Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Girl Gone Bad Part 3

"I get my virgin ass fucked by the married man I am having an affair with."

82
56 Comments 56
53.3k Views 53.3k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Famous Story
Continued from Good Girl Gone Bad Part 2.

Carl and I had been having an affair for three months. Carl was my ex-boyfriend’s best friend. Carl was also married, and he, myself, my ex-boyfriend, Steve; and Carl’s wife used to hang out all the time together. I knew I was being bad, but I didn't care. In fact, it was actually a turn on being the other woman.

Okay, before I go on, I have to repeat something I said in the first part of my story. I love my tits. I am a 36DD. They are soft but firm and have a nice shape to them from any angle. My nipples are not too big or small and have a nice pink color. I have an okay face. I mean I’m not ugly, but I know I am not drop dead gorgeous. I can’t stop a man in his tracks when he looks at my face. And my ass is nice, but it’s not the main event, if you know what I mean. My tits are the main attraction. My tits turn heads. My tits raise temperatures. My tits can get a man’s cock hard when I do a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Okay, now back to the story.

Carl arranged to get away for the night. I don’t what he told his wife, but that was not really my problem. We had an amazing affair, but agreed to end it with one last night together. Carl asked me for one thing and that was to finally have anal sex. And I agreed. I was never asked to do it before. I never really thought about doing it. But when he asked, I got so turned on that I agreed without really thinking about it.

I did a little research. I watched some porn movies. I was shocked. These women were taking huge cocks in their ass like it was nothing. The guy would just push it right in and her facial reaction was like he was patting her on the head, no big deal having a big dick up her booty hole.

I pressed my finger against my tight little back hole and just doing that hurt! What did I get myself into? Or a better question, what was I letting get into me?

Remember before Carl, I was a good girl. And having one affair does not make me a slut. Sure I was Carl’s slut but for the moment I was just his slut and no one else’s. I was not promiscuous. Carl was just the third guy I ever had intercourse with in my life. But I was learning and becoming more curious and adventurous and more sexual. I thought about sex more and more. Since being with Carl, I noticed guys checking me out. I had never really paid attention before. I liked it. I even played it up sometimes when I knew I was being watched.

Sometimes I would walk in the mall and notice a guy looking at me. I would stop and look at my phone knowing he was watching but pretending like I was unaware. I’d hold my phone in one hand and take my other arm and wrap it around myself pushing my boobs up and together. I would kind of rock back and forth making my big tits bounce a little. This was really effective if I was showing cleavage. Then I would put the phone to my ear like I was on a call and was telling this amazing story using my hands waving them and that would make my tits bounce even more. I would get all excited telling the story as my tits bounced up and down. Ooops. I might drop my bag. Then I would turn around and bend over so he could get a nice good view of my ass. Once I was done, I knew I made his cock hard and that made my pussy wet. And yes, I confess that sometimes doing this led to more. But I will tell you all about that later.

Back to Carl. He told me to make sure I wore a top that made my tits easily accessible for the car ride, no panties, and a skirt I can hike up easily. That kind of talk got me very excited and hot. I wore a yellow tube top and a blue form fitting skirt.

I got in the car and Carl started massaging my tits as soon as I got in. He told me not to bother putting my safety belt on. My brain said no to this, but my pussy said yes, and my pussy won. The naughty man was rubbing my tits in the driveway of my parents’ house! I was already on fire and the night had just begun.

Carl then put his hand down my tube top and continued to squeeze my tits with one hand as we drove. It was about 8 pm and dark but I am sure if someone was looking they could see in. His car did not have tinted windows.

As soon as we got on the highway he pulled my tube top down so they were naked, bouncing up and down by the unevenness of the road. I am sure anyone that happened to look in could see my naked tits fully exposed.

Carl reached over and fondled and squeezed one of my naked tits. Cupping it in his hand. Squeezing it from below and then moving his hand to the side and then from the top. All over. Then he would squeeze the nipple. Pull it. Then go back to groping my tit again. Bouncing it in his hand. Squeezing it. I looked down at his hand playing with my tit and moaned. I realized that Carl was going to take full advantage of this night because he knew it would be our last together. That first night I was in control but tonight belonged to Carl.

I started to breath harder and I could feel my body getting hotter and wetter.

“Pull your skirt up so I can see your pussy,” he said.

I shimmied my skirt up so that it bunched up around my waist. I was now sitting there with my tits and my pussy totally exposed.

Carl moved his hand down onto my clit. He started rubbing it aggressively. He was going faster and faster in a back and forth motion. I was writhing in the car seat, getting wetter and wetter. Then he plunged one finger into my pussy and started finger fucking me. Hard and fast but also keeping his thumb on my clit. Then he pushed in a second finger fucking my pussy with them and rubbing his thumb against my swollen clitty. I erupted on his fingers cumming in wave after wave. My cunt clamped down on his fingers, I exploded and cried out. It was an orgasm that just kept going and going. It wouldn’t stop.

Finally, after my orgasm subsided Carl pulled out his fingers, wet from my juices and move them to my mouth. I knew instinctively what to do. I took his fingers into my mouth like it was his cock and sucked them and licked them tasting my wetness. Mmmm I tasted good. Then he put his fingers back into my wet pussy and then put them up to his mouth and ate up my juices. That was so hot. Then he put his fingers back inside me making them wet again and wiped them on the tip of my left tit.

“Lick it clean slut,” he said. I did as he said. I lifted my left tit to my mouth and licked my juices off it. Yummy.

For the last three months I had been fucking Carl and he would often call me a slut. And I got turned on every time he said it. I was being a slut with Carl, and him calling me that reminded me that I was fucking and sucking a married man. The best friend of my ex-boyfriend. That edge is what made sex with Carl the best I ever had up to that point. I was more turned on, came harder and more often with Carl than with any of my past lovers (keeping in mind that that Carl was just the third man I ever had intercourse with).

“Are you hungry slut,” he asked. “I’ve got something for you to eat.” Carl pulled out his cock then took his hand and pushed my head down on it. “Eat it!” he demanded.

I opened my mouth and sucked his cock like it was filled with water and I was dying of thirst.

What Carl didn’t know is that I taught myself how to deep throat and practiced on dildo for the last few days preparing for this night. I wanted to surprise him. I took it deeper and deeper and deeper. I relaxed my throat and pushed it all the way in.

“Holy fuck,” he said feeling his cock down my throat. “Oh fuck. Yeah take that cock down your fucking throat. Swallow that dick, slut.”

I held Carl’s cock down my throat for ten seconds and then gasped for air. Then I went down again taking it all the way in trying to keep it in there for eleven seconds. I did this again and again, getting up to sixteen seconds. I would then take a break and lick his cock all over jerking it at the same time. Then I would take it back in my mouth and deep throat him again.

Carl came with his cock lodged in my throat. It was a new sensation feeling his cum shooting directly down my throat. I actually like the taste of cum so I missed that. It was wild just to feel it jet into my throat. But the most amazing thing was feeling his cock swell and erupting in my mouth. It was like a piston at the base. It felt so powerful inside my mouth and throat.

I love to deep throat. It drives the guy crazy, it makes me out to be more of a sex goddess and it also gives me kind of a high. I feel this great sensation in my body when I do it, like being a high. I don’t know why but it does.

After Carl came I lowered my skirt and covered my tits again. We get to the hotel about ten minutes later. I got out of the car and Carl walked over to me and pulled my tube top down further so lots of cleavage was showing. Then he pulled up my skirt so you could see the bottom of my ass cheeks. There was no doubt why we are staying at this hotel to anyone that saw me walk in.

As we walked to the hotel from the parking lot Car started grabbing my ass. He made me walk up to the registration desk with him when we checked in. At this point he was rubbing my pussy from behind. The clerk couldn’t really see, but could probably tell Carl was doing something naughty to me back there. The clerk was a guy in his early 20's and acting very nervous and trying to avoid looking at my cleavage and big tits. At this point my nipples were popping through my tube top.

Carl got the key card and we walked to the elevator with his hand still rubbing my pussy from behind.

AmberlStha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberlStha

I knew that the clerk must have seen that. I didn't really care at that point and you know Carl was loving every minute of this.

We got in the elevator and before the doors shut, Carl yanked down my tube top exposing my lovely titties. He pulled out his cock and pushed it into my pussy and started fucking me right in the elevator. And he was not gentle. He was pounding my pussy. Our room was just on the third floor so we get there pretty quick. Thank god no one was waiting for the elevator. The doors opened and Carl pulled his cock out of me and back in his pants. He took my hand and led me out of the elevator. I didn’t even bother pulling my tube top back up. There I was with my naked boobies bouncing up and down as we walked down the hall.

Carl opened the room door and literally pushed me in. He pulled off my top and skirt then picked me up and threw me on the bed. He pushed his head in between my legs and sucked my clit. He sucked it and licked it and tongued it all over. Then he pushed two fingers in my pussy. I remember feeling him stretching his fingers as wide as he could against the walls of my pussy as he sucked my clit. Oh my god that felt so amazing. Then Carl reached out with his other hand and squeezed one of my tits. He pinched my nipple and then pulled on it. I was writhing back and forth from all of these sensations.

Carl took off all his clothes and got on top of me and pushed his cock into my young, wet tight pussy. It felt so good entering me. The fire in his eye drove me wild. Carl started out slow and then fucked me faster and harder and harder and faster. We were rocking that bed. Then he pulled out and turned me over and started fucking me doggy style. I was so turned on. Carl had taken charge from the beginning. From the moment I got in his car to him fucking me from behind he was confident, aggressive and very sexual. My mind and body was 100% into being taken and fucked.

Then I felt it, Carl’s finger pressing into the back of my ass. I don’t know where he stashed the lubrication, but I could feel its wet gooeyness on his finger. I was so turned on and feeling so amazing that I actually pushed my ass back against Carl’s finger helping him push it in me.

I never had a finger in my ass. When I tried to do it myself I just couldn’t. But Carl got me so turned on that I wanted it in there. Especially with his cock fucking my pussy. The sensation of having a cock in my pussy and a finger in my ass was unbelievable. I felt so full. The sensations were so different, but having his finger inside my ass intensified the intercourse. It was so strange and intense to have his finger inside my butt. Sliding in and out. I was throbbing on his finger. I literally could not speak or think. The only thing I was aware of was being fucked in two places at once.

Carl started by sliding his finger in and out of my ass. Then he swirled it around pressing it against the walls of my ass. Then he bent his finger and I felt his knuckle pressing into me. I could feel him rubbing his cock with the finger that was in my ass and I nearly fainted!

Carl then did something else. He put in another finger in my ass! My eyes felt like they were going to explode out of my face. He pushed both fingers in and I let out a deep grunt. Once they were in he did the same thing as he had done with the one finger. Sliding in and out, swirling, knuckle rubbing and rubbing his cock inside my cunt with this fingers. But then he spread them. Carl widened his fingers inside my ass!  I went into a new zone that I never knew existed. It’s like my whole body became my clit.

Carl pulled out his fingers from my ass and his cock from my pussy. I could feel the bulbous shape of the tip of his cock pressing into my ass. I wanted it in there. I craved it. Carl pushed it in. Deeper. Deeper. Deeper. That married cock was in my ass. I bet his wife didn’t let him do this to her any more. That thought turned me on even more.

“Yeah slut,” Carl said. “My cock is in your ass now. Fucking slut.”

“Yes Carl,” I thought as he was fucking me. “Fuck my ass. Fuck it with your married cock. Yours is the first cock in my ass. Your friend Steve never got to fuck my ass. It’s yours. It belongs to you.”

This was so different from having my pussy fucked. My ass burned but the feeling was amazing. It was like the whole world vanished and the only thing that was left was Carl’s cock in my ass.

I felt totally dominated. We weren’t fucking each other. Carl was fucking me. He was fucking my ass. He owned me. I was his fuck slut. He was in total control.

Carl pushed two fingers into my pussy and I came as soon as he did this. It was the most intense, explosive, mind blowing orgasm I ever had. Carl told me that my ass was squeezing his cock so hard when I was cumming that he thought I was going to snap it off. Wave after wave after wave hit me. I was screaming and shaking.

It took a while for me to realize what was going on around me after I came. Then everything came back like in a big whoosh. I was still turned on. Carl’s cock was pounding my ass even harder. I pushed back against him.

“Yeaaaaaaaaah,” I said. “Fuck my ass! Fuck it. Yeaaaaaaaah. Fuck my ass.”

My ass and his cock were throbbing. Carl exploded inside me. I felt his cum shoot into me from behind. A crazy feeling, the physical feeling and the mental feeling. His cock got tense and was pumping inside of me with cum filling up my ass. My first ass fuck. The first time a man put his cock in my ass and filled it with cum. I knew that it wouldn't be the last time. Far from it.

I was spent. I collapsed. Carl got up and went into the bathroom to wash off his cock. He came back with two towels, one wet and the other dry. He washed my ass with the wet one. It was nice and warm. Then he dried me with the other one.

“Did you like that,” Carl asked.

“Ya think,” I answered. We both laughed.

“You are an amazing lover,” I said. “Or should I say an amazing fucker.” We both laughed again.

“You are too,” he said. “This has been the best sex I’ve ever had.”

“Me too,” I said smiling at him.

“Thank you,” he said. “It means a lot to me that I was your first here.” He pat my ass.

“I’m glad you were,” I said. “It was incredible.”

I reached over and took his cock in my hand. I rubbed it up and down. I moved over and took his cock into my mouth. His cock got hard really fast as I sucked him. The night had just begun and I already had two amazing orgasms. We had all night.

Carl stayed in control that whole night. I was his fuck toy. He dominated me sexually the entire time and I came over and over again. I learned something very important about myself that night.

Even though we got back to having really great sex, I knew we still had to end it. Besides what Carl didn’t know is, that I was interested in another guy and was going out on a date with him the next day. That guy turned out to be Jim, my fiancé.

Jim is a great guy. He is handsome, smart and ambitious. Jim is a great lover. He makes the best love to me. But Jim is a good boy. Jim makes love to me but he never "fucks" me, if you know what I mean. He would never call me names. He feels guilty when he cums in my mouth even though I tell him I love it. And he would never fuck my ass because he doesn’t want to cause me pain. Jim would never treat me as a sex object. Even if I begged him to, and I have. It’s just not in him. It is not who he is.

I never cheated on anyone in my life. I didn’t cheat on Steve. We broke up when I started fucking his best friend. I would never, ever, ever cheat on Jim.

Jim and I dated for a year. It was the best. Yes sometimes I craved rougher and naughtier sex but that was okay. I loved Jim. We had an amazing romance. He was my man.

Jim asked me to marry him. I was just 21 years old and Jim was 26. I said I loved him but I wasn’t ready. He got so mad. I never had seen him like this. It was like he became a different person. We would argue and cry. Jim didn’t understand. I realized later that Jim was used to getting whatever he wanted. Especially from women. He couldn’t stand it that he finally put himself out there and a woman turned down his proposal of marriage.

Jim broke it off with me. I was in shock.

The next day after crying my eyes out I made a decision. I picked up the phone and called a man. A married man. An older man. A man that I knew wanted me. A man that used to objectify me with his eyes and his words. Oh, and yes it was someone that Jim knew very well. It was Jim’s former boss.

In part 4 of Good Girl Gone Bad I begin to tell the story of how this good girl made a decision that lead to situations and experiences I never thought I would find myself in.

“Hello this is William,” he answered the phone.

“Uhhhh, hi,” I said nervously. My heart was pounding. My pussy wet. “This is Kali. Do you remember me?”

“Yeah,” he said. “Big tits.”

My pussy ached.

“Meet me at this address in thirty minutes,” he said.

We both hung up. I sat there for a second. I stood up. I walked over to my closet and then to my dresser. I held a thong in one hand and my 5-inch fuck me pumps in the other. I looked at myself in the mirror. Yes, I thought. Yes.

And so it was beginning again. The slut in me was awakened again.

Please read Good Girl Gone Bad Part 1 and 2 to get the full story. But if you want to read just this one it should all make sense by itself. Oh and vote for me please. It makes writing these more fun.
Published 
Written by Kali_Urriah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments