Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boyfriend Gets a Good Surprise

"Two lovers finally get it on."

15
5 Comments 5
56.3k Views 56.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
Elissa had been dating Thomas for about six weeks now, but they’d never had sex. But that all changed when she went to his house one afternoon.

Elissa had dark chocolate hair and smooth olive skin, with orange-green eyes. Thomas was sort of the opposite – tan skin and dark blond hair and bright blue eyes.

She giggled and threw her head back. Thomas leaned in and kissed her. He was expecting her to pull away with a shocked look, but she kissed him back. Gently French kissing, she pulled off Thomas’s shirt and he pulled off hers. Soon they were both in their underwear. He stopped kissing her to look at her body. He ran his fingertips all over her skin, causing her to shiver with anticipation and prickle with light goosebumps, especially when he got down to her favorite areas. He slipped her string blue thong off, and unclipped her lacy black bra. She was so cute.

“Sorry,” Elissa said, blushing. “I’m not matching. I didn’t know...”

Thomas smiled reassuringly. “You’re so cute.” When her tits came spilling out, her gasped. He’d never seen some as beautiful as those. Perfectly rounded and voluptuous! He breathed hot breath onto her cold body and she moaned.

Thomas...” Elissa whispered.

He smiled and kissed each of her pulsing areolas, causing her whole body to stir. She began rubbing at her pussy gently, but Thomas pulled her hand away. “Not yet, love,” he murmured. He pulled off his boxers and held her arms past her head, so he was on top of her.

She bit her lip. “Fuck me, Thomas. Please.”

He kissed her gently. “With time, my sweet.” He pushed in the tip as she spread her legs. Should I be gentle or rough?

“Rough, Thomas,” she answered, as if reading his mind. “Fuck me senselessly.”

He smiled and shoved his whole dick inside of her throbbing pussy. She nearly screamed. She bit her lip to keep herself from screaming his name in agony. He thrust into her. “You like this, baby? You like it when I fuck you?”

“Yes, Thomas, oh! Oh, yes. Fuck me harder, baby. Fuck my tight pussy,” she was speaking in short breaths and cupping her huge tits in her hands.

“Ride my cock, princess,” he told her, flipping it so that she was on top. She bounced around on his huge dick, letting her huge breasts spring up and down with every pleasing thrust.

“Yeah, baby? You like this?”

“Call me Daddy, babydoll.”

She moaned. “That is so fucking hot, Daddy... Oh yes, fuck me Daddy...”

He grunted as his balls slapped her.

Elissa was in heaven. She was so tight and he was so big. “Yeah, Daddy, you like it when I talk dirty when I ride your big juicy cock?”

He grabbed her ass tightly as she rode him, thrusting himself deep inside her. “Yes, baby...”

“Oh! Oh, Daddy, I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!”

“Don’t cum, baby.”

“What? I can’t control it!”

“Don’t you dare cum yet!”

Elissa clenched her fists, trying so hard not to cum.

melisacastihot1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melisacastihot1

She relaxed her whole body, hoping she wouldn’t cum. She was riding him so fast, and each time he was hitting her throbbing clit. She slowed down, riding his cock at a slower pace. She grinded on his dick still hard, just slower.

“You like fucking me slow, baby?”

“I like it all, Daddy.”

“Get off my cock. But don’t cum yet.”

She bit her lip sweetly and groaned at the suction cup noise they made when they separated his dick from her sweet pussy.

“Spread your legs, beautiful.”

She lay down on the bed and watched as Thomas put on a condom. He bent down and blew hot breath on her pussy folds. She gasped. “Oh, Daddy, please eat me out... Daddy, oh! Oh, yes…”

She massaged her giant breasts as Thomas began licking slowly at her pussy. He sucked up all her pre-cum and swallowed, making Elissa beg him to kiss her. He kissed her gently, allowing herself a taste of her own juices. She licked at his lips, wanting more. He kissed each nipple and bent back down. He began eating her pussy faster, darting his tongue all around, poking at her clit hard. “Cum for me, baby.” He sucked on her clit until she came.

“Daddy! I'm going to cum... Oh...” She groaned and let out short hot breaths while she squirted cum all into his mouth. She filled his entire mouth up with her sweet juices and he swallowed most of it. He spit the rest out onto her breasts. He massaged her jizz in with her tits and Elissa rubbed it in hotly.

“How did that make you feel, baby?”

“So good, Daddy,” she said, out of breath. “That was so hot.”

“My turn, baby,” he said. “Turn over.”

She lay down on her stomach and spread her legs. She could feel his dick tip pressing into her sweet round ass. “Oh, Daddy. I'm an anal virgin. Please be gentle...”

He kissed her lips and held a tit in each hand. “Of course, love.” He slowly pushed his dick in her, until she told him to go deeper and he thrust the whole thing in.

Fuck yes, Daddy! Fuck me in the ass so hard until you cum, Daddy...”

He could see more of her juices dripping out as he fucked her. He didn’t know she could cum twice. Damn, what a slut! He moved his hands from her boobs to one on her pussy, fingering hard, and another on her back for balance.

“Yeah, Daddy... Fuck me both ways. Finger my hot pussy and fuck my tight ass... Oh yes, Daddy!” She continued to moan and groan as Thomas thrust harder into her.

Thomas felt his balls tighten up and knew it was coming. “Baby, get ready to feel my hot cum in your ass!”

Elissa actually screamed in pleasure when Thomas came into her ass. The condom busted off and fell onto the floor from the amount of cum spurting out, and cum splattered on his bed, in her ass, and all over her back. It was so hot, causing Elissa to cum simultaneously with him, cumming all over his hand. They fell together on his bed, a sweaty heap of cum and bodies.

Published 
Written by kiyasconett
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments