Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught Her at the Right Time

"Horny wife strays her one and only time"

18
4 Comments 4
50.2k Views 50.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
Amanda and Craig had been married for 12 years and were still very much in love together. Amanda was a very attractive 44 year old woman, and all of Craig’s mates liked hanging around with her, mainly because they would ogle her D-cup breasts that huge on her tiny slim, 4’10” frame. She never minded them looking, in fact it made her feel very good about herself, but she loved her husband very much and would never let anything happen.

That is until one day, when Craig had had to get up very early in the morning to start work. Amanda had been woken up by him getting ready and couldn’t get back to sleep once he had left. What made it worse was that she had had a rather naughty dream and had woken up extremely horny, but her husband was not there to help her out. She knew she would have to sort herself out, so reach into her bed side draw and pulled out her favourite vibrator.

Just as she slipped the tip of the fake cock between her wet lips, the door bell rang. Amanda ignored it at first, but then it rang again and again. She sighed in frustration and threw on one of Craig’s football shirts, and because he was so tall and she was so petite it easily covered her to her knees. She then quickly went down stairs to answer the door.

It was Kevin, one of her husband’s best friends. He was trying to catch Craig before he left for work to return a drill he had borrowed, but had missed him. Amanda politely asked him in for a cup of coffee.

The two of them sat and had a nice chat over coffee, but the whole time Amanda’s imagination was running wild. She was still incredibly horny and the fact she was sat their wearing only a large Liverpool football shirt to cover her nudity made it even worse. She couldn’t take it any longer and needed desperately to fulfil her sexual urges, and Kevin was the only one there.

Kevin was more than a little shocked when Amanda suddenly stood up, walked over to him and lifted up her top to reveal her bared naked tits to him. It was totally out of character for her, and even as she did it she couldn’t believe it was her that was actually exposing herself to her husband’s friend. But she did enjoy the look on his face when he laid eyes on her ample round breasts.

After the initial shock had subsided, Kevin leaned forward and grabbed both boobs with both hands. He fondled and squeezed them, and then pushed them both together. “Damn!” He exclaimed, “These are the best tits I’ve ever seen.”

Amanda smiled. “Get your cock out and fuck them… If you want?” She encouraged.

She then dropped to her knees and helped him pull his trousers and boxers down around his ankles, releasing his hard prick. Amanda then leaned forward into his lap while he pushed his hips up, lodging his stiff pole between her tits.

She squeezed them together, engulfing his cock, as he began to slide it back and forth between her deep cleavage. Soon his pre-cum had lubricated her inner mounds and he was sliding easily between them, building up a good pace.

“Oh shit! I can’t last much longer.” He moaned, through deep breaths.

“Just shoot your load on my tits.”

This made him fuck her chest even harder, and after a few more strokes Amanda felt a hot gush of liquid cover the tops of her boobs, and splash against the underside of her chin. There was so much sperm, and it ran down over her breasts and over her hard nipples, dripping down her body.

When Kevin’s cock had finished spurting, she released his cock, sat back on her heels and let him watch as she rubbed the copious amount of man cream into her tits.

Salvador20cm1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Salvador20cm1

Amanda the sexily licked her fingers clean, giving him a naughty grin as she did so.

Afterwards they sat shyly talking about what they had just done. Amanda still had he cum glistening tits on display, and Kevin still had his exposed, now limp penis lying across his balls.

“I think we need a shower. Especially you!” Kevin cheekily said.

Amanda agreed, and they were soon in the shower together soaping each other up. Kevin was paying particular attention to her smooth, hairless pussy, rubbing it and fingering it, driving her insane with lust.

“Fuck me.” Amanda demanded.

Kevin obeyed, turning her around and bending her forward so that she now braced herself against the wall with her hands, and her little arse stuck out for him. Reaching round her body, he took hold of her tits and then pushed his hard dick inside her desperate cunt, making her gasp out loud as his shaft filled her cock-hole. He then roughly rammed his prick in and out of her, using her large tits to pull her back onto his pistoning rod, bringing her to several screaming orgasms.

“Have you ever been fucked in the arse?” He whispered into her ear. Amanda just shook her head in response. “Would you like to be?” She was to turned on to say no to him, so she just nodded and asked him to be careful and go slow.

Leaving Amanda bent over, Kevin soaped up her anus and then placed his cockhead at her backdoor. He then gently began to push into her arse. She bit her bottom little as it felt rather painful at first, but that soon melted away to leave a feeling of fullness and a new, deeper and darker sensation of delight.

He edged his way in very slowly, letting her get used to the new strange feelings. Then once he had his whole cock embedded deep in her bowels, he held himself still inside her, savouring the tight, hot feeling of her anal canal wrapped around his pole. Kevin began to very slowly and gently fuck his cock in and out of her no longer virgin arsehole, gradually building up speed until Amanda was thrusting her backside back to meet his thrusts. He pounded her arse, and she was loving it.

As Kevin fucked her arse, he groped her large breasts, and pinched and pulled on her nipples with one hand, while fingering her cunt and rubbing her clit with the other. Amanda was screaming and moaning like a wild animal, as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her body. Suddenly she felt his cock twitch inside her behind, and gasped out in delight as she felt spurt after spurt of creamy spunk splash against her rectal walls.

He slipped his cock out of her and the continued their shower. Amanda soaped and rubbed his cock clean, and as she did so, felt it twitch and harden once again in her hand. She was amazed that he could get hard for a third time in such a short time. She pushed him back against the wall, gave his tool a few more strokes to make sure it was properly hard, and then dropped to her knees to suck it until he cam in her mouth.

After that, Kevin quickly got dressed and begged her not to tell her husband, like she would have done that anyway, and then left.

That was the one and only time Amanda had strayed from her husband, and although it was the best fuck of her life, she does not plan to stray again. But she does often think about it when she is alone, especially how good Kevin’s cock felt up her arse.

Published 
Written by gonzogreat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments