Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

naughty weekend

13
3 Comments 3
18.8k Views 18.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

I'm bi and it started when I was about 15, just wearing my sisters kickers and thongs. The excitement of it, the feeling of the flimsy material barely covering me.  I kept this up for 3 years until recently id been talking to a guy online who called himself seb, a guy who described himself as 'Tall, dark & handsome.'      A phrase which never really ever meant much to me, this was all up until I met him for the first time.

I'm pretty broke at the moment, especially living alone.  Seb offers to buy me some clothes to cheer me up, which I jumped at of course, I had never been able to afford any full outfits. I kept on buying things in stages then having to get rid of them for one reason or another. But seb had offered everything, right down to the waxing strips and nail varnish. As it turns out he owns the hotel just two miles down the road, it was pretty pricey so I imagine he was fairly wealthy.  He tells me that he's having me for the night in the master suite, and that he's picked out perfect clothes for me. How could I say no after that? This is something ive been dying to do for years, ive only ever been with three men, and I wasn't dressed up at all. 

I was desperate to get there, I jumped on the bus and set off with a butterflies in my stomache, I was particularly nervous because I hadn't seen his face before, but he had seen mine.  He could be really ugly...at least ill get some clothes out of it, hehe=p.  I went and got in the lift and pressed the button for the top floor like he said, I still had a hood over my head because I didn't want him to see me without my clothes. I walked out, left all the way to the bottom and as there was only one door.  I knocked, pretty quietly but I was extremely nervous, a loud voice comes from the other side

"Lucy?"  i didn't really want him hearing my voice either, so I just simply knocked again.  The door opened, the lights were off in the main room and seb still stood the other side of the door, without even looking at me says "go into the bathroom and get ready Lucy"  He said it with such power aswell I just went straight in to the only door open with light coming out. He says "Take your time getting ready girl, we got all night and I want you to be perfect, I'll be out here waiting."

There were a few packages lying out in the bathroom, A just made bath, and a counter full of make-up and nail varnish, I just get rid of my clothes and get straight in the bath, I wax my legs, my bum and everywhere else, get out the bath and flung a load of towels on the floor. I just lay there dripping dry, rubbing my body and feeling my smooth legs. I was starting to get really turned on by this man, who I still havent even seen yet.

As soon as I was dry I ripped open a couple of the packages that were lying out for me. The first one being; Hot pink fishnets & matching thong and bra. I put my first pair of fishnets on and fell in love, I never wanted to take these off ever again. They made me feel so sexy, this new excitement, I felt confident with it. I then found I gorgeous blonde wig in the next package, it must have been £60 at least, it felt so real and attached really well to my own hair. I then found the make up and proceeded to lay on my foundation, blusher, heavy black eyeliner & mascara and a really slutty pink lip gloss, just like i'd seen my sister do hundreds of times before, then the big hoop clip on earings next just poking out of the blonde wig.

Big breastforms, in one box which means all thats left is what im wearing over it all.  I open up the last package to find the smallest little camo mini skirt and matching tube top I slipped them both on and turned to the mirror to see the whole thing.  I know its vain but I took my own breath away the transformation was absolutely amazing, I blew myself a kiss and just looking at my slutty legs wrapped in pink fishnets.  With this new feeling inside of me I walked straight to the door.

I burst into the room, the light was still off and it took a minute for my eyes to adjust.

Foxxy_AmandaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Foxxy_AmandaTS

I just heard him say "This is so much more than what I was expecting, you fucking sexy little slut get over here" I saw his massive chest and arms, he flicked the light on and I saw his face. He had an amazing body, he was really extremely sexy and to top it all off he was black.  My heart leapt in my chest I wasn't expecting someone so insanely gorgeous.

He pulled me into the bed and started kissing me, my hands were all over him and I started working my way down his body.  He jumped out of bed and stood up and told me to sit on my knees, which I did straight away, he undid his jeans and let them fall to his ankles. I just saw a massive lump in his boxers, I pulled them down and a 8", thick veiny cock sprung out, he put his dick in my mouth and started working it in.  It was honestly the most sexually fulfilling experience of my life, I wanked him into my mouth lovingly but he pulled my hands away, and pushed his cock right into my throat, he held it there for a second making me gag then pulled out again, he did this a few times, until got used to the sensation and I fucking loved it.  All the other guys I fucked were nothing compared to seb, and he hadn't even fucked my properly yet.

Seb ordered me to bend over the bed, the tiny skirt wasn't covering my pink thong at all,  he saw my hard on he just laughed at it "haha, its tiny!" he pushed my face my face into the bed and poured what felt like half a bottle of lube onto me and just pushed his finger straight in. I let out a girly little yelp "thats it lucy, moan like a little slut"

I just gasped and groaned as he worked a couple of fingers into me he did this for a while just stroking his massive dick and just working my body. He stopped and I knew what was coming, I nearly came right there and soaked my tiny little thong, I felt him press the tip of his massive cock against my tight little hole, when his phone rings..."I gotta answer this babe" he says, "No, your going to fuck me" I said.  He laughed and answers his phone, I turn around and start sucking his cock, just trying to mess around but he just carries on with his conversation. "No, actually im just getting head off a gorgeous blonde hahaha". I couldnt hear what the other guy said, but I was shocked by his upfront answer, he went on to say"What? I'm not sure mate, hang on one minute"..

......"Hey lucy, is there room for two?" 

Published 
Written by LucyCoxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments