Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Business

"An unexpected meeting in the hotel pool leads to an interesting trip."

11
2 Comments 2
18.3k Views 18.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words
While away on a business trip that lasted over a weekend I decided to waste some time by the pool on a bright Saturday afternoon. Unfortunately most of the other guests had the same idea and the pool area was very crowded. I did find a vacant lounge chair however, one of the advantages of being alone among a lot of couples.

“Is this chair being used?” I asked the woman sitting beside the vacant seat. She looked across to the chair then up at me over her magazine and answered that it was free. I thanked her and started to place my gear beside the chair in the gap between the woman’s and mine. As I bent to lay out my towel after stripping to my swimmers, I had a feeling of being watched but I ignored it and lay down and started rubbing in some lotion.

After five or so minutes a waiter came by and took our drink orders together, thinking we were a couple, which we laughed at and then went back to our reading. Another few minutes went by and the woman beside me started to get up. “It’s hot today isn’t it?” It was more of a statement and as she said it she stretched exposing a great view of her breasts. Although in a swimsuit it was obvious that she had great tits and it was then that I started to pay her some real attention.

She moved to the pool’s edge slowly; I checked out her body on the way. She was not the model that women in these stories are portrayed to be. Her body was carrying an extra kilo or two but her shape was very sexy and she walked with a style that brought her some real sensuality. Her one-piece swimsuit hugged her curves and made her butt look great and I could feel an attraction to this woman.
She dove in and came back to the edge to face me, which caught me off guard a little. I think she saw the embarrassment in my face of having been busted checking her out. “Aren’t you hot?” she asked.

“Well yes actually.” I got out quickly.

“Come in then the water is great,” she beckoned, so I got up and headed to the pool.

“Ah, but everyone says that and it’s usually freezing.”

“No really it’s great, look.” And with that she stood out of the water a little and pointed at her breasts subtlety. “See, no nipples!”

I had to laugh and caught myself looking right at her chest. When I looked back up we both laughed and I dove in beside her. When I came up I was about half a metre away and she extended her hand. “I’m Sam. If we’re going to be served as a couple then we may as well know one another.”

“Sure, I’m Craig,” I said and shook her had gently. I swear she left a finger in my palm as we drew away and I was starting to feel a little awkward.

“Are you here alone?” Sam asked.

“Business until Wednesday,” I replied.

“I was here on a holiday with my girlfriend but she got called back to work early so now I’m alone until Friday,” Sam explained and I remember thinking that this was handy.

“That’s no good, well I bet you are having fun then.”

“Trying to.” Sam let out a smile that had seduction all over it as she turned and swam out to the middle of the pool. I followed.

When I got there she pulled me closer by my shorts under the shoulder-deep water. I was a little startled by the suddenness but my cock went instantly hard against her leg as she kissed me. Her tongue found its way into my mouth before I had time to catch up, and her hands moved from the rim of my shorts around to my butt. I held her waist. When she pulled away Sam smiled again, brought a hand around to my cock, feeling it through the shorts, and looked at me. “Well who’s a bit active?”

“I don’t think I was prepared for that,” I stated. “But I’m ready for more.”

Sam smiled again and swam towards the edge. She pulled herself up and walked back to the lounge. I was left with a raging hard on that I had to get rid of before I went anywhere. While I was waiting for it to calm down I saw Sam pack her gear up and leave, waving to me as she walked into the hotel.

I felt a bit cheated and spent the next few minutes wondering where I went wrong. It was the instant hard on for sure, I thought, as I headed to the edge, my dick now in place. I lay myself down and started to read my book, taking a sip of my drink when the waiter appeared once more. “Excuse me sir, your wife asked me to deliver the key to your room.” I caught myself from correcting him just in time and accepted the key with thanks.

My mind raced with possibilities. Do I go up straight away or wait until tonight? I asked myself. But the decision was already made; I packed my gear and headed to room 2005. I didn’t knock, I just went in. The door to the bathroom was open and the shower was running. I looked in (any man would) but the screen was all fogged up so I went to the balcony and took in the view. My mind was still spinning and I couldn’t believe that I was in a woman’s room.

“Want a drink?”

I spun, startled at not hearing the shower stop. “Ah, yes please, beer would be nice.”

Sam brought out two beers to the balcony. She was wearing only a towel and her hair looked great, wet and combed back. She had an intoxicating perfume on too and I started to drift away in anticipation of this sexy woman beside me.

“To first impressions,” I said.

Sam raised her beer, drank then turned to me and had that smile again. “No, to first fucks!”

My dick couldn’t take much more of this.

“I find the first time fucking with someone new so exciting, don’t you?” Sam asked bluntly.

“Absolutely!” I was feeling like a stumbling idiot. “Do you always make you mind up on what you want this fast?”

“Sure when I know what I want. Wouldn’t you like to fuck me?” Sam had the straightest face. As if I wouldn’t want to screw this sultry woman.

“Of course I do. I’m not used to this fast pace that’s all. I think you are truly sexy and I’m hard just listening to you.”

With that Sam reached for my cock again and seeing that I was speaking the truth she rubbed it a little. “Let me see what I can do about that.” She started pulling my shorts down and when my rock hard cock was free she took it in her hand and tugged me back inside.

Sam took me to the couch where she sat facing my cock and started licking the head, just under the rim. tickling me and making me squirm as she held my ass with her other hand. “You taste of chlorine, go and take a shower!” Sam ordered.

I was a little shocked really but eager to comply so I told her to wait there and almost ran into the shower. With the hot steamy water soothing my body it was easy to relax, although my dick was still rock hard in anticipation and I was still feeling aroused as I soaped my body.

I decided to take control of the situation by sliding my slippery fingers over the shaft, up and down, just stopping at the bottom of the rim of my cock’s head. I was really getting turned on and started to masturbate furiously in the shower, pulling myself off while cupping my balls with the other hand. It wasn’t long before I shot a decent load all over the back wall of the shower recess, the thick globs of cum dribbling down the wall where it was swept into the drain below by the flowing shower.

I used the soap to rinse myself getting rid of the sticky aftermath of a shower wank. Then I dried off and walked back out to the hotel room naked where I saw Sam spread out on the couch facing the sliding door.

She was fingering herself slowly but deliberately in small circular motions. Her right hand was tweaking her left nipple and her body moved in rhythmic harmony with the movement of her fingers. It was a very arousing sight and my cock started to pump back into life.

I walked over slowly and as quietly as I could, then angled the head of my cock to her moaning lips.

PlayFulErica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PlayFulErica

When it touched she jumped a little with the shock. “Do I taste better now?” I asked invitingly.

Sam replied by taking the head of my hard member in her lips and let her tongue swirl around the shaft. “Mmmm.” She moaned some more and her hand left her breast to pinch and squeeze my balls (I love that). While her head started to bob up and down the length of my dick, Sam’s hand and fingers never stopped their constant rubbing of her pussy.

The area under fingers was visibly moist and looked as inviting as I could imagine, so I started to position myself over Sam on the couch in a 69 position. When my mouth and nose were just a few centimetres away from her glistening cunt the beautiful aroma started to waft its way to my senses.

I flicked my tongue lightly over her budding clitoris, which made Sam wriggle with pleasure under me. Her mouth started to suck on the tip of my cock a bit harder and the sensation was having the desired effect. I gave her clitoris three or four long drawn out strokes with my tongue lapping up her already flowing juices. I probed a little deeper into the delicate folds of her pussy until my tongue found the opening of her vagina. There I circled for a while feeling her hand push my head deeper into her crotch.

Sam was now sucking like crazy on my dick and teasing my balls with her free hand. The hand on my head came back to my butt and held my ass while she slid almost my entire length into her mouth. The warmth of her breath blowing into my ass was driving me mad. I withdrew my tongue back to her throbbing clit and slowly sank a finger into her steamy cunt.

Sam moaned some more as I withdrew and inserted the finger over and over gently rubbing the soft tissue at the top of her pussy. The sucking on my cock slowed and became more intense. Sam rubbed my balls and dipped a finger into her mouth then using the wetness she moistened my ass. I didn’t even notice until she had started to slide the finger into my anus. This was a rush and I was in heaven!

I took my cue from her and worked another finger into her soaking pussy. When I was satisfied it had enough lubrication I sent my tongue to Sam’s ass and licked at the puckered hole before me. My finger slid in with ease and I began to pump both holes with the two fingers while I nibbled on her clit.

“Oh yeah!” Sam managed to mumble and her hips began to gyrate a little using the same rhythm I had witnessed before, moving in unison with my fingers. I could feel myself heading over the edge and about to explode into Sam’s mouth. Sam must have felt it too because she pulled her finger out of my ass and stopped sucking my cock. “Oh no you don’t, I’m not done with you yet.” She then got out from under me and knelt on the couch with her feet hanging over the edge. Sam looked back at me and smiled mischievously again. “Now fuck me from behind like a whore!” And she brought her head down to the cushions presenting me with a view I will savour forever.

As if I wasn’t excited enough, her command had me so turned on that I thought I would blow the moment I touched her flesh with my cock. Now this view! Sam’s soaking pussy glistening up at me and just above was her wonderfully puckered asshole, clean and damp from my fingers. This woman was awesome!

I went with safety and placed the head of my dick at the folds of her pussy and started to push it into her cunt. It slid in to her warm snatch beautifully and I marvelled at the sight of my cock as it slid back and forth more with her thrusts than mine. With my hands on her shapely hips I began to grind my cock inter her pussy letting it sink all the way in and then rubbing it around in a circle. This brought more moans from Sam who was rocking in unison with my gyrating thrusts.

I got the tempo moving a bit quicker and started squeezing a nipple on one of her supple tits as I fucked her. This brought my mouth closer to her neck and I began kissing up to her ears as I continued to pump her wet snatch.

Sam started bucking more wildly at the increased attention and it was hard to maintain control so I suggested a change of position. She agreed and pulled herself off my cock and pushed me onto the lounge. Sam then straddled me and lowered her hot pussy towards my cock. I could feel the heat of her dripping cunt as it surrounded and engulfed me, I couldn’t believe I was doing so well.

The sight, sound, feel and smell of this woman was enough to keep me masturbating for years to come. Sam sank on top of me until our groins had meshed into one then she started to rub her clit on my pubic hair giving me complete access to her swaying tits. I rubbed her nipples into action then pinched them sharply and she let out a yelp but rocked harder on my throbbing cock still buried inside her.

While massaging one breast with one hand I sent the other to knead her ass as she started to bounce up and down on my dick with a bit more vigour. My fingertips could feel the inviting opening of Sam’s asshole and I flicked at it.

Sam gave me a wicked look and let out an “Ohh.” Without further instruction I wet my middle finger in my mouth and probed her ass some more, slowly inserting it. Sam seemed to like this and asked for more. “That’s it finger my ass, feel your cock inside me!” I was now sliding it in and out in unison with her bucking on my cock. I couldn’t take much more than this and I think my groans started to give the fact away. Once again Sam pulled away from me releasing my finger and my cock together with an audible pop.

“Come over here,” she commanded as she walked over to the bed. “Come and stick your cock in my ass.”

From the bedside table Sam pulled out a bottle of lubricant and started to rub some of it onto my excited cock. It had been a long time since I had been in a woman’s ass and I almost blew my load at the invitation. Satisfied that she had applied enough lube on my dick and the entrance to her ass, Sam then rolled onto her side and pulled her ass cheeks apart.

“Fuck me, Craig. Come and fuck my ass!” I didn’t need to be asked again and I was on her in a shot. I pointed the head of my cock at her ass opening and pushed slowly. The resistance gave way to pure heat as my cock forced its way up her anus; a small fart broke the sound of flesh sliding on flesh as the air in her ass was being forced out.

Sam was moaning loudly now with one hand rubbing furiously on her clitoris. Once I had reached the depth of her rectum I pulled out until the head of my cock just breached the opening of her ass then pushed it back in again slowly. I did this two or three times and then I slammed it home with force making her yelp once more.

“That’s it! Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Pump my ass.” Sam moaned out in between thrusts but I knew I wouldn’t last long now. The combination of the lube, her warm tight ass and sight of it all were too much for me not to mention her slutty encouragement.

“Ahh I’m going to come!” I announced as a stream of thick cum entered her ass.

“Let me taste it!” Sam demanded and she pulled away letting my spurting cock pop out of her as she spun around and took my length in her mouth swallowing the rest of my cum.

By now I was groaning like a porn star with the afterglow of orgasm and Sam’s tongue tickling the head of my cock. I fell on the bed, sweaty, spent and in need of another shower. I wasn't sure what Sam did for the next five minutes or so but after a while I heard her call out to me from the bathroom. “You’d better get back to your room and I’ll see you later.”

A little stunned at the dismissal I muttered out an okay. But Sam saw me out with a devilish grin. “I’ll see you around, Craig, if my friend doesn’t see you first.”

I was left wondering what she meant as she shut the door in my face but I found out soon enough.

Published 
Written by pidnes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments