Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Linda

"An afternoon and evening with an experienced farm lady"

25
10 Comments 10
17.3k Views 17.3k
4.8k words 4.8k words
Growing up on a farm in Wisconsin Linda learned two important skills: how to repair any piece of machinery and sex.

She learned about sex from one of the farm hands behind the old barn a few hundred feet from her parent’s house.

When he left, she learned from other workers on the farm, most times in the barn, but other times out in a field, in the woods, or the backseat of a car.

College expanded her interests in and experiences with sex. She experiment with other women; had multiple partners; and even seduced a faculty member or two.

When she was home during college breaks and summers, she continued to swap body fluids with farm hands, but concentrated her sexual adventures with salesmen who would visit the farm.

Equipment salesmen, feed salesmen, it didn’t matter. She did most of them wherever she could find some privacy; in their trucks or cars, the barn, behind other buildings, in the farmhouse itself, or down the road in the woods.

Her parents were proud of their farm and bragged how companies that made farm equipment or feed wanted to have their products used by and seen on their farm. And how salesmen wanted to give them free parts or equipment, or feed, or were happy to stay overnight and enjoy an evening meal and farm breakfast.

Little did they know.

Linda was smart, near the top of her class in college, and very attractive. She had no problem finding a job and rising through the ranks with her employer.

I met her on an adult dating site when she was in her early thirties and the head of the installation department for a company that installed large, mainframe computers.

There were no expectations of us ever meeting, particularly since her work territory was Michigan, south to Texas, and west to California and the west coast. She had never even travelled in the east, where I was located.

Initially, we communicated by email, and then directly by phone, sharing stories, experiences, and interests, eventually entering the world of phone sex.

I would get calls, sometimes late at night or in the early morning hours.

“Hi,” she would say with a sultry voice.

“I’m in Houston,” or some other big city.

“Can you help me go to sleep?”

She would masturbate; I would talk dirty to her; and vice versa until we both had cum.

She shared some pictures with me, but none which showed her face. She had a terrific body, on the slim side, with large, firm breasts, perfect silver dollar sized nipples, shaved pussy, nice legs and a great ass. It was easy to understand why men took an interest in her.

Things changed when her company was bought by another main frame installer.

Her territory didn’t change, but now there were meetings she was required to attend in Hartford, Connecticut.

I wasn’t far from Hartford. Better yet, I was only about an hour’s drive from Springfield, MA; Hartford is only about a half hour drive from Springfield.

We made plans to meet in the lobby of a hotel in downtown Springfield and to see where things went from there.

She flew into Bradley International Airport in Connecticut on a Friday morning, rented a car, drove to Hartford and checked into the hotel room her company had rented for her. Once settled in, she drove to Springfield.

I drove to Springfield, got a room at the hotel, and, dressed in a suit and tie, went down to the lobby to wait for her, anxious and nervous.

I was reading the newspaper when I heard her approaching footsteps on the tile floor of the lobby. I folded the newspaper and looked up in her direction.

She was gorgeous!

Tall, long over-the-shoulder length, strawberry blonde, wavy hair, more strawberry than blonde, bright red lipstick, a navy blue suit jacket, jeans, dark blue high heels, and a red and white scarf around her neck.

Given our history, the phone sex, and our discussions about our sexual interests, we both laughed when each of us extended our hand to shake hands.

We walked across the lobby to the hotel bar, sat at a table and ordered a red wine for her and something stronger for me.

We settled in, made small talk about her flight to Connecticut and drive to Springfield.

When her wine glass was low, I asked her if she wanted another.

“You don’t have to get me all liquored up,” she said.

That got a laugh out of both of us and broke any tension that might have been between us.

“Did you get a room?” she inquired.

“I did,” I answered, confidently.

“Is there any need to have another drink?” she asked.

“Not really,” I acknowledged.

“Shall we?” she said, gesturing back towards the hotel elevators.

I got up and helped her out from behind the table; we walked to the elevators and went to the 10 th floor.

Once inside the room, she went right to the large picture window that looked out over the Connecticut River.

“Beautiful view,” she said.

I took off my suit jacket, threw it on the bed and walked over beside her. She turned and took my arm in her arm.

“It’s so nice to finally meet you. You’re exactly like I pictured you.”

She was confident and self-assured; she had done this before.

She loosened my tie and I undid the top button to my shirt.

“How much time do we have?” I inquired.

“I have just tonight,” she said,

“I’m sorry! I have a very early breakfast meeting that I have to be at. Is that alright?” she asked.

We kissed. Softly at first; then a little harder and deeper; eventually swirling our tongues together.

“Mmmmm, that’s nice,” she whispered. “I’ll take that as a yes.”

“Do you remember your promise to me?” She asked with a coy smile.

Fortunately, I had remembered.

“Yes,” I said.

“Are you a man that keeps his promises?”

One of Linda’s favorite things was anal sex. Way back a couple of dozen phone sex sessions ago, she had asked if we ever met would I fuck her in the ass. I had said yes.

“Promise me?” she had asked.

“I promise,” I had said.

I walked over to my briefcase, opened it and took out a condom and a bottle of KY lubrication. Walking back toward her, I showed her both. She smiled.

“Will you do it real slow?” she asked, as our lips touched again.

“Of course,” I whispered.

“Ever since we agreed to meet I’ve thought about you fucking me in the ass, real slow, teasing me, until I couldn’t stand it anymore,” she said with a smile.

Our lips barely touched, but the tips of our tongues waged a wet battle.

“Will you cum all over my back and ass?”

“Yes.”

Her hard nipples were bulging out of her blouse. I ran the tips of my fingers over them, eliciting a few moans of pleasure.

She removed her jacket; I removed my shirt and tie.

She took my arm and walked me over to the only chair in the room, and invited me to sit.

Linda stood in front of me and removed her shoes, blouse and jeans. Her tits were big, and I couldn’t wait to see them.

She had on a skimpy pair of panties.

Standing maybe four or five feet from me she removed her bra letting two absolutely superb breasts fall out. They were large; but they were also firm, standing up and out.

Her large nipples were hard and pointy.

She cupped her boobs in her hands and played with them for a few seconds while I watched. My already hard shaft got harder. She squeezed and pulled on her nipples, letting a little purr out of her sensuous, partly open red lips.

Then, raising each breast to her mouth, she sucked on each nipple, alternating several times.

She started to remove her panties, but I held out my hand and stopped her.

“A man should always remove a woman’s panties” I stated.

She moved over next to me and I slid her panties down to her ankles. As she stepped out of them, I ran my fingertips softly and slowly up the inside of her leg until I touched her pussy with my fingers. She moaned a little, threw her head and hair back and slightly spread her legs giving me access to her wet slit.

I ran my fingers lightly over her pussy and ass, and watched the pleasure spread across her face.

I started to unzip my pants and take out my aching shaft, but Linda stopped me.

“That’s a woman’s job,” she said.

I could already feel myself beginning to sweat.

She stood in front of me with her hands at her side. Her body was stunning and she was drop-dead gorgeous, and she knew it. She was confident in her looks, her body and her sexual abilities, and it showed; the way she stood, the way she walked, the angle of her head, the look on her face.

She knelt down in front of me, removed my shoes and socks, then slid my pants off and removed my shorts.

My swollen cock popped out, already wet with oozing pre-cum.

“Ooooh, a big one,” she said.

“I told you I was bigger than most guys,” I reminded her.

“Yes, but not this big and thick.”

She had soft hands, long fingers and long red fingernails. When she lightly ran her hands and fingers over my shaft it not only tickled, but it sent waves of pleasure through my body.

She licked and sucked on the swollen head, looking into my eyes. She stroked my cock with both hands, milking the pre-cum out and letting it run down my shaft and over her fingers. Her mouth was warm and wet.

Her bright red lips were a sharp contrast to my dick as she maneuvered her mouth up and down my shaft.

She played with my manhood for several minutes, demonstrating her expertise at cock sucking.

Watching a beautiful lady, with red, wet lips, make love to my manhood, and taking all of it in her mouth, had me on the verge of cuming within just a few minutes.

“Let’s switch,” I said, enjoying her mouth but not wanting to cum yet.

Linda sat down and I maneuvered between her legs.

Her fuck hole was smooth and wet.

In addition to recalling my promise regarding anal sex, I also remembered Linda’s forewarning from several months earlier. She had a larger than usual clit and some guys shied away from it; some were reluctant to even touch it.

I parted her swollen lips and there it was, bulging and, it seemed to me, throbbing or pulsating. It was as big as a cashew nut (if cashews are indeed nuts), and reddish gray in color. Compared to others that I have had the pleasure of playing with, her clit was enormous, and seemed to be growing even larger.

She had told me how sensitive it was and how she had to beg some guys to take their time playing with it, lest they hurt her. Once her clit was swollen and willing, however, it demanded a lot of attention. Her best lovers just drew it into their mouths and sucked on it until she screamed with pleasure.

I took my time, licking up and down her wet slit and around her clit. There were little moans of pleasure. Her eyes partly closed, looking sultry, like a woman in pleasure who wants more.

“Mmmmmm. Yes. Yes,” she murmured

Linda was a “talker." She moaned and groaned a lot and made wonderful noises of pleasure, but what she really did more than anything else was talk.

While I would be putting two fingers in her slit and licking her clit, she would tell me what it felt like, what to do next, where to lick or suck, how fast or hard to go, or what she wanted to do to me. She’d ask questions: “Are you going to make me cum?”; “Do you like my pussy?”; “do you like my clit?”; “do you want me to suck your cock?”

She wasn’t looking for an answer to her questions. It was just her way of expressing her pleasure and how much she was turned on.

I continued to lick her pussy and suck on her clit, running my tongue back and forth over it, while I slid a wet finger into her asshole. She moaned loudly and slid forward a little giving me better access to her ass.

My saliva and her juices dripped down over my hand and finger and onto the chair.

As I continued to lick her pussy and clit, and finger fuck her asshole, I could feel her orgasm building.

Linda confessed that she had been thinking about this encounter for a while, and picturing in her erotic mind what we would do. With her imagination, my mouth on her clit and a finger or two in her ass, it only took a few minutes for her to reach the edge.

“I’m going to cum,” she said.

I teased her for a while, letting her ease off the point of no return, and then building her back up. She talked to me and pulled on her nipples.

Finally, my licking, sucking and fingering put her over the edge.

Linda had one long orgasm, body arched up to meet my tongue, long, loud moans, and her hands pulling on the back of my head into her pussy.

GinaBear
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GinaBear



She was still shaking in the chair when I stood, lifted her legs up in the air by her ankles and slid my dripping wet erection into her pussy. She watched, almost mesmerized, as I inserted the head and then the shaft, and slowly slid my manhood in and out of her slit.

After several slow strokes, she looked up at me.

“Mmmmm, I love having your cock in me,” she said.

I held her by the ankles; her legs were spread; her pussy very wet; and, both her hands holding my shaft. I fucked her hands and pussy slowly as she twisted and contorted with pleasure in the chair, telling me how good it felt.

The look on her face was priceless. Her eyes were partly closed; her mouth slightly open with a little crooked smile; she was wet from sweat; and she shifted her eyes from watching me to watching my cock slowly pierce her pussy.

That look would make any guy cum.

I increased my thrusts, sliding my cock through her gripping hands, and into her slit.

She kept one hand on my cock, and used the fingers of her other hand to rub her pussy just above her clit. She met my thrusts with her own, getting every millimeter of my shaft into her and pushing her clit down on my shaft. We were soon in a rhythm of pleasure, both moaning.

Beads of sweat formed on her forehead; sweat dripped off of my nose onto her stomach.

“Fuck me in the ass,” she said, making it sound like a question, a need, and a demand all at the same time.

“You want me to fuck you in the ass?” I asked.

She said nothing, but there was no mistaking her response.

I slid my shaft out of her cunt and stepped back. Linda jumped off the chair, grabbed her pocket book, and rummaged through its contents.

I grabbed the KY and a condom.

When she returned, she handed me a condom package.

“Use this,” she said.

She grabbed the cover off of the bed and spread it on the carpeted floor; two pillows were thrown down on the cover.

She got on her hands and knees on the floor, spreading her legs, and took the KY lube bottle and spread oil all over and in her asshole.

I opened the condom package. It was a pink, ribbed condom, with thick ribs or round ridges encircling the condom about a half inch apart over the length of the condom.

I managed to get the condom over the swollen head of my cock and rolled it down the shaft. It was tight and only covered about two-thirds of my cock, but it would do.

She was waiting for me, looking back at me with anticipation, her back arched in an exaggerated manner giving me her ass, her hair dangling almost to the floor and her ass dripping lube.

I inserted two fingers into her ass.

“No,” she said, “I don’t need that. I’m ready. Just fuck me.”

I usually spend some time getting the lady ready for my cock; loosening that round muscle that closes her asshole so the lady can ease into taking something big and thick in her hole.

With Linda, that preparation was apparently not necessary.

I eased up behind her, held my cock with both hands, put the tip on her pink asshole and pushed. It was like a hot knife going through butter.

Linda, loose and relaxed, and experienced in these matters, took my cock right into her ass; all of it, right up to my balls.

The ribbed condom made my shaft a little rougher on her hole than a regular condom.

“Go slow. Pinch my nipples. Pull my hair. Talk to me.”

She settled in, on her elbows with her head on the pillows, and enjoyed a slow ass fucking.

The slow pace did little for me; it was too slow a pace to make me cum. To her, however, it was a teasing pace, building her pleasure slowly, filling her with desire.

My pleasure, for the time being, was in watching and listening to her, and watching my manhood slide in and out of her ass and each rib or ridge pop through her sphincter muscle.

She asked me to go faster. I continued the slow pace.

She asked for more; faster, harder, deeper.

“Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass! Please, faster. Fuck me faster.”

We played this game for about twenty minutes. She begged me to go faster and thrust harder; I did not respond. Slowly, her pleasure built to the point of no return. She arched her back and looked back at me.

“I’m getting ready to cum. Pull my hair. Fuck me fast and hard."

I grabbed a clump of her long hair, pulled her head back hard, so that she was almost staring at the ceiling; set myself; and began to go faster and harder.

It was a wild ride.

She screamed at me to go faster, to make her cum, to make her beg, to bury my cock in her ass, and to cum all over her.

I pumped her ass as hard and as fast as I could.

“Oh God! I’m going to cum. I’m going to cum," she yelled, looking at me with a pleading look, half afraid that she was going to explode and half afraid that she wasn’t.

I love the look of a woman’s back and ass when she’s being fucked doggie, pussy or ass; the sweat on her back rolled down her spine to her ass; her hair was all tangled and wet and hanging down to the floor; her face was all sweaty; she was breathing hard and moaning with pleasure; her big boobs swayed violently back and forth, her nipples brushing against the bed sheet.

“Yes! Yes! Fuck my ass!” she screamed as though I were far away, down the hotel corridor somewhere, and could not hear her.

I kept up the pace, but could feel my own orgasm building deep in my groin.

She had reached back with one hand and was furiously rubbing her pussy and clit.

“Don’t stop! Don’t stop! I’m gonna cum!”

I pulled on her hair and drove my cock into her asshole.

“Oh my God! Oh God! Oh God!” she yelled between deep breaths.

Her entire body quaked and shivered.

She didn’t just cum; she exploded.

Her face was red; her back and ass were wet with sweat; her hair was wet and matted to her forehead and back; saliva ran out of the corners of her mouth; drool swung in a string from her mouth down to the floor; her nose ran down over her lips and chin; sweat dripped off her nose and chin; gooey liquid flowed out of her pussy and ran down her legs to her knees and the floor; and tears ran down her cheeks.

Even as she shook and her body jerked, and she continued to moan, I kept fucking her ass until I lost it.

I pulled my cock out, ripped off the condom, stroked my shaft fast a few times and spewed my milky load onto the back of her head, along her back and all over her ass. She let out a long, low moan as the hot fluid landed on her and ran down her back and ass.

I rolled over onto my back, exhausted and empty. Linda stayed on her knees with her head on the pillows, moaning and thanking me over and over; cum ran down her ass cheeks and dripped onto the floor.

After a few minutes, Linda rolled over next to me and pulled the bed cover over both of us. We lay on the floor for quite some time, cuddling, resting and talking.

It was still early evening, so we ordered room service dinner and wine and both showered.

Linda was still in the shower and I was drying off when the door bell rang. I pulled on my pants and threw on my shirt and answered the door, looking very much like I had just been laid, much to the stifled amusement of the waiter with the food.

We enjoyed dinner and the wine, relaxed, figured out how much time we had left together, and set to thinking about how we would fill that time.

“Interested in trying something a little different?” She coyly asked.

“I’m listening,” I told her, my cock beginning to tingle.

She looked at me with a devious look.

“You like to be teased until you cum. And when you do cum, you enjoy cuming on a woman’s face,” she said. “Am I right?”

I nodded affirmatively.

“I like to cum while watching a guy cum,” she explained. “Why don’t we try to each cum at the same time?”

It was a plan. I wasn’t sure how we were going to do it, but it was a plan.

I sat in the chair my cock standing straight up. I slid a little forward so Linda had full access.

Linda sat back in front of me and admired it. “It’s beautiful” she said. “It’s long, thick and straight. What woman wouldn’t want it?”

She played with my cock and balls for several minutes.

Her light touch tickled and sent chills up my spine. Her fingers and hands on the sensitive head of my cock brought waves of pleasure and a little pain. She could sense when to slow down, let me rest a little, and when to tease me again.

In short order, pre-cum dribbled out, lubricating the head and shaft. She took full advantage and used the gooey liquid to stroke my cock with both hands; all the way up over the head and all the way down to the base, each time making more pre-cum flow out.

“Do you like it? Do you like the way I play with your cock? Do you want to cum?”

“Yes!” I answered to all three questions.

“Not yet,” she said with a smile.

I could feel my body twitch and shake. She kept me just below the level of orgasm, letting me relax and then bringing me back up again.

My shaft was hard; the head swollen and red.

I thought she was going to let me cum, but she stopped me short of my release while she repositioned herself.

She licked just the head, flicking her tongue over and around it. Then she consumed the whole shaft, her lips extending out to pull more of the shaft into her mouth, the head rubbing against the back of her throat.

She dragged her long hair back and forth over my cock, tickling it. She held the end of a clump of her hair in her fingers and used the very ends of her hair as a feather, tickling the head of my cock and my balls.

Her lips were wet, and my pre-cum was on her chin, all over her mouth, and in her hair.

She rubbed the head of my cock over each nipple, leaving her nipples wet with pre-cum.

She went to work on my swollen cock head, stroking the shaft with two hands, and just sucking on the head with her warm mouth.

Her sucking on the head of my cock was so intense that I know I let out a loud moan.

Linda sat back against the bed, spread her legs and inserted her fingers in her slit. She rubbed her cunt and clit slowly at first, and then faster, while I carefully stroked my cock, very close to the edge.

Linda didn’t make it easy for me.

“Do you like watching me play with pussy?” she asked in a seductive whisper.

“Are you going to cum for me?”

“I love looking at your cock.”

“I love sucking on your cock.”

“I liked being fucked in the ass, taking your big cock all the way in my ass.”

She talked and asked question while she increased her pace, now rubbing her pussy and clit frantically.

It was all too much for me. I couldn’t hold back anymore.

“I’m going to cum,” I yelled as I moved from the chair to a standing position in front of Linda. “Fuck, yes! Here it comes.”

Linda slammed her fingers into her pussy and yelled that she was close to an orgasm herself.

We didn’t cum together, but damn close.

My first shot went over Linda’s head in a long ribbon and onto the bed; then I unloaded cum on her, all over her hair, face, shoulders arms and tits.

As I was trying to stay on my feet, stroking my cock, watching drops of cum swing off my cock in long strands and onto her and the floor, and overwhelmed with pleasure, Linda had her orgasm. She was not only loud, but her orgasm lasted a long time. And all the time she just kept finger fucking her pussy and rubbing her clit, bringing herself to a second orgasm; just as loud and just as intense as the first.

I stepped back and fell into the chair, out of breath and still feeling waves of pleasure race through my body.

Linda remained seated on the floor, leaning against the bed. Her face was covered with cum. It was in her hair, on top of her head, over one eye, across her nose, on her lips and beginning to drip off her chin.

I sat looking at her, while my limp cock continued to dribble cum.

Linda just sat there and smiled, while cum ran off her face and strung out in long lines down onto her tits. She understood that it was part of my pleasure to see my cum on her face and cum dripping down over the tits.

Linda licked cum off her nipples and breasts, and then wiped cum off her face with her fingers, and sucked on her fingers for every last drop of cum.

It was wonderful to watch and a fitting end to our evening together.

We showered. Linda washed and dried her hair. And then we got dressed. The experienced lady that she is, she had brought a complete change of comfortable clothes.

I walked her down to her car. It wasn’t late, about 11:30 p.m., and she’d be in her hotel room in Hartford by 12:15 or so. Our timing was perfect.

I went back to the room, got undressed, got into bed and fell asleep.

Published 
Written by mike8253
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments