Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Evening without the children

12
5 Comments 5
12.7k Views 12.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words
"Chicken ballotine?" asked the waiter.

“That’s me, thanks,” I said.

It was Saturday night, and my other half and I decided to go for a meal, seeing as the children were staying at their granny’s overnight.

“Do you want to stop off at the pub for a few? Some man is playing Irish music, and he is really good,” my other half said during our meal. I loved Irish music and having heard of this man, I was keen to hear him sing, so I agreed that we would stop on the way home.

When we got to the pub the music was pumping and everyone in the bar was singing and cheering along to the songs. We bumped into a few friends and the drinks started to flow. Not wanting to get drunk, I only had two or three drinks but joined in with the banter and singing.

When one o’clock came one of our friends was full and wanted to go home, so the three of us headed to the car. With our friend safely inside his house, my other half and I finally got home to our own house.

Once inside, I went straight upstairs while he went into the kitchen to take his contacts out and get a drink. After finishing in the kitchen, my other half made his way upstairs. Coming into the bedroom, he found me lying on the bed naked and ready for fun, which caused a big smile to appear on his face. Stripping out of his clothes he joined me on the bed and without saying a word he planted his lucious lips on mine and kissed me hard and deep. Tongues dancing with each other, it was a kiss that said, ‘I want you now!’

Pulling away, he planted butterfly kisses down my neck and along my collar bone, before making his way down to my erect nipples. Oooh, that feeling of him biting, pulling and sucking on my nipples while squeezing my tits at the same time was amazing.

He continued to work on my nipples, going from one to the other and I could feel myself getting close to exploding. Also realizing that I was close, I felt his mouth leave my nipples. Before I could open my eyes to find out what was going on, I felt his warm, soft moth wrap around my pussy. 

“Ooh FUUUCK!” I screamed. One flick of his tongue made me grab the bed sheets and squirt all over his face. It was the best orgasm I had in ages and not once through it did he stop lapping up my juices.

My god my man is talented.

Pulling him up by his hair, I kissed him hard. Making sure I cleaned up all my juices that was around his mouth. Once his face was clean I pushed him on his back and without hesitation, I took his hard 8 inches into my mouth and sucked the tiny bit of pre-cum that was seeping out of his dick.

Using my tongue, I flicked it over his big head while looking up into his dark eyes. Taking him further into my mouth, I sucked up and down his length. Listening to his moans and feeling him thrust his dick in my mouth, I pulled away, and before he knew it, I was straddling his hips. In one push, his dick was in my tight pussy to the hilt.

“Fuck yeah babe, that feels good, you’re so fucking tight,” he said through gritted teeth, putting his hands on my hips, lifting me up and down.

“Aww babe, I love the feel of your dick inside me. Feels so good, and I can never get enough,” I spoke back, and I moved my hips up and down, back and forth.

His dick was hitting all the right spots inside me so I sped up. Riding his cock like my life depended on it, I felt the tell tale signs.

“Oooh fuck, I...I’m going to come,” I shouted and screamed as my orgasm hit and all my juices squirted out around his dick.

Completely exhausted, he pulled out and I rolled onto my front. Feeling good after having two mind blowing orgasms, I felt his mouth licking my cunt from behind, cleaning up all my juices. Sliding his tongue in and out of my hole, I pulled my knees under my belly to let him get better access.

SophiePierce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiePierce

Enjoying the feeling of being eaten out, he then dragged his tongue from my clit, right back to my ass hole.

Oh the feeling of having my ass played with.

Giggling, I wiggled my ass in his face, letting him know that I wanted him to play with it. Taking the hint, he licked and sucked on my hole, pulling my checks apart so that he could get better access.

Gripping the sheets with one hand and rubbing my clit with my other, I was getting wetter and wetter, and about to come.

“Yeah babe, that feels so good,” I said as he pushed his finger into my ass. After a few thrusts of his finger, he pulled it out and inserted two fingers, stretching and widening my ass, preparing me for his hard thick dick.

“I am going to fuck this sexy ass for you and fuck you hard until we both come. I am going to fill your ass with my spunk, would you like that?” he whispered into my ear, as he leaned over me, still finger fucking my ass.

“Yes...please. Aww babe, I want it now, nice and hard and make it rough,” I said through gritted teeth.

Kissing him hard he pulled out and reached to the bedside locker for lube. Rubbing it over my opening and wanting ass crack, he then rubbed his own cock, so that it would slip easily into my ass.

“Get on all fours now,” he said after slapping my ass hard. God it stung but at the same time, if felt good.

Going on all fours, he positioned himself and rubbed the tip of his cock over my ass crack. Pushing slowly, my wee hole started to open and let him in. Slowly at first, before he thrust one big, hard thrust. He was fully in me, filling my ass with his hard cock. The feeling was amazing, but he stood still for a minute letting my ass muscles relax.

Once they relaxed he started thrusting and pounding into me, slow at first but picking speed up as my ass got used to his hard thick cock inside me.

“Fuck, your ass is so fucking tight. Feels so good around my dick,” he said as he put his hand in my hair and pulled my head back.

With one hand pulling my head back with my hair and the other on my hip, pulling me into him as he thrust deep and hard into me, I felt like I was in heaven. I was getting close to coming, so I put my hand between my legs, and rubbed hard and fast on my clit.

“Yes, babe, yes. Fuck, that feels so good. I’m going to come so hard,” I cried out in pleasure.

Just I spoke, my body convulsed into the biggest and hardest orgasm ever, and I came all over my hand and the bed sheets.

My ass tightened around his cock, and as it did I heard him grunt and moan. He pulled me to the edge of the bed, so that my feet were dangling of the side, and he was standing between my legs. Giving him a better chance to fuck my ass harder and faster, it wasn’t long until I felt his thick cock get thicker. Two or three more thrusts and he exploded inside my ass, thrusting hard into me until he finished filling me with his seed.

“Ooh, my, fuck,” he sighed as he collapsed on top of me.

Exhausted, we lay beside each other for a few minutes before I felt him pull out of me, leaving me feeling empty but full at the same time.

“Aww babe, that is some sight,” he said.

“What is?” I replied.

“Your red raw ass, with my spunk running out of it. So fucking sexy looking,” he said rubbing his come around my ass.

I giggled and turned over. Planting my lips on his, I kissed him deep.

“I like getting my ass fucked, but now I think it time for a shower,” I said, getting off the bed. Standing in front of him with come running out of my ass and down my leg, I grabbed a hold of his cock and with a cheeky smile I said to him,

“Let’s get you washed up!”

Published 
Written by NI_Chick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments