Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Drunk Off Lust - Nightcap

"Rob propositions Victoria once more. Will she go home or put in for a little overtime?"

15
7 Comments 7
13.1k Views 13.1k
3.2k words 3.2k words
“Miss Rhowe, Mr. Dentone will see you now,” my assistant, Gladys, informed me via the intercom.

“Thank you, Gladys.”

“You have a meeting at 3:00, you know,” her nasal voice scratched my ears.

“Yes, Gladys. I do.” I hung up and sighed. Gladys was an efficient assistant, but she often forgot that I didn’t require mothering, I needed her to deal with the organizing and scheduling of daily tasks and events – skills she absolutely possessed. And while she was decently discrete, I often found her gossiping around the water cooler with other assistants of the building. That was something that limited my willingness to discuss non-business matters.

I checked my appearance in the full-length mirror in my closet. I looked professional. My nearly black hair was pulled into a braid with pieces framing my face. My gray eyes were lined with deeper gray eyeliner, making them look more wide awake than I felt. My lips were full and had little more than lip balm. My cheeks were naturally flushed, so blush was rarely required.

My eyes swept down my red shirt. The ruffle at the top brought the eye up, but there wasn’t enough cleavage to look unprofessional. My skirt was black and well-tailored to fit just above my knees. Normally, I tended to take off my heels as soon as I entered my office, slipping into the black flats I kept in the closet. I kept my heels on today; meeting with the boss required me to not look like I was schlepping around at home.
 
I exited my office and picked up the folder Gladys offered me, re-familiarizing myself with the account it contained. Advertisements in various media, check. Crazy money invested, check. Great products and reviews, check. Excellent sales, check. I frowned in confusion, wondering why I’d be called in for an account I was managing so well.
 
I approached his assistant, Sarah’s, desk. Sarah was gorgeous and about as young as I was when I first came into this position. Her hair was shiny blonde, and worn in carefully curled waves down her shoulders. Her eyes were sparkly blue, and she was basically a perfect young lady.

It had been about four or five years since Rob had seduced me in the bathroom. The Monday after had been uneventful, and most of the “action” since had everything to do with glances across the room at holiday parties. Nothing else had ever come of being used by Rob Dentone.
 
Sarah flipped her long blonde hair over her shoulder and gazed up at me with wide blue eyes, “Hi, Victoria.” Her smile was genuine.
 
I nodded, “Hello, Sarah. Is he ready for me?”
 
She pressed the intercom button on her phone, which buzzed its usual tone, “Mr. Dentone? Victoria’s here.”
 
The voice from the other side, “Ah, good. Send her in. When’s my next appointment?”
 
“At 6:00, sir.”
 
“Excellent. Send her in, thank you.”
 
She motioned me in, and I entered his office. I’d been there many times before, and every time, I couldn’t help but feel awestruck. His office was large and well-lit. A wall of floor-to-ceiling windows ensured this. A couch with matching gray microfiber lounge chairs on the wall across from the windows made the office appear more comfortable. Grays and blues created a professional, but welcoming picture.
 
Rob looked up and smiled as I shut the door, “Ah, Victoria. Please come in and sit.”
 
I did, setting my files on the edge of his desk.

“Good morning, Mr. Dentone. Happy Friday.”
 
“Happy Friday to you. Please call me Rob, remember? Do you have the week’s numbers?”
 
I did. I took them out of my folder and handed them to him. The meeting was about an hour before he heaved a sigh and sat back in his chair, his blue eyes searching my gray ones. The prolonged eye contact made me just a little nervous, and I shifted, crossing my legs and looking out the window for a moment.
 
“Victoria,” he began, his voice was beginning to have the same husky tone he’d had on Halloween so long ago “I have a question for you. A question of a somewhat personal nature.”
 
I leaned forward in my seat for a moment before I realized he was waiting for me to speak. “There is little you could ask me that would be too personal, Mr. Dentone.”
 
A smirk spread over his face, and he wasted no time in getting down to it, “That Halloween party, in the bathroom. I gave you a choice. Do you remember what it was?”
 
“Yes, Sir… You wanted to know where I’d like you to… be.”
 
He laughed softly, “That’s a delicate way to put it, Victoria. Do you remember what your choice was?”
 
“Vividly, Sir.”
 
He frowned just a bit, “Why do you keep calling me, ‘Sir’?”
 
I didn’t actually have an answer for that one. This just seemed like a “Sir” moment. It was separate from work, so calling him Rob seemed weird to me. I tried to explain my reasoning in my usual babble.
 
He chuckled, “I like it. You can call me that, if you’d like. Would you confirm the choice you made, Victoria?”
 
I tried to keep my voice steady, my body was already betraying me with the memory of our one adventure together. “I asked you to fuck my pussy, Sir.”
 
“Did you enjoy yourself?”
 
What is the point of all of this? Is he just looking to humiliate me? “Yes, Sir. I did enjoy it greatly.”
 
“Have you ever made the other choice? Have you ever had your ass played with?”
 
I blushed a shade of red that could rival the one of my shirt. “Nothing more than a toy here or there.”
 
He leaned in, “Would you like to?”
 
“Excuse me?”
 
He smiled, “I’m going to cut to the chase, here, Victoria. I enjoyed fucking you immensely. I’ve tried to move on, but watching you here just doesn’t help that. So, if you want to explore even more within a sexual realm, come back to my office tonight after close. If you don’t, simply leave the building the usual time and don’t return until your next shift. Or say no. Your answer doesn’t jeopardize your job in any way. If you do say no, I can promise you I will never proposition you again.” He leaned back in his chair again, “You may go now, Victoria.”

And just like that, I was dismissed. I don’t remember actually getting up and going back to my office. My meetings dragged on, and the day seemed packed with useless mundane activities I didn’t care about. Gladys seemed to think something was going on – she kept asking if I was okay. I told her I was fine and to continue with whatever she was saying. When I told her I would let her leave two hours early, she finally stopped asking questions.

* * * * *

When 10:00 in the evening hit on the clock in my office, the building was officially empty – even the cleaners had cleared out about a half-hour ago. I took a deep breath and locked my office. I knew the doors to the outside building locked automatically, so I didn’t have to worry about any unwelcome interruptions.
 
Rob was seated behind his desk, steadily typing on his computer. He looked a bit tired. The fluorescent lights were turned off; the soft desk lamp and the glow from the computer cast the only light in the room. I took a breath to steel myself and stepped into his office, my knuckles gently knocking on his door.
 
He looked up and smiled, actually happy to see me. “Come in, Victoria.”
 
I did, shutting the door behind me out of habit. I sat down in the same chair I had taken earlier in the day, nervously running my hands over my skirt.
 
“Are you all right?”
 
“I’m fine.”
 
“So you want me to fuck you again?” Any remaining professionalism in his voice was gone at this point. The husky arousal-filled tone had returned.
 
“Yes… Sir.”
 
He pushed back from his desk. “Come here.”
 
His tone had changed to one that offered no doubt who was in charge here. I stood and walked over in front of him. His strong hands gently pushed my hips until I sat on his desk. My heart started pounding anew. He pushed my skirt up and my legs apart, exposing my black panties, which weren’t completely dry.
 
A single finger traced the center of my mound, and a shiver ran up my spine.
 
“I’m going to take your ass tonight, but I want to get you more relaxed first,” he murmured as he moved my panties to the side, leaning in. His breath was hot on my thigh for just a moment before his mouth pressed to me. His tongue parted my lips to find my highly sensitive clit, making my hips rock up against him.
 
He chuckled and used a hand to press on my pelvis as his tongue stroked my needy clit, waves of pleasure ricocheting around my body.

jenycouple
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jenycouple

I let out a low moan, spreading my legs wider to give him easier access, leaning back on his desk to support my body. He took my clit between his lips and fluttered his tongue, eliciting a groan from me. I could feel my body respond to him. I knew my pussy was soaking, and I wanted more.
 
He slipped two fingers into me. I was tight enough to offer a bit of resistance, but my arousal made it easier to slide them in. He curled his fingers and began working them in time with his tongue. I looked down to see if I could watch him, and the sight nearly made me come. His eyes met mine, and they wanted to see me climax. I was getting closer. I could feel my body shivering in pleasure, my cunt dripping heavily down his expertly thrusting fingers.
 
A soft finger traced my asshole, as if to test my reaction. I moaned in desire, biting my lip. He stopped sucking my clit only long enough to say, “You want more there, baby?”
 
I nodded, but it wasn’t good enough.
 
“Tell me, Victoria. Tell me where you want me to finger you,” his voice low and commanding.
 
My arousal made me impatient, and I managed to make my voice work, “I want you to finger my ass, Rob! I want to know how that feels.”
 
He groaned in arousal, and again I felt his finger. He pressed against my tight little asshole until it allowed him in, working it until he was able to stroke me freely. Fuck, it felt amazing. And as soon as his mouth returned to my clit, I felt myself hit climax. My hips bucked off his desk, and my juices gushed around his pussy-stretching fingers. I whimpered, my back arching as my body squirmed of its own accord. “Fuck!” I screamed, panting heavily.
 
He didn’t stop fingering my soaking holes, only slowing down as I began to settle, finally able to catch my breath. “Mmmm, that’s it. Are you relaxed now?” he all but purred through a smile.
 
I could only nod.
 
“Good,” he said, pulling his fingers from me, petting my pussy gently. The contact made my hips jump, which made him grin toothily. “Take off your clothes, baby.”
 
He offered me a hand to help me sit up, which I took. My legs were shaking too hard to be able to get up on my own. I reached up and unbraided my hair, letting it fall in soft waves just past my shoulders. Slowly, I then unzipped my skirt, which fell easily to the floor. I pulled off my shirt, revealing my lack of bra. My breasts bounced freely as I tossed it to him. He caught it and chuckled. I ran my hands through my hair, down my neck and over the silky smooth skin of my tits. I circled my pink nipples slowly, enjoying the tease. A soft sound of approval from Rob had me slipping off my panties a little more quickly. I looked up, and saw that Rob was already naked, and I saw his body for the first time.
 
Fuck, he’s hot!
 
It was true. Rob clearly spent time at the gym and had filled out even more since our last time together. My eyes roved his body almost hungrily, from his toned shoulders to his cock, which he was stroking. Our eyes met, and he smiled. “Okay, Victoria,” he said, walking over to the couch against the wall, sitting there. “I want you to come over here and lower yourself onto my dick. Start fucking your ass with it. It’ll be easier if I let you control it.”
 
I nodded, taking a deep breath as I joined him in front of the couch. I turned my body away to face him, almost sitting on his lap. I leaned forward and used his knees for balance as he reached down and spread my ass so I could properly align his cock with my virgin asshole.
 
I felt the head of his cock sink into me just a little, stretching me. My pussy quivered in arousal, and I leaned back against him, using my body weight to allow him deeper into me. He wrapped his arms around my waist to guide me. Inch by inch he pushed until I finally rested on his lap. I felt a full sensation that I’d never felt before. I loved it.

He bit my shoulder gently, and I felt a hand massaging my soft, supple breasts. I began rocking my hips, testing the sensations and pleasures. It felt so good. I had told Rob I’ve experimented with a toy before, but it was a lie. They only thing I’d ever had was a finger, but my finger never stretched or filled me as deliciously as Rob’s cock.

I raised myself up a bit and lowered back down. “Oh Rob, that feels so fucking good!” I moaned as I started to ride him.
 
“You like my cock in that ass, baby?”
 
“Yes, I love it!” It was true.
 
“Show me,” he growled.
 
That was all the encouragement I needed. I pounded myself down on his cock, the sounds of my ass slapping against his lap echoing in the office. We were both panting with the effort. Then, I heard a different slap before I felt it. A split-second later, a sharp, pleasurable pain radiated from my clit. Slap! It happened again! He was spanking my clit as I rode his cock like a needy slut. I groaned, and before long, I couldn’t take the pleasure anymore. I came, and came hard, my little hole milking him greedily.
 
He growled and wrapped his arms around me, shifting us around so I was on my knees on the couch, my hands gripping the back of it. He shoved back into me, making me scream out. His big, hard cock stretched my tender ass as he pushed all the way in, wasting no time in taking control. His hands reached around my body to maul my bouncing tits. “Jesus, you’re so tight, Victoria. Your ass is fucking perfect!” His voice was hot in my ear, and a sudden lurch of his hips told me he was getting close.
 
My fingers curled into the couch, “Fuck me, Rob! Don’t stop!”
 
His fingers wrapped into my hair and pulled until my back arched, biting my neck with an almost desperate groan, “Where do you want me to come, slut?”
 
My answer was a groan, “Come in my ass, Rob, please!”
 
Another slap, this time to my bouncing ass. “I didn’t hear you, whore!”
 
I took a shaky breath, his name-calling strangely arousing, and moaned, “Come in my tight, needy, slutty ass, Rob. Please! Your cock is already stretching me; I need to feel you come! Please, I’m so fucking close!”
 
That was exactly what Rob was waiting to hear. His hips bucked almost violently, and he let out a deep moan, finally climaxing into me. My own body climaxed a few seconds later, and I shuddered as my pussy walls grasped around nothing, juices from the both of us running down my leg.
 
Rob finally slowed down and stopped, leaning forward and kissing my shoulder. We both stayed there for a moment, trying to catch our breath. He pulled himself from me and slowly laid us both on the couch. My body was aching. and my legs felt like utter Jell-O. It was magnificent!
 
“Was it worth the wait?” I asked, chuckling softly.
 
He grinned and landed a half-hearted slap on my ass, “Definitely. Not waiting another year, or even a week to do that again.”
 
“Better not.”
 
We eventually got dressed and left the building with promises to keep our trysts between us. I hadn’t slept that well in a very long time.

* * * * *
The next morning, I strolled into my office and greeted Gladys.
 
“Good morning, Miss Rhowe. You have a package. I left it on your desk,” she replied as she excused herself to “make copies” – which I knew was an excuse to get coffee and catch up on whatever vapid office gossip she could.
 
I shut my door and sat down. The box was fairly large, taking up quite a bit of my desk. There was no mailing address on the top, only an envelope with my name. I took it off the box and ripped it open. Inside was a letter. I recognized Rob’s handwriting immediately: Thank you for a most enjoyable evening. Hope to stop by and extend true gratitude later tonight.

I felt a blush build up in my chest, boiling over into my cheeks. Sitting on the edge of my office chair, I opened the box and grinned like a madwoman at its contents. A bottle of good scotch. The type that slips down like silk, with a slight oaken burn. There were two crystal glasses and a small silver ice bucket. At the bottom of the box was a wooden black tray on which to place these items. On a whim, I peeked into the ice bucket.

Condoms, a small bottle of lube, a butt-plug, and a vibrator were placed there. I gasped, then noticed another card: Maybe the dress code should prohibit undergarments for you altogether? - R

I laughed and stashed the contents of the ice bucket in a locked drawer. I called Gladys and asked her to wash out the ice bucket and glasses while I set up my new drink station on a small table in the corner. It was short work, and while my assistant was still occupied, I slipped out of my panties and bra, locking them away in the same drawer as my newest gifts, biting my lip to keep from grinning.

*****

Author's Note: This story is a sequel to my "Drunk Off Lust" story. If you haven't read that first, check it out, I linked it below this story. While it's not required to do so to understand this story, it will make more sense. A huge thank you to Regan and Mike for their editing assistance.
Published 
Written by LunarVenom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments