Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carmen 1: Butt Slut Brand Lube

"Young Jeff walks in on his roommate's wife."

20
6 Comments 6
17.9k Views 17.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Jeff works part time at a pizzeria. He's 18 years old and just moved out of his parents house three months ago. He's been renting a room from his cousin Phil who works 60 hours a week as an electrician. Phil is twenty-nine and is married to a twenty-three year old Mexican girl. Jeff's room is small but comfortable. He has a nice futon, desk with a laptop, and various smoking devices and cheap rent. He couldn't ask for much more.

It was 4:00 PM and Carmen was in the shower getting cleaned up before her shift at the movie theater. Carmen has light skin, long dark hair, large breasts and a thick meaty ass. She just finished shaving her legs and pubic hair and was giving herself one last rinse before getting out and drying off.

Phil was usually still at work when Carmen showered as he was off at six and Carmen's shift started at five. Jeff had been observing her shower schedule since He moved in. Carmen would often walk around the house in just her towel and at other times engage Jeff in conversations while still in her bra and panties. She started smoking herb with him when he first moved in and would get high and tell him about her sexual past. She told Jeff about how she lost her virginity to her big sister's much older boyfriend and how she let her little sister's much younger boyfriend fuck her in the ass. She told him about the first time she had a threesome, how she sucks her supervisor's cock and other hot stories that had Jeff fantasizing about her every night.

Jeff heard the shower shut off and the sink turn on. If he was quiet enough he could crack the bedroom door and gaze over at the sink. Carmen would usually brush her teeth naked while she finished drying out. She would bend over the sink and spread her legs while her ass jiggled from the motion of her brushing. Sure enough there she was. Jeff's dick grew hard as he got a clear view of her fresh shaved pussy and her tight asshole between her two fleshy ass cheeks.

Jeff couldn't help but start to rub his dick over his pants. Carmen finished and he was forced to retreat to his room out of fear of getting caught. He waited a few minutes and heard her put a tape in the VCR and get into bed. He tried to get as close to the door as He could and listen for her to start moaning. She had the porn muted because she knew he was home. After several minutes Jeff heard Carmen start breathing heavy and fast. He needed to at least get a glimpse and got really close to the crack in the door to try and get a peak. He leans in and could see Carmen lying on her back completely naked and rubbing her pussy. He pushed the door a little too far open and hears...

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING JEFF! GET OUT!"

Carmen closed her legs quickly and kept one hand on her pussy and the other she used to try and cover her breasts. She glared at her husband's teenage cousin waiting for him to leave.

"JEFF! Can you hear me? What are you doing?"

"let me watch."

"Are you joking?"

"I've already seen you naked."

"What are you talking about?"

"Everyday, after you get out of the shower. I always look because you never close the door all the way..."

"That doesn't mean you should be spying on me!"

"Just let me watch."

"I don't think so."

"I'll lick your pussy for you."

"Will you get out and let me finish!"

"Come on, I won't tell anyone, let me lick your pussy a little, it's no big deal, come on Carmen. Who the hell is going to know?"

"You just aren't going to take no for an answer are you?"

"No."

Carmen laid there for a moment then slowly started to spread her legs apart and began rubbing herself again. Jeff stood there and stared for several minutes, he just couldn't believe it was finally happening. He decided to let her keep rubbing her clit and went in for Carmen's breasts. He grabbed those two warm jugs of flesh and sucked in one of her nipples. Jeff was in heaven as he had been fantasizing about this bitch for months now.

He switched back and fourth between her nipples for a couple of minutes, stood up and pulled his cock out. Jeff continued to pull on Carmen's nipple as he started to rub the tip of dick on Carmen's lips.

"I thought you were going to give me head, not me give you head," Carmen objected.

"I will, just suck it a little," Jeff said as he traced her lips with the head of his dick.

"Alright, just a little bit..."

"Open wide Carmen."

Carmen gagged as Jeff shoved his dick in her mouth. Her eyes widened, looked Jeff in the eye and sealed her lips around his cock. She looked back down at his shaft, slid a couple more inches in, closed her eyes and moaned. She sucked his dick in and out vigorously as he continued to tweak and yank on her nipples. This was so incredible that he grabbed the back of her head and shoved his dick all the way to the back of her throat and blasted it with cum. She gagged a little but she had no trouble gulping it down.

"Gee, thanks for the warning Jeff," Carmen said as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Sorry I got too excited, you were sucking my dick so good."

"God, I just swallowed my husband's cousin's cum."

"Guess that makes you a slut huh?"

"Guess it does Jeff..."

Jeff pushed her back down on the bed and spread her legs.

JuliaWave
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaWave

Her vagina looked so nice and clean that his dick started to get hard again. He started to flick and suck on her warm pussy making her very wet. Jeff then put his whole mouth on her clit and sucked on it for a while. He reached behind her knees and pushed them toward her chest exposing her little pink asshole. He worked his tongue down to her butt-hole and licked all around her ring then straightened his tongue and pushed it into her ass. Carmen let out a deep quick moan when she felt his tongue enter.

"Oh my God Jeff, you're so bad... licking your cousin's wife's ass..."

"I know, He married a fucking whore..."

Jeff instructed her to flip onto her belly, spread her legs and stick her ass up in the air. He put his face between her fleshy ass cheeks and continued to prod her asshole.

"I've never licked a hoe's ass before Carmen, I'm never going to forget this," Jeff said into Carmen's butt.

"Um... Do you want to fuck it?"

"You take it in the ass?"

"Ummm yeahhh... Slut remember?"

"So you'll let me fuck you in the ass right now?"

"You better hurry before I change my mind."

With that Jeff took all his clothes off and started to put his fingers in Carmen's tight ass. She stopped him and handed him a big bottle of pink lube should pulled out of her nightstand.

"here, use some of this," Carmen instructed.

Jeff grabbed the big bottle and looked at the label a little confused.

"It's lube Jeff..."

"I can see that hoe... Butt Slut brand lube, watermelon flavor eh? How classy."

Jeff squirted a glob of the thick pink lubricant on Carmen's butt-hole and smeared the fruity lube around with his dick. He placed the head of his cock right up against her small opening and rammed about three inches up her incredibly tight ass.

"FUCK JEFF! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO GO SLOW! MY FUCKING ASS!" Carmen screamed.

"Sorry I got a little trigger happy, I've never ass-fucked a girl before."

"Fuck man, you do that to an anal virgin and she'll never let you in there again."

"Good thing you're a butt slut then, according to your lube."

"Good thing the huh?"

As Carmen was trying to recover from getting her asshole opened up so harshly, Jeff bent down to grab his phone out of his pant's pocket and as he did his dick popped out of Carmen's ass.

"Oh shit!" Carmen snapped.

"Sorry... let me put it back in and take a picture so I can jerk off to it later."

"You better not let Phil ever see them," warned Carmen.

"Don't worry I won't," Jeff said as He shoved his dick back up Carmen's ass but this time He forced six inches up it. Carmen inhaled deeply and Jeff snapped a few of pictures of his dick deep inside Carmen's big round ass.

"Fuck bitch you're so fucking tight, let me see how far I can go." He pushed hard and got all eight inches of his cock in Carmen's fat ass.

"FUCK… Thats about ass deep as I can take it Jeff!"

"Good cause that's as far as I can go. You ready to get fucked Carmen?"

"Yeah Jeff fuck that ass! Damn... Your dick is so fucking huge..." Carmen moaned.

Jeff started immediately pumping his dick in and out so hard his balls were slapping Carmen's pussy driving her crazy.

"OH YES JEFF!"

"Where's my dick Carmen?"

"What?"

"I SAID WHERE'S MY FUCKING DICK?"

"In my ass?"

"WHERE?"

"In my ass!"

"WHAT BITCH?"

"IT'S UP MY FUCKING ASS! DAMN!"

"Hahahaha That's right slut, it's up your fucking ass."

Jeff grabbed a hunk of Carmen's hair, pulled her head back and slapped her hard on the ass. Carmen was moaning loudly each time Jeff shoved his dick back up between her cheeks. She suddenly squeezed her butt-hole down so tightly around his dick he almost came instantly.

"Fuck... I can't hold back much longer, my dick is going to explode. Get on your knees and open your mouth."

Carmen did as she was told and as soon as she opened her mouth Jeff shot a warm gooey blast perfectly on her tongue then another one across the bridge of her nose and forehead. He shot more cum on her face and the rest in her mouth. Carmen swallowed it all down and sucked the head of his dick to get any leftovers. Jeff grabbed his phone and took one more picture with his dick in Carmen's mouth.

"Damn Carmen, that was fun... You're the first chick I fuck up the ass."

"Congratulations, we better get in the shower before Phil gets home."

When they finished drying off from their shower Jeff sent the pictures to his herb dealer, Evan, along with a text.

Jeff: Thats rite thats my dick up carmens ass

Even: no fukin way, need proof

Jeff: heres 1 with my dic in her mouth and my cum on her face

Even: fuck dude! thats awesome I need to come over soon, u gonna share right

Jeff: yeah yah bring some weed





THE END

Published 
Written by Magical_felix
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments