the bottle in one hand and reaching for a cigarette with the other.

He's still flaccid.

Published 
Written by bellasin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments