Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Threesome - Pt 2

"Things taken an unexpected but very satisfying turn"

8
3 Comments 3
11.4k Views 11.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Marty and Henry had left me in the rec room after our initial session as it was their wish that this room would be where the three of us would spend all our time together. In my excitement earlier, I hadn’t noticed another door at the end of the room and upon inspection, it led to two other rooms; a small kitchen and a large bathroom with a huge Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower. I could get used to this!

While I was disappointed that they had gone upstairs to retire, I figured that they’d be back soon enough since they were very pleased when they left. I was physically tired but not mentally; my mind going over the events of the evening again and again. I was pretty pleased myself, having had such an enjoyable first experience with a couple. But something told me that there was much more in store for me with Marty and Henry; any trepidation was easily won over by the notion of having so many of my own fantasies fulfilled.

My pussy muscles clenched at the thought of that and the sensation made me want more. But I had promised my hosts that all my pleasure would be in their control. Maybe I should have thought that one through a little more! But being subservient to them was part of the agreement for the weekend and I was not prepared to disappoint.

I was lying on the bed, trying to fall asleep but it just wasn’t happening. Turning my head, I saw the large cabinets and climbed off the bed to check them out. They were both made of dark wood, with a smooth finish. The one on the left was actually a wardrobe and opening the double doors, I found all sorts of garments hanging there. There were more costume-type outfits like for a maid or nurse but what really piqued my interest were the fetish outfits; lots of latex, leather and spandex, with cut-outs, lace inserts, pants with no crotch and a couple of pairs of boots. My pussy twitched as images flashed through my head.

The drawer below contained mostly lingerie; a variety of bras and panties. The bottom drawer had plenty of hosiery which wasn’t the biggest appeal to me but if it made my hosts happy, then I would happily comply.

I closed the doors and drawers and moved over to the other cabinet which turned out to be the real treasure trove. It was drawer after drawer filled with more toys than I could have ever imagined; dildos, vibrators, butt plugs and anal beads, floggers, and nipple clamps just to name a few and many more that I had no idea what they could be for. One drawer had all kinds of lotions and oils, too numerous to count and I found some of the scents very intoxicating. I was in sex toy heaven and the thought of getting to use any of them made me grin and my pussy, rapidly getting wetter, agreed.

Reluctantly closing the drawers, I turned and began to make my way back to the bed when I noticed the odd chair at the other end of the room. I wanted to get a closer look at it and realized that this was no ordinary chair; it was clearly custom-built and looked like a hybrid of an operating room table and a birthing chair.

Up close, the sections for each body part were easily recognizable; head, arms, torso and legs. Each section was articulated allowing for position changes. The only odd thing was that most of the seat was missing which left me wondering if one would fall off. Since it was in an upright position, I decided to test the theory out. With the leg supports in place, I couldn’t slide off but it was clear the lack of a seat was intentional – unrestricted access to the individuals’ lower body while on it. And there were restraints on pretty much every section.

I noticed a console on the side and couldn’t resist pressing one of the buttons. It turned out to be motorized, with the back and head sections going flat and me ending up in a reclined position. After pushing several more buttons, I ended up back the way I started. I have got to get one of these these!!

I got off the chair and made my way back to the bed, sliding my body onto the fitted, satiny sheet, thinking about all the delightful things I had seen so far. The soft sheet caressed my skin which didn’t help as I tried to make myself comfortable. I pressed my legs together tightly to try and ease the sexual frustration I was now feeling. I took several long, deep breaths and rolled onto my side, pulling a pillow under my head. I was more tired than I thought and it wasn’t long before I was fast asleep.

The next thing I knew, I find myself on my back on the chair; it was in sort of an inverted V-shape, my body arched over it. My legs were also spread very wide apart with my ankles buckled and my pussy completely exposed. My breasts were hanging slightly downward and my nipples had clamps attached. My arms were down by my head on each arm rest but secured with straps. My pussy was practically dripping with excitement at being completely restrained and positioned this way.

Henry was standing in front of my face; I could look up and see his erect cock that he was stroking slowly. He had large balls and they moved slightly as he pleasured himself, gazing at my contorted body. I so wanted him in my mouth but couldn’t move to touch him. He reached out to fondle my breasts and I groaned. But that soon turned to a yelp as he twisted the screws on the clamps, pinching them tightly. The pain shot directly to my groin, causing my pussy to clench.

“You like that, don’t you?” his voice deep and husky.

“Yesssss,” barely getting the word out before he twisted the screws again. I howled and my body arched slightly, pressing against the restraints. He walked around to the other side of the chair and moved between my legs. I’m so eager and nervous but I’m rewarded with the feel of his soft tongue gliding over my pussy lips. He forces his face between my lips and flicks his tongue up and down the length of my pussy. Then he slowly swirls his tongue around my clit, not touching it. He presses his tongue inside me; it’s deliciously long and tickles the hot, wet skin inside. It feels so good ….and so real.

It’s then that I realize I’ve been dreaming and that I’m still lying on the bed. But those marvelous sensations ARE real as Henry has his face buried in my pussy. He is rolling and pinching my nipples between his fingers, sending shivers through my body. His tongue is thrusting in and out furiously and I’m gasping for breath. It’s then I realize that Marty isn’t in the room; it’s always supposed to be the three of us.

“Henry…stop!” I whisper. “What are you doing?? Where’s Marty?” I begrudgingly pull away from him and regret it even more when I see his mouth and chin slick with my juices.

02LoadedQueensTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
02LoadedQueensTS

He sits back; resting on his heels and looks at me guiltily.

“She’s upstairs sleeping. She had to take a pill as she doesn’t always sleep well,” he spoke quietly. “I couldn’t sleep and thinking about our evening got me so fucking hard.” He shrugged his shoulders. “I came down to check on you. You were asleep, your legs spread open like an invitation and I was surprised to see that your beautiful cunt was wet,” he said huskily. “Then I heard you moan and I thought you were awake but then it occurred to me that you were dreaming about something sexual. I couldn’t help myself.”

He leered at me and I could see the large tent pole his erection was making in his sweatpants. “And I intend to finish.” He grabbed my ankles and pulls me back toward him and I really don’t want to resist, knowing what his talented tongue can do. He lowers his head back down to my pussy and starts licking me all over again. It doesn’t take much to wind me up and now I press myself hard against his eager tongue.

He slips two fingers inside me and groans with delight, wriggling them to make me squirm. He presses his face up between my lips so that his mouth is directly over my clit. His tongue darts out quickly, jabbing my clit forcefully several times, making me gasp. Then he applies firm pressure, massaging my clit with his tongue and my hips push up against his face. Suddenly his teeth graze my clit and my entire body shudders. Then it’s between his lips, being sucked forcefully and it sends me over the edge. My legs jerk, my pussy clamps down around his fingers and I squeeze my nipples harder than I have before, ending in the most intense orgasm.

I have barely stopped coming yet but Henry isn’t done. He comes around to the side of the bed and pulls my arms towards him, bringing me closer. He grabs a pillow and lays it on the edge of the bed, holding it there as he positions me with my head hanging over the edge. All I can see in front of me is Henry’s cock, trying desperately to escape from his pants. I reach over, pulling the elastic waistband down to below his ass and by grabbing his ass cheeks, bringing his fully-erect cock to my waiting mouth.

I take him in in one full stroke, his balls slapping my forehead, causing him to grunt loudly. I take a breath through my nose as his cock edges down my throat. He holds himself there, groaning. Slowly he withdraws almost to the tip and then slams into my mouth again, stopping only when he’s all the way in. He flexes his hips, causing his cock to wriggle in my mouth, making him grunt louder this time. He withdraws again but begins a steady thrusting motion, holding my head with his hands so he can fuck my mouth.

“Yeah baby, take all of me with that beautiful mouth of yours, “he grunts, barely getting the words out between strokes. My hand reaches down to finger my clit and he moans his approval. “Mmmmm, tease that clit. Faster”. He releases my head and grabs my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, pinching as hard as he can. My mouth grips his cock harder as my toes curl and he gasps at the increased pressure on his cock.

He pulls out of my mouth which I loudly protest to but he’s already on the bed after kicking off his sweatpants and rolling me over onto my stomach. He pulls up on my hips so that I’m on my knees with my head on the mattress and my ass up in the air. I lick my lips in anticipation of what’s next.

I feel his hands on my ass cheeks, spreading them and sigh when I feel his tongue playing with my tight little hole. I feel my muscles gradually give way and his tongue pokes inside. He pushes it in further and wiggles it gently, making me groan. Then he starts to fuck my ass with his tongue and slides two fingers between my wet pussy lips. All I can do is press my ass against his face as I moan. I whine as he pulls out his tongue only to revel in the feeling as it’s replaced with his finger, nicely lubed from being in my pussy.

His finger moves easily in and out of my ass and I grunt as he adds another finger and then a few strokes later, another – it feels so strange but so incredibly good. He removes his fingers and replaces them with his thumb and the next thing I feel is his hard cock entering my pussy. He wiggles his thumb in my ass and I feel the pressure between it and his cock.

“You ready for something bigger baby?” and I respond by clenching my ass cheeks. I hear his guttural laugh as he pulls out of my pussy and removes his thumb. He presses his well-lubricated cock against my asshole, rubbing it gently and then pushes with a little force. I cry out as the head slides in, my ass stretching to accommodate him. He waits a moment and then pushes in farther. “You’re sooooo tight!” He massages my ass cheeks and then reaches under to tickle my clit which pushes him in in even more. “That’s it…..I wanna fuck your ass so bad. Ohhhhhh,” he groans as he pulls back and then pushes in again.

”Fuck me,” is all I can say as Henry grabs my hips and falls into a hard, steady pace. All I can do is groan and push back against him as his beautiful cock ravages my ass. I feel his balls slap against my pussy and I reach between my legs to fondle them. This spurs Henry on, picking up speed with short, hard thrusts and grunting with every stroke.

“I’m going to come in your ass,” he growls, slamming against my cheeks, making them redder and redder. I don’t even get the word “yes” out before I feel a huge gush of fluid, filling me. The feeling is nearly indescribable; so hot, slippery and smooth. After one or two more strokes to empty him, I feel him pull out and I hear him say sternly, “suck my cock clean baby!” I quickly turn around and take him into my mouth without even thinking about it.

The combination of my juices and his is an unusual taste but not unpleasant. I lick his fading erection of every drop while looking up into his smiling face. When I’m done, he graciously returns the favour by turning me around and sucking his leaking come from my ass and fingering my clit to a delightful orgasm. With nothing left, I collapse on the bed in utter exhaustion. Henry pats my ass for a job well done, then leans down and whispers in my ear.

“What Marty doesn’t know won’t hurt her now, will it? This can just be between you and me for now.” I give him a slight nod without even lifting my head off the mattress. “We are going to have so much fun with you. Now get some rest because you’re going to need it!” I muster a small smile and am drifting off to sleep before he’s even left the room.

Published 
Written by Cassiter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments