Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My education continues Part 3

"Madeline continues my sexual education"

9
4 Comments 4
32.3k Views 32.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
After we finished our shower, we decided to take a break and have some food. We dressed in shorts and t-shirts, nothing else, and flip-flops. We decided to go to a local seafood place; Moby Dick’s for some for a fresh fish platter with clams, oysters, and shrimp and downed them with a spicy cocktail sauce and a 1983 Reisling. After our supper, it was dark as we took a few minutes to walk along the beach, arm in arm.

“It sounds like you had a great time with the surprises you had from your ex,” I said.

“Yes, I thought John was gay but it turned out he was bi and, well as you heard, while I was surprised at first, it turned out to be a very sexy weekend which opened my eyes a lot. I had no idea of some of the fun that we shared and the sexiness of bisexuality and, especially anal sex. I was so surprised and how wonderful it all felt. I was truly amazed at my excitement seeing two men suck and fuck. I really ended up becoming turned on by semen where I really wasn’t enthusiastic before.”

“If you are looking to get me excited, you are doing a great job!” I said as I took her hand and moved it to my hardening cock as we walked. “Although I was fucked a couple of times when I was young and naïve, I never imagined sucking a cock for real. I have always pictured it because of the porn stories I read, but I have never approached a cock myself.”

I had to adjust my growing hard on as it became uncomfortable in its constraint in my shorts.

“Okay, you have convinced me,“ she said. “Let’s go back and begin again. I want to show you some things I learned.”

We turned and ran to the car and were back in our motel in minutes. At least it was close by because when we got in the car, she reached inside my open shorts leg and grabbed my hard on.

“You know I love you,” she said as she pulled me to her and we kissed as she started stroking my cock and we weren’t even out of the car yet! My hands went under her t-shirt and rubbed her erect nipples while our tongues danced. We kept this up for what seemed eternity, the kiss out of time, out in erotic space.

I pulled back, broke the embrace, and said, “Let’s go inside and you can show or tell me the rest.”

We dashed inside and we whipped our clothes off. I am always amazed at her beauty, those fabulous eraser-nipple topped breasts, the smooth stomach, and the brown bush covered pussy. I loved her a lot back then and she was hypnotic to me naked. I gasped as she grabbed my cock again and pulled me to her in a naked embrace and we kissed, her hard nipples plugging my chest erotically, and my cock crushed between our stomachs. I put my hands on her naked ass and we went out of time again. We loved to naked kiss; it has always been my favorite. We broke.

“Okay. Here is a bottle of massage oil. I am going to lie down and you are going to massage me. Start on my back and work your way down and I will instruct you as you go. There are specific things I want you to do.”

I was surprised and curious at this. Certainly, I loved to massage women, heck I had massaged my sisters and other girlfriends for years, but not typically naked of course. There seemed to be something different in the wind as she lay down and spread her legs a bit. She put her head down on her folded arms, eyes to the left. I got on the bed and straddled her with my slightly softer cock lying on the crack of her ass. I poured a bit of oil on her back and my hands.

“Oooh! That’s cold!” she said.

I began rubbing her shoulders and neck, progressing across and down, slowly and repetitively, relaxing her muscles. As I went to her sides, she propped up on her elbows.

“Make sure you don’t miss my breasts,” she murmured softly.

I took my hands off, put a bit more oil on them, and then reached underneath and grabbed both breasts, palms on nipples and squeezed and rubbed oil all over them and her chest.

“Mmmmmm,” she moaned. “That feels exquisite.”

“Yes, you feel sooo good,” I said as I leaned over her back, my now erect cock sliding long her ass crack while I hugged her back and kissed her neck. I nuzzled her and kissed her right ear. She moaned again. I kept squeezing and fondling her and licking her neck and nuzzling her long hair.

She began to move her ass under me, massaging my cock and causing it to dip a bit lower into her crack.

MilanFree
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanFree

I was surprised as the feeling and sensuousness of the act. I didn’t move for a couple of minutes, she turned her face to mine, and we began to kiss, hardening me to a straining point while she massaged my cock with her ass.

She broke the kiss and said, “Okay, let’s continue. I want you to fuck my ass. Pour more oil down there and massage me with your fingers and make your way down.”

I sat up and she lay back down on her folded arms, her head turned to the left side. I poured oil on my hands over her ass and let some drool down over my cock and her crack. I massaged her lower back and moved my hands on top of my cock, oiling it, pushing it into her crack and moving oil all over the area. I slid back, moved my hands on her ass, and started to massage her cheeks, my thumbs in her ass tickling her hole and rubbing oil all over.

She moaned and moved her ass back and forth causing my thumbs to graze her hole further.

“Finger my ass. Ohhh,” she said.

I the concentrated the fingers of my left hand in her ass and rubbed up and down rubbing my hand all over it. Then I took my finger and slowly slid it into her ass, feeling the heat, causing her to lift her ass up and penetrate her further with my finger. Her ass tightened around my finger but let me in, like a tight sleeve. I stretched her a bit and added a second finger, swirling them around, and she began literally pumping, my fingers locked in her tightness.

“Oh yes!” she exclaimed. “Put more in.”

I slid in a third finger, took my other hand, and inserted my thumb in her hot wet pussy.

“Ah yes!” she said and her pussy grabbed my thumb, sucking it in as she came, dripping all over my hand. “Oh Oh! I need you inside me! Put your cock in me now!”

I pulled out my hand and targeted my turgid cock ant her hole, pulled the foreskin back, and began to push forward slowly. I got by the initial lip and then she thrust back and fully impaled me in her. The tight feeling and oil sliding was intense and amazing. It was almost tighter than my hand when I masturbate.

“Ahhhh! Ohhhh yeah!” she screamed.

I began to trust in and out, as she continued to push back and impale me to the point my little remaining pubic hair grazed her ass. We then got deep into fucking, I lying on her back propped on my hands and she with her arms on the bed, her ass thrusting backwards. On and on for a few intense minutes, thrusting hard and harder in her tightness.

“OOoohhh Ohhhh Ahhh! “ I exclaimed. ”I am getting close!”

“Give me your cum! Cum in me!” she screamed, thrusting back hard. I thrust in and held as my cock exploded in her, rope after rope of cum spurting. She shook with her orgasm as I finished and went limp at the explosion and fell on her back.

“Wow,” I said, “that was incredible! John taught you that?”

“Yes, and so did Brad,” she said as a jealous twinge zipped through me and left in my post-orgasm excitement. I was so happy. “There is one more thing for you to do right now.”

“”What?” I murmured into her hair and neck as I hugged her back, my softening cock still in her ass.

“I want you to lick it out! “

Wow? Really? I have never considered that. Then, we did wash ourselves inside and out. How bad could it be? I thought. So I rolled of her back and my cock popped out leaving a drool of cum slowly seeping out of her ass.

I moved my way down and pulled her ass apart with my hands and just went right in and kissed her hole. My cock re-hardened as I did this, as it was surprisingly tasty and exciting. I moved my hand to her pussy and slid my fingers in as my tongue explored her cum filled ass.

“Oh Yes! That’s it!” and she exploded in orgasm, spurt her cum-fluid onto the bed and all over, her hips reflexively moving with her gush.

It was so much fun and so good; I kept licking until she pushed me away.

“No more…no more,” she said and fell down on her arms. She lay there reveling in her body, vibrating post orgasmically.

“That was so intense, so wonderful,” I said.

“Oh yes.” She said, “but we are not done.” She rolled over and looked at me. “Turnabout is fair play. You’re next!”

Published 
Written by juanmoretime1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments