Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Courier Special Delivery

"I fuck a courier."

16
7 Comments 7
19.2k Views 19.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words
My wife is out shopping with her sister and I am spending a relaxing and enjoyable afternoon in my garage, tinkering with my sixty seven Mustang.

Truthfully, I’ve been horny all day. So, once in a while, I give my semi-hard cock a squeeze or two. I also fondle my nuts and give them a good scratch. I want to edge this way for a good long time, preferring to prolong it as long as possible. That way, I can work up to a wonderful ten minutes in the shower jerking off before my wife gets home.

The open garage door and side doors allow gentle breezes to blow through as I tinker with my two toys.

I hear a vehicle pull up in front of the house and I look out to see a courier truck. A guy gets out. He is cute, maybe thirty-five-years-old. He is tall and husky but is limping quite badly. It looks like a bad leg or bad back.

He hobbles in the garage and asks, "Are you Bob Apple?"

"That's me," I answer.

He hands me what looks like a little laptop with a stylo pencil attached to it and says, "Sign here."

I sign and return it to him, asking, ”You got a bad leg?"

He hands me the parcel. "It's my right leg. Sitting in that truck isn't the best thing for it."

I ask, "Do you rub voltaren gel on it?"

"What's that?"

"It's a muscle rub. I use it all the time. It's good for muscle aches and pains."

"Never heard of it.”

I put my package on the Mustang's trunk. The trunk is covered with a blanket to keep the paint finish from accidentally getting damaged as I work on it.

"Wait here. I'll get mine and show you."

I go inside to the bathroom to collect the tube of voltaren and return to the garage. I hand him the tube.

He reads the directions. "It sounds good. I'll have to get some,” he says, handing the tube back to me.

"Do you want to try it now? It looks like your leg could use it."

"It's kind of high up on the back of my leg and hard to get at. I'd have to drop my trousers and shorts."

"Hey, it's just us guys here. The wife is out. Here, I'll close the big door so the neighbors can’t see you."

He is quite hesitant but, when the door is closed, he turns his back to me, undoes his belt, unzips his trousers and they fall to his boots. He then drops his shorts. I get to see his cute smooth butt.

He puts some gel on his fingers, puts the tube down on the blanket and reaches behind to get at his leg. He bends over a bit, supporting himself with his other hand on the Mustang's trunk, and rubs on the gel.

Having been excited all day, the sight of his cute ass gets me even hotter and hornier. I figure what the hell, what have I got to lose? I say, "Here let me help."

I reach for the tube and spread a liberal amount on my fingers. I gently push him down on the Mustang's trunk so that his chest is flat on the car blanket.

I rub his leg, starting high up and going down along the back of his leg to just about to the back of his knee. Then I put more gel on my fingers and massage it into his hip and leg.

He moans and says, “Gee, that feels really good."

His legs have parted slightly. I can see the crack of his ass and his cute puckered anus between his cheeks. My cock twitches and instantly grows hard. Pre-cum is making my shorts even wetter than they've been all day.

I rub his hip and upper leg and massage his butt cheek too.

TTIFFANY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TTIFFANY

I go a little higher up onto his lower back. He doesn't protest. So I squirt out some more gel and rub and massage the other side, too.

His butt cheeks spread wider as I massage him.

“Mmm," he murmurs gratefully, his legs parting even further.

I can now see not only his anus but his nutsack too. My cock twitches again. Boldly now, I reach between his legs with my non-lubed hand. My fingers fondle his nuts. They are a good handful. He clearly likes it because I can feel his cock responding. I stick a thumb in my mouth, get it sopping wet and place it against his puckered hole.

While my fingers caress his nuts and the underside of his cock, my thumb gently pushes inwards against his anus. It slips inside.

I slide it in and out a few times, testing his reaction. He gasps and moans and pushes back a bit. Clearly, he likes that too. I work my thumb in and out a few more times. My fingers are still on his nuts and I can feel that his cock is hard.

"Have you ever been fucked?" I ask.

“No.”

"Would you like to be?"

"Hmm, I’m not sure. Won't it hurt?"

"How about we try it and see? I'll be very gentle. If it hurts, just tell me to stop. My cock is so wet, it will likely slip right in and not hurt you at all."

Quickly, I drop my pants and shorts. My cock is hard and sloppy wet. I place it against his anus. Very gently, I push inwards… slowly, slowly… I don't want him to feel any hurtful pressure. Suddenly, his anus relaxes and my cockhead is inside.

“Ahh,” he gasps.

I stop pushing, holding my firm shaft. ”Is it okay?"

“Mmm," he croaks and coughs to clear his throat. “Carry on.”

I put some more pressure into my thrust and my cock goes in further. I pull back a little, and push in again. I repeat this a few times, entering him a little more each time.

I hold his hips and, several gentle slow strokes later, I’m almost fully into his ass. I fuck him slowly and very cautiously. He likes it. He is moaning and humming softly.

Finally, I push in all the way and hold it there for a moment. Gawd, his ass is tight. It envelops my rigid cock completely.

He moves his hips, coaxing and urging me onwards. Firmly grasping his hips, I oblige, driving my cock in and out. Then his hips are moving back and forth with me.

I notice his left hand is between his legs and he is slowly jacking his cock as I fuck him.

I arch my back and really lean into my strokes. I am buried as deep as I can go, my nuts are flush against his. I poke in and out slowly to appreciate the whole length of the thrust as his colon surrounds my cock.

I am getting close to cumming. I begin to fuck him faster and faster and soon we are both panting and moaning loudly. His hips keep up with me, urging me on, until his body tenses and he cums, squirting hot juice all over the blanket.

His anal spasms massage my cock, sending me over the edge. I cum, grunting and releasing spurt after spurt into his ass. Gradually, my thrusts slow and I work my cock in and out until it goes limp and slides out of him, along with my semen which trickles down his legs.

"How's that for a delivery?" I ask.

He chuckles and says, "Special."

===

My sincere thanks to JWren for all the editing help
Published 
Written by bobapple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments