Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

GOOD CORPORATE FUN

5
1 Comment 1
10.7k Views 10.7k
3.1k words 3.1k words
One day I was in unusually early because of a conference call toEastern Europe—-which I found out (upon arrival) had been cancelled. I grumbled to myself as I opened my email and saw my most recent message was from Jennifer. She was back in the office as of that morning. She'd been gone on vacation; I hadn't seen her in more than a week. I thought of her bronzed body, speculating on whether she'd have any tan lines or not underneath what I saw her in at work. Then I felt someone's presence at my door. I looked up and saw her, standing there with a handful of files. She wore a blouse that showed her bronzed arms, and a skirt that cut off right above the knee. I smiled and invited her in.

"Jennifer! How was your trip?"

"It was nice," she said cheerfully, coming in and plopping down on the easy chair I'd picked up the week before. I'd always had uncomfortable chairs in my office before; people had constantly complained, so I finally broke down and got something comfortable.

"This is new!" she said, planting herself in the leather with a laugh. She reached her arms over her head, stretching, her perky tits pointed out at me. Then she sunk back into the chair and closed her eyes. "Wake me up when you need me to leave," she said, feigning sleep. She couldn't have been more delicious. Everything about her was so small and perfect—-her doll-like face, long-lashed and pink-lipped; her slim toned arms; the cleavage that peaked at me over the top of the blouse.

"Wow." The word escaped my mouth without permission from my mind. I blushed, not quite sure what had come over me.

Jennifer's eyes flew open. I expected to see indignation or anger but instead they were just even. She didn't say anything and I didn't dare, so we sat looking at each other for a moment. Out in the hall the grandfather clock chimed once, announcing it was 7:30-—still an hour before most people would even be in.

When she didn't move, I took that as some kind of cue. I walked to the door, shutting and locking it, before coming over to stand over her in the chair. She looked up with curiosity and then broke into a smile.

"We can't tell anyone," she said, her doll face now dead serious.

"I've wanted it for a long time, Jennifer."

She didn't talk, but she did sit up and take hold of my stiffening dick through my wool pants. With her other hand she unfastened my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. She paused, looking at the boxer tent formed by my erection, then looked up at me with a smile. Without taking her eyes off mine, she reached inside my boxers, pulled out my manhood, bent forward, and wrapped her small lips over the bulging head of my penis.

I was a little shocked by the rapid developments but wasn't about to complain. I groaned as she wrapped her small hand around the base of my dick and slid my dick into her mouth. Her eyes shot up at me through dark lashes. With her other hand she began to gently knead my balls.

"Holy shit," I said. "I had no idea you were such a little sexpot."

She laughed with my dick still in her mouth; her chuckles reverberated up the length of my penis. She sucked in again then slid her mouth off the length of my dick.

"I've never done anything like this before-—at work, I mean-—but I always wanted to with you." She made as if to resume sucking my dick but I had other plans. I reached down and took her chin and pulled it up to my mouth and kissed her hard. My hands slid into her light blond hair and pulled her up to me. She kissed back, wildly, and together we collapsed into the chair. My hands roamed down her to her hefty tits, which fit perfectly in my palm, then smoothed down her waist and her lips to her legs. I touched the ivory of her leg and slid my hand up her skirt, cupping my hand over her muscled ass. She groaned against me, our pelvises rubbing against one another. I couldn't help myself—-I reached down and lifted her skirt. Her black silk panties were wet. I fingered the wet spot, then peeled aside the silk and touched the head of my dick to her opening. Her little jaw set and her eyes blazed. She nodded. I inched my dick inside of her—-just the head. I held there for a long moment. Jennifer held her breath in expectation. I slipped my right hand around her ass, embracing the cheek with my palm, and pulled her toward me. My dick slid all the way into her tight, wet pussy. She cried out in surprise.

"Oh fuck yeah all the way in, baby."

I obliged, sliding all the way in. My dick felt gloriously large and she was so small—-I felt I was way up inside her. She began to sob as I fucked her hard. The chair began to squeak.

"Beautiful," I said as she unbuttoned her shirt to show me a lacy black bra. I reached behind her with one hand and unclasped it. Her tits came free and I couldn't help but sigh. They were golden brown-—no sign of a tan line. Each breast was topped in a quarter-sized pink areola. I momentarily slipped out of her, massaging her tits with my hands. I cupped her right tit and took hold of the nipple in my lips and sucked at her sweetness. She cried out and began to rub her clit. I helped out, slipping my finger into her wet slit, then inserting my thumb into her butt crack. I could feel her wiggling against the thumb so I pushed inside her ass. She cried out in surprise.

"Tease my ass, baby!"

I suckled and fingered and thumbed her for a while and then we decided to get down to some serious fucking. We had a half hour before people would be coming in for work. I commanded her to strip. She did, peeling the remains of her clothes from her and dropping them to the floor. She stood barefoot and I could see the shape of her body: tight in the hips and ass and curving up through the chest. Her tits were marvelous: firm, with nipples that seemed to point up at my mouth. I grabbed her breasts, handling her small body easily. I spun her around and pushed her toward the chair. She knelt on the chair and put her hands on the chairback; I massaged her tits from behind her. Then I leaned back, took hold of her by the hips, and moved my dick so it was just inches from her cunt. I could feel her pussy's heat on my penis.

"You're on birth control, right?" I said.

"No," she said. "Start with my cunt, but you're gonna have to come in my ass."

Not the invitation I was expecting but who could complain? I closed the distance, pausing with the head of my cock right at her entrance. Then I plunged all the way in.

"Oh sweet jesus," she said.

I drew back and took the plunge again, then again. Soon I was fucking her with full thrusts that seemed to fill her little cunt to capacity.

"Oh fuck that's good—-your dick is fucking big, baby."

I reached around her and fondled her round tits, burying my nose in her blond hair and breathing her scent. She was totally marvelous. I began fucking harder, feeling the animal take over inside of me. She was moving along at about the same pace—-her gasps had become deep and profound.

"Yes like that-" She began to shudder then erupted. "Holy shit-—aaaahhh!"

I rode her through the orgasm, her body releasing rhythmically with her pussy muscles, rippled up and down my dick. I knew I was close myself and knew I had another stop to make. I pulled out, my cock dripping with her cum, and found her asshole instead. I spread her ass wide with my hands and popped my head in.

"Oh...oh...don't stop!"

I had pulled out but only momentarily. I went to my desk, pulled out a little thing of lotion from a drawer. I began to lubricate her asshole with lotion. She responded to the gentle probing and pushed back. Soon she was slippery enough. I moved my cock back to her asshole and this time had no problem. She was tense at first but relaxed as I kissed her back, finding my way into her tight canal.

"Your ass is priceless," I breathed into her ear. She giggled.

"Fuck it like you've always wanted to."

She'd read my mind. I sunk all the way in, my balls slapping her cheeks. She squealed. I pulled all the way out, then sunk back in, this time faster. Her breath became ragged; I saw her hand dart between her legs; she teased her clit. I picked up the pace, encased in her sweet rectum.

MeghanBlack
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeghanBlack

My hands found her tits again and rolled her little pink nipples between my fingers. I felt the buildup and began to groan against her.

"Your ass is mine," I grunted.

"Fill my ass with cum," she moaned.

We both got there at the same time. I blasted into her as I felt her body shudder. I felt my dick spasm into her five, six times—-I don't think I'd ever come so hard. She matched my groans with a long moan that left no doubt.

My dick finished spasming inside her and, after a moment, she turned back toward me; my penis slipped out of her ass. She didn't miss a beat, kneeling down and taking my softening dick in her mouth, licking me clean.

"We can do this whenever," she said between mouthfuls. "My ass is tingling gloriously. I'm gonna have that to remind me of this for the rest of the day."

"That's right," I said, watching this petite blonde sucking her ass and cunt off my dick. "We're gonna buttfuck every morning and afterwards you'll clean me up."

She didn't say anything, but she also didn't stop.

Jennifer and I had been fucking every Monday and Thursday mornings, more or less, with the occasional Friday thrown in for good measure. Sometimes I would find a reason to pull her into my office, where she would blow me from under the desk. But our sex had always been confined to my office, where we could shut and lock the door. Up until the day in the file room.

I was coming back from the bathroom, crossing back into our department, when I saw the door to our storage and file room open a jar. I pushed the door open and poked my head in. Jennifer was up on a chair, reaching for something in an elevated cabinet but not quite reaching it. She wore a knee-length skirt and one of her appropriately-corporate yet sexy blouses. Her legs were brown and muscled. Jennifer was blessed with the sweetest thighs I'd ever laid my mouth on.

"Can I help you?" I said. She cried out in surprise, then smiled as she realized it was me.

"That would be lovely," she said. She climbed off the chair and walked to me, putting her hand on my chest in a familiar way. I smiled and peeled away from her and stepped up on the chair and reached up into the cabinet, pulling down the toner cartridge she'd been reaching for. She smiled as I climbed off the chair and handed it to her. She took it, set it down on a stack of boxes next to her, then went to the door, which was still ajar. She peeked out into the hall, apparently seeing no one, then pushed the door closed.

"There's no lock," she said.

"We'll have to be fast," I said. With that I reached for her and yanked her in close. She was light and I could move her around easily. I pulled her up to me and we kissed, my mouth swirling with the sensation of her tongue and her hot breath. My hands were quick, sliding down to her hips, then under her skirt. I found she wasn't wearing panties—you never knew with Jennifer. I wasted no time, finding her pussy was already wet. I traced my middle finger along her wet slit before pushing the head of my finger through. Once I'd split her open I found a reservoir of wetness. She closed her eyes and seemed to fall into me. I knew I'd been given complete control to ravish her, and right quick.

There were boxes of xerox paper stacked all over. I chose one of the stacks, bending Jennifer over it and flipping up her skirt to expose her ass and shimmering pussy lips. I put my nose in her ass crack and my mouth on her cunt and breathed her in, my tongue pushed between her pussy. She cried out in surprise. I licked her asshole and ran my tongue up her ass crack. She squealed again. This time I slapped her pink ass for it.

"You need to be quiet or someone's going to walk in on us," I hissed into her ear. I unbuckled my pants and dropped them, with boxers, to my ankles. My dick was full and hard and ready to go. I rubbed the pink handprint on her ass, then came around and stuck my dick into her pussy, spreading open the mouth of her with my dick and stopping there. Jennifer caught her breath just before the squeal got loose. I rewarded her for her silence, slipping the rest of me into her. This time she couldn't help it, moaning deeply. I raised my hand again and came down on her ass, feeling as her tight ass vibrated against my pelvis.

"Quiet!" I whispered. She took hold of the paper box underneath her, stablizing her position. I pulled out of her then thrust back in with a suppressed grunt. She was plenty ready for me by now. I put one hand on her shoulder and the other on her hip and really gave it to her, pistoning in and out. At first I spanked her for her moaning, but soon we were both in our own world. Neither of us heard the door opening or saw our co-worker slip in and shut the door behind her, not until she spoke to us.

"I knew there was something going on between you two," she said.

I froze, mid-thrust inside Jennifer. I looked back and saw it was Gina. She worked with Jennifer and was almost her match in looks. While Jennifer was petite and fair, Gina was dark and long. Her eyes were gray, almost black; her tightly-curled hair was jet black and fell down around her shoulders. Black pants and a modest long-sleeve top couldn't hide the delicacy of her body. She was light and long, with tits that were almost too large for her thin body. I'd been lusting after her since my first day with the firm.

I pulled out of my little blonde and turned toward Gina, my dick hard and glistening with Jennifer's wetness and pointed straight at her.

"Let me see your cunt," I said, surprised by my own boldness. I could hear Jennifer panting behind me.

Gina stood still, looking at me in shock. Then her hand reached down and she ran her thumb along the waist of her black pants. She reached the button and flipped it loose. She never took her eyes off mine, even as I stared at her crotch. Finally I got impatient. I pulled Gina toward Jennifer and me and pushed her down on the floor. I reached down and took hold of her pants by the waist and pulled them off of her, taking her panties too. Her pussy was thick with dark hair.

I put Gina's legs up on my shoulders. My dick was still hard and wet from Jennifer. I didn't bother with foreplay, instead using Jennifer's juices to lubricate my way inside Gina. Gina closed her eyes and whimpered as my dick slid part way into her. Having just been inside another pussy not two minutes before, I was aware of how much different Gina's pussy was—somehow warmer. I pushed deeper inside, her ankles up above my head. I ran my hands up and down the slim muscles in her long legs—the length of her thighbone, the angle of her hip. She was a different sort of creature from my Jennifer.

Who, I remembered, I'd left wet on the opposite stack of boxes. No matter; Jennifer was out to get herself pleasured. Before I quite knew what was going on, little Jennifer had gotten down on the floor and was positioning her golden cunt over Gina's mouth. I couldn't see Gina very well but Jennifer's face was only inches from mine. The look of ecstasy that passed over her was familiar; I knew Gina was munching on my blonde's pussy. The sight of all this—matched with the rapid fucking I was giving Gina—was more than I could take. Before I had time to even consider the fact that I was at work, deep inside a woman I hardly even knew, I was cumming. I grabbed her under the ass and sealed the connection between us as I emptied sperm into her.

If Gina had noticed me coming, it didn't affect her cunnilingal devotion to Jennifer. Jennifer's hands were on her own tits, rubbing them; she bobbed up and down on Gina's face.

I pulled out of Gina and moved away, allowing her legs down. Taking the opportunity, Jennifer leaned forward and completed the 69. Her doll-like face disappeared inside Gina's black bush as Jennifer licked my cum from Gina's pussy. I stood back and enjoyed the site, my penis softening, thinking that this had all been so easy. As the two women came on each others' faces, I realized that with two of my colleagues in the bag, and several hotties still at large, I was doing well in my young career. The coming weeks would be full of new professional challenges and opportunities.
Published 
Written by asslicker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments