Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cumming From Behind

"First time anal."

21
3 Comments 3
30.4k Views 30.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story

Come in, lover.

I don't like to rush things, but we don't have a lot of time... Take off your clothes and I'll be right back.

I come back with two things - a glass of wine and a small bowl, covered with a saucer. I lift the saucer, set it aside and hand you the wine with a smile. I let my eyes play over your curves while you sip, then I kiss you gently, right where your shoulder and neck meet. My hand reaches out to cup your breast, tweaking your nipple playfully.

I sit on the couch.

"Lie down over my lap."

You move to obey willingly enough; we've played with spanking before and I know your limits - not that I don't push them now and again. I part your legs slightly, just enough so that I can slip my fingers inside you when I choose. I caress your pretty ass gently and your skin tingles, anticipating the slap.

Instead, you feel my hand parting your cheeks and you tense instinctively.

"It's alright, " I murmur softly, "I'm not going to hurt you, love. Relax, baby… everything is going to be just fine..."

My voice is soft, warm, almost hypnotic, and you unconsciously relax. I dip my fingers into the bowl - warm silicone lube - and they come out glistening. I tease your cheeks apart, probing… you shiver as I ease a finger between them… then a second.

You feel me spreading the slippery stuff between them, my voice low, reassuring… closer and closer to your tight anal ring. I return to the bowl, again and again, my fingers soothing your apprehensions… you melt, and the tip of one finger just touches your anus.

I circle it, pressing in a little, rubbing and teasing… suddenly you realize that you're ready for more, that you want more and you whimper as I press firmly against your asshole. It gives way quite suddenly and the tip of my finger enters you. You tense - just for a second - but while the sensation is unfamiliar, it's not really painful.

You relax against me as I work your asshole, loosening you up, bit by bit, more and more lube… filling your sweet tight ass... my finger working it in deep, deeper… You wonder now why you were so afraid of this. My finger is fully inside you now, rotating, stretching you… you shiver as you feel me ease my finger out - and then a second finger joins the first and you work your hips, grinding against my fingers, wanting more, impatient.

You realize with a thrill that your pussy is dripping wet, and has been for some time. You push back, wanting my fingers deep in your ass, so deep… and then my voice comes again.

"I'm going to put this inside you, lover."

I hold a small butt plug where you can see it.

"Just relax… stay relaxed like you are and it won't hurt. I promise..."

It happens so smoothly you can't pinpoint the precise moment that my fingers are replaced by the plug. Fully inside you, the flared base snug against the soft curve of your bottom. I rotate it gently inside you… then start the vibration at its lowest level and you squeal with delight. The soft purr makes you wetter still; you're purring yourself as the soft probe tickles you in places you've never been tickled before.

I caress you lovingly while the plug unobtrusively relaxes your muscles. At a word from me, you move to sit in my lap, oohing at the sensations produced by the move. I kiss you, slowly and thoroughly, my hands gliding over your body, teasing…. it distracts you from the plug and you relax further.

I cup and squeeze a breast, tug at your nipple. I hand you your remaining wine and you sip. I tease and caress your thighs with broad sweeps of my hand, moving ever closer to your pulsing core. You moan, arching your back. I take your nipple into my mouth and suck gently, rhythmically, then slip a single finger between your lips, inside your saturated pussy.

You groan and rock back and forth, pushing my finger deeper. I smile and kiss you, my tongue playing with yours, adding a second finger. Your eyes are veiled, half-shut as you moan into my mouth. I rub your clit with my thumb and you cry out, shaking, your nipples hard little peaks. I motion for you to stand, pulling my fingers from within you.

"Bend over," I whisper.

I ease the still-humming plug from your lovely bottom and lube a second, larger plug, half again as long and wide as the first. You moan throatily as I ease it inside you and I grin - evidently you missed having a plug in your ass!

You're so relaxed, the larger plug slips in with little difficulty. You whimper as you take it all, deep within your tight ass. I shrug my robe from my shoulders, stand naked before you, pull you tight against me. I reach behind you to wiggle the plug, be sure it's firmly seated - you groan, and then I kiss you while I twist your nipples hard. You groan again, grinding your body against mine.

"On your knees and suck my cock," I command.

You obey with alacrity, dropping to your knees and taking my cock in your hand. You give me a wicked grin - this is a subject with which you're thoroughly familiar! Then you bob your head, taking half of my cock at one gulp. My knees almost buckle, but I stand firm.

Your wet mouth moves up and down my stiff cock, taking me deeper… deeper… until your lips are kissing my balls, my cock deep in your throat. I fist my fingers in your hair and fuck your mouth and as you swallow, I thumb the remote control. The plug in your ass comes to life, stronger vibrations than before, and I grin as I watch the expression on your face.

KendallBennet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallBennet

You're focused - I'll give you that - your sweet mouth engulfing my cock, taking it into your throat, swallowing, sucking… moving up and down my pulsing shaft, raking it gently with your teeth. My own restraint is put to the test as you do your damnedest to make me fill your mouth with my juices. I up the vibrations on the plug and you stiffen and let out a wail at the sensation.

"Oh God yes, my ass… so good in my ass… oh fuck…"

I can see your ass clench around the invader, and the look on your face when the vibrations caress your inner walls. Your eyes pop open wide, then you clench again, your eyes squinting shut as well, as though determined to control your reaction; but there is no control to be had.

The vibrations are just too powerful to be resisted, and clenching your ass makes it worse - or better, as you choose… You try to focus on sucking my cock, but the plug has broken your rhythm and your focus is shot. I lean down to squeeze your breasts, twist your nipples mercilessly hard and you scream lustily.

I walk behind you, lubing my cock as I go, and as I pull the plug out, I slip my cock in, deep. Now you do scream and then you shove yourself back hard on my cock, burying me deeper in your ass. You scream again and vibrate as though the plug is still inside you. I hold you tight while the tremors work their way up your spine, shuddering and moaning. Finally, you're still, still deeply impaled on my thickness. I wait a minute before speaking.

"Are you all right?" I ask, my voice carefully neutral.

You nod.

"I'm okay - just need a minute - but I want this lover. I want you in my ass."

"Just take it easy," I say. "There's no rush."

The words are barely out of my mouth before you move forward, easing me out of you until only the head remains, just past your tight ring. You take me in again slowly, gradually, till I'm buried in your ass, every inch pulsing inside you. I hold your hips, rocking gently; you moan and tighten your ass on my cock.

I'm throbbing, impatient, but I hold myself quite still as you accustom yourself to the feel of my cock. I rock easily as you alternately tighten and loosen your ass around me, the dual motions serving to relax you still more.

By now you realize that I won't become impatient and hurt you, and the knowledge gives you the confidence to fuck yourself up and down my length, moaning… the backward thrusts become longer, harder, faster… you hiss with pain, moan with pleasure, getting used to this amazing new feeling. You no longer hesitate to fuck yourself hard on my length. Finally, you turn to look back over your shoulder.

"I'm ready, lover. Take my ass."

"Are you sure?"

You clench your ass around me, tight. "I'm sure."

I let out the breath I didn't realize I'd been holding and take your hips in my hands. I pull back slowly, alert to any sign of pain on your part. There is none, and I push back into you, burying my cock deep in your tightness. You grunt as I fill you completely, but that's all.

I fuck your ass… slow… deep… filling you with every thrust. Beneath me, you twitch and writhe and moan. You push back impatiently, making me fuck you faster. Together we set up a steady hot rhythm, my cock pounding hard into your ass, your ass clenching tight around my throbbing shaft.

You snap suddenly.

"Oooooh God, fuck my ass! Fuck me hard! Hurt me - I don't care. I want to feel you take me and fuck my ass; I want - oh God, lover - I want to feel your cum in my asshole - oh fuck! - oh God, I want to feel it deep in my ass - oh, so deep in my ass! Fuck my ass! Fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck me!"

Your words inflame me and the last of my restraint vanishes like breath on a mirror. I pound your pretty ass, hard and deep; you moan and cry and scream my name, writhing around my shaft. Somehow you manage to balance with only one arm; the fingers of the other hand are busy between your legs, fingering your pussy feverishly, crying out, urging me on with a litany of obscenities.

"Oh fuck - fuck! - oh God, lover - oh fuck my ass - fuck my nasty little ass! Ohhhh God yes… oh God… oh, I'd never believed - fuck! - I'd never believed this could feel! so! good! GodGodGodGod… oh, take that ass! take it! Stretch it out, make it hurt! Oooooh, fuck me! Oh, you make my ass feel so good! Cum in me lover - cum in my ass - oh, fill my ass full! Oh, shove that cock up my ass! Fuckfuckfuck… oh, I want to feel your cum… oh, pound my ass, baby… shoot it right up that tight little hole oh fuck yes - give it to me! yes! yes! yes! Oh God, cum in me, please cum in my ass!"

And just then I do, a fountain of thick hot cum blasting into your ass, deep, deep! You scream and hammer your ass back, taking all of me, wailing as you feel the hot spurts filling your ass - hot thick sticky cum, deep in your ass - and then you cum, your fingers strumming your clit frantically, screaming and wailing and cumming and cumming and cumming...

Published 
Written by Mortuis
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments