Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Grant's visit

"A Craiglist friend makes my anal dream come true!"

28
10 Comments 10
21.3k Views 21.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words


For several months I've been emailing, chatting with, and speaking on the phone with a guy I'll call Grant. Grant and I met on craigslist. He was looking to dominate someone over the phone, and I replied, willing to submit. After directing me to cum several times, we fell into a conversation that felt quite natural and normal, as if we had known each other forever. At the time he was here in NYC, but was leaving the next day on a temporary work assignment in Atlanta. We kept in touch and continued to enjoy spending time with each other in all the ways modern technology allows, minus seeing each other in person. He's single, and was fully aware of my open relationship status, and was quite intrigued by it.

Thanks to the Christmas holiday, Grant has been back in NYC since Saturday morning, and isn't leaving until January 4th. I picked up Grant at the airport on Saturday morning and brought him home with me.

We'd talked extensively of my love for anal play, and my desire to have my ass fisted. In the week leading up to his arrival, Grant had asked me to begin to stretch my asshole in anticipation of fisting me when he got here.

Grant was every bit as gorgeous in person as the pictures he'd sent me, and I couldn't wait to fuck him. In fact, I couldn't wait to suck his cock either. As soon as we were in the car, I had his cock out and down my throat. Thank God for tinted windows. I'd barely gotten started when his cum squirted down my throat. I quickly sucked him clean, kissed him with my cummy mouth, and we were on our way to Brooklyn.

Arriving at my place, I led him right up to the playroom. He wanted to shower after his flight, so I joined him. We spent long time in the steamy shower exploring each others bodies, teasing, kissing, sucking. Warmed and relaxed, we got into bed. Several bottles of lube, as well as several different sized butt plugs, sat ready on the bedside table. We both knew very well why Grant was there. After a bit of chit chat, Grant ordered me onto my knees, ass in the air, knees apart. His hands pulled my cheeks apart, and I felt his warm tongue circle my relaxed asshole. His lips sucked as his tongue pressed into me. I knew I was in the hands of an expert ass-man, and I was already in ecstasy.

As his tongue pushed into me, soaking my tight bud, his fingers began to work their way in as well. My muscles easily gave way to him. Before long he had worked four fingers, two from each hand, into me, and was prying my asshole open. I was groaning with pleasure. He got up on his knees and grabbed a bottle of lube. I looked back at his impressive cock and watched as he lubed it well, then he dribbled lube into my gaping asshole. The cold lube sent shivers up my spine. I knew this was going to be one of the best anal fucks I'd ever gotten.

The head of his cock pressed against my anus as I looked back and begged him to fuck me. He proceeded to sink his cock in - all in one thrust. His hands grabbing my hips, he roughly pounded his cock into my asshole. I could feel his massive balls slam into my cunt with every stroke. His pelvis slammed into my ass, jarring me with every thrust. I'd never been fucked in the ass so hard in my life, and I loved it. Having cum at the airport, he's already warned me that he probably wouldn't cum again until much later in the afternoon. After I had several orgasms, Grant slowed his pace and told me to get ready for what he was there for.

While his cock was still in my ass he pushed two of his fingers in beside it.

QueenDiana9
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenDiana9

He then grabbed the second largest of the butt plugs I'd put out. I felt it pressing against the rim of my ass as he slowly slid his cock out of me. The second his cock was free, it was replaced by the plug. Four inches at its widest point, the plug popped right into my asshole. He made me turn around and lay beside him while the plug remained parked in my ass. As we lay together exploring our bodies again, he reached around and began to shake the plug. The feeling of fullness was incredibly, and unable to help myself, I reached down and began to rub my clit. Seeing how aroused I was, Grant got between my legs and began to eat my, fucking the plug in and out of my ass as he did. When I was close to orgasm he stopped eating my cunt, not wanting to wear me out just yet.

He reached over and grabbed the largest plug I had. It's 5 inches at its widest. I'd never even attempted to play with it on my own. Like with his cock, he moment he pulled the smaller plug out, he replaced it, slowly, with the larger one. This time my ass gave some resistance, but it wasn't painful... or at least it wasn't more pain than I could take. It was good pain. GOOOOOD pain. Adding a bit more lube as he fucked it in and out of me, the more he worked it, the easier it became.

After popping it in and out a few more times, he simply said, "It's time."

He told me to get onto my back and to hold my legs back. He covered his hand with lube and pulled the plug from my stretched asshole. He told me I was gaping open, and it was the most beautiful gape he'd ever seen. I was proud that my ass was able to take it, and I smiled at him and begged him to fist me. He started slowly with 2 or 3 fingers. They barely felt like they were stretching me. I wanted more, and told him so. Another finger slipped effortlessly into my hole. All that was left was his knuckles and thumb. I felt him tuck his thumb against his fingers as they curled inside me. Slowly I felt his knuckles stretch me, causing the most exhilarating, momentary pain I have ever felt. It wasn't unlike a burning sensation, or what I imagine the pain of childbirth might be, except that it was fleeting. The euphoria that followed was beyond anything I'd ever imagined. I don't know whether I was caught in the joy of the moment of finally having a fist in my ass, or whether it was the most intense anal orgasm I have ever had, but I didn't want the feeling to stop. I felt like I would black out from the overwhelming pleasure, but fought to hold on and continue to enjoy the mind numbing intensity.

First he fucked me franticly and with an urgency of a cock about to explode. As I became used to the sensation, he slowed down a great deal, giving me an entirely new experience. It was no longer overwhelming, but now an incredibly mellow high that I didn't want to end. He slowed enough to comfortably lay beside me, his free arm around me and able to pull me close to him. In this position we could kiss, and he was able to kiss and tease my nipples.

Not wanting to completely ruin my asshole, he began to wind down. He rubbed and licked my clit and cunt while very very slowly working his fist out of my asshole. Just as he completely pulled his fingers from my ass, he licked my clit to another intense orgasm. I was completely spent. My asshole felt stretched, but I felt it slowly closing. It was one of the most intense sexual experiences I had ever had.

I couldn't wait to do it again.
Published 
Written by stickyvix
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments