Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Slut Wife and I Share a Hot Coed

"Hubby enjoys a very open relationship"

41
18 Comments 18
46.6k Views 46.6k
5.1k words 5.1k words
Famous Story
Ever since our honeymoon, my wife and I have had an open relationship. We started with my wife having group sex with a group of younger men we met while staying on the island of Maui. After that we agreed that as long as we both knew or participated, nothing would be out of bounds. (My previous stories detail some of our sexual fun, beginning with the honeymoon that started it all.)

Up until the events of this story all of the sexual activities had included us both with other men doing my wife while I watched or joined in with them. This included my first bi experiences.

About a week after our last experience, I had to go out of town for a day to deal with some business matters. My wife had the day off work and her parents had taken the kids down the Coast to Disneyland for two days, so they were out of the house.

When I woke up in the morning I noticed that Lauren was in a particularly horny mood. After the alarm went off but while I was still waking up I felt her hand begin to stroke my cock. I always wake up with a hard-on and I love morning sex, so I had no objection to what she was doing. After about a minute of stroking me, Lauren pulled the covers back and took off my shorts. She then lay down between my legs and started to slowly lick my balls.

Lauren is a wonderful cocksucker. Her blowjobs are always amazing, and this one was no exception. As she licked the underside of my sack, she used her hand to slowly stroke up and down from the base to the head of my dick. She used her tongue like a paintbrush, laying it flat against my balls and lapping at them. It was a heavenly feeling.

She spent a good five minutes on my sack, licking it and then taking it gently into her mouth to suck on my balls. She then began to work her way up my cock with her tongue. She licked and kissed her way up to the head and then back down again. She was taking her time and it was driving me crazy. I was straining to be inside her warm, wet mouth. Finally, she engulfed my penis and started to suck it in earnest.

After a few minutes of sucking I felt myself getting close to cumming. Lauren always swallows when she gives head, but I warned her I was close in case she had other things in mind for the morning. Apparently she was hungry for some protein, as she picked up her pace. Seconds later I was blasting a huge load of cum down her throat. She keep sucking me until I was spent, swallowing most of the load. Finally, as I began to go soft, she crawled up over me and kissed me deeply, sharing the last few drops of my seaman with me.

I was about to work my way down and return the favor by giving her head when she jumped out of bed and told me I better get moving if I was going to get on the road on time. Although I was disappointed not to have a chance to taste her sweet pussy that morning, she was right. I got up, showered, dressed and left for my business. I told Lauren I would not be home until late and she just smiled and said she would keep herself busy. From the look she was giving me I suspected she might be up to no good, but figured if that was the case I would hear all about it later and that would lead to some great sex, so I left without any further questions.

I was only going to be gone for a day trip and the business was likely going to be done by the early afternoon. But, I did not figure to get home early, as I meeting some old friends after completing work and these guys liked to party a little bit. I knew that we would probably have a beer or two and end up at a strip club for some lap dances. I never object to this, as I love a good strip club. My wife had actually been a dancer at a club for awhile and that really turned me on.

Sure enough, after completing the work I had to do, my friends and I ended up hitting a few clubs. The dancers were excellent at the clubs we went to and the lap dances really got me going. Soon, I was ultra-horny and couldn’t wait to get home and see if Lauren was up some more fun.

The drive home took about an hour and I was hard almost the whole time thinking about fucking my wife while telling her about the great dancers I had enjoyed.

When I got home I was surprised to find nobody there. I knew Lauren might go out for dinner with some friends, but it was getting late. I was so horny, though, I didn’t know if I could wait for her to get home from wherever she was. I was about to take care of myself by jerking off when the phone rang.

I answered and could hear some loud music in the background. Lauren was on the other end and said she was glad I was home. She told me to come and meet her at a bar downtown. She had run into some friends and they were having a good time and she wanted me to join them. So much for jerking off.

It took me about 15 minutes to get downtown and find some parking. When I got to the bar I looked around but could not find Lauren. A guy who looked to be about 21 approached me (my wife and I are both in our late 30's). He asked, “Are you Michael?” I told him I was. He said that Lauren was outside and would be right back. Moments later I saw her walk in with another young man. They were both grinning and he had his hand on her ass. She spotted me and ran up and gave me a deep, open-mouthed kiss. I immediately tasted the unmistakable musk of seaman. Lauren then whispered in my ear that she had just given the young guy a quick blowjob in his car. Apparently he had not had any for awhile, as she told me he came in less than 2 minutes.

She was rubbing up against me and I could tell she was hot for some action. She was wearing a tight t-shirt with no bra and her nipples were clearly visible standing at attention. She also had on a short skirt. I ran my hand up the back of her leg and found that she was not wearing panties. My erection was returning quickly.

The young fella she had just sucked off and his friend who had delivered me the message came over and joined us. Also with them was a very pretty young girl. She was also dressed in a very skimpy outfit. She was thin with small breasts and narrow hips. Lauren is more curvy with 36D breasts and a nicely round ass.

I was introduced to the three. They were Steve (the guy Lauren had given head to), Steve (yep, two Steves) and Nicole. Nicole and Steve #2 were apparently a couple, as she was hanging all over him. The Steves went to get us all fresh drinks and Lauren leaned over and started whispering in my ear what I had missed so far.

Apparently, she had gone out with some friends and had dinner, before going for a nightcap. When her friends left, Steve #1 approached her and offered to buy her a drink. She had accepted and joined the three for awhile. Steve #1 had clearly been interested in her. He had rubbed her thigh under the table and she had in turn grabbed his crotch to feel his hard prick. She had then excused herself to call me. When she returned, knowing I was on my way, she asked Steve if he would go outside with her to wait for me. When she got him outside, she asked him where his car was. When she found it was close, she took him there and let him feel her tits before she gave him head.

As she finished telling her story, the Steves had returned. As we started drinking, I noticed that Steve #1 was somewhat uncomfortable. I figured I should put him at ease and told him that I knew what had happened and I was fine with it. I told him that Lauren and I are free to do what we want and that we share all of our experiences. Nicole seemed shocked by this. This led to a long discussion of sexual behaviors. It turned out that the three were psychology students at the local U.C. campus, and like most young psych students they loved to analyze everything from an intellectual point o f view. I had hoped that Lauren’s fun with Steve #1 might lead somewhere, but the three seemed more interested in discussion than action. While Nicole had been paying close attention and actually appeared to be aroused by the discussion, the Steves just kept talking and talking.

After a half hour, one more round and many questions about our sex life and still more discussion, Lauren and I became bored. We decided to leave and I offered the kids a ride if they needed it, as they had all been drinking quite a bit and I was still fairly sober. The Steves wanted to stay and drink, but Nicole said she was done. While she didn’t look tired, she did look like the sex talk had her ready for some fun, as her nipples had begun to poke through her shirt and her face was a little flushed. She and Steve #2 then began to argue about whether to stay or go. Eventually, she told him that she was going and he could do whatever the hell he wanted. The dumbass decided to stay with the other Steve. Now, I am no rocket scientist, but I figured anyone who would rather stay and drink and not go home with a horny young girl with a buzz deserved to be ditched.

Lauren and I left with Nicole and I started to drive her back to her dorm. As we drove, she kept asking us about having an open sexual relationship. Eventually she said she wished that Steve was more open sexually. When Lauren asked her what she meant, Nicole told us that Steve only liked intercourse and getting blowjobs, but that he did not give her oral in return. She also said she had never had an orgasm with him, although she faked it a lot. I figured she must be drunker than I thought for her to be telling two complete strangers all this information.

As we got close to the dorm, Nicole asked what we were doing for the rest of the night. I told her that I had been at strip club earlier and was very horny, so I was looking forward to taking my wife home and fucking her. Nicole said she could not believe that I was not upset that Lauren had sucked Steve off at the bar and that Lauren was going to do two different men in the same night. We told her that we both enjoyed how we lived and that sex is meant to be fun and exciting and we find our lifestyle very exciting.

I was beginning to sense that Nicole wanted to hear more. I told her that we would probably spend a little time in the hot tub before we went to bed for some fun and asked her if she wanted to join us. She was hesitant at first, telling us she did not have a swimsuit and that Lauren’s would definitely not fit her. I told her that we never wear swimsuits and that I was hoping she would say yes as I really wanted to see her naked. I looked at her in the rearview and told her that she is very sexy young woman, and seeing her nude would get me very aroused to fuck my wife.

Nicole was quiet for a moment, but then breathlessly said she would love to join us for awhile.

I sped home from there. Soon, we were out on the deck. I had brought out a bottle of wine and some glasses. Lauren was already naked, but Nicole seemed to be hesitating. I handed the wine to my wife and walked up behind Nicole. I started to rub her shoulders and whispered in her ear that she didn’t have to do anything she didn’t want to do. I told her that if she wanted to go home, that was fine, but that I was really hoping she would stay, as I really wanted to see more of her. As I was talking to her, I let my hands run down her back and to her hips. Meanwhile, I was pushing my crotch against her ass. She could feel my hard cock rubbing against her. This seemed to help her make up her mind.

I began to pull her t-shirt over her head. She was not wearing a bra. She had a small chest, but her tits were beautiful. Firm and topped with small, erect nipples. I then eased her skirt down over her hips and down her legs. Next, I took off her thong panties. Once she was naked, Lauren took her by the hand and led her into the hot tub.

I quickly stripped and joined them. I was very aroused seeing my beautiful wife and a hot college student naked before me. We sat and drank wine for awhile, as I stared at the two women. Lauren came over and sat very close to me. She whispered in my ear that she wanted me to eat her pussy while Nicole watched. She wanted Nicole to see what she had been missing with her boyfriend. There was no way I was going to say no.

Lauren sat up on the edge of the tub and I spread her beautiful legs, revealing her completely shaved pussy. I started slowly, kissing and licking from her knees to her inner thighs. I wanted Nicole to see how a woman should be treated. As I kissed my way up her thighs, I reached up and rubbed Lauren’s breasts, gently pinching and pulling on her nipples.

When I got to her pussy, I began to gently lick her lips with my tongue, slowly at first, tasting her sweet juices. Soon, I was licking more quickly, occasionally sticking my tongue deep into her. I was using one had to continue to play with Lauren’s tits, while the other worked over her pussy lips at the same time I was licking her. Soon, Lauren was panting and moaning at the attention I was giving her pussy. She held my head tight against her, begging me not to stop sucking her pussy. I then inserted first one, then two fingers deep into her, rubbing my fingers inside her to find her g-spot.

AulloraAmazing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AulloraAmazing

At the same time, I worked my way up to her clit with my lips. I began to lick and suck her clit while continuing to fuck in and out of her pussy with my fingers. Lauren was moaning even louder, begging me to make her cum. The more she begged, the harder I sucked and licked her. Lauren began to shake and convulse in orgasm. She was crying out, “Oh god, that is so fucking good, yes, yes, keep sucking me, god I’m cumming, don’t stop!!” Her orgasm lasted a full minute as she shook in climax.

As her orgasm subsided, I continued to gently lick around her outer lips and inner thighs. Lauren slid into the water next to me and kissed me deeply, tasting herself on my lips.

During this time, I had not forgotten Nicole. As we settled back into the water, I looked over at her. She had one had under the water, clearly touching herself. Despite the warmth of the water, her nipples remained erect. I asked her if she had enjoyed watching that. She said it was amazing. She had never had anyone eat her before. She had only had sex with two boys before Steve and none of them had ever been into foreplay, other than getting her to suck their cocks. She was a little angry, saying “Why should I suck their little cocks if they aren’t going to do it to me?” She also told me that she liked how my cock looked before I got in the hot tub. She said Steve was small, less than 5 inches, and that he had never really given her any pleasure.

I needed no more signals. I moved next to her and put my hand on her thigh. I leaned over and kissed her gently on the cheek and whispered in her ear, “Steve is a fool, he doesn’t deserve a beautiful girl like you. If he isn’t willing to put in the time to please you, you have every right to find pleasure elsewhere.” As I was saying this, I continued to rub her thigh, moving my hand higher and higher. As my hand reached her pussy, she let out a loud moan. I started kissing her neck and working my hand over her young, tight pussy.

Lauren had come over and sat down on the other side of Nicole. She leaned over and told Nicole to relax and let me show her how a man should treat a woman. Nicole just moaned again. Lauren then helped her as Nicole sat on the edge of the tub. I rose out of the water and kissed Nicole, parting her lips with my tongue. We shared a deep kiss for several minutes, as my hands roamed over her body from her tits to her pussy. I then started to kiss my way down to her young, tight tits. Although small, they were pert and firm. I spent awhile on her nipples with my mouth, while continuing to use my hands on her thighs and pussy.

I then started to lick my way down her body. I was going to work my way down to her knees and back up to her pussy, but as soon as my mouth reached her inner thigh, she shoved her pussy hard against my face. She was begging me, “Oh, please, please, please, eat my pussy. Yes, eat me, taste me, fuck me with your tongue.” I wasn’t about to let this moment pass. I dove in with all the gusto I had and started to lick and suck her pussy lips. I dove my tongue as deep as it would go into her. After sucking her awhile, I began to lick and suck at her clit. Nicole was moaning like mad as I went back and forth between her sweet young pussy and her hard little clit.

I continued my oral assault on her hot slit and also began to stick a finger up her tight pussy. This drove her even more mad with lust. She was bucking against my face and hand. Her moans suddenly became more muffled. I looked up and saw my wife kissing her deeply as their tongues were back and forth in each other’s mouths. They were squeezing and rubbing each other’s tits as well. This was driving me crazy. My cock had not had any attention since the morning and I had now spent an afternoon getting lap dances and sucking on two hot pussies. But, I knew that I had to finish the job on Nicole before I would get any release.

With renewed vigor I sucked and licked even more fervently at Nicole’s sweet beaver. Within a minutes she began to buck wildly, crying and moaning into Lauren’s mouth. Lauren pulled away and Nicole was practically screaming as she started to gush and cum all over my face. She was drenching me with her juices as she rocked in a massive orgasm. I kept up my feverish licking and Nicole kept cumming and cumming. It was beautiful, watching this lovely young girl orgasm over and over while I sucked and licked her sweet pussy.

After her orgasm passed, Nicole slid limply into the hot tub between Lauren and I. Lauren kissed her gently, telling her she was beautiful and that watching her cum was amazing. Lauren asked her how it felt. Nicole was out of breath, but managed to say that it had been the first time she ever orgasmed with someone else. All her prior orgasms had been through masturbation. She said this was the most intense feeling she ever had.

As Lauren and I sat on either side of her, Lauren took her hand and placed it on my dick. While I am not the biggest guy around, my over six inches were certainly more than her boyfriend Steve was packing. Nicole started to slowly stroke me. Lauren asked her if she liked my cock. Nicole seemed to like the dirty talk and said, “Yes, it is a beautiful cock.” Lauren asked her if she wanted to suck my cock. Nicole replied, “Yes, please Michael, let me suck your cock.” When Lauren asked her if she swallowed cum, she said she had never done that before. Lauren told her that all great blowjobs end with a swallow, and that tonight she could learn how to do it.

I sat up, resting on the side of the tub, my dick standing up straight in the night air. Nicole got between my legs and began to take my dick into her mouth. She was clearly inexperienced, as she immediately started to bob up and down, with very little tongue action. It felt great, especially considering how long I had waited for release, but Lauren made her stop.

Lauren told her that she needed to take her time, to tease men first before getting them off. She told Nicole to first start by licking me, swirling her tongue around my shaft and the head of my dick. Nicole did this and it felt incredible. Next, Lauren directed her to lick my balls. Over the next five minutes, Lauren taught this hot little girl how to give a truly great blowjob. Soon, Nicole was blowing me like a champ. She was sucking me deep, sliding her tongue up and down the shaft as she took me into her mouth. Lauren could tell I was close and she came up behind Nicole, telling her to get ready for my load. The cum welled up in my balls and I told them I was going to explode. Lauren was rubbing her body against Nicole’s back, encouraging her to suck me deeper and harder. I began to shoot my cum into her mouth. Nicole took the first two shots, swallowing them as quickly as she could, but she was not prepared for the massive load I had built up during the last few hours. As I continued to spurt streams of cum, she pulled away. Lauren then leaned over and started to suck me, finishing the job. She sucked me until I had shot my entire load of cum.

Lauren then leaned in close to Nicole. She held her in her arms and kissed her deeply. The two women shared the flavor of my cum as their tongues danced between their mouths. It was a wonderful sight, my sexy wife sharing my load of cum with a young college coed.

We spent the next few minutes quietly sitting in the tub. Lauren and I complimented Nicole on her oral skills, Lauren telling her that she was a very good pupil. Our hands roamed over each others bodies freely. Despite the warm water and my recent orgasm I was soon getting hard again. The two beautiful women were definitely helping matters.

Lauren suggested we go into the house and relax. She stepped out first, followed by Nicole. The sight of these two very different, very sexy women was definitely getting to me as my cock continued to grow to its full length. I quickly left the hot tub, following them into the house.

Lauren led the way to our bedroom. She stretched out on our king-sized bed and invited Nicole to join her. I lay down on the other side of my wife. Lauren started to tell Nicole about some of the sexual adventures that we had shared, including stories of how I had sucked the cocks of some of her lovers. Lauren then told Nicole that this was the first time we had shared our bed with another woman and that Lauren had been looking forward to having sex with a woman again.

This was the first time I had ever heard my wife talk about sex with another woman. I knew she loved cock and lots of it, but we had never discussed her having sex with other women. Lauren looked at me, and seeing my surprise said, “Now honey, you mean to tell me you never guessed that your over-sexed, constantly horny wife had been with other women? Why, when we couldn’t find a good looking guy at the club, I used to go home with a few of the girls I stripped with for all kinds of fun.” It was a mild shock, but not unpleasant. Considering all we had done since our marriage, I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised.

Lauren then asked Nicole if she had ever been with another girl. Nicole said she had kissed another girl at a frat party when she got drunk, but that had been it.

Lauren then leaned over and kissed her again. She asked her if she kissed better than the other girl. Nicole nodded yes. Lauren kissed her again, more passionately. Lauren then asked her is she kissed better than Steve. Nicole again nodded.

Soon, they were kissing each other deeply, moaning and holding each other tight. Their hands were on each others tits and assess. I was loving the sight. I had enjoyed watching my wife fuck and suck other men, but this was a whole new experience. I started to stroke my cock as I watched them kiss and then start to shift around until they were in a 69, with Nicole on top. Lauren pulled Nicole’s pussy down to her face, licking and sucking her. Nicole was clearly enjoying what Lauren was doing to her, but did not lower her mouth to Lauren’s pussy.

I crawled over to join them. I started to kiss Nicole on the lips. As her kisses grew more passionate, I pulled away and lowered my mouth to my wife’s pussy. I licked and sucked for a minute, then pulled Nicole into another kiss. I let her taste her first pussy on my lips. She kissed me hard, tasting Lauren’s juices on my face. I then leaned down and started to again suck my wife’s snatch. Nicole had now lowered her head so that she was inches from me as I licked Lauren’s pussy. I turned and kissed her again. Then, I pulled away and gently pushed her head lower, until she was inches from Lauren’s cunt. She then lowered her head the last few inches and started to suck and lick at my wife’s juicy lips. Lauren moaned loudly as Nicole dove in with enthusiasm. I again lay back and stroked myself as they ate each other.

Within minutes, Nicole was bucking in another orgasm, this time on my wife’s face. She cried out, lifting herself up and shook violently as her climax spread through her body.

She rolled off Lauren and lay next to her. Nicole looked over at me, stroking my cock and asked me if I would fuck her now. She said she wanted to feel my big dick inside her next. Well, big or not, I was not going to turn this down. I spread her legs and began to rub my cock up and down her moist lips. As the head of my cock got wet with her juices, I would rub it up and over her clit. Nicole started to thrust forward, trying to take me into her. Not wanting to make her wait any longer, I thrust myself into her hot, wet hole.

It took several strokes before I was fully inside her. Once in, I began to fuck her with deep strokes, pulling almost all the way out before pounding back into her. She begged me to fuck her harder. I started to thrust more quickly, each time pushing as deeply as I could against her. While I was fucking her, Lauren lay down beside her. Lauren reached over and started to massage Nicole’s clit with one hand while playing with her own pussy with the other. I continued to fuck Nicole as my wife diddled her clit. Nicole last just a few more minutes before she came again. This little girl was really starting to let loose!!

After Nicole’s climax ended, I lifted her up and flipped her over. I mounted her from behind and started to fuck her. I held her tight little ass in my hands as my dick slide in and out of her pussy. Watching my dick as it went in and out of that young pussy was too much for me. I pulled her tight to me as I came deep inside her. As I held that young ass against me, feeling my cock shot deep into her I nearly passed out from pleasure.

After I had finished, we all lay back. Lauren and Nicole started to snuggle close, kissing and giggling. Lauren asked her if she had enjoyed herself. Nicole said, “My god!! I never knew sex could be like this!! Steve is a nice guy, but he needs some lessons from you two.”

Lauren got a devilish look on her face and said, “I think that can be arranged.”

I just lay back, knowing that Lauren was already making plans for Steve and Nicole. And the other Steve. Hey, I wasn’t going to complain...
Published 
Written by porscha
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments